Sweet Serendipity Photography Reviews

Sweet Serendipity Photography 3
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/13/2019

Photo perfection!

I just received my wedding photos back and I am in love with them! Jamie captured the romantic, funny and drunken moments of my big day perfectly! I spent the night re living my wedding as me and my husband looked through our photos! From the beginning Jamie was fast at responding, even though I would mostly email her late at night! She was helpful and even let me change up one of her packages a little as I didn’t have an engagement shoot. The day of, she was earlier than expected. I didn’t have many bridesmaids, so she had the role of photographer ,a third opinion on my hair and jewelry ‘do-er up-er’. As well as lending me bobby pins when I ran out! Life saver! Jamie was calm and professional all day even when we had a slight venue hiccup! There was not a photo she didn’t take! Everyone of my photos is edited beautifully, capturing just how perfect the weather was outside and how sparkly the fairy lights were on the inside of my venue. I would hire Sweet Serendipity Photography again and hope to next time an important life event happens! 5 stars!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Sweet Serendipity Photography 4
    Sweet Serendipity Photography 5

Keysha · Married on 11/03/2018

Great value for amazing work! Our friends and family rave about our recent engagement pictures. Jamie went out of her way to reschedule our photos to ensure we had the absolute best lighting. We are very appreciative of her professionalism and creativity. I would recommend Sweet Serendipity Photographgy for your photoagraphy needs.

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Sweet Serendipity Photography 6

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2018

Jaime was an absolute dream to work with. From the moment I met her I knew I had made the right choice. She was so thorough in her quest to understand my vision. I love that she connected with me on Pinterest to follow my wedding boards. Her surveys were fun to fill out and so helpful for communicating and being on the same page when it came to my big day. And the big day was PERFECT. Jaime and Jenna were so fun, professional, and efficient. Our wedding truly went so smoothly because of Jaime. And don't think I forgot about the pictures themselves: They were AMAZING. So beautiful and I will treasure them forever. They say if there's one thing you want to get right for your wedding, it's the photographer, and trust me, picking Jaime is definitely the right thing!!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Thome · Married on 02/17/2018

I could not have asked for a better wedding photography experience! Jaime made my wedding day go incredibly smoothly. We met with her beforehand because we had an intimate wedding of 20 people and so I wanted to make sure we all vibed so that she would be an appropriate addition for our special day. I am glad that our first impression was spot on. She is a wonderful human being who made our wedding super easy and stress free. She is so organized and prepared with questionnaires beforehand that your day is guaranteed to go well. We opted for a second photographer as well which ended up being her sister and they were the cutest!

Because of our small event, we didn't have an entirely thought out plan about how the day would go and they helped it go the best. They were flexible while also offering their expertise. They even picked our mother/son and father/daughter dance song. They were additionally wonderful guests and a pleasure to have as a part of our special day. I cannot wait to see how the photos turned out but after she sent us a few stunning captures (that were taken with a phone!) I am confident that they will be nothing less than spectacular!

In sum, they are amazing human beings whose enthusiasm for their work is overwhelmingly evident and inspiring.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Audra · Married on 01/14/2018

I used Sweet Serendipity Photography for my boudoir photos and I could not have been happier! Jaime has such a great personality and made any nerves or anxiety I had completely disappear. I had a wonderful experience and Jaime made the entire process so easy - she even suggested hair and makeup artists that I could work with before my shoot with her. I was so happy to have found her and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Karen · Married on 10/21/2017

jamie and her staff made sure to capture all the moments of my daughter and son in law wedding. It’s an exhausting day- and now reflecting- the timeless treasure of pictures is remarkable. Well done Jamie!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Kimmy · Married on 12/03/2016

There should be no debate on whether or not you should use Sweet Serendipity Photography. Jaime is able to capture the most perfect moments. Her passion and kind heart is shown with each client she comes in contact with. Once you use Sweet Serendipity for one occasion, there won't be any other photographer you will want to use for those special moments in your life.

Sent on 10/23/2016
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/01/2016

Jamie is so awesome at what she does and captured our wedding day perfect! She's also so easy to work with

Sent on 10/18/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/26/2016

Jaime is wonderful to work with. She takes the stress out of the wedding day and decisions that need to be made! A definite must book!!

Sent on 08/31/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/03/2016

This is my first marriage, but I've been a bridesmaid for many weddings. I've been up close and personal with several photographers all around Florida. Jaime Swanson at Sweet Serendipity was by far the best choice I could have made for my own wedding. She was prepared, professional, sweet and easy to be around. My images are absolutely stunning. Pictures of me and my husband that I will treasure forever - not only because of the memories, but because she made me feel beautiful beyond my wildest expectations. There's obviously a difference when you choose an experienced photographer versed in capturing the perfect moment (at the perfect angle.) My gallery was delivered in almost half the time she promised which was an incredible surprise.

