Sweet P's Barbeque - Soul House Reviews

Rating 4.8 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

• Emily
    Emily S. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing food & Customer Service!

Sweet P's has some of the best BBQ and food, in general, I have ever had! We went and met with their catering team to try foods before the wedding and OMG, I could not stop talking about how excited I was to eat it on our wedding day! It was definitely a guest favorite as well, we got several compliments of how great the food and team serving was! Overall, Sweet P's was a great choice, great customer service & amazing food, I recommend to all!
  • Hayley
    Hayley G. Married on 10/24/2020

10-24-2020

Great food and amazing service!! They made everything so easy, even when we had to downsize our wedding due to covid. 10/10, would definitely use them again!
    Kelley R. Married on 07/03/2020

Absolutely outstanding

The Sweet P's team was absolutely outstanding! They provided top notch service and were a dream to work with. There team was so organized and the food was delicious and kept well in travel. Payment and updates to our order was also super easy. Would definitely recommend them to assist in your big day. you won't have to worry about a thing with food!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome food

Sweet ps was a hit at our wedding! Perfect for a barn wedding like ours or anyone who just loves barbecue, you have to get the mac n cheese if you cater with them! Very easy to contact and came on time to venue and everything was set exactly when we needed it!
  • Brandy
    Brandy S. Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Sweet P's catered and provided the open bar for our wedding and they knocked it out of the park! We worked with Kira to coordinate the menu and she was very responsive and absolutely wonderful. The food was so delicious and service was outstanding. They were on time, professional and went above and beyond!! We received so many compliments and nearly every guest said it was the BEST food they had ever had at a wedding! Thanks again for everything!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 12/14/2018

Great Food

The planning process of our menu was very easy and got to try the food before we picked it. They were very professional and arrived on time to set up and take down. Always made sure that the buffet line was always full for our guests. They cut our wedding cake for us correctly and helped with that process. They even put together to-go plates for my husband and I to have later that night back at our hotel.
    Becky Married on 10/13/2018

Great food with exceptional service!

Sweet P's served as the caterer at our wedding and did an amazing job. Communication was prompt every time I reached out and they arrived on time. I received so many compliments about Doug, the Catering Manager, during the reception. More importantly, the food was extremely fresh and guests still rave about it! I highly recommend Sweet P's for your catering needs.
    Caitlin Married on 05/15/2016
    They catered my wedding and were absolutely wonderful! Everything was perfect and the food was GREAT! Everyone loves it!
    Bryson Married on 02/29/2016
    The food is reasonably priced and they have delightful BBQ!

I think the food would be fine for any rehearsal dinner or wedding that needed some soulful food.
    Cari Married on 10/26/2014
    Their food was absolutely amazing! They gave us everything we wanted and at a short notice. Out of everyone in the area they had the best tasting BBQ. They brought the food, set it up, and it was easy for us to tear down. We even put the leftovers in the freezer and ate it a couple weeks later when we returned from our honey moon and it was delicious. All of our guests loved the food! I would recommend everyone to go here and even if your in the area go by and grab a yummy plate!
  • Hannah
    Hannah H. Married on 05/25/2019

Best BBQ Choice

Before deciding on Sweet P's BBQ, we tasted and talked with a few other vendors. No one's food compared to Sweet P's. It was delicious and they made a package to cater to our special requests. Kira was wonderful to work with, she was very friendly and got back to us with answers to our questions very quickly. I would recommend them to anyone needing BBQ catered!
    Blythe Married on 08/06/2016
    The food was delicious! Doug, the catering manager, was very helpful. And for how great the food is (their macaroni is legendary), the price cannot be beat. A friend of mine hired them for her wedding (where I initially tried the food) and she said they forgot to bring lemonade (but quickly corrected it), but I had no such issues with them for my wedding. They arrived on time, set everything up, and kept the hot food coming!
    Melissa Married on 05/13/2017
    When looking for BBQ, this was an obvious Knoxville choice. Their food is great so that's why my fiancé and I decided to give them a try. Plus, the price is right for those budget friendly brides. Getting in touch with someone has proved to be a difficult task, and you can often wait several days to receive a response. I guess you get what you pay for.