Sweet Sisters, LLC Reviews

24 | Fairfield, NJ

24 Reviews for Sweet Sisters, LLC

• Sunny

sunny brower · Married on 08/24/2019

Delicious, ultra high quality and gorgeous

Hired Beth to do my shower and wedding cakes. She did an impeccable job on both both with decorating and taste. We arranged a tasting for our wedding cake which was so much fun we plan to pay to go back again for fun! She is a true artist and takes pastry to another level. She bakes the cakes you dream about and is an absolute pleasure to work with. Cannot thank you enough Beth! Will be getting all of my special occasion pastry from you!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Maribeth · Married on 08/20/2016

Our cake from Sweet Sisters was beautiful and delicious! Beth was so easy to work with and she really listened to us and got the vision of our wedding perfectly. Not everyone can make a both a beautiful and a good tasting cake, but Beth sure can! We had a dotted three tier cake with a bow on each layer. It looked like a gift box with fresh flowers that matched our centerpieces. One layer was Chantilly vanilla with a pineapple coconut filling. The other layer was chocolate stout (this was Guinness stout) with Bailey's Irish Cream filling.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Rachael · Married on 05/02/2015

We received many compliments and we’ve happily told everyone who has asked what an excellent job you did with our cake! From the first tasting we were hooked on Sweet Sisters- the flavor combinations made it difficult to narrow it down, but Beth solved that problem as we picked a different flavor for every tier- we had a naked cake, one with no icing so the cake layers show through- and having a unique cake, you never know what to expect, but Sweet Sisters’ cake looked better than we ever imagined and was absolutely delicious! We cannot wait for our anniversary so we can order another and enjoy it and not have to share, hah!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Marcos · event on 07/11/2014

Beth,

Thank you for making our daughter's Sweet 16 extra sweet.

Reader,

The cake was not only beautiful, it was also delicious. With every bite, the fresh strawberries in the natural filling burst just in time to balance the moist chocolate cake assault on the taste buds. We could not imagine having such a successful celebration without the sweet sisters cake closing out the show. Please contact sweet sisters and ask for our contact info and we will give you our 1st hand recommendation.

The Vasquez Family

Sent on 07/13/2014

Sweet Sisters, LLC's reply:

Thank you Vasquez family! We are honored to be a part of your daughter's milestone celebration, contributing to such a happy day. We are thrilled that you loved her cake and look forward to serving you again in the future.
    Thank you again for choosing Sweet Sisters!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/25/2013

I had Beth and her team create my wedding cake and can I just say how amazing the cake was!! Beth and her team score the double whammy - being able to bake a cake that is soo delicious and yummy AND create the most beautiful designs that a part of you won't want to even cut the cake!! Absolutely the best cake vendor I found by far. What I most liked:
    - Beth lets you choose your design and brainstorms some ideas with you. You don't have to choose from a catalogue of designs. I loved how we were able to create a cake that was unique to us.
    - The flavor offerings are exquisite. We are not talking your average vanilla and choco with butter cream. Beth let us try her flavors and she has vanilla, chocolate, pistachio, lemon, carrot, banana, spice cake...and then her fillings are even more delectable -- chantilly, various fruit mousses, chocolate mousse. Absolutely incredible. Her ingredients are so fresh and of high quality, you can taste the difference. I thought I was going to be taking a lot of cake home with me since rumor has it guests don't eat much cake. Well, I only had the smallest top tier left, which ended up only feeding a handful of us the next day!!
    - The designs Beth can make are stunning. Your cake will look like a piece of art. The detail and intricacy of some of her designs are so beautiful.

Everyone loved the cake!! Thank you Beth!!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Bobbie · Married on 10/14/2012

Beth created an absolutely beautiful 5 tier wedding cake for my recent wedding that was so delicious. Everyone at the wedding raved about the uniqueness of the cake, the edible handmade real looking fall colored flowers cascading down the cake, and the 3 different flavors of cake that were the best cake any of us ever had before. Beth was wonderful to work with, and offered to design whatever we wanted. She truly is an artist.. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Karen · Married on 06/02/2012

Perfect, perfect, perfect!!! We could not be happier with our cake. It was exactly what we asked for. The scrolling and flowers were exquisite and people were amazed at how perfectly beautiful it was. We have the top layer in our freezer and I keep taking it out to look at it. The flowers that were hand made are perfect. Amazing and perfect are the two words we use and our guests used to describe it - a true work of art. Not only that, it tasted amazing, as we knew it would from our tasting. Our entire wedding was gluten free and so our cake had to be as well. Luckily, Beth already makes gluten free cakes - we had 1 layers of hazelnut genoise and one layer of chocolate cake sandwiched together with two layers of chocolate mousse - DIVINE!! Oh, and then there was Cindy's birthday cake - it was perfect too and Cindy was so surprised. We had to freeze it as we went on our honeymoon, and it's so delicious with the layer of caramel. She loved the decorations so much that she has saved them! Thank you to Beth and her staff - we could not be happier!!!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Kathy · Married on 09/24/2011

Beth, owner of Sweet Sisters, is a master of her trade. She created a gorgeous confection of delight that was equally delicious for our daughter's early autumn wedding. Beth was skilled in guiding us through the decision process and far exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/16/2011

Ashleigh · Married on 09/10/2011

Sweet Sisters did an amazing job creating the wedding cake that we asked for. Beth spent time with us to make sure that our cake was just what we wanted. Not only did it look beautiful it tasted amazing. My guests have not stopped talking about "the cake"! Sweet Sisters comes highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Krysta · Married on 08/12/2011

Beth from Sweet Sisters was a dream to work with from the start. We had traveled up and down the state of New Jersey sampling cake, and with Beth it was love at first bite. She took my VERY jumbled and disorganized vision and turned it into something that was absolutely perfect for our big day. Beth replicated the detailing from our invitation, while also incorporating the most realistic sugar flowers I have ever seen.

