Sweet Pea Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Cecilia
    Cecilia Z. Married on 05/08/2022

Easy experience!

Shelby was so easy to work with and was able to keep my in my budget. I sent her a few photos and she was able to create the look I wanted without breaking the bank. She works with you to get the level of specificity you need. In my case I was comfortable letting her do the design work without much input other than general color scheme and size of bouquets. She was easy to reach, and we had no issues the day of. We took home a couple of the centerpieces and they were nice to have for the next week.

Sweet Pea's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and photos, Cecilia! It means a lot that you were pleased with your flowers. Also, it makes me happy when people continue to enjoy their flowers after their party and I'm glad you did as well! Best wishes to you!
    Gabriel V. Married on 10/16/2021

Talented, Professional and Responsive! Sweet Pea has it all!

We found Sweet Pea on wedding wire and are so glad we did! She immediately reached out and answered all questions! She was very experienced and helped us decide the perfect florals and decorations for our wedding! She also worked great with our venue and other vendors. Our ballroom looked absolutely beautiful and we can’t thank Sweet Pea enough! THANK YOU! A+ 10/10!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Thank you, Gabe, for your kind words! I'm so happy that you were pleased with your flowers and decoration. It was a pleasure to work with you on your wedding. Best wishes!
    Patricia C. Married on 10/16/2021

Sweet Pea was 10/10

Shelby was amazing to work with and made the entire process super easy… which is saying A LOT because I only reached out to her one month prior to my wedding. Everything was beautiful and I couldn’t recommend Sweet Pea enough!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Thank you Patti! It was a pleasure to work with you and I'm so glad everything came together for your special day! Thank you for including a photo of your bouquet too. Best wishes to you!
  • Claudia
    Claudia G. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding Flowers and More

Shelby at Sweet Pea (Philadelphia, PA) provided the table centerpieces, boutonnieres, bouquets, flower girl basket and flower petals, mother's corsages, and a beautifully decorated birch arch for my wedding. Everyone raved about the quality of the flowers and how beautiful everything was. Shelby's attention to detail is truly amazing. Shelby communicated with me and accommodated my every wish without hesitation. Shelby also made suggestions which I happily accepted. The cost for everything we received was very reasonable. I just can't say enough nice things about Shelby and Sweet Pea. I will be doing my absolute best to have my son and future daughter-in-law to hire Shelby for their wedding in 2023.

Sweet Pea's reply:

Claudia, thank you so much for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. It really means a lot to me. Also, thank you for including all the nice pictures! It was truly a pleasure working with you on your wedding. Best wishes to you!
    E Turner Married on 09/19/2021

Dream flowers

Shelby at Sweet Pea was the best! I am a very picky bride and had a particular vision for the flowers. Shelby was wonderfully communicative and listened to all of my ideas and needs. She nailed it even after a natural disaster affected one of the major flower suppliers in the area. She had a positive and upbeat attitude and approached the challenge with creativity and taste. The end result was SO beautiful and we couldn't have been happier. We also received tons of compliments on the flowers!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review - with pictures! It was a pleasure to work with you and I enjoyed bringing your vision to life. It really means a lot to me that you were happy with your flowers. Best wishes to you!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/18/2021

Incredible experience, magical flowers!

Shelby Fraser with Sweet Pea Flowers was one of my top vendors to work with throughout the wedding! She was able to take my abstract ideas and craft them into a beautiful theme that reflected our personalities and style. Her creativity and openness allowed us to design a completely unique bridal party look that I absolutely adored. I was blown away when I first saw our reception tent - the tables and scenery looked incredible! Shelby was also very responsive (essential in a wedding vendor) and respectful to our budget (which was challenging given all of the shipping delays and high demand!) I would absolutely work with Shelby again for another event and I would highly recommend her!!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Elizabeth, with such a beautiful site it was a pleasure to decorate your wedding! I am so glad that you were pleased with your flowers and decor. It really means a lot to me. Thank you for your kind words and for including pictures too - I love seeing how all the bridal party's lighted pieces came together! Best wishes to you!
  • Q
    Qing J. Married on 07/10/2021

Professional Service and Artistic Flower Arrangement

My daughter's wedding preparation has very tight schedule and she is out of town most of time. We are so glad that Shelby at Sweet Pea works as a florist for the wedding. She listen and work with my daughter's need for the event and created different style of center piece samples for her to chose from in very short time. At the wedding day, we received quite a few compliments from the quests for the flower arrangement. I definitely recommend her to my friends when they need flower service in the future.

Sweet Pea's reply:

So glad that everything came together nicely for Renee's wedding! It was a pleasure to work with you both. Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. Best wishes!
    Erica Married on 06/06/2021

Blown away by our wedding florals!

Shelby exceeded every expectation I ever had of our wedding florals. The bouquets and other arrangements were incredible. Book her immediately and she'll make sure you get exactly what you think your vision is - but better.

