44 Reviews for Sweet Pea

Altar Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Corsages (1)
44 Sweet Pea Reviews

My husband and I used Sweat Pea for our November 2017 wedding. Shelby was great to work with since day one. I reached out to her on a Saturday night and received a response immediately. Shelby was professional, patient, creative and helpful throughout the whole process. As a bride, my controlling bug came out and felt as though the flowers were something I had the least control over. I went back and forth with the centerpieces, cocktail hour decorations, etc... but on my wedding day, Shelby delivered beautiful bouquets, stunning centerpieces and a showstopping chuppah. My husband and I were blown away with Shelby's work. Please stop searching and hire Sweet Pea!

Profile Picture Jada, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

By far one of our favorite vendors. My husband and I knew absolutely nothing about flowers, but Shelby was so helpful and worked hard to put what we were visualizing into reality. Shelby and her team were extremely professional, very responsive, and so patient every step of the way. When we had issues with our venue, Shelby was there to help us figure out new solutions for floral arrangements and worked with us on pricing for those arrangements. Our flowers turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL on our wedding day!! We couldn't be any happier! Shelby far exceeded our expectations and we'd hire her again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much Shelby!!

Profile Picture Brittny, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shelby did an incredible job at listening to what I wanted and got the overall look and feel of my event down pat. She stayed within my strict budget and was able to make the event space look stunning!! I highly recommend Sweet Pea!!

Profile Picture Aileen, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Shelby has done an amazing job decorating reception tables, gift card table, place card table, and wedding cake. She worked within my budget and decorated according to the style and color scheme I picked. Her recommendations worked really well and everything looked elegant. I felt very comfortable on my wedding day because I didn't deal with the venue about the decoration, she has taken care of all.

Profile Picture Ceren, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Shelby was a dream to work with! I came to her with a few pictures of arrangements that I liked, and she was quickly able to nail down my style. Throughout the entire process, she would regularly check in, just to make sure that I hadn't changed my mind or had any other ideas. She was always respectful of our budget, and came up with great solutions at different price points for us to choose from. She was even really helpful with suggestions for other decor items for our reception space, always keeping my style in mind. When I walked into our reception space for the first time, and saw all of the arrangements, it moved me to tears. It was STUNNING! If you are looking for a creative yet affordable florist, look no further. Shelby and her team are wonderful.

Profile Picture Nichole, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Being familiar with her reliably beautiful work, I gave Shelby little direction in creating my bridal bouquet and the boutonniere. An artist like her should not be micro-managed. She did ask me if I liked this flower or the other and I honestly had no idea what those flowers even looked like, so I sent her a link to a Pinterest board I created for inspiration to give her a general sense of the colors, flowers and styles I liked. Since flowers can't be ordered in an exact shade of any color anyway, I trusted her completely to use her best judgement in styling, types of flowers, etc and was delighted with the results. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and I am so glad I had Shelby to take charge of the flowers so I didn't have to worry about it. I had the advantage of knowing her work, so do yourself a favor - hire her, give her a little guidance and let her do her thing. Flowers are not something you need to worry about with Shelby on it.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

With a tight timeline and budget, Shelby decorated the venue beautifully. She was extremely responsive and creative. While I did not have a clear vision, Shelby listened and asked the right questions to deliver something better than I imagined. Even with a last minute caterer table snafu, Shelby was able to problem solve quickly and professionally to cover our cater's mistake. The flowers for the bridal party were gorgeous! She is a true artist.

Profile Picture Denise, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shelby is a pleasure to work with and her work is amazing!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shelby Fraser and Sweet Pea did a FABULOUS job for our wedding. We reached out to Sweet Pea when our original florist; a Germantown florist who grows their own flowers, became obnoxious and absolutely impossible to work with.

We were sort of in a state of shock when we met Shelby because of the terrible experience we had just had with the original florist. Shelby immediately put us at ease and made us excited about the floral possibilities again! Throughout the entire process Shelby really listened to us, she was responsive, creative and most importantly she was an invested and passionate collaborator.

Our wedding was GORGEOUS!!! From the eclectic table-scapes of summer wild flowers, to the custom made burlap runners, to the rustic chuppah, to the beautiful remembrance and unity candle table to the end of the night luminaries, sparklers and seed packet filled wheelbarrow everything was beautifully designed and flawlessly executed.

We had a last minute change from the outside plan to an inside plan and Shelby did not miss a beat. When we arrived at the American Swedish Historical Museum Sweet Pea had transformed the interior of the museum into a truly magical space.

Shelby listens and asks great questions in order to really understand the vision. She is a real artists and a great human being.

We cannot recommend Sweet Pea more highly. We LOVED working with Shelby and anyone would be lucky to have her designing their special day!

Profile Picture Bill, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shelby is awesome!!!! She was always responsive and flexible. She write up an entire proposal for me and then wrote up another one when I changed my mind. The centerpieces were stunning! They looked even better than the picture I sent her!

