46 Reviews for Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi

Engagement Shoot (3)
One Event/Day (2)
Additional Hours (1)
34 Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi Reviews

Naomi was great! I am so happy we booked her for our wedding. She was so personable with us and our guests. Captured great photographs of everything from family photos, to decorations, to dancing at the reception. She is timely with her responses and will help with any questions or concerns. We will definitely be using her again!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hands down the best photographer you can get in the Fort Lauderdale area. Naomi is absolutely amazing and our photos are STUNNING! Book her. She was super accommodating and flexible and captured the spirit of our family and friends. We couldn't have dreamed of someone better.

Profile Picture Catherine, 4/28/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Digital Files

I am so thankful for Naomi and her beautiful work!!

She's photographed my little family and they are my favorite photos!! Our little pup was there, and Naomi is so wonderful with animals. She captured his attention and personality in our photos while also putting my husband and I at ease during our session.

The images are gorgeous and are proudly displayed in our home, I can't thank her enough

Profile Picture Sianne, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Naomi was perfect! Highly professional with a keen eye for detail. We are very happy with our photos and overall experience with her.

Profile Picture Nick, 7/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Naomi and Sweet Memories Photography! She was recommended to me by our wedding coordinator, Michelle Cannici, of the Bahia Mar Doubletree Hilton (they were amazing as well!) and I am so grateful I chose her. Naomi made me feel so comfortable, and she and her second photographer, Andrea, were as sweet as can be. Our guests couldnt stop talking about how nice and personable they were, and during the actual ceremony and event they were so stealth you hardly realized they were there!

The pictures from our wedding were breathtaking. It’s clear Naomi puts so much time and thought into editing and production of the photos and as a result makes her clients look and feel their absolute best.

I would recommend her to ANYONE looking for photography services (she does engagement, boudoir, newborn, etc. as well) - I promise you’ll be so happy you did!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Naomi and her assistant, Andrea, were absolutely amazing. The quality of her pictures, service and business are nothing short of phenomenal. Would definitely recommend her and use her in the future.

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 6/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Naomi and her assistant gave us the picture perfect wedding experience. I was very picky with whom I selected as my photographer being that I myself have experience in the field. I wanted someone that I was comfortable with and who went above and beyond my expectations. She got there early to scope out the place and had the perfect vantage points to capture those breathtaking moments. It is so awesome looking back on our wedding with the people that attended and seeing that every moment was capture and tells its own story. We cant thank her enough for everything she did for us and we will definitely recommend her services to anyone that needs them. Great pricing and exceptional value!!

Profile Picture Travis, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If I could give Naomi a 10 out of 5 stars, I would. My experience was beyond wonderful, Naomi was extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable. She captured our moments perfectly and I will definitely use her services again in the future.

Profile Picture Lynsie, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Sweet memories photography! From our engagement session to our big day, Naomi made us feel so special. She was quick to get us our images. And most importantly, Naomi was flexible with some major changes the day of our wedding party. I knew we were going to hire her from our very first meeting. She made us feel comfortable during all the romantic, intimate photos which can be hard to do. I would highly recommend Sweet Memories photography.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 3/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Excellent in every way. Professional. Responsive. Great personality. Most of all we walked away with EXCELLENT images, exactly what we were wanting to capture. Thank you Naomi!!!

Profile Picture User7818176, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had such a fabulous experience getting to work alongside Naomi. She was the photographer for a photoshoot I modeled in and she was so professional and lovely! Not to mention the photos came out amazing!

Would highly recommend Naomi!

Profile Picture User7450679, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sweet memories photography did an outstanding job capturing my recent July wedding. When we first met, we had a complimentary family photo session of myself, husband, and our son. Those photos came out beautifully and it was a really fun way to get to know Naomi. She also got a see us and how we photographed which helped for the wedding.

All communication with Naomi was beyond what I hoped for. She sent detailed emails with clear guidance, provided her cell phone number if I needed anything, and was available for facetime for our walk through (while she is out of the state!).