The cake was almost too gorgeous to eat, but once we dug in, we couldn't stop!

Thank you Beth & the Sweet Sisters team! I HIGHLY recommend this vendor if you want a classy, gorgeous, cake with supreme attention to detail and delicious flavor!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Terry · Married on 07/14/2011

I've ordered several cakes, all different and each one is extraordinary; artistic perfection.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Gabrielle · Married on 05/29/2011

Beth is amazing! Our cake both looked and tasted beautiful. I have been to so many weddings and nothing was as good as her's!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Camille · Married on 11/06/2010

I chose to have cupcakes rather than a wedding cake and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful arrangment. We had a small 2 tiered care on the top of the cupcake stand and the rest of the cucakes on the other tiers. The whole arrangement didn't look too much like a large cake which I was hoping to avoid. It was beautiful. We get compliments on it all the time! I was so happy with how it turned out and it tasted amazing too! Beth is so easy to work with. We have been using her for years and will continue to do so for many more years to come.

Paige · Married on 10/10/2010

Beth was wonderful to work with and did an amazing job on our wedding cake! We couldn't have been more pleased with the whole experience.

Suzanne · Married on 10/02/2010

Beth was wonderful to work with and ALL my guests complimented us on how delicious our cake was! I would recommend Sweet Sisters to any bride.

Sharon · Married on 09/25/2010

Working with Sweet Sisters was such a pleasure. They really helped me plan the perfect cake for our wedding. I lost count of all the compliments and rave reviews we got about the appearance and the taste of the cake!! I will definetly use them again for other occasions!!
    Highly Recommended!!

Alex · Married on 05/15/2010

Beth is excellent....great cake, and not over priced, like everyone else in North Jersey

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2009

Beth was very helpful in deciding what/how my wedding cake would look like. She was considerate of the cost as well and still our cake turned out amazing and just the way talked about it. It tasted great too! We even ordered our 1 year anniversary cake---small replica of the original.

Lelica · Married on 08/29/2009

I went to several different cake tastings before being referred to Beth at Sweet Sisters. As soon as I met her I knew she was going to create a cake above and beyond my expectations. The detail on the outside of our cake had everyone talking... but the actual taste of the cake blew everyone away! From going to lots of weddings in the past I know that the cake is the last thing that your guests leave thinking about... I wanted something that would surprise and keep my family and friends talking. She created the most delicious cake we have EVER had.... So good infact that we ordered a brand new cake topper for our One Year anniversary so that we can eat the WHOLE thing... not just have a bite of 1 year old cake ;) Just call Beth at Sweet Sisters! You Will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Debbie · Married on 12/06/2008

Our wedding cake was beyond our hopes and dreams. It was the most elegant and beautiful cake we have ever seen. The cake and fillings were just superb. I have never tasted such a cake. I would highly recommend Beth to everyone for their special day.

Sent on 02/01/2011

My husband and I were blown away by Beth's creativity, skill, and extremely accommodating (actually superb) client service! She made us a fabulous 4 tier wedding cake that was stunning and included impeccable sugar flowers that were admired by all of our guests. The cake flavors were unique, and most importantly absolutely delicious!! Our cake was creative and different for a wedding (not your average flavors which we LOVED). The cake was raved about by all our guests during the wedding and for many days thereafter! We highly recommend them for your wedding! Fabulous!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

cathy · Married on 09/24/2011

My daughter's Sweet 16 cake was exactly what she wanted! The cake was delicious! The icing was buttercream, not fondant, so it was also delicious. I would definitely recommend Sweet Sisters!!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Desiree · Married on 07/25/2015

Beth at Sweet Sisters truly made our wedding cake dreams come true. We had a woodsy theme and she created a gorgeous three-tier cake that looked like actual wood. I have never seen something so realistic and artistic made from buttercream (no fondant here) and it was so DELICIOUS!

She created it on a very short timeline and it was delivered to our venue on time. Due to the short timeline, the potential for a chocolate crafted topper was not do-able. My only complaint is that she didn't really brainstorm too much with us when it came to the design of the cake. The inspiration cake we showed her (which was one of her past designs) is exactly what we got. With that said, it was truly gorgeous and delicious and we highly recommend Beth at Sweet Sisters!

Sent on 12/11/2015

3.0

Beth is an AMAZING BAKER! Sweet Sisters came from wedding cake heaven to deliver us an amazing experience and cake. It felt as though this establishment was much more knowledgeable about what they serve to their customers. We loved the small time feel of the facility because this way we knew it wasn’t a factory pumping out general wedding cakes. The day of, the taste and presentation were completely worth the price. Afterward, our guests couldn’t stop telling us how beautiful the cake was and how amazing it tasted. Sweet Sisters puts great care into making their cakes, and the product speaks to it. Each communication with the head baker inspired confidence that they had everything handled, which they did. Thank you to Sweet Sisters, would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 09/14/2015