Sweet Rewards Reviews

Sweet Rewards 5
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

Kelly’s work is beyond amazing! Based on Kelly’s displays I knew our cake would be beautiful but it came out even better! And the cake itself was moist, rich in flavors, not too sweet - pure perfection! Go in for a sample, you will not be disappointed! Highly recommended!!

Sweet Rewards 6
    Sent on 09/24/2019

Linda · Married on 04/21/2018

There are really only two things you can want in a wedding cake... does it look good? Does it taste good? Most times, you get one or the other. In the case of Kelly's Sweet Rewards, you get both! I had the great pleasure of working with Kelly Lindquist on my wedding cake. After a very fun afternoon of cake tasting and explaining my vision, I left quite confident she would create exactly what I was looking for. It turns out, that confidence was well deserved. Kelly took my vision and created an outright masterpiece! The cake was the talk of my wedding and I have been asked repeatedly about it even from people who didn't attend the wedding but saw pictures of it. When my now husband and I fed each other our first bite of cake, I couldn't wait to get a whole piece! It was delicious! I'm already looking forward to eating the top piece again on our anniversary. You simply cannot go wrong with choosing Kelly's Sweet Rewards for any of your special occasions. She is truly and artist and master baker and a just plain fun and wonderful person to work with.

Sent on 08/26/2018

jessica · Married on 04/20/2018

The cake was so beautiful and delicious!

Sweet Rewards 7
    Sent on 04/27/2018

Renee · Married on 10/29/2017

Kelly did an amazing job with our cake. We asked for a white birch tree cake to go with our fall theme and wow, did she deliver! Not only was the decor perfect, but the cake itself was fantastic. Red velvet with cream cheese frosting! It tasted just as good as it looked. Kelly is incredibly talented at what she does and we highly recommend her.

Sweet Rewards 8
    Sent on 11/02/2017

Melisa · Married on 09/02/2017

Kelly did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake! She came recommended by our wedding coordinator, EST Occasions, and she nailed it! We had originally gone to J Cakes due to their high ratings and beautiful portfolio, but upon doing a cake testing with them and getting price estimates we were hesitant to go with them due to their high prices. EST Occasions recommended Sweet Rewards so we met with Kelly and did a tasting with her. She was very attentive and upon showing her a photoshopped image of what we'd like the cake to be, she assured us that she would be able to do it. Upon seeing it at our reception, we were blown away at how beautiful and spot on it was! Simply amazing. I also ordered a surprise groom cake with a golf and Mets theme, and Kelly delivered on this as well. She can be sometime difficult to get in touch with via email, but when it got closer to our wedding date we got everything squared away with payment, etc. Overall, we highly recommend Kelly!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Kelly is the best at what she does! Not only is she ever so talented, but she is a kind and patient person. She was very communicative via email, text, and phone. The cake came out looking so beautiful and did it taste ever so good! Such attention to detail and down right delicious!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Carrie · Married on 10/15/2016

We had Kelly make our cake for our wedding on 10/15/16 at Ethan Allen Hotel. It was great. I plan on getting any cakes for events in the future from her! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jillian · Married on 10/08/2016

Kelly was amazing! From the time of tasting to the day of my wedding she made every aspect so easy and so stress-free! She worked with me with every aspect and using all home made ingredients for her cakes. my cake looked amazing and everyone LOVED it! I 100% recommend her to anyone and everyone in need of her business!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Erin · Married on 05/24/2015

My husband and I had a very specific idea for our wedding cake. We planned a rustic “in the woods” wedding and wanted our wedding cake to look like a birch tree. I don’t really have a sweet tooth so I was more focused on what it looked like than how it tasted. Kelly nailed both! Our cake came out looking exactly how we had envisioned and was a HUGE hit at the wedding. All the guested looovvvved it and of course so did we. Not only was it stunning, but Kelly’s cake also tasted amazing! We didn’t know what to expect at the cake tasting but we ended up having such a fun time! We tasted a bunch of different flavors and couldn’t decide between two of them. Kelly suggested we go with half of one and half of the other and that’s just what we did. It was great because both were awesome but it also gave our guests a choice based on their taste. And for a girl without a sweet tooth I couldn’t get enough…chocolate hazelnut cake with cannoli filling was my fav….YUMMMMOOOO!!!! Kelly makes her buttercream with real butter too! May seem like a no brainer but that often isn’t the case these days and you can really taste the difference. We are so happy we chose Kelly’s Sweet Rewards and you will be too!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Sweet Rewards's reply:

Congratulations! You were both so fun to work with and I enjoyed making your cake. thanks for the review...and happy married life!!

Leslie · event on: 03/22/2015

Best tasting and best designed cakes ever! Have used Sweet Rewards probably 50 times and each cake is a work of art and incredibly delicious. Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Ketelyn · event on: 02/02/2015

the cake, on top of tasting amazing, look like an art.

The shop owner is very committed to dates.She had an unexpected family issue right before my cake delivery but she arranged everything before leaving.

Sent on 04/03/2015
  • User4923577 · event on: 01/11/2015

Best bakery around!! Really!! Cake was beautiful and delitous!!! Called several times to change and check on order and she was so kind and helpful!!! Will absolutely continue to go for all our events in the future!!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Kelly made a mix of different cookie and brownie plates for each table at our wedding and they were delicious! We ordered hundreds of cookies and only about 20 were leftover - they were definitely enjoyed by our guests. When you think of a traditional fresh-baked chocolate chip cookie, that is what Kelly delivers with her baking - they're honestly one of the best cookies I've ever had.

