Sweet Melody's Gelato Reviews

45 | East Amherst, NY

45 Reviews for Sweet Melody's Gelato

Elias · Married on 06/02/2018

Sweet Melody's was everything we could have hoped for and more. They were easy to communicate with and coordinated well with our venue to ensure everything with their set up went smoothly. Our guests loved the unique addition of gelato to our dinner reception and we received numerous compliments about the quality and flavor of their gelato. Even in the weeks after the wedding people were still talking about Sweet Melody's gelato! We wholeheartedly recommend Sweet Melody's over and over again!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Sweet Melody's Gelato's reply:

Thank you so much, Elias! So glad all went well.
    Your guests seemed to enjoy the Gelato and Sorbet!
    Congratulations to both you and Mandy!

George · Married on 10/07/2017

A great hit at the reception everyone loved it.thank you guys for all you have done. I recommend everyone to do it ,sweet melody’s rocks

Sent on 10/17/2017

Sweet Melody's Gelato's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, George. We are so happy to hear everyone enjoyed our Gelato. Congratulations to you and your family!

John · Married on 08/12/2017

We couldn't have been happier with the service and of course the delicious gelato. Everyone at our wedding gave glowing remarks regarding this late night treat!

Sent on 08/25/2017

John,
    It was our privilege to serve you and your family and friends.
    We are very happy to hear that everyone enjoyed our Gelato!
    Congratulations and Best wishes from all of us at Sweet Melody's!!

Bellamira · Married on 06/17/2017

Chuck and Paula from Sweet Melody's were absolutely amazing, as was their product. They were always reachable via email. They were prompt in responding to my questions, sending me information and invoices, and made taking payment extremely easy. Chuck even came out to meet me at the venue TWICE because I changed my mind on cart placement after the first time he came out.

Service the day-of was also stellar. I did not have a DOC so I was trying to handle everything myself. I was late meeting him the day-of and my husband was running around doing other things. By the time I got there, Chuck and/or his team had already come to the venue, got themselves set up, and had left (they weren't needed until a few hours into the reception), all without any supervision. They did everything exactly as we had discussed a few weeks prior. They very clearly have great communication and a great team.

And I think it goes without saying that the gelato was fabulous. The next day while we were cleaning up, everyone there helping me was talking to one another about it, asking who got what flavor and talking about how good it was. If you're shopping for something other than cake, this is a really awesome way to go!

To Chuck and Paula and the whole team at Sweet Melody's, this is a big "Thank you!" from my new husband and myself.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Sweet Melody's Gelato's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to hear that all went well and that the Gelato was enjoyed. Congratulations from the staff of Sweet Melody's!

Megghan · Married on 11/11/2016

Such an amazing addition to our wedding reception! I had so many guests compliment the product and service during the reception, as well as long after the fact. Would highly recommend, especially if you want to add something special and different that your guests will enjoy!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Marisa · Married on 10/08/2016

We had a gelato cart for our reception- the guests loved it! So delicious and great variety of flavors to choose from. Quick to respond to emails and calls. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Sweet Melody's Gelato's reply:

Thank you so much, Marisa.
    We were happy to assist at such a lovely wedding.
    Best wishes from the staff at Sweet Melody's!

This was the biggest hit at our wedding! Our guests still rave about it. The portions and choices for each guest were FANTASTIC! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Sweet Melody's Gelato's reply:

Thank you, Jillian. We are so glad you enjoyed the service.
    Best wishes and congratulations from all of us at Sweet Melody's!!

Amanda · Married on 11/06/2015

Great service! Awesome favors to chose from. Bailey gelato was a hit!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Sweet Melody's Gelato's reply:

Thank you, Amanda. So glad the Gelato was enjoyed! Congratulations once again!

Barb · Married on 11/01/2015

Sweet Melody's is a company I want to do business with again, and again! Not only do they have a delicious and high quality gelato and sorbet that our guests loved, their customer service and high level of responsiveness gets HIGH marks! They earned my repeat business with their friendliness, and their good communication. They showed up when they said they would, were courteous, and served up some creamy, yummy, high quality product. I wish I would have tried ALL their flavors cuz my guests kept talking about them!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Sweet Melody's Gelato's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad to hear you and your guests enjoyed our Gelato and Sorbet. We would certainly welcome working with you in the future. Much appreciation from the Sweet Melody's team!

Sweet Melody's gelato and sorbet station was the perfect addition to our fall wedding. Our guests are still raving about how good it was! Chuck, Paula, and staff were a pleasure to work with. They were able to provide advice as to what size flavor cart (9 or 12) would best accommodate our venue and were extremely helpful with any questions we had. They offer an array of flavors that you can select from and customize to your liking. Although we had cake and other desserts, a line formed for the gelato/sorbet cart. Our guests were up for seconds and thirds and continue to say how amazing the hazelnut and caramel sea salt gelatos were! If you're looking for a unique sweet treat for your special occasion, I'd highly recommend Sweet Melody's!

Sent on 10/19/2015

I contracted to have their gelato cart for 1.5 hours, but should have requested 2 hours or more. It was a big hit. Everyone loved it.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Anna · Married on 10/03/2015

Everyone loved the gelato and chuck!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Justin · Married on 09/19/2015

Great addition to our wedding day

Sent on 10/20/2015

Tori · Married on 09/05/2015

Sweet Melody's was great to work with. On a hot day like ours, gelato hit the spot. Our guests loved it!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Our guests were very excited to see the Gelato cart and couldn't wait for dessert service to start. The quality and presentation were excellent. It was delicious and there was a flavor to satisfy everyone's taste. We considered it a good value and a worthwhile addition to our reception.

Sent on 10/07/2015

the service was exceptional. We kept changing the start time on them and they never waivered at all, even after they arrived at the event and we weren't ready. Very professional

Sent on 08/21/2015

Katie · Married on 08/01/2015

Everyone at Sweet Melody's was amazing to work with for our wedding. We had their adorable gelato truck serve nine different flavors all chosen by us at the wedding for dessert. It was a unique and fun touch to our wedding that our guests definitely appreciated! I can't say enough good things about Sweet Melody's and their out of this world gelato and sorbet!

Sent on 08/11/2015

camille · Married on 07/24/2015

excellent product. Great customer servive. Hit of the wedding

Sent on 08/20/2015

They were me easy to work with and worked around your reception times when they changed. I heard nothing but amazing comments from my guests and how they enjoyed the gelato!

Sent on 08/21/2015

sweet melodies was an amazing addition to our wedding reception!! Everyone loved it!

Sent on 08/07/2015

As usual Sweet Melody's Gelato and Sorbet was extraordinary! This is the first time I have had them "formally" cater an event, but each Christmas for the past three years I make sure their Gelato is at my home for my guests! They are consistently making the best gelato you will find in Western New York! The staff is always wonderful in assisting with suggestions, kind and courteous from the beginning to the end! Each of our guests loved that the variety was beyond their expectations and couldn't get enough! If you truly want a wonderful treat for your guests at your next occasion-try Sweet Melody's- you will not be disappointed!

Krisitn · Married on 07/11/2015

Sweet Melody's was awesome! It was a beautiful summer night and their wonderful gelato was a hit! The service was professional and friendly and the gelato it's self was creamy and delicious. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Sweet Melodys was wonderful. All of our guests loved it and the gelato and sorbet tasted amazing! I would highly recommend for every occasion.

Sent on 08/06/2015