Sweet Nothings Catering Reviews

Sweet Nothings Catering 4
Sweet Nothings Catering 5

Kendra · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing and delicious

Amber with Sweet Nothings was easy to work with and communicate with. I sent her inspiration pictures and she made our dream wedding cake come true, she even installed the flowers provided by the Florist. She created a custom flavor for us (Earl Grey with Honey Buttercream) that was to die for! We were craving it for breakfast the next day. So happy I found Amber! We will certainly use her services in the future.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Sweet Nothings Catering 6

Sheilah · Married on 09/14/2018

Desserts were delicious and almost too pretty to eat! Amber was great to work with

Sent on 09/25/2018

Karen · Married on 09/01/2018

Amber did such a great job on our cake and cupcakes! Everyone thought they were delicious and she designed it exactly how we wanted! I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Sweet Nothings Catering 7

Theresa · Married on 04/07/2018

I cant even put into words how WONDERFUL Amber was and how the cake she created for my daughter blew us away!! It was perfect! Completely went beyond our expectations. Not only was the esthetics of the cake incredible but we had several compliments on how it tasted. Amber was so sweet and accommodating to us I would recommend her to any and everyone! She is very talented and seems to be able to easily understand what we were looking for. USE THIS WONDERFUL CAKE DESIGNER!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Sweet Nothings Catering 8

Jenn · event on 03/03/2018

We love Amber ! She has made my daughters cakes for birthdays, graduations , and special occasions since she has was 12 . Now she’s about to turn 19 and will be ordering another! She’s professional and her cakes are delicious! I have had some unique orders and she always makes exactly what I ask for !! I would highly recommend Amber for what ever special occasion or just craving yummy cake ;). Thanks Amber your truly amazing!! We love you !!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Kerry · Married on 10/03/2017

I highly recommend Amber! Her talent is amazing and the cake, cupcakes, and cake pops were delicious!! Hire her for any event, she is worth it! Great prices and very pleasant to work with! She made two cakes for us and HOLY COW they turned out so amazing and she was very detailed. She was flexible and communicated with us throughout the process making the goodies exactly how we described them.

Ruth · Married on 04/23/2017

Amber did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding cake. She was able to jump in at the last minute, our cake was decorated exactly as we requested, and the cake was DELICIOUS! Thank you!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Sweet Nothings Catering 9

Sweet Nothings Catering's reply:

Ruth,
    I was so happy to help when you were in need! Thank you for your review and your business.

Kim · Married on 04/16/2017

Amber is the BEST! Her work is always flawless, and somehow it tastes even better than it looks! Call Amber! You will not be disappointed!

Rachel · Married on 02/06/2017

Amber was so thorough. She came up with a few designs right on the fly and we worked together to figure out the best design. She nailed it. My daughter totally loved it. And EVERYONE enjoyed eating this amazing banana chocolate cake! It was really good. The flavors were delicately delicious and the cake was moist and fluffy. 10 stars!! Can not wait to work with her again.

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2016

Love love love your work ! Beautiful cake and so delicious !!! Can't wait for the next event so I can use you again

Sent on 02/13/2018

Melanie · Married on 07/25/2015

Loved working with Amber - she made my dream wedding cake and it looked and tasted amazing!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Sweet Nothings Catering 10

Sweet Nothings Catering's reply:

Melanie,
    The pleasure was all mine!

Suzanne · Married on 09/08/2012

Amber is amazing, been using her for years with birthday cookies, team treats, cakes, she can do it all! Love working with her and she is always accommodating and comes up with fun ideas. Cookies to decorate at Christmas, etc

Sent on 01/26/2018