Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart Reviews

16 | Upland, CA

16 Reviews for Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart

• Kaytlin

Kaytlin · Getting married on 06/07/2020

Amazing. Cant wait to start planning!

Met with this vendor and immediatly fell in love. The ladies are so amazing and so sweet.the venue was everything we hoped for with the beautiful red barn and all the wonderful scenery. We didnt even get that far when we left before I told them this was the place we wanted to say I do. Still got a ton of planning to do but I know im in good hands! We are beyond excited!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Cathryn · Married on 03/23/2019

A Dream Come True

Honestly I've been planning my wedding since I was a little girl. My cousin and I would tell each other our dreams of what we would like if the day ever came when we would marry our true loves. Well when I turned 16 an old family friend got married at the Sweet Pea Ranch and since then I knew I wanted to get married here. Well my dreams came true, but not only that they were surpassed bug time. Tess and everyone at the Sweet Pea Ranch made sure that everything went perfect. From being able to enjoy ourselves and our big day, to the beyond amazing food, and don't even get me started on the flower arrangements they had done. We couldn't have had a better wedding even if we tried it was all so perfect and we have everyone at The Sweet Pea Ranch to Thank!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Cassi · Married on 05/18/2018

To say that Tess is amazing, is an understatement.. She has made every bit of the planning experience so enjoyable, and has constantly gone out of her way to make sure I am at ease and never have to face any stressful situations. She became family to us ❤️

Sent on 05/07/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/07/2018

My son and his beautiful bride got married at Sweet Pea Ranch 4/7/18, and it was amazing. Tess and her team did an awesome job from the planning stages through execution. When they say they have it handled and you don't have to worry about a thing you don't! We provided our own officiant, and photographer, other than that, they have it taken care of!!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Christina · Married on 02/09/2018

Absolutely go to sweet pea! They have an absolutely amazing venue and everyone there is so nice!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! You were also an amazing bride, and gave us loving moment to look back on and be a par of! Cheers!

Erin · Married on 07/01/2017

We booked at the sweet pea ranch and couldn't be happier .. Tess is literally the nicest lady.. The venue is amazing .. I ca t wait to get married at sweet pea ranch.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart's reply:

Hi Erin! We couldn't be happier that you were here with us and also gave us very good memories to look back on! Cheers!

Dale · Married on 05/27/2017

Absolutely the most amazing place with exceptional service from Tess and her crew. We were overjoyed with the outcome of our daughters wedding 5/27/17 everything was exactly what my Daughter wanted. You cannot find a better place to have an outdoor wedding with the high costs associated with the wedding world today the price is so affordable for what they offer. My heart is overjoyed at how professional and thoughtful they are. i would definitely have another event here again. Again Thank You To Tess, Valerie, Buddy the DJ and the whole crew for all your hard work and exceptional service.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart's reply:

Thank you Dale for such wonderful words! Jessica and Jordan are very special to us and we are so grateful for the privilage to host their Wedding day. We are looking forward to many family days here at Sweet Pea! We will keep you all posted on upcoming a events! Looking forward to meeting baby Harper soon.
    Hugs,
    Tess
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 12/10/2016

Beautiful place for wedding!! Everything I wanted

Sent on 10/19/2016

Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart's reply:

Hi Theresa! Thank you for the amazing review and for letting us a be a part of yur amazing day!

Marti · Married on 07/23/2016

Two weeks ago, our daughter was married at this fabulous venue! If you're looking for country rustic, this is your place. Tess, Val, and the entire staff went above and beyond what we ever could have dreamed. Their kindness, attentiveness to details, and easygoing personalities made the planning process nearly stress free. Both families and everyone involved had the best time ever! Thanks is not enough for helping us host one of the most special days of our lives. Be sure to check this venue if you're looking for a country rustic venue...we checked out many and this was by far the best choice for us. FIVE STARS!!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart's reply:

Hi Marti! Thank you for this amazing review!! We are so happy you were so happy! Thank you also for giving us amazing memories of your day!

nikki · Married on 09/10/2015

We had the most fun and experience on our wedding. The planning was so easy and no stress at all, it felt like what I wanted was just there live and I did nothing.
    Our guest raved about the food and staff. We just feel in love with Tess and Sweet Pea Ranch.

Sent on 11/26/2015

Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart's reply:

Hi Nikki! Thank you so much for this amazing review! We all loved you too!!

valerie · Married on 05/16/2015

I knew I wanted a country type wedding and I found Terilyn and Tess. I took my fiancee at the time and my sister to view the site and the second I seen it I was sold. Tess was a little firecracker full of fun. Trillion is the sweetest thing and will do whatever to accommodate you for your special day. Our wedding went so smooth and beyond gorgeous. Our guests thought we spent well over $30,000 on our wedding because it was so beautiful and so different. The food was delicious everyone raved about it, the cake was delicious, the DJ they have was great. I cannot find anything bad to say. I had the wedding I always dreamed of and more. I am so sad that it is over. I send my friends the video clip my photographer sent me (he was amazing too) and every photo the scenery is gorgeous. If you are looking for the most beautiful and reasonable place for your dream day I HIGHLY recommend visiting Terilyn and Tess at Sweet Pea Ranch it is amazing.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart's reply:

Hi Valerie! Thank you so much for your review, and you equally made it amazing for us! Cheers!

Michael & Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

Our wedding was almost three years ago and we are so happy we selected Sweet Pea Ranch! The venue was gorgeous then and they have made more improvements over the years. The staff was helpful and responsive. The vendors they used for the food and music were great! Our guests had a blast and raved about the beautiful venue and delicious food! The only reason for giving 4.5 for service and professionalism was due to the turnover in staff and the hors d'oeuvres not being served. These are both minor things when we look back on the amazing day. If we had to go back in time and select a venue we would choose Sweet Pea Ranch time and time again.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Lucia Ball · Married on 06/23/2013

Hello, I accidentally left a pair of white Abilene's gloves with seed pearls have they shown up there.my cell phone is 7145890359 email.Sandraball2010@hotmail.com. Thank you
    Sandra Ball

Sent on 04/01/2017
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/04/2019

3.0

Low responsiveness during planning, but incredible wedding day!

Everything about the wedding day was perfect. SPR employees gave a 10/10 effort to make everything run smoothly. All of the guests were totally wowed by the beauty of the venue, the appetizers, food, drinks, and music. My husband and I were really impressed by how smoothly the day went, without us having to worry about anything or lift a finger.

The only downside - due to this venue hosting up to 3 weddings a week or sometimes more, email communication can be slow during the planning phase. I think the staff do the best they can but it's something to keep in mind. I still would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/21/2016

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

My wife and I recently got married at The Sweet Pea Ranch. Tess and Rachel were both great! We opted to get the all inclusive package which meant all we needed to do was find our photographer. With our busy lives this removed a lot of stress leading up to the big day. All of our guests had a great time and they were truly impressed with everything. The day ended up just as we pictured it. Thank you!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart's reply:

Hi Wendy! Thank you so much for your review! You were just as amazing and so much fun to work with! Cheers!