I will recommend her to everyone I cannot thank her enough for being apart of making my dreams come true.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Monique Renee · Married on 12/31/2015

Jaime and Jenna were not only amazing photographers, but the BEST and sweetest professional women to work with. I had a fabulous New Year's Eve wedding and I wanted to hire someone that could capture my vision for a glam, party rock wedding! When Jaime and I met, I knew I wanted to book her asap. She didn't try to steer me towards her vision like some other photographers did. She kept my vision and communicated throughout the whole planning process, providing her professional advice to ensure we stayed on track. I no longer live in Gainesville, but I still recommend her to my friends and colleagues at the University of Florida.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/13/2015

Jaime is absolutely wonderful! She did an amazing job on our engagement photos and we are SO excited for her and Jenna to do our wedding in December!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Jaime is the best!! I am so glad I went with Sweet Serendipity for my wedding photography. She and her sister Jenna were like old friends at our wedding and fit right in with my family! It was so great to have them there, we enjoyed them so much! I can't wait to have another event JUST so that I can use Jaime's photography services again!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Nika · Married on 07/25/2015

Jamie is wonderful! She is an amazing photographer! My husband and I were so pleased with everything. She was very accommodating and helpful. She is much more than just a photographer.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Blaire · Married on 08/23/2014

We had an amazing experience with sweet serendipity photography. Jaime captured our wedding photos with the best resolution. I was so happy to see how professional our photos turned to be. I loved our photos so much that I can't wait to create a wedding album with Jaime and capture some of our best photos to creat a memorabilia for my husband and I.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Tara · Married on 04/12/2014

Not only is Jaime a phenomenal photographer, she is also a friend. She and her sister Jenna were amazing to work with and had a lot of fun! We had a 26 person wedding party and they knew just how to handle us all :) on top of that- the sneak peak of pictures are absolutely amazing!!!! I cannot wait to get them all back!!! I would recommend these girls for any occasion :)

Sent on 04/24/2014

Jaime, her assistant and interns were absolutely wonderful! She was super helpful during the planning process, made sure to get the shots we wanted and really made the photo time run smoothly. Loved her!!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Liz · Married on 04/06/2013

Jaime is a fantastic photographer! She took gorgeous engagement, boudoir and wedding pictures for me, and I loved every image. She will work with whatever idea/vision you have for your photos and makes great suggestions, if you need them.
    She also incorporates Pinterest boards into her planning for the big day, and it was great to be able to use that to find poses that I liked.
    On top of being a great photographer and professional, she is super friendly!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Adrianna · Married on 04/06/2013

When I contacted Jaime of Sweet Serendipity Photography to do our e-session I had all these insane ideas. She helped me bring my vision to life and we could not be any happier with the outcome! Jaime and her crew met us at the Alachua county fair one late fall evening in October we were there from dusk til just into the nighttime to create the rich colorful images I so longed for. I was dying to get the carousel at night spinning behind us! Not only did we get that but we ended up with the MOST amazing gallery of images, I can not thank Jaime and her crew enough for the late night session and the outcome. Everyone ADORES our pictures when they see our gorgeous canvases hanging on our wall. I can not rave enough about Sweet Serendipity Photography! I refer everyone to her! Contact her, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Jenoa · Married on 03/09/2013

I cannot begin to express how great of an experience it was to work with Jaime. The prices are VERY affordable and the quality of the pictures are amazing. They took our engagement and wedding pictures and we couldn't be more happier with the images. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer!

Sent on 08/26/2013

I haven't seen my pictures yet, but Jaime was one of my favorite vendors due to her attention to detail and her quick responsiveness! I felt like a priority and a "Bride" the whole time I knew her (and I booked her almost a year in advance). She was wonderful to work with, and I ended up consulting with her about many of my wedding needs, not just photography. Go with Jaime!

Sent on 03/22/2013

Vivian · Married on 12/23/2012

Jaime made my dream wedding photos come true despite a distance factor (I am in Miami) and the fact she had a precious little one on the way! Her commitment, her passion and her talent are unparalleled. I would insist that if she is on your list, you sign her right away! I can't wait to take more pictures with her!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Jamie · Married on 11/18/2012

One of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding was hiring Jaime Swanson! She offers the best advice and really knows how to make a bride happy. There are lots of things you might be stressed about on your wedding day, but if Jaime is doing your photos that does not need to be one of them! She suggested doing a ‘first look’ which I was hesitant about, but in the end I was so happy we made that decision. Also, she researches venues to find the best places and backdrops to take pictures. She is an expert at making you feel relaxed and is really attentive to your needs / wants. I could NOT be happier with my wedding photos and I would recommend Sweet Serendipity Photography to anyone without hesitation!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2012

I'll never forget the day I called Jaime at Sweet Serendipity Photography for the first time and said, "So would you photograph our wedding in Mexico?" Much to my delight, she jumped at the opportunity and maintained the highest levels of customer service, professionalism, and attention to detail. Above all, the pictures are gorgeous! Jaime and her husband became a part of our family during our wedding weekend in paradise. While very pregnant, she always was on the look out for the best spots and the best light and her creativity and knowledge resulted in beautiful pictures we'll treasure for a lifetime. You can't go wrong with Sweet Serendipity Photography.

Sent on 08/28/2013