Sweet Mun Reviews

13 | San Luis Obispo, CA

13 Reviews for Sweet Mun

Courtney · Married on 07/29/2017

Lauren helped my fiancé and I plan our trip to Paris. Throughout the whole process she was extremely helpful and took the time to help us find the perfect hotels, sight seeing tours and restaurants to fit our personality, and budget. When she says she is available 24/7 for you while you are on your vacation she really means it! We had a little problem with our tickets at the airport and as soon as we got ahold of Lauren she had everything fixed in less than half an hour. It was amazing! The next time we need anything planned we will definitely be calling Lauren!

Daylene · Married on 04/29/2017

Lauren is an absolutely amazing travel coordinator. She went above and beyond our expectations! We had some special requests for our travels and hit some snags in the planning process, but Lauren handled everything professionally and thouroughly. She worked with us to make our vision happen and stayed well within our budget. We could not have imagined doing this without her and are so appreciative of everything that she did to make our dream trip happen for us!

Maile · Married on 07/23/2016

Deciding whether to book Sweetmun or not?

Simple answer: YOU’D BE A FOOL IF YOU DIDN’T!

Seriously… wedding planning is stressful enough, let alone a honeymoon. I was referred to Sweetmun from our photographer, Cameron Ingalls. He didn’t know that much about the company since it was relatively new, but he highly recommended Lauren O’Keefe. If I can give any bride/groom advice on wedding planning, it would be to not forget about YOURSELF as a couple. You can get caught up in the little things of planning a wedding to the point that you forget about your honeymoon. The time where you can celebrate as a couple and finally get to be selfish again. I’ve seen many couples book a last minute honeymoon through Costco travel weeks before the wedding. One thing I never want to compromise on life is travel. Lauren totally inspires me to travel the world because of her knowledge and experiences.

She planned a trip I would have never thought of even visiting, Indonesia! She brought up the idea of Bali and we instantly fell in love! The entire process was so exciting, and she was so organized and prompt with any communication via email, phone call, or text. Even though she was our honeymoon planner, she was definitely in the top of our vendors list with the entire wedding!

Garrett · Married on 06/18/2016

Just got back from an absolutely phenomenal honeymoon trip to Bali, Indonesia! We had the time of our lives thanks to Lauren... If you are thinking about having somebody help plan your honeymoon DO IT! (You'll never regret it) And when you do don't choose anyone but Lauren at Sweet Mun to do it for you. The whole experience working with Lauren from start to finish was incredible. She is so fun to work with and will be there for you all the way through to make sure you have the best possible experience on your next adventure.

Cheers-
    Garrett &Sarah

Kristin · Married on 04/09/2016

Sweet Mun planned the perfect vacation for my husband and I! From enchanting Bed & Breakfasts to 5-Star Meals, Lauren created the perfect foodie getaway. Although we travel often and typically enjoy researching our adventures, NEVER AGAIN! She was complimented every step of the way by businesses on our journey and made sure the trip was flawless. So thankful for the forever memories created by Sweet Mun...

Alana · Married on 09/14/2015

Lauren O'Keefe at Sweet Mun is absolutely the best! She knew exactly what questions to ask to understand the vacation setting of our dreams, and pulled together several incredible options in our budget. I had been trying to plan our anniversary trip by myself (with the help of google), and hadn't found any of the stunning ideas that Lauren did! She has impeccable taste and so much experience in the fashion/ wedding/ travel industry, that her work seems so natural for her. My husband and I booked our trip based off of her suggestions and had the most perfect vacation. It was incredible to relax and not worry about anything, and we made memories we will never forget! I can't wait for Lauren to plan more adventures for us!

Karrie · Married on 10/11/2014

Hands down, Lauren was my favorite wedding vendor!! She was such a blessing during me wedding planning process and especially on the wedding day! She is extremely detailed, organized, creative, professional and sweet to boot! Lauren helped me with so many aspects of my wedding, that I truly do not know what I would have done with out her! Lauren is such and doll and I look forward to working with her again!

