Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi Reviews

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 7
  • Becca

Becca Peters · Getting married on 09/16/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Naomi was amazing, she captured every moment of our engagement and she helped my fiancé plan everything perfectly so I was completely surprised! She understood we aren’t picture people and really worked with us to make sure we got the best shots. We are so happy with how the photos turned out and will always be able to look back and remember this day, thanks to Naomi.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 12
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 13

Traci Infantino · Married on 08/05/2019

25th Anniversary photos

It was raining during our outside photo shoot and Naomi was completely flexible with the situation and also came up with some Awsome ways to improvise under the circumstances. She is incredibly talented and creative. I am abosolutely in love with our photos

• LYNNE

Lynne Summers · Married on 07/20/2019

Fabulous photographer !!!

My daughter found Naomi browsing through websites and we are so glad that we found her. She was nice, courteous and made us feel comfortable during the photo shoot. The quality of her photos were superb and she captured all the happy and exciting moments of my daughter’s graduation!!! Definitely will hire her again !!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal Dias · Married on 07/05/2019

Would highly recommend!! We loved our photos!!!

We work with sweet memories photography for our maternity photos and we absolutely loved how our pictures came out! Naomi was a pleasure to work with and made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. The whole process she made extremely easy and we can’t wait to do our first family photo session! Thank you Sweet Memories for our beautiful photos!

• Andrea

Andrea Deonarine · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful photos and experience

10. Naomi was actually the first vendor that we booked. We knew from the moment we met up with her that she is the one that we wanted to capture our engagement and wedding photos. We felt an instant bond, like if we knew her forever, which allowed us to be completely comfortable and completely ourselves around her. She got us excited for the rest of the wedding planning process and I can’t thank her enough for that. She captured the most beautiful engagement photos and breathtaking wedding photos from what I’ve seen in our previews so far. She is very organized and manages her time well. She isn’t in your face while she’s shooting so you can be yourself and enjoy your significant other! We love Naomi and Sweet Memories!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Zoey

Zoey Wexler · Married on 06/04/2019

Fantabulous!!!

I met Naomi when she approached me about collaborating with my bakery for a styled shoot, and I instantly loved her energy and we became friendly. Soon after, I got engaged and started the wedding planning process. After seeing the beautiful work she had done for the shoot, I knew that I had to ask her to be my wedding photographer! Naomi is amazing to work with! She has several different packages to choose from and has an engagement photo shoot as part of the package. This is such a great addition because not only do you get to know her as a photographer, she gets to come with you on your journey and get to know you as a couple so that on your big day, she truly understands your vibe and can tailor the experience to capture you in your best light. She is unobtrusive and organized. I thought it may be awkward when you do your "first look" to have people snapping shots of you when you're sharing that intimate moment with your soon to be husband or wife, especially when you're not into PDA. I didn't even feel her or her second shooter Lara, who was also amazing, there while we had that special time together before the ceremony. When it came time to take the formal photos with all of our family and bridal party, she was super quick and organized. I told Naomi that I didn't want to feel like I was taking pictures the whole time because I really wanted to be present for cocktail hour and the reception. She made sure that we got the photos done before the ceremony and had scouted the area prior to make sure that she would have the best lighting and space for the size party I had. If I wanted any pictures actively taken during the night, I would say the word and she would make it happen. I told her that I wanted mostly candid shots of people enjoying themselves. I have just received the preview of some of our photos and I am so freakin excited to see the rest!!! She killed it!!! I highly recommend Naomi for any event! I am so happy that she found me for that styled shoot, because not only did I get bomb photos of one of the best days of my life, I made an amazing friend! xoxo

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2019

Naomi was amazing

We had the best experience working with Naomi for our wedding, she was awesome to have around on our special day and her work was beautiful! We would absolutely recommend her for any event you need photos for.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 02/23/2019

Naomi Was Fantastic!

