Sweet Lighting Photography Reviews

Sweet Lighting Photography 5
Sweet Lighting Photography 6
Sweet Lighting Photography 7

Penny · Married on 12/17/2016

Recommend Chen as a photographer 100%! I could never have asked for a better experience, and outcome of the photos. I looked for the longest time before I made the decision on which photographer to choose, and it was without doubt the best outcome. Worth every penny. Chen is also extremely pleasant and professional! Love, love, love all the pictures!! Book Sweet Lighting if you want the best experience for your special day. You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Kautuk · Married on 12/04/2016

Amazing photography from Chen. He did a fantastic job of capturing all the key moments of my wedding. He put in a lot of effort into understanding beforehand how things will happen for the ceremony/reception, while giving his valuable suggestions of how to get the most out of the photo shoot. He was very patient and fun to work with. And i could not be happier with his work. Thank you Chen!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Aiyana · Married on 11/26/2016

Chen was excellent! Our wedding photos came out gorgeous and we had a great time shooting them. He helped direct us for the best pictures. We were amazed at how clear and well lit our pictures came out for a sunset wedding. He even got some close ups of us during our exchange of vows that we don't know how he took. I highly recommend Chen. He has a great personality and is an excellent photographer.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Shaeleen · Married on 11/25/2016

Sweet Lightening Photo truly captured some memories of our Wedding day. Very professional and patient so we all enjoyed our photo experience. Chen worked hard and quickly to be sