Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi Reviews

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 4
Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 5
  • James

James Tweel · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Everything I could have asked for and more

Naomi wasn't just an excellent proposal photographer, she genuinely made the entire experience seamless from the very start. She recommended locations, scouted them out ahead of time, and ensured I was going to be in the right place at the right time for the perfect moment. She wasn't intrusive during the actual proposal and gave us a few minutes of alone time which my fiancé and I greatly appreciated. We had an excellent photo shoot with a great mix of candid's and classic poses. She sent us about 10 preview photos that same day so we could share with family, and we had hundreds of excellent shots within the week. I would highly recommend for any proposal.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Becca

Becca Peters · Getting married on 09/16/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Naomi was amazing, she captured every moment of our engagement and she helped my fiancé plan everything perfectly so I was completely surprised! She understood we aren’t picture people and really worked with us to make sure we got the best shots. We are so happy with how the photos turned out and will always be able to look back and remember this day, thanks to Naomi.

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 6
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 11
    Sent on 06/26/2019

Jenn Saiz · Married on 11/23/2019

Fall pictures

Naomi is very easy to work with. She met me and my boys at a location I chose with no problem. The pictures came out beautiful! She captured all the shots I imagined. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Nicholas Machado · Married on 08/10/2019

Easily 5 stars across the board

I worked with Naomi for an engagement photo shoot in Deerfield Beach with less than 2 weeks notice by recommendation of a separate photographer. Naomi is extremely responsive and made the process extremely easy to understand, commit, and follow-up. Naomi was able to accommodate my special requests with regards to time, and overall made me wonder why anyone would believe finding a photographer is hectic when she exists.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Traci Infantino · Married on 08/05/2019

25th Anniversary photos

It was raining during our outside photo shoot and Naomi was completely flexible with the situation and also came up with some Awsome ways to improvise under the circumstances. She is incredibly talented and creative. I am abosolutely in love with our photos

• LYNNE

Lynne Summers · Married on 07/20/2019

Fabulous photographer !!!

My daughter found Naomi browsing through websites and we are so glad that we found her. She was nice, courteous and made us feel comfortable during the photo shoot. The quality of her photos were superb and she captured all the happy and exciting moments of my daughter’s graduation!!! Definitely will hire her again !!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Nicki · Married on 07/20/2019

The best wedding photographer!

If you’re wondering if Sweet Memories is the right photographer, I promise, you’ll be so glad you booked with her! We found Naomi after looking at a bunch of photographers and her style was exactly what we wanted. When we met up in person, it was immediately obvious that she was the one for us! We clicked right away. She was so sweet, responsive, and helpful throughout the entire wedding process. She helped me figure out my timeline, gave opinions on shot ideas, and always made time for a quick text or email reply. Our engagement pictures came out truly spectacular: perfect lighting, positioning, and posing. On the wedding day, she went above and beyond to make sure I felt comfortable. It was brutally hot and humid, and she constantly checked with me to make sure I was good to be outside or see if I wanted to go in to cool off. It was both a relief and a joy to have such a fantastic photographer helping us out all day! And of course, our pictures are better than I could’ve imagined and I’m overwhelmed with every single one. Naomi is an amazing photographer with so much talent and a true eye for her art, and we are blessed to have been lucky enough to book her for our wedding!!

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 12
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 13
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 14
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 15
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 16
    Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal Dias · Married on 07/05/2019

Would highly recommend!! We loved our photos!!!

We work with sweet memories photography for our maternity photos and we absolutely loved how our pictures came out! Naomi was a pleasure to work with and made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. The whole process she made extremely easy and we can’t wait to do our first family photo session! Thank you Sweet Memories for our beautiful photos!

• Andrea

Andrea Deonarine · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful photos and experience

10. Naomi was actually the first vendor that we booked. We knew from the moment we met up with her that she is the one that we wanted to capture our engagement and wedding photos. We felt an instant bond, like if we knew her forever, which allowed us to be completely comfortable and completely ourselves around her. She got us excited for the rest of the wedding planning process and I can’t thank her enough for that. She captured the most beautiful engagement photos and breathtaking wedding photos from what I’ve seen in our previews so far. She is very organized and manages her time well. She isn’t in your face while she’s shooting so you can be yourself and enjoy your significant other! We love Naomi and Sweet Memories!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Zoey

Zoey Wexler · Married on 06/04/2019

Fantabulous!!!

I met Naomi when she approached me about collaborating with my bakery for a styled shoot, and I instantly loved her energy and we became friendly. Soon after, I got engaged and started the wedding planning process. After seeing the beautiful work she had done for the shoot, I knew that I had to ask her to be my wedding photographer! Naomi is amazing to work with! She has several different packages to choose from and has an engagement photo shoot as part of the package. This is such a great addition because not only do you get to know her as a photographer, she gets to come with you on your journey and get to know you as a couple so that on your big day, she truly understands your vibe and can tailor the experience to capture you in your best light. She is unobtrusive and organized. I thought it may be awkward when you do your "first look" to have people snapping shots of you when you're sharing that intimate moment with your soon to be husband or wife, especially when you're not into PDA. I didn't even feel her or her second shooter Lara, who was also amazing, there while we had that special time together before the ceremony. When it came time to take the formal photos with all of our family and bridal party, she was super quick and organized. I told Naomi that I didn't want to feel like I was taking pictures the whole time because I really wanted to be present for cocktail hour and the reception. She made sure that we got the photos done before the ceremony and had scouted the area prior to make sure that she would have the best lighting and space for the size party I had. If I wanted any pictures actively taken during the night, I would say the word and she would make it happen. I told her that I wanted mostly candid shots of people enjoying themselves. I have just received the preview of some of our photos and I am so freakin excited to see the rest!!! She killed it!!! I highly recommend Naomi for any event! I am so happy that she found me for that styled shoot, because not only did I get bomb photos of one of the best days of my life, I made an amazing friend! xoxo

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2019

Naomi was amazing

We had the best experience working with Naomi for our wedding, she was awesome to have around on our special day and her work was beautiful! We would absolutely recommend her for any event you need photos for.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 02/23/2019

Naomi Was Fantastic!

We are so happy we picked Naomi to be our wedding photographer.
    She checked so many of the boxes in our search for a photographer and made our decision to work with her extremely easy. She was upfront with us about her style, plan, experience, and cost. We had many ideas for our big day, and Naomi provided helpful advice based on past weddings while still recognizing our wishes for the wedding. She was extremely responsive which made us feel at ease given that we were planning our wedding from a distance.
    On the day of our wedding, Naomi and her assistant arrived early to the venue. She worked with my wife while the bridal party got ready. Her assistant joined myself and my groomsmen while we were getting ready. The photos turned out great and everyone had a fun time taking them. We decided to do a ‘first look’ and some family photos prior the wedding. Naomi had a way of organizing our first look that made us feel so comfortable and our photos really reflect our ease despite our coming ceremony. In addition, we still had plenty of time to get all of the family photos done so we could spend more time with our guests during cocktail hour. In addition, the photos of our wedding ceremony were gorgeous, and the photos of the reception were fun and captured every moment perfectly. We could tell from her experience and familiarity with the venue that she knew the best spots for pictures. While we were enjoying the night, she took great photos of us and the guests. When we wanted specific pictures with friends and family, she was happy and ready to get the perfect shot. I don’t think we could have had a better experience and absolutely love our photos. We would recommend Naomi to anyone and were so lucky to have found her.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Guinta · Married on 01/25/2019

The most amazing photographer ever!!

Naomi was absolutely amazing! She captured our love story so beautifully! She exceeded every expectation I had. From the moment we met to the wedding day she was so easy to get in contact with. Listened to all my concerns, what I wanted and didn’t want. She was just absolutely amazing. During the ceremony and reception you didn’t even know she was there but she didn’t miss a single shot! I can’t recommend Naomi enough.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Sherri

Sherri · Married on 11/24/2018

Engagement and wedding photography

Being the mother of the bride, I’d give her 10 stars, if permitted. Her creativity was simply over the top. She is committed to exceeding your expectations; sacrificing her time & talent to make your dreams come true. She works within your budget and we now consider her a forever friend. You won’t be disappointed.

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 17
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 22
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 23
    Sent on 01/12/2019

Susie Stroehlein · Married on 09/29/2018

Naomi made everything simple and relaxed and it shows in the amazing pictures.