We are so happy we picked Naomi to be our wedding photographer.
    She checked so many of the boxes in our search for a photographer and made our decision to work with her extremely easy. She was upfront with us about her style, plan, experience, and cost. We had many ideas for our big day, and Naomi provided helpful advice based on past weddings while still recognizing our wishes for the wedding. She was extremely responsive which made us feel at ease given that we were planning our wedding from a distance.
    On the day of our wedding, Naomi and her assistant arrived early to the venue. She worked with my wife while the bridal party got ready. Her assistant joined myself and my groomsmen while we were getting ready. The photos turned out great and everyone had a fun time taking them. We decided to do a ‘first look’ and some family photos prior the wedding. Naomi had a way of organizing our first look that made us feel so comfortable and our photos really reflect our ease despite our coming ceremony. In addition, we still had plenty of time to get all of the family photos done so we could spend more time with our guests during cocktail hour. In addition, the photos of our wedding ceremony were gorgeous, and the photos of the reception were fun and captured every moment perfectly. We could tell from her experience and familiarity with the venue that she knew the best spots for pictures. While we were enjoying the night, she took great photos of us and the guests. When we wanted specific pictures with friends and family, she was happy and ready to get the perfect shot. I don’t think we could have had a better experience and absolutely love our photos. We would recommend Naomi to anyone and were so lucky to have found her.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Guinta · Married on 01/25/2019

The most amazing photographer ever!!

Naomi was absolutely amazing! She captured our love story so beautifully! She exceeded every expectation I had. From the moment we met to the wedding day she was so easy to get in contact with. Listened to all my concerns, what I wanted and didn’t want. She was just absolutely amazing. During the ceremony and reception you didn’t even know she was there but she didn’t miss a single shot! I can’t recommend Naomi enough.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Sherri

Sherri · Married on 11/24/2018

Engagement and wedding photography

Being the mother of the bride, I’d give her 10 stars, if permitted. Her creativity was simply over the top. She is committed to exceeding your expectations; sacrificing her time & talent to make your dreams come true. She works within your budget and we now consider her a forever friend. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 20
  • Xavier

Xavier Rodriguez · Married on 09/02/2018

Best photographer

Naomi was the best photographer I have ever met. She was extremely professional and catered to our needs and also gave great advice and ideas with photo shoots. We plan to keep Naomi as our go to photographer for any and all future events.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2018

Naomi was great! I am so happy we booked her for our wedding. She was so personable with us and our guests. Captured great photographs of everything from family photos, to decorations, to dancing at the reception. She is timely with her responses and will help with any questions or concerns. We will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 21

Gabrielle · event on 07/25/2018

You cannot go wrong in selecting Naomi with Sweet Memories Photography for you next photos! She recently captured our engagement photo session, and we are still blown away by how beautiful the pictures turned out. Naomi is timely in responding, and she was completely understanding and flexible when it came to scheduling our session. She is professional and experienced, while valuing your opinion at the same time. I have already recommended her to friends in our area, and I know that we will reach out to her in the future if we need pictures again.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Sabrina · event on 05/31/2018

The best photographer in the Fort Lauderdale area! She was great with communication. She made my dream of a beach photo shoot come true. Our pictures are wonderful and I can’t wait to use her again in the future!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Samantha · event on 05/19/2018

Let's start off by saying I would give Sweet Memories Photography 100 stars out of 5 if I could. There aren't enough words to explain how much my fiance and I loved working with Naomi before, during, and after our engagement session. From the first phone call, as she tried to figure out what exactly we were looking for to helping us find a new photographer for our wedding due to a scheduling conflict, Naomi has been the sweetest (no pun intended) and has been so helpful. Although the weather didn't cooperate on the day of our session, she did her best to make sure we still enjoyed ourselves, and our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! I love showing off our pictures because she managed to capture the best parts of our relationship in each of her photos. There is no doubt that I will use Sweet Memories again, and I highly recommend giving Naomi a shot!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Catherine · Married on 04/28/2018

Hands down the best photographer you can get in the Fort Lauderdale area. Naomi is absolutely amazing and our photos are STUNNING! Book her. She was super accommodating and flexible and captured the spirit of our family and friends. We couldn't have dreamed of someone better.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Sianne · Married on 11/03/2017

I am so thankful for Naomi and her beautiful work!!