We didn't need a traditional wedding cake - but she did make us a very small cutting cake on the side (8" round) that looked great and was tasty!

Sent on 09/09/2014

shannon · Married on 06/28/2014

OMG! Sweet Rewards made a cupcake tower topped with a 6" anniversary cake and an assortment of cake ball platters for our wedding and our guests raved about the cupcakes. We offered four flavors but the most talked about was the carrot cake. The cakes were moist and tasted amazing. There wasn't a single cupcake left at the end of night.

Sent on 07/12/2014

Shannon · Married on 06/06/2014

We used Kelly to make our wedding cake and she was incredible! First of all, she has such a fun personality. Cake tasting should be something fun and relaxing and she definitely created a great environment for us. She was also so patient with us as we deliberated on which flavors, she even whipped up a few extras while we were there! We also had chosen a design we had found on Pinterest that had these little lace appliqués draped over the tiers. She searched for a stencil but in the end said she thinks it was done by hand and that she could do that if we wanted. We were a little nervous because the lace is the reason we feel in love with the cake, but knew it was going to be difficult as it was very intricate. Well, she nailed it! The cake looked BEAUTIFUL! So many people came up to us complimenting it and it tasted even better. We also had many people raving about how delicious the cake was :-). She gave us a great price too! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Kim · Married on 05/24/2014

I came to Kelly with a very specific idea in mind. I wanted a rustic "naked" cake. No fondant or frosting on the outside, just some fruit and a little powdered sugar. I really didn't even care what it tasted like, I was after the image. We met and worked together to decide on the details; like, how a butter cake would release the easiest from the pans and look the cleanest, and how to incorporate enough frosting and raspberry jam into the layers of the cake so I didn't have a frosting-deprived riot on my hands. Vendors must cringe when a bride comes at them with 15 pictures printed from Pinterest but Kelly delivered! My cake was perfect, I mean, really perfect. AND it tasted great! Thank you, Kelly!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Kelly made an amazing pie shaped cake for my wedding! I loved the flavor and the way it looked. Guest at my wedding even thought it was a pie!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Kelly @ Sweet Rewards did a wonderful job on our wedding cake! She was easy to work with.
    Ours was a unique wedding....a Halloween themed costume affair

Poor Kelly had her work cut out for her with me! But she came thru with shining colors! Our cake was gorgeous, delicious, and definitely Halloween! It was just perfect!

Kelly listened to our ideas and looked at the pictures we brought of things we liked and disliked, then she sketched out this wonderful work of art !

You can't go wrong with Kelly as your baker!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Sweet Rewards's reply:

What a fun wedding! I had so much fun making your challenging cake design! I hope you will be able to share your photos with me! And would love to see photos of you both with the cake! I wish you both all the best!

Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning, and delicious as well! Kelly was reasonably priced (we looked at several different bakeries before deciding), offered a free tasting (many other bakeries charged), and accommodated last-minute requests to change our decorations a bit! Thank you for everything, Kelly!

Sent on 09/29/2013

cecilia · Married on 09/07/2013

Kelly understood our style and was able to give is a delicious and beautiful cake!!! Everyone was complimenting it!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Sweet Rewards's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! It was a pleasure to serve you!

Libby · Married on 04/27/2013

My wedding cake from Sweet Rewards was amazing! Kelly was contracted by my wedding venue to provide a cake for my 4/27/13 wedding, and it could not have been a better experience. At our initial meeting we were able to try many combinations of fillings and cake flavors (all delicious!) and Kelly was kind enough to work with us to design a filigree design for the frosting to reflect a special piece of family jewelry. At the wedding, multiple guests approached me to comment "I usually don't like wedding cakes, but this was DELICIOUS." I would highly recommend Kelly and Sweet Rewards to any bride.

Try the tiramisu!!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Kelly at Sweet Rewards is absolutely incredible!
    She was great at the cake tasting, letting us play around with flavors and figure out what we wanted!
    Again, we booked her pretty early in the wedding planning and she was easy to get a hold of.
    I was a little confused on how I wanted the cake to look and she emailed me different sketchs so I could get an idea. She was incredibly helpful!
    She also did the grooms cake and made it look like a sushi boat!

Worth every penny and reasonably priced!

Sent on 08/26/2012

Susan · Married on 06/16/2012

Kelly at Sweet Rewards, did everything we asked for and more. Our wedding cake looked awesome and tasted just as good as it looked. She was very professional and saw our vision and made it come to life.
    Thank you again!

Sent on 07/11/2012

helene · Married on 05/07/2012

We wanted a unique cake for our lu'au wedding but didn't have any ideas to start with. Kelly came up with an aswesome waterfall idea, and made sure the personal touches matched our color scheme and theme. It was a work of art that i felt guilty cutting! but so yummy! the coconut flavor was just right, it wasn't over powering to your taste buds, and many guests told me they went back for second pieces. She was also a pleasure to work with and I have strongly recrommended her to other brides.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Jacqui · Married on 10/22/2011

We trusted Kelly without even tasting her cakes since we live across the country, we chose her purely on her personability and how she seemed to understand exactly what I was asking for in a unique wedding cake. Luckily, the cake was beyond delicious - everyone raved about how this was the most delicious wedding cake they ever tasted, and the look was exactly what I was hoping for. Kelly was so sweet and did such a wonderful job for us!

Sent on 07/02/2012