Sweet Pea's reply:

Erica, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you. So glad you were pleased with your flowers. Best wishes to you!
    Leslie A. Married on 10/17/2020

Great work

Shelby did a phenomenal job with our flowers. I sent her a few pictures for inspiration, and I was stunned walking into our reception and seeing what she’d created. She was also extremely patient as we changed plans multiple times while planning our wedding over the course of the pandemic. She’s great!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words! So glad you could finally enjoy your wedding and were happy with your flowers. Best to you both!
  • Caroline
    Caroline M. Married on 07/26/2020

Excellent / very highly recommend

Shelby / Sweet Pea did a wonderful job with our floral arrangements, and was very flexible as we tried to plan our July 2020 wedding. We would certainly recommend her. The arrangements were beautiful.

Sweet Pea's reply:

Thank you Caroline! It was a pleasure to work with you and I am glad you were pleased with your flowers. Best to you!
  • John
    John O. Married on 04/24/2020

Gorgeous floral creations

Shelby was so easy to work with and took my inspiration pictures and made them into floral creations better than I could have ever imagined. Through all the pandemic postponement and havoc, she was easy to communicate with and very flexible with splitting up our original contract for both our small wedding #1 and future large wedding #2. She created a beautiful arch for our ceremony with bridal bouquet, corsages and boutineers for family. We look forward to working with her again in 2021 for our larger wedding!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad that you were happy with your flowers for wedding #1! Also, thank you for posting pictures. Looking forward to wedding #2!
  • Caroline
    Kiefer K. Married on 04/11/2020

Absolutely Beautiful Flowers

Shelby from Sweet Pea was a pleasure to work with! Throughout the entire wedding planning process, including rescheduling twice, Shelby was flexible and responsive to our needs. We had to switch the location of our wedding to indoors and she accommodated our needs and really helped make our vision a reality. The flowers were STUNNING on the day of our wedding and I felt like I got more than my money's worth. The arrangements Shelby put together exceeded my expectations and really added so much to the atmosphere of our wedding. I cannot recommend Sweet Pea enough!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Caroline and Kiefer. So glad that you were pleased with your flowers and finally able to enjoy your wedding! It was a pleasure to work with you. Best Wishes!
  • Danielle
    Danielle A. Married on 02/01/2020

Beautiful flowers to add to a lovely evening

Beautiful Flowers and exactly what we asked for :)

Sweet Pea's reply:

Thank you Danielle! It was a pleasure to work with you and decorate your wedding! Best Wishes to you!
    Lauren Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding flowers

Shelby at Sweet Pea was wonderful to work with! I don’t know much about flowers but I described what I was envisioning and she suggested a variety of flowers and greens that matched what I was going for and was able to create my vision perfectly. I got many compliments on how gorgeous the flowers looked!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Lauren! It was a pleasure to work with you and I am so glad your were happy with your flowers. Best wishes to you!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 12/28/2018

so beautiful

Shelby did the flowers for our wedding in December, and they were so beautiful. She really understood what I wanted and the greenery on the tables made the room look amazing. I totally spaced on a Welcome Sign, and Shelby just quickly adjusted to make the table look nice without it. The wedding was so beautiful and Shelby and Sweet Pea were a huge part of that!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Thank you, Madison, for this wonderful review - such a great way to start the new year! It was a pleasure to work with you. So glad you were happy with our work. Best wishes to you - and Happy New Year!
    Kristen Married on 12/14/2018

Gorgeous wedding flowers

I would strongly recommend working with Sweet Pea flowers for your wedding! They did a phenomenal job of personalizing my flowers and creating warm and beautiful decor that worked perfectly for the event. I didn’t have a specific floral vision when we first met and Shelby helped me decide what colors and designs to use for bouquets and centerpieces. She was also very patient and flexible when my husband and I changed the color scheme several months later on a whim! The flowers were fresh, vibrant and stunning! I also especially loved that the chuppah flowers were able to transition to a floor arrangement around our sweetheart table for the reception. Working with Sweet Pea was worry free and they truly helped to make our wedding day gorgeous!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review - with pictures! It was a pleasure to work with you! I am so glad that you were happy with your flowers. Best wishes to you!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/27/2018

Sweet. Creative. Breathtaking. We couldn't of been happier.

Shelby was a pleasure to work with. She took my ideas and thoughts and made them real. Shelby was very nice from the moment we met. Very professional and my flowers were more then what I expected. Everything was beautiful from our church flowers to our table centerpieces. Shelbys choices for my flowers was outstanding.

Sweet Pea's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you for this lovely review! It was a pleasure to work with you and I am so happy that you were pleased with your flowers. Best wishes to you!
    April Married on 07/07/2018
    Working with Shelby from Sweet Pea was a blessing. Coming into wedding planning, I only wanted a small amount of personal flowers and centerpieces and so my budget was minimal. Shelby listened to my interests, coaching me along the way. She was patient and worked tirelessly to bring my vision to life. This wasn’t easy when my vision kept changing. Nonetheless, Shelby took every call, email, and Pinterest idea. And she delivered exactly what I wanted - romance, whimsy, and elegant simplicity.