She's photographed my little family and they are my favorite photos!! Our little pup was there, and Naomi is so wonderful with animals. She captured his attention and personality in our photos while also putting my husband and I at ease during our session.

The images are gorgeous and are proudly displayed in our home, I can't thank her enough <3

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 22
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 23
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 24

Jessica Dasilva · Married on 09/03/2017

Beyond Amazing

We cannot express how amazing the service, quality, diligence, care and experience we have had with Sweet Memories! She has photographed our wedding, babies and family cards for over 4 years now. Being out of state, Naomi has traveled to us for some of these events and we can say no matter if she was local or traveled with us, there was no difference in her work. On top of her work, she has the most patience of anyone I know. We don’t choose anyone but her!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Nick · Married on 07/18/2017

Naomi was perfect! Highly professional with a keen eye for detail. We are very happy with our photos and overall experience with her.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Amber · event on 07/07/2017

Naomi with Sweet Memories Photography did my headshots and I am THRILLED with the photos I received! She was so much fun to work with (seriously made all my laughing photos genuine laughs) and really professional. She knew how to pose me because I had zero idea what I was doing. She was patient with my requests and positioned me in the best lighting and angles. She is so talented and was early (which was so helpful). I've even made my professional photos my Facebook profile photo- that's how in love I am! I recommend to anyone looking for a fun and skilled photographer

Sent on 09/01/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Naomi and Sweet Memories Photography! She was recommended to me by our wedding coordinator, Michelle Cannici, of the Bahia Mar Doubletree Hilton (they were amazing as well!) and I am so grateful I chose her. Naomi made me feel so comfortable, and she and her second photographer, Andrea, were as sweet as can be. Our guests couldnt stop talking about how nice and personable they were, and during the actual ceremony and event they were so stealth you hardly realized they were there!

The pictures from our wedding were breathtaking. It’s clear Naomi puts so much time and thought into editing and production of the photos and as a result makes her clients look and feel their absolute best.

I would recommend her to ANYONE looking for photography services (she does engagement, boudoir, newborn, etc. as well) - I promise you’ll be so happy you did!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jocelyn · Married on 06/04/2017

Naomi and her assistant, Andrea, were absolutely amazing. The quality of her pictures, service and business are nothing short of phenomenal. Would definitely recommend her and use her in the future.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Travis · Married on 05/27/2017

Naomi and her assistant gave us the picture perfect wedding experience. I was very picky with whom I selected as my photographer being that I myself have experience in the field. I wanted someone that I was comfortable with and who went above and beyond my expectations. She got there early to scope out the place and had the perfect vantage points to capture those breathtaking moments. It is so awesome looking back on our wedding with the people that attended and seeing that every moment was capture and tells its own story. We cant thank her enough for everything she did for us and we will definitely recommend her services to anyone that needs them. Great pricing and exceptional value!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Lynsie · Married on 03/25/2017

If I could give Naomi a 10 out of 5 stars, I would. My experience was beyond wonderful, Naomi was extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable. She captured our moments perfectly and I will definitely use her services again in the future.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Caitlin · Married on 03/06/2017

We loved working with Sweet memories photography! From our engagement session to our big day, Naomi made us feel so special. She was quick to get us our images. And most importantly, Naomi was flexible with some major changes the day of our wedding party. I knew we were going to hire her from our very first meeting. She made us feel comfortable during all the romantic, intimate photos which can be hard to do. I would highly recommend Sweet Memories photography.

Sent on 03/02/2018