Alana · Married on 09/14/2014

Where do I even begin to explain how much of a lifesaver Lauren at Sweet Mun was for our month-long Europe trip?! This is the second anniversary trip that Lauren has planned for my husband and I, and we have been so impressed with her taste, skills, and advice. Lauren took the time to ask us thoughtful questions and to really understand what we were looking to get out of the trip, then sent us many options for different locations. Her presentation to us on the different countries and cities was gorgeous, inspiring and practical. Once we picked our locations, Lauren pulled together an incredible itinerary for every single day of our trip. I couldn't believe how thorough she was with the itinerary- it included etiquette tips for each location, maps, timelines, and curated suggestions. She made us reservations at places that are super hard to get into, she purchased all of our train tickets so we didn’t have to worry about figuring it out once we were over there, and gave us recommendations for places to shop, explore and eat in every city! It was SO helpful having tickets to popular tourist attractions ahead of time so we didn't waste any time waiting in long lines while on our trip. She was even available to help us with a last minute decision to visit another city earlier than we had planned, and she immediately helped us switch our train tickets and hotel. It was the best feeling knowing that even though we were far away from home, we had the help of Lauren if we needed it. I couldn't recommend her services more, my husband and I will continue hiring Sweet Mun for all of our trips to come!

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2014

Laurens knowledge, organization and professionalism made my wedding a complete success. Her upbeat and positive attitude made it a pleasure to work with her. Her depth of knowledge made me feel completely at ease knowing that she had thought of everything and it was handled. That kind of peace of mind on your wedding day is absolutely priceless! I couldn't recommend her enough.

Casey · Married on 06/28/2014

Lauren created a perfect honeymoon/anniversary Italy trip for us! She planned everything, made the reservations, and thought of things outside the box. She made it super easy for us to follow along the itinerary so we could sit back and enjoy ourselves on our trip. I could. It imagine going on another long trip without Lauren's help. I highly recommend Sweet Mun for your honeymoon, babymoon, or anniversary trip.

Lindsey · Married on 04/19/2014

I'm going to do my best to not write a novel here, but Lauren is seriously the BEST. My husband and I came to her when we wanted help planning our trip to Croatia and Budapest. We are both control freaks, but realized very quickly that we could trust her expertise and knowledge, which made us comfortable letting her have full control of our trip. This was no easy task as we spent three weeks traveling, and asked her to book everything. She was quick to reply to our questions/e-mails, she stayed within our budget, gave us the best options with hotels, restaurants and excursions, and printed out maps of each city (which came in very handy when our navigation failed). She's warm, friendly and so easy to work with. I cannot recommend her services enough!

Cassandra · Married on 10/05/2013

Lauren at Sweet Mūn was amazing to work with. She met with us prior to our NYC trip in August to get a better idea of our personalities, likes, dislikes, hobbies and interests and then tailored the most INCREDIBLE trip for me and my husband. She has impeccable taste, so every restaurant, lounge, coffee shop had the most unique, and beautiful ambience. She was even relentless taking 2 weeks to get us a dinner reservation at a very exclusive restaurant, which after eating there, we can see why she worked so hard to get us a table. We are very grateful for all of her hard work planning our trip. We are incredibly busy, and I can honestly say this was the most enjoyable trip because we didn't have to stress once over researching where to go. NYC is huge and it can be very overwhelming to plan and luckily for us, Lauren handled all of the research and took care of everything, including our reservations each day. It was such a joy to show up and have a detailed itinerary waiting for us without a care in the world. We were able to stay present the entire trip instead of scrambling to find a restaurant and/or activity each day. We just followed our itinerary and went on an adventure of a lifetime. Couldn't say enough about Sweet Mūn and their services. Highly recommend them for any upcoming trip you have! We will definitely be using Sweet Mūn again.

- Cassandra Rice

Danae · Married on 11/04/2012

Lauren did a wonderful job planning our trip to Paris! She was so helpful and created the most amazing trip. It was a week we will never forget!