She arrived on time for the wedding ready to shoot. She was easy to work with, fun, and really stayed out of our way. She was polite and sweet, and always knew how to make me feel beautiful. Most of our shots are 'capture the moment' type photos - which we adore! She really did a great job finding what made our wedding special and now we have those moments in pictures for a lifetime.

After the wedding Naomi sent us a sneak peek on facebook within one week! It was amazing to see some of her shots so early on. It has only been two weeks and we now have all of our images. They are beautiful, creative, and artistic. We could not be happier with how our photos have turned out, and we are so grateful to our wonderful photographer Naomi!

Profile Picture User6966018, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't even know if it's possible to fully express how incredibly thrilled I am with Sweet Memories Photography. Naomi and her assistant captured my June 2016 wedding, though it is not my first time working with her. We have utilized her services for family photos, baby pictures, and even my older sisters own wedding. Each time I have been thoroughly impressed with her ability to capture not only beautiful pictures, but wonderful memories. She found the most spectacular angles that produced amazing photos and captured emotions that perfectly exemplified how I felt the night of my wedding, as well as the guests in attendance. Naomi works seamlessly but fiercely- it's like she isn't even there but still manages to take superb quality photos. She was so willing to answer any and all questions I had, whether they related to her services or were simply wedding related inquiries. Naomi truly went above and beyond to make sure my every need was met and did so without even blinking! Very rarely do you find a talented photographer who is also helpful, kind, energetic, and a hard worker. She posted sneak peek photos online for us to see right after the wedding and provided us with an online gallery to view the images before we received our thumb drive, which we really appreciated. We were planning our wedding from a different state but Naomi was like a breath of fresh air and made the wedding planning process super simple and easy! She was full of tons of suggestions when we weren't sure about certain details and was extremely accommodating to fit our needs the day of the event. You will not be disappointed if you use Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi! I will make sure to recommend her services to anyone and everyone in need of a superior, hard working photographer who is sure to exceed your greatest expectations.

Profile Picture User5212955, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

We needed photo coaching for our engagement and wedding photos, and Naomi couldn't have brought out our inner beauty any better. Excellent coaching and delivery. Also wanted to share that using two photographers on our wedding day was an excellent idea. 1) Naomi captured our wedding photos while 2) Naomi's assistant caught all the behind the scenes wedding shenanigans. Ever wonder what's going on at your wedding while the couple is off taking their photos? Find out! The behind the scenes photos go along with all the stories shared after the wedding and reception. All photos were high definition, mix of color and b/w; and natural special effects to counteract lighting subtleties. Thank you so very much to Naomi and your team!

Profile Picture Laurence, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Wow, Naomi and Sweet Memories Photography were outstanding!!!!. My wife and i loved all aspects of the service provided by Naomi and her team, from their attentiveness to the fantastic pictures taken. Honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better overall service.
I highly recommend you get"Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi", to capture in photo any significant event, like in my case, the best day of my life. My wedding day.

Profile Picture Jeanpierre, 1/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Profile Picture jeanpierre, 1/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

I honestly can't say enough about Sweet Memories and Naomi. She and her team did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding shoots. She immediately put us at ease and her photos are GORGEOUS. They exceeded all expectations and I would recommend her to anyone, anytime. She is so professional, but keeps things fun at the same time, is flexible and easy to work with. We love love love our photos - they manage to be personal and artistic at the same time. Naomi has an incredible eye; I can't imagine having chosen anyone else. Thanks, Naomi for capturing our day so beautifully!

Profile Picture Christin, 10/18/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Photography was my highest priority when planning our wedding. After witnessing Naomi and team in action at a friends wedding and seeing what she delivered, there was no other option but to ensure she would photograph our day. During the entire process she was very quick to respond and keep me in the loop with details. She joined us two weeks prior to the wedding at the venue and planned out the places for our pictures. On the day of, she and Becca were calm and executed everything flawlessly. Our photos captured so many big and little moments of our day that it really covered everything. The quality and breadth of their work was outstanding and it allowed us to see so much of the day that as the bride and groom we missed. Lastly, all of the photos were delivered to us in an elegant box with a classy flash drive. From start to finish I have the highest compliments for Naomi and Becca. We will forever cherish the moments you captured.