Profile Picture User6992487, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I didn't have a really clear idea what I wanted as far as flowers, and Shelby gave us what I didn't even know I was hoping for! She decorated our wood wedding arch so beautifully and it set the tone for the whole ceremony. She used my color scheme and ran with it for the arch flowers and the bouquets, and I couldn't stop oohing and aahing. She came early the morning of the ceremony to do the decorating and give us all the other bouquets and flowers, and was always very responsive in the months leading up to the big day. It's clear she is among the best at what she does and has a true passion for it. Thank you, Shelby!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Sweet Pea did our wedding flowers on short notice and did an amazing job! They offered advice on what would work for our space, scoped the location and gave us beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Christopher, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We chose to use Shelby from Sweet Pea flowers after a recommendation from a co-worker. Shelby was extremely knowledgable, professional, flexible and happy to work within the budget we set for ourselves. Shelby certainly brought our vision to life and our wedding flowers looked better then we could have possibly imagined! We would certainly recommend Shelby to our friends.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were exactly what we wanted and absolutely gorgeous! She worked in our budget and was honest about what we really needed. Great to work with and great results.

Profile Picture User4430992, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shelby from Sweet Pea Floral made our wedding GORGEOUS! I cannot thank her and her team enough for all that they had done. Not only did they make incredible flowers for our special day, but she also created an order of silk corsages and boutonnieres for family members of mine who were not able to make it to the wedding due to illness and inability to make the trip to Philadelphia for the wedding. Her prices were extremely reasonable, and she gave me a number of options from which to choose, which I was very grateful for. Shelby was patient with me when I tried to describe what I wanted, and delivered (literally on the morning of) the most beautiful arrangements. Before I left for my honeymoon, I kept telling my husband how much I loved my bouquet of flowers. My sister made a beautiful photo album for me while we were away, with a picture of the bouquet on top - this book sits right on top of our coffee table for ALL to see - I LOVED it all! I wish I could have that bouquet all the time!
The arrangements for the reception were incredible and went absolutely perfectly with the decor of the Hotel Monaco. Our guests commented on how beautiful the groomsmen's, bridesmaid's, and my flowers, as well as the reception flowers were - they really were the perfect addition to an extraordinary day.
Thank you Shelby and Sweet Pea Floral!!!

Profile Picture Cara, 9/20/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Sweet Pea for both our rehearsal dinner florals, as well as our wedding and Shelby's work exceeded our expectations for both events. Shelby is truly talented and her floral arrangements are amazingly artistic. I had a vision for both the rehearsal and the wedding and Shelby listened to everything that I said carefully and made my vision come to life. Shelby is truly a pleasure to work with and if you are looking for a florist in the Philadelphia area, definitely choose Sweet Pea for a wonderful, stress free planning experience!

Profile Picture User2970040, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Working with Shelby & Sweet Pea Flowers over this past year has been such a pleasure. Shelby was always so accommodating and attentive to our needs. She was a pleasure to work with and her work is outstanding! Our guests are still talking about the flowers for our Bridal Party and Front & Palmer. Shelby was able to make our dream into a reality and it was the best day of our lives! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Adriana, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hardly know where to begin; no praise is high enough for Shelby Fraser and Sweet Pea! The table arrangements, the bride's and her attendant's bouquets, the mothers' gardenia corsages, and the gentlemen's boutonnieres were elegant, luxurious, and perfectly suited to the event. Shelby listened, understood our taste, and delivered exquisite flowers at a very fair price. Virtually every guest commented that the flowers were gorgeous, fresh, and subtly fragrant.

Importantly, Shelby Fraser was a delight to work with. I will recommend her to all my friends. I cannot imagine ever giving a party without Sweet Pea's glorious flowers; I look forward to working with Shelby again.

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't thank SweetPea enough for creating my dream floral arrangements for our wedding, this past May 10th 2014.

They listened carefully and stuck closely to the inspiration I sent them.
And I am still hearing from our guests how beautiful the flowers were and that they had never seen anything like them before! We did not have a lot over, let's put it that way ;)

I will certainly be using SweetPea again for any future occasions and I would recommend their services 100%

Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Honestly I didn't even meet Shelby in person, we only spoke via phone and by email but she made everything look beautiful for wedding day. (This was my choice/preference) I told her what I wanted and she delivered. Was honest and helpful in regard to budget. I wasn't the kind of bride who wanted to visit several flower shops and take forever to decide which I was going with. I found her by reading reviews of florists in the area. She was down to earth and sweet and easy to work with. Would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat. Classy, elegant, beautiful job.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Shelby was wonderful every step of the way! She was so easy to work with and made all of our vision come true. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and she helped set up all of our decorations exactly as we asked. Everyone couldn't stop complimenting the flowers and decorations. We highly recommend Shelby at Sweet Pea for beautiful flowers at an excellent cost.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shelby's work went way beyond my expectations; her attention to detail was faultless, and everything she created for the wedding, from the bridal bouquet to the table arrangements were absolutely beautiful and informed by a wonderful color sense and sophistication.

Profile Picture User3478123, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had an excellent experience working with Shelby at Sweet Pea. From start to finish, she was the consummate professional and extremely knowledgeable. I liked her method of working--to start the conversation, we looked through a portfolio of different arrangements, and I found it a very informative process. It also gave me an opportunity to give her an idea of what I liked and what I didn't like, in terms of colors, types of arrangements, types of flowers, etc.

She made a real effort to work with our budget and was very motivated to develop an interesting concept for our venue. As a result, the flowers in the venue were spectacular and very striking. At the same time, the bouquets and personal flowers struck just the right tone. Overall, we were extremely pleased, and we would recommend her without reservation. We used her services for the rehearsal dinner as well, and my mother-in-law told me that the flowers lasted over a week after the event.

Profile Picture Chrissa, 8/3/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful. I recieved many compliments.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/2/13, 1 Review