We had to move our wedding location due to the red tide just shy of 2 weeks before the event. It was a very small wedding that was going to take place on the beach. I wasn’t as concerned with finding a new location as much as I was concerned finding a photographer to capture the special day. Thankfully we found Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi. Naomi and I were in contact before the wedding to talk about our ideas and preferences. She instantly made me feel at ease with the whole process. On the morning of our wedding day, I met her in person and she was just great! She was friendly and outgoing. She took charge and kept us all on task (which is tough with my chatty family!) but she also checked with me to see if there were any other poses or arrangements that I wanted to do. We felt so relaxed and comfortable with her and it really showed in the pictures. When I show family and friends our wedding album, they are always blown away with how beautiful the pictures our. I am so thankful to have found Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi. Now we have a whole album full of gorgeous pictures to remember our special day.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Xavier

Xavier Rodriguez · Married on 09/02/2018

Best photographer

Naomi was the best photographer I have ever met. She was extremely professional and catered to our needs and also gave great advice and ideas with photo shoots. We plan to keep Naomi as our go to photographer for any and all future events.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2018

Naomi was great! I am so happy we booked her for our wedding. She was so personable with us and our guests. Captured great photographs of everything from family photos, to decorations, to dancing at the reception. She is timely with her responses and will help with any questions or concerns. We will definitely be using her again!

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 24
    Sent on 09/07/2018

Gabrielle · event on: 07/25/2018

You cannot go wrong in selecting Naomi with Sweet Memories Photography for you next photos! She recently captured our engagement photo session, and we are still blown away by how beautiful the pictures turned out. Naomi is timely in responding, and she was completely understanding and flexible when it came to scheduling our session. She is professional and experienced, while valuing your opinion at the same time. I have already recommended her to friends in our area, and I know that we will reach out to her in the future if we need pictures again.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Sabrina · event on: 05/31/2018

The best photographer in the Fort Lauderdale area! She was great with communication. She made my dream of a beach photo shoot come true. Our pictures are wonderful and I can’t wait to use her again in the future!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Samantha · event on: 05/19/2018

Let's start off by saying I would give Sweet Memories Photography 100 stars out of 5 if I could. There aren't enough words to explain how much my fiance and I loved working with Naomi before, during, and after our engagement session. From the first phone call, as she tried to figure out what exactly we were looking for to helping us find a new photographer for our wedding due to a scheduling conflict, Naomi has been the sweetest (no pun intended) and has been so helpful. Although the weather didn't cooperate on the day of our session, she did her best to make sure we still enjoyed ourselves, and our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! I love showing off our pictures because she managed to capture the best parts of our relationship in each of her photos. There is no doubt that I will use Sweet Memories again, and I highly recommend giving Naomi a shot!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Catherine · Married on 04/28/2018

Hands down the best photographer you can get in the Fort Lauderdale area. Naomi is absolutely amazing and our photos are STUNNING! Book her. She was super accommodating and flexible and captured the spirit of our family and friends. We couldn't have dreamed of someone better.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Sianne · Married on 11/03/2017

I am so thankful for Naomi and her beautiful work!!

She's photographed my little family and they are my favorite photos!! Our little pup was there, and Naomi is so wonderful with animals. She captured his attention and personality in our photos while also putting my husband and I at ease during our session.

The images are gorgeous and are proudly displayed in our home, I can't thank her enough <3

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 25
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 26
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 27
    Sent on 01/16/2018

Jessica Dasilva · Married on 09/03/2017

Beyond Amazing

We cannot express how amazing the service, quality, diligence, care and experience we have had with Sweet Memories! She has photographed our wedding, babies and family cards for over 4 years now. Being out of state, Naomi has traveled to us for some of these events and we can say no matter if she was local or traveled with us, there was no difference in her work. On top of her work, she has the most patience of anyone I know. We don’t choose anyone but her!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Nick · Married on 07/18/2017

Naomi was perfect! Highly professional with a keen eye for detail. We are very happy with our photos and overall experience with her.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Amber · event on: 07/07/2017

Naomi with Sweet Memories Photography did my headshots and I am THRILLED with the photos I received! She was so much fun to work with (seriously made all my laughing photos genuine laughs) and really professional. She knew how to pose me because I had zero idea what I was doing. She was patient with my requests and positioned me in the best lighting and angles. She is so talented and was early (which was so helpful). I've even made my professional photos my Facebook profile photo- that's how in love I am! I recommend to anyone looking for a fun and skilled photographer

Sent on 09/01/2017