I’m grateful that my husband and I opted for more than just personal flowers - even though it increased our budget. Everything was beautiful. It was made even more special when we donated our flowers to the Masonic Retirement Village. The smiles and awe on the faces of the residents were so sweet!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Thank you, April, for taking the time to write this lovely review - and to include pictures! You look beautiful with your bouquet! It was a pleasure to work with you and I am so glad that you were happy with everything. Best wishes to you!
    Brenda Married on 05/19/2018
    Shelby was absolutely AMAZING to work with for our wedding. She listened carefully to what I was envisioning and always checked-in with us before moving forward with anything. She was super flexible, very responsive, patient with my clear non-knowledge of flowers, and worked with us when we had hit our budget limit. On top of all that, her eye for detail is impeccable; she saved us by pulling together the votives for our reception a few days before the event. I was beginning to feel overwhelmed by everything we needed to finish up the week of, and Shelby took over the communication with our venue to work through the decorating details. She was by far one of our favorite vendors.

On the day of, Shelby and her team arrived in the morning to decorate our pergola (in the rain mind you) which was a total show stopper. They even waited to cut the bouquets until just before the ceremony. People just RAVED about our flowers. They couldn’t stop commenting on how perfect, romantic, and fresh everything looked. Guests even came up to me towards the end of the night asking if they could take the centerpieces. We went with all ivory and white, so any bruising shows up immediately. But everything was so fresh that not one bud was discolored at all.

If you are thinking about going with Sweet Pea for your next event, DO IT. I promise if will be one of the best decisions you make.

Thank you so much Shelby for making our wedding picture perfect. We loved working with you!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Brenda, your kind and thoughtful words truly mean so much to me. Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. It was a pleasure to work with you on your wedding and I am so happy that you were pleased with our work. Best wishes to you!
    Jada Married on 11/04/2017
    My husband and I used Sweat Pea for our November 2017 wedding. Shelby was great to work with since day one. I reached out to her on a Saturday night and received a response immediately. Shelby was professional, patient, creative and helpful throughout the whole process. As a bride, my controlling bug came out and felt as though the flowers were something I had the least control over. I went back and forth with the centerpieces, cocktail hour decorations, etc... but on my wedding day, Shelby delivered beautiful bouquets, stunning centerpieces and a showstopping chuppah. My husband and I were blown away with Shelby's work. Please stop searching and hire Sweet Pea!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Jada, thank you for writing this wonderful review! It was a pleasure to work with you and I am so glad you were happy with your flowers! Best wishes to you!
    Brittny Married on 10/21/2017
    By far one of our favorite vendors. My husband and I knew absolutely nothing about flowers, but Shelby was so helpful and worked hard to put what we were visualizing into reality. Shelby and her team were extremely professional, very responsive, and so patient every step of the way. When we had issues with our venue, Shelby was there to help us figure out new solutions for floral arrangements and worked with us on pricing for those arrangements. Our flowers turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL on our wedding day!! We couldn't be any happier! Shelby far exceeded our expectations and we'd hire her again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much Shelby!!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Brittny and Ryan, so glad you were happy with your flowers and our work! It was a pleasure and it means a lot to know that you were pleased. Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. Best to you!
  • Aileen
    Aileen Married on 09/23/2017
    Shelby did an incredible job at listening to what I wanted and got the overall look and feel of my event down pat. She stayed within my strict budget and was able to make the event space look stunning!! I highly recommend Sweet Pea!!

Sweet Pea's reply:

Thank you, Aileen, for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and I am so glad that you were happy with your flowers. Best Wishes to you!
    Ceren Married on 09/16/2017
    Shelby has done an amazing job decorating reception tables, gift card table, place card table, and wedding cake. She worked within my budget and decorated according to the style and color scheme I picked. Her recommendations worked really well and everything looked elegant. I felt very comfortable on my wedding day because I didn't deal with the venue about the decoration, she has taken care of all.

Sweet Pea's reply:

Ceren, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review - and for including pictures! It was a pleasure to work with you and I am so glad that you were happy with your flowers! Best wishes to you!
    Nichole Married on 08/05/2017
    Shelby was a dream to work with! I came to her with a few pictures of arrangements that I liked, and she was quickly able to nail down my style. Throughout the entire process, she would regularly check in, just to make sure that I hadn't changed my mind or had any other ideas. She was always respectful of our budget, and came up with great solutions at different price points for us to choose from. She was even really helpful with suggestions for other decor items for our reception space, always keeping my style in mind. When I walked into our reception space for the first time, and saw all of the arrangements, it moved me to tears. It was STUNNING! If you are looking for a creative yet affordable florist, look no further. Shelby and her team are wonderful.

Sweet Pea's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for these kind words and I'm so glad that your were happy with your flowers! Best Wishes to you!