Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi Reviews

47 | Boca Raton, FL

47 Reviews for Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi

47 Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi Reviews

Samantha · event on: 05/19/2018

Let's start off by saying I would give Sweet Memories Photography 100 stars out of 5 if I could. There aren't enough words to explain how much my fiance and I loved working with Naomi before, during, and after our engagement session. From the first phone call, as she tried to figure out what exactly we were looking for to helping us find a new photographer for our wedding due to a scheduling conflict, Naomi has been the sweetest (no pun intended) and has been so helpful. Although the weather didn't cooperate on the day of our session, she did her best to make sure we still enjoyed ourselves, and our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! I love showing off our pictures because she managed to capture the best parts of our relationship in each of her photos. There is no doubt that I will use Sweet Memories again, and I highly recommend giving Naomi a shot!

Gabrielle · event on: 07/25/2018

You cannot go wrong in selecting Naomi with Sweet Memories Photography for you next photos! She recently captured our engagement photo session, and we are still blown away by how beautiful the pictures turned out. Naomi is timely in responding, and she was completely understanding and flexible when it came to scheduling our session. She is professional and experienced, while valuing your opinion at the same time. I have already recommended her to friends in our area, and I know that we will reach out to her in the future if we need pictures again.

• Xavier

Xavier Rodriguez · Married on 09/02/2018

Best photographer

Naomi was the best photographer I have ever met. She was extremely professional and catered to our needs and also gave great advice and ideas with photo shoots. We plan to keep Naomi as our go to photographer for any and all future events.

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2018

Naomi was great! I am so happy we booked her for our wedding. She was so personable with us and our guests. Captured great photographs of everything from family photos, to decorations, to dancing at the reception. She is timely with her responses and will help with any questions or concerns. We will definitely be using her again!

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 1

Catherine · Married on 04/28/2018

Hands down the best photographer you can get in the Fort Lauderdale area. Naomi is absolutely amazing and our photos are STUNNING! Book her. She was super accommodating and flexible and captured the spirit of our family and friends. We couldn't have dreamed of someone better.

Sianne · Married on 11/03/2017

I am so thankful for Naomi and her beautiful work!!

She's photographed my little family and they are my favorite photos!! Our little pup was there, and Naomi is so wonderful with animals. She captured his attention and personality in our photos while also putting my husband and I at ease during our session.

The images are gorgeous and are proudly displayed in our home, I can't thank her enough <3

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 2
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 3
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 4

Nick · Married on 07/18/2017

Naomi was perfect! Highly professional with a keen eye for detail. We are very happy with our photos and overall experience with her.

Kristin · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Naomi and Sweet Memories Photography! She was recommended to me by our wedding coordinator, Michelle Cannici, of the Bahia Mar Doubletree Hilton (they were amazing as well!) and I am so grateful I chose her. Naomi made me feel so comfortable, and she and her second photographer, Andrea, were as sweet as can be. Our guests couldnt stop talking about how nice and personable they were, and during the actual ceremony and event they were so stealth you hardly realized they were there!

The pictures from our wedding were breathtaking. It’s clear Naomi puts so much time and thought into editing and production of the photos and as a result makes her clients look and feel their absolute best.

I would recommend her to ANYONE looking for photography services (she does engagement, boudoir, newborn, etc. as well) - I promise you’ll be so happy you did!!

Jocelyn · Married on 06/04/2017

Naomi and her assistant, Andrea, were absolutely amazing. The quality of her pictures, service and business are nothing short of phenomenal. Would definitely recommend her and use her in the future.

Travis · Married on 05/27/2017

Naomi and her assistant gave us the picture perfect wedding experience. I was very picky with whom I selected as my photographer being that I myself have experience in the field. I wanted someone that I was comfortable with and who went above and beyond my expectations. She got there early to scope out the place and had the perfect vantage points to capture those breathtaking moments. It is so awesome looking back on our wedding with the people that attended and seeing that every moment was capture and tells its own story. We cant thank her enough for everything she did for us and we will definitely recommend her services to anyone that needs them. Great pricing and exceptional value!!