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have known Naomi since the days before she owned her own business and I have always admired her work. Thus - I was thrilled when she was able to shoot my small wedding this October. Naomi was very professional - arrived early - and flexible - stayed a little longer than the contracted 3 hours due to a rain delay. She took everything in stride with a positive attitude, despite getting soaked in a downpour! The photos we received were diverse and well edited. They captured the day exactly as it was and were simply perfect. You can't go wrong with Naomi.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Naomi was great to work with. She was very organized, professional, and flexible with our schedule which changed a couple times. She provided engagement and wedding photo services for us and we couldn't have been happier with the results! She provided us with all of the pictures (~300 engagement and ~900 wedding) within 1-2 weeks following the respective shoots. My husband and were very pleased and would definitely recommend her services.

Profile Picture christy, 8/29/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Naomi took our wedding pictures, and she was just amazing. Very relaxed, but able to coordinate our drunken wedding party. The photographs were well taken, and she did a terrific job editing. I would recommend Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi, many times over.

If you want a great artistic work pick Naomi. You wont regret it!

Profile Picture Juan, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Sweet Memories Photography and Naomi for anyone looking for professional quality photos and a fun experience! From the beginning, Naomi was so flexible in working with us to make sure we were comfortable and that our needs were met. She was very responsive throughout the whole process and made everything easy. We knew exactly what we were getting from the beginning, and she definitely delivered.

The day of our actual wedding, she made both of us feel comfortable and beautiful as we took pictures together as a couple and with our families. She directed us and had so many good ideas for pictures. She really was able to capture the essence of each moment, and all of the pictures looked natural and not forced. Not only did she have great ideas, but she was so efficient! We ended up having extra time because she ran our formal picture session so efficiently, which gave us more time to relax before the ceremony and during cocktail hour.

I can't forget to also mention how fun it was to work with her and her assistant! They were making everyone laugh the whole time and really felt like family by the end. They really added an extra element to our wedding, and we can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without them.

For anyone looking for quality work, professionalism and efficiency, as well as creative shot, definitely go with Sweet Memories Photography!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were really happy with the photos we received from our photography session. Naomi posted some photos on facebook within a week of the wedding so our friends and family could see them while we were busy honeymooning! Even the official copies came very promptly. She was super easy to work with and efficiently took all the formal posed and candid photos. Overall we are happy we went with her and would highly recommend Sweet Memories photography to others.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sweet Memories was one of the best investments we made for our wedding. We had Naomi do our engagement and wedding photos and they both turned out beautiful. Prior to meeting Naomi, my husband and I did not have that many great photos of us together (we aren't the most photogenic people). However, Naomi brought out the best in both of us and made sure we had many great photos so we can always relive our wedding experience. On the day of the wedding, she and her husband Carter (second shooter) were extremely friendly and easy to work with. Looking at the pictures after the fact, I have deduced they both must be wizards. Both Naomi and Carter blended seamlessly into the wedding day festivities and did their jobs without being intrusive at all. They also made sure to capture everyone that was part of our wedding and all the moments from unique vantage points. Not only was she great on the day of, but Naomi exceeded expectations after the wedding as our photos were completed within two weeks. Overall, I cannot recommend Naomi and Sweet Memories enough. We hope to use her again in the future for other family events.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

First, I have to admit that we were completely behind on our wedding planning, which resulted in myself putting Naomi in a tough spot. I provided no direction, guidance, the significant moments of a hindu celebration, or even the key members of our family, and asked her to capture our big day for us. With that said, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Naomi did a fabolous job of capturing all major events, identifying who were our key family members right away, and captured EVERY key ritual of our hindu wedding ceremony. She was everything we expected from a professional photographer, very personable and extremely effective in capturing every big event of our ceremony.

Additionally, one of the best things was her efficiency in finalizing the photos and sharing them in a timely manner, allowing us to share our photos with our family immediately. I can not stress how great a photographer she was, she did everything we could have asked for and more without much guidance from us and ensured we would remember this day forever. I would HIGHLY recommend Naomi with Sweet Memories Photography for your photography needs, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Neerav, 6/21/14, 5 Reviews