Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Ariel
    Ariel G. Married on 05/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to work with! Enthusiastic!

Naomi and her team of photographers went above and beyond to capture our perfect day. She used her experience to help me forma photographic plan for the day. She was able to achieve my "must have" photos with no problem.
  • Susannah
    Susannah M. Married on 04/16/2022

Amazing - Would 100% Recommend

Naomi is simply amazing. I would 100% recommend her. She asked poignant questions as part of getting to know us better and what we were looking for well in advance of our big day. She perfectly captured everything we wanted from our special day - authenticity, depth, love, and laughter. She was nothing but professional - discrete but always attentive, there to capture every important moment. We love our beautiful and memorable wedding photos.
    Shelby K. Married on 04/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Naomi helped me bring my vision to life!

Naomi is the real deal. To start she’s very responsive, knowledgeable and easy to work with! She made the whole process so easy and smooth. I can’t thank her enough for helping me bringing my vision to life and shooting our engagement photos. I will cherish these photos forever.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Savannah
    Savannah T. Married on 01/17/2022

Boudoir Photography

Naomi was fantastic. I selected her for a boudoir shoot as a wedding gift for my husband. I originally selected her because she was the best price I could find in Austin for such service, and I also could not be any happier with how the photos turned out. She was very kind, made me feel extremely comfortable, and took amazing pictures. She also edited out the million mosquito bites I got. She is awesome!
  • Tre'Mesia
    Tre'mesia Married on 12/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sweet Memories is THE BEST!

Naomi is truly the best! She is very attentive, professional, and personable. She truly provides you with Sweet Memories to hold onto for the rest of your life! Naomi allows you to revel in your special day while capturing those beautiful moments without interruption. There are so many things to look for in a photographer and the best photographers match well with you. Naomi met with us first to determine if we were a good match and that is SO important. It truly makes a difference in the level of comfort you have and it will show in your photos. Naomi is the absolute best and is our photographer for LIFE. ♥️
  • Shawna
    Shawna Married on 11/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We love Naomi and her pictures!

Naomi was amazing from the first time we spoke! Very quick to respond to any questions we had and just an overall lovely person :)
    She totally captured and surpassed my vision that I had for our save the date photos in a bluebonnet field with our beautiful pup :)
    We had so much fun and never felt uncomfortable even though we’re both a little camera shy.
    Naomi was great with making our poses feel natural and making us laugh the whole time. Such a beautiful experience and we’re so happy with the pictures we received. 10/10 would recommend Sweet Memories Photography for all of your photos!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 11/15/2021

Wonderful!!

Naomi was so warm and welcoming from our first conversation. She really understood our vision and kept everyone organized and on schedule. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Megan G. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best possible wedding experience

We absolutely loved working with Naomi and would recommend her to anyone and everyone that is looking for a fun, energetic, hilarious photographer who makes you feel comfortable, beautiful, and tailors to your own unique experience. Our wedding pictures and engagement pictures are so beautiful, I am obsessed with all of them. We had so many compliments on our wedding photos and photographer and are so so thankful we went with Naomi!
  • Sandra
    Sandra Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Capturing our love and our memories, PRICELESS!!!

Naomi was so friendly and energetic. She kept us on track with the photo planning and was so fun and delightful to work with. She made the picture taking sweet and romantic and sexy and silly all at the same time. And that is so needed when you have so much going on you forget to have fun and enjoy the moment. I loved working with her and the pictures are beautiful and they really show our personalities and our love for each other. Thank you so much Naomi for helping us capture the moments of our special day with all of our special guest. We are truly grateful for you and your beautiful work.
    Emily L. Married on 09/05/2021

Beautiful!

I could not be more pleased about choosing Naomi with Sweet Memories Photography to capture my daughter’s wedding day!! The couple had said they did not want many of the formal, posed pictures but wanted more relaxed, candid, and “in the moment” shots!! Naomi was so intuitive about recognizing this and was really able to capture their personalities and the joy! The pictures are fantastic!! Both the bride and groom said that she made them feel comfortable and natural ,and it definitely shows. Naomi is AMAZING and her photography is beautiful!! It has exceeded my expectations!
    Ashlee O. Married on 09/04/2021

Absolutely wonderful

Such a professional and wonderful photographer. You can tell she’s very experienced and knowledgeable in her field. I highly recommend Naomi. You will be glad you did!
    Evan Married on 08/15/2021

Wonderful work

Flexible and delivered a great experience.
    Alex L. Married on 03/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most fun photo experience ever

Naomi is amazing! She’s so wonderful to work with as a person and delivers AMAZING photos. She’s always thinking of creative ways to give her couples the best possible result and her work is flawless! So excited to work with her again soon!
  • W
    Wendy F. Married on 03/12/2021

Gorgeous Senior Portraits

I really hit the jackpot when I found Sweet Memories Photography in an online search! My daughter wanted to do her senior portraits on the beach during our visit to Florida since she will be moving there from CA to attend college. After looking at many online portfolios, it was Sweet Memories Photography that seemed to have the "look" we wanted. Naomi was very responsive with details and prices. The day of the shoot, we had to deal with potential rain, and Naomi made sure to stay in contact with me in case we had to reschedule. During the shoot, she made my daughter feel very comfortable and tried various poses and backdrops that gave us a variety of images to choose from. Naomi really captured my daughter's personality and we couldn't be happier with the final pictures! We've had so many compliments on her senior photos and they are unique compared to all the other ones we've seen. Naomi was a pleasure to work with, very professional, and I will definitely use Sweet Memories Photography again.
  • James
    James T. Married on 03/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything I could have asked for and more

Naomi wasn't just an excellent proposal photographer, she genuinely made the entire experience seamless from the very start. She recommended locations, scouted them out ahead of time, and ensured I was going to be in the right place at the right time for the perfect moment. She wasn't intrusive during the actual proposal and gave us a few minutes of alone time which my fiancé and I greatly appreciated. We had an excellent photo shoot with a great mix of candid's and classic poses. She sent us about 10 preview photos that same day so we could share with family, and we had hundreds of excellent shots within the week. I would highly recommend for any proposal.
    Mabry H. Married on 01/17/2021

LOTS of Smiles

I met Naomi over social media in December. She reached out to me connect with other local vendors in Austin after moving here from Florida. We finally were able to meet in zoom and she was a JOY to talk to. After meeting with her about working on a potential styled shoot she asked me if she could photograph my fiancé and I at Shiraz Gardens and I am SO glad I did. As a florist in Austin I have worked with so many photographers after meeting them just once but Naomi blew me out of the WATER! She took all my posing ideas and ran with them. And I’m so glad she let me do that. We got some of the best pictures he and I have ever had because of her. Her attitude during a shoot is just fantastic and her own poses were so cute and I instantly felt comfortable in front of her lens. Book her for EVERYTHING. Your wedding, your engagement, your sweet memories ;)
    Mabry H. Married on 01/17/2021

LOTS of Smiles

Christine F. Married on 01/04/2021

Amazing Video

My jewelry was a part of a wedding shoot with Naomi and Sweet Memories and the video I received was thoughtful and well executed. I was blown away. I know she will provide the same detail and attention to your project as well.
    Maddie M. Married on 01/04/2021

Hire sweet memories!

Naomi is amazing to work with!! She is so fun, personable and great at her job. Just take a look at her Instagram and you will immediately fall in love with her work. Not only is she amazing at taking photos but the turn around in receiving sneak peaks is extremely fast. Hire Naomi for all your wedding photographer needs, you will not regret it!
  • Julissa
    Julissa A. Married on 11/06/2020

Amazingly Beautiful Photography

We are so thankful for the amazingly magical work of Naomi (Sweet Memories Photography) she is a love to work with and very professional as well. Highly recommended if you want beautiful pictures on your wedding day ❤️
  • Becca
    Becca P. Married on 09/16/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Naomi was amazing, she captured every moment of our engagement and she helped my fiancé plan everything perfectly so I was completely surprised! She understood we aren’t picture people and really worked with us to make sure we got the best shots. We are so happy with how the photos turned out and will always be able to look back and remember this day, thanks to Naomi.
  • Jill
    Jill W. Married on 08/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She was very easy to work with!

She did a great job!! Got the proofs very timely!
  • Janice
    Janice N. Married on 02/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, fun, made me feel extremely comfortable

Do you want me as a very warm hearted and caring person she makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She also takes beautiful photos and is extremely professional
    Jennifer L. Married on 12/29/2019

Wonderful , pics beautiful

very flexible handled group with ease
    Jenn S. Married on 11/23/2019

Fall pictures

Naomi is very easy to work with. She met me and my boys at a location I chose with no problem. The pictures came out beautiful! She captured all the shots I imagined. Thank you!!!!
illustration stars