Lynsie · Married on 03/25/2017

If I could give Naomi a 10 out of 5 stars, I would. My experience was beyond wonderful, Naomi was extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable. She captured our moments perfectly and I will definitely use her services again in the future.

Caitlin · Married on 03/06/2017

We loved working with Sweet memories photography! From our engagement session to our big day, Naomi made us feel so special. She was quick to get us our images. And most importantly, Naomi was flexible with some major changes the day of our wedding party. I knew we were going to hire her from our very first meeting. She made us feel comfortable during all the romantic, intimate photos which can be hard to do. I would highly recommend Sweet Memories photography.

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 5
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 6
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 7

jenny · Married on 01/28/2017

Excellent in every way. Professional. Responsive. Great personality. Most of all we walked away with EXCELLENT images, exactly what we were wanting to capture. Thank you Naomi!!!

Amber · event on: 07/07/2017

Naomi with Sweet Memories Photography did my headshots and I am THRILLED with the photos I received! She was so much fun to work with (seriously made all my laughing photos genuine laughs) and really professional. She knew how to pose me because I had zero idea what I was doing. She was patient with my requests and positioned me in the best lighting and angles. She is so talented and was early (which was so helpful). I've even made my professional photos my Facebook profile photo- that's how in love I am! I recommend to anyone looking for a fun and skilled photographer

Erin · Married on 09/10/2016

I had such a fabulous experience getting to work alongside Naomi. She was the photographer for a photoshoot I modeled in and she was so professional and lovely! Not to mention the photos came out amazing!

Would highly recommend Naomi!

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 8
  • Soon2BTaylorMade

Erica · Married on 06/12/2016

I don't even know if it's possible to fully express how incredibly thrilled I am with Sweet Memories Photography. Naomi and her assistant captured my June 2016 wedding, though it is not my first time working with her. We have utilized her services for family photos, baby pictures, and even my older sisters own wedding. Each time I have been thoroughly impressed with her ability to capture not only beautiful pictures, but wonderful memories. She found the most spectacular angles that produced amazing photos and captured emotions that perfectly exemplified how I felt the night of my wedding, as well as the guests in attendance. Naomi works seamlessly but fiercely- it's like she isn't even there but still manages to take superb quality photos. She was so willing to answer any and all questions I had, whether they related to her services or were simply wedding related inquiries. Naomi truly went above and beyond to make sure my every need was met and did so without even blinking! Very rarely do you find a talented photographer who is also helpful, kind, energetic, and a hard worker. She posted sneak peek photos online for us to see right after the wedding and provided us with an online gallery to view the images before we received our thumb drive, which we really appreciated. We were planning our wedding from a different state but Naomi was like a breath of fresh air and made the wedding planning process super simple and easy! She was full of tons of suggestions when we weren't sure about certain details and was extremely accommodating to fit our needs the day of the event. You will not be disappointed if you use Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi! I will make sure to recommend her services to anyone and everyone in need of a superior, hard working photographer who is sure to exceed your greatest expectations.

Laurence · Married on 04/15/2016

We needed photo coaching for our engagement and wedding photos, and Naomi couldn't have brought out our inner beauty any better. Excellent coaching and delivery. Also wanted to share that using two photographers on our wedding day was an excellent idea. 1) Naomi captured our wedding photos while 2) Naomi's assistant caught all the behind the scenes wedding shenanigans. Ever wonder what's going on at your wedding while the couple is off taking their photos? Find out! The behind the scenes photos go along with all the stories shared after the wedding and reception. All photos were high definition, mix of color and b/w; and natural special effects to counteract lighting subtleties. Thank you so very much to Naomi and your team!

Jeanpierre · Married on 01/08/2016

Wow, Naomi and Sweet Memories Photography were outstanding!!!!. My wife and i loved all aspects of the service provided by Naomi and her team, from their attentiveness to the fantastic pictures taken. Honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better overall service.
    I highly recommend you get"Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi", to capture in photo any significant event, like in my case, the best day of my life. My wedding day.

jeanpierre · Married on 01/08/2016

Christin · Married on 10/18/2015

I honestly can't say enough about Sweet Memories and Naomi. She and her team did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding shoots. She immediately put us at ease and her photos are GORGEOUS. They exceeded all expectations and I would recommend her to anyone, anytime. She is so professional, but keeps things fun at the same time, is flexible and easy to work with. We love love love our photos - they manage to be personal and artistic at the same time. Naomi has an incredible eye; I can't imagine having chosen anyone else. Thanks, Naomi for capturing our day so beautifully!

Rhiannon · Married on 10/17/2015

Photography was my highest priority when planning our wedding. After witnessing Naomi and team in action at a friends wedding and seeing what she delivered, there was no other option but to ensure she would photograph our day. During the entire process she was very quick to respond and keep me in the loop with details. She joined us two weeks prior to the wedding at the venue and planned out the places for our pictures. On the day of, she and Becca were calm and executed everything flawlessly. Our photos captured so many big and little moments of our day that it really covered everything. The quality and breadth of their work was outstanding and it allowed us to see so much of the day that as the bride and groom we missed. Lastly, all of the photos were delivered to us in an elegant box with a classy flash drive. From start to finish I have the highest compliments for Naomi and Becca. We will forever cherish the moments you captured.

Lisa · Married on 10/09/2015

I have known Naomi since the days before she owned her own business and I have always admired her work. Thus - I was thrilled when she was able to shoot my small wedding this October. Naomi was very professional - arrived early - and flexible - stayed a little longer than the contracted 3 hours due to a rain delay. She took everything in stride with a positive attitude, despite getting soaked in a downpour! The photos we received were diverse and well edited. They captured the day exactly as it was and were simply perfect. You can't go wrong with Naomi.

Naomi was great to work with. She was very organized, professional, and flexible with our schedule which changed a couple times. She provided engagement and wedding photo services for us and we couldn't have been happier with the results! She provided us with all of the pictures (~300 engagement and ~900 wedding) within 1-2 weeks following the respective shoots. My husband and were very pleased and would definitely recommend her services.

• TwoBeas

Daniel and Brittany · event on: 08/04/2014

Naomi was great to work with! We had her photograph our engagement photos in August of 2014. She was very helpful from the start in finding a time and date that worked for us and making sure we captured the moments/photos that were important to us. She met us downtown and took photos of us around the monuments (where we got engaged). She even stayed longer than expected to take photos of us in our bike and running gear around Haines Point. She was very thoughtful in her approach and helped us make the most of our engagement photo session. Naomi has a lot to offer and gave us great suggestions for poses and shots. The pictures turned out wonderful and we are very happy with the quality! She had the photos back to us very quickly and was great about answering any questions we had! She was awesome to work with and we would recommend her to our friends and family for any type of photo shoot! :)

Ashley · Married on 11/08/2014

I would highly recommend Sweet Memories Photography and Naomi for anyone looking for professional quality photos and a fun experience! From the beginning, Naomi was so flexible in working with us to make sure we were comfortable and that our needs were met. She was very responsive throughout the whole process and made everything easy. We knew exactly what we were getting from the beginning, and she definitely delivered.

The day of our actual wedding, she made both of us feel comfortable and beautiful as we took pictures together as a couple and with our families. She directed us and had so many good ideas for pictures. She really was able to capture the essence of each moment, and all of the pictures looked natural and not forced. Not only did she have great ideas, but she was so efficient! We ended up having extra time because she ran our formal picture session so efficiently, which gave us more time to relax before the ceremony and during cocktail hour.

I can't forget to also mention how fun it was to work with her and her assistant! They were making everyone laugh the whole time and really felt like family by the end. They really added an extra element to our wedding, and we can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without them.

For anyone looking for quality work, professionalism and efficiency, as well as creative shot, definitely go with Sweet Memories Photography!