21 Reviews for Sweet Somethings by Ashleigh

Groom's Cake (2)
Cake Pops (1)
Gluten Free (1)
21 Sweet Somethings by Ashleigh Reviews

This company was amazing and the cake looked fantastic. We asked for a stack of books as the cake and she came through. It looked so good people didn’t realize it was the cake! Everyone told us they loved it. We even had some concerns about moving the cake for cake cutting on the deck, so she made the cake so that the top layer detached and we cut that!

Profile Picture Kris, 10/7/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Ashleigh did a great job for our bride and grooms cakes. They looked and tasted awesome! She helped us create the perfect cakes for our baseball theme wedding. We got several comments about how good the lemonade blueberry was. Great to work with and just a very pleasant person to be around.

Profile Picture Jill, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ashleigh is a joy to work with! Our cakes were everything we asked for and more! I went with her champagne cake and my husband chose the strawberry. Our guest are still talking about how beautiful they were and how great they tasted as well!

Profile Picture Alex, 6/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Just amazing! Ashleigh did the bridal shower cake, the wedding and herons cake. All were unbelievable!

Profile Picture Kerri, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The wedding cake that Ashleigh created for my husband and me was absolutely stunning! She worked with me so patiently from the beginning to design the perfect cake for us. We had a 4-tiered cake, each tier had a different look with alternating flavors for each tier between Amaretto cake and Red Velvet cake, and two beautiful fresh flowers were added that helped bring in all of the colors of our wedding, and to top it off, the cake was delicious!!! We over-ordered by about 25 servings, but most of the cake was gone by the end of the night because so many people had to get up and get more because it was so good! Even weeks later we are still having people tell us how good the cake was. I would definitely recommend Ashleigh to be your cake baker for any event! We will be using her for any cakes we need going forward. Our cake could not have been more perfect thanks to Ashleigh!!

Profile Picture Juli, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ashleigh's cakes are AMAZING! We had the amaretto flavor for our wedding cake and it took everything I had to freeze some and not eat it right away. She is the nicest person also-working with her was an absolute pleasure!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ashleigh is wonderful! The cake she made was gorgeous and tasted amazing. Our family and guests are still raving about it. She even made a separate gluten-free tier with separate supplies to avoid cross-contamination as we have several friends who can't ingest gluten. They were floored and said it was the best gluten free cake they'd ever tasted.
Thank you Ashleigh!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Gluten Free, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Ashleigh was great from the beginning and the cake was amazing. The amaretto is GREAT. I cannot wait to enjoy my top of the cake for our anniversary.

Profile Picture brittany, 6/3/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Absolutely amazing!! She made our jaw dropping wedding cake and it couldn't have been more perfect!!

Profile Picture Carissa, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I ordered a 3 tiered champagne with raspberry mousse filling cake (decorated w/ fresh flowers) and a red velvet Dallas Cowboys groom's cake from Ashleigh. Both of them were delicious! I LOVE the champagne-it is such a romantic, unique flavor. Both cakes turned out beautifully!! Ashleigh made the entire process easy and was so helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Loren, 4/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Absolutely beautiful cakes and taste Amazing, she is such a blessing to work with in designing Cakes. We have had Ashleigh make wedding cake, graduation cakes and birthdays cake. And just this week we had some delicious red velvet cake pops! You will not be disappointed in any cake she provides to you or your family. I would recommend Sweet Somethings by Ashleigh to anyone looking for a special cake for a special day or just a sweet treat. Thank you Ashleigh for your amazing talent.

Profile Picture Daylene, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

she made sure everything we wanted was what we got, and the process of picking everything out was simple and quick. Our cake was gorgeous and tasted incredible! Her prices were reasonable as well. We had lots of compliments that the cake was moist and that they loved the flavors we chose!

Profile Picture User5074049, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Ashleigh has been doing our cakes for about 6 years! From wedding cakes to birthday and baby shower cakes! They are always delicious and perfect! Never every disappointed! I'll use her for life ??

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was AMAZING! The comment from our wedding coordinator I think says it all. "Most of the time we have so much cake left over but EVERYONE is eating this cake!" So beautiful and delicious. Ashleigh is so talented!

Profile Picture Sherry, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ashleigh is a gem and was recommended to me by my venue Big Sky Event Hall. She is so personable and easy to talk to and when my budget came into play she was willing to do whatever she could to make our dreams a reality. She made a stunning replica of the UT tower for my husband's cake and a lovely version of my vision for my wedding cake. Her flavors are delicious and exactly what you try at a consultation. Ashleigh is precious and exactly the type of vendor I would want to work with for any special occasion for years to come!

Profile Picture Kailea, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ashleigh is so wonderful and her cakes are AMAZING. I have never been a huge fan of cake, but I ate hers for breakfast, lunch and dinner! She did the cake for our engagement party and we loved it so much we had her do both all our cakes for our wedding. She is so nice, accommodating, and professional. So glad we hired her!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was amazing! She was very flexible and accommodating. She could have been a bit more responsive but we always got the info we needed at some point. Contract could have been a bit more professional, it was more like an invoice that we signed - would have been nice to have a bit more detail.

Profile Picture User4799524, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ashleigh blew my expectations out of the water! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted delicious!! I'm so glad I went with Ashleigh!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ashleigh made my wedding cake as well as a grooms cake and words cannot describe how wonderful they turned out. They were elegant, artistic, and people are STILL talking about how good they tasted (3 months after the wedding). I highly recommend the amaretto and red velvet. She was also so quick responding to emails, made payments real easy through her online system, and she was very flexible on where/when to meet for the consultation. The cakes were delivered to the venue on time and I never had to worry about a thing. I can't wait to order more cakes from her in the future. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Somethings by Ashleigh has been such a blessing in our lives over the last several years. She has done all of our bridal shower and wedding cakes for our family as well as birthday cakes and cupcakes. You will not find anyone who cares as much about their work and their clients as Ashleigh does. Nothing can compare to the beauty of her work or how wonderful everything has always tasted. I would never consider going anywhere else for anything that I know that Ashleigh can make for us.

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake

Ashleighs cakes are AMAZING!! Always so beautiful and flawless. She is professional and friendly everytime we speak. Never seems too busy to answer all my questions no matter how small!! Always knows exactly what we want when we order!!! I refer her to everyone due to all the compliments on the look and taste of her cakes! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! !!

Profile Picture chrissy, 12/21/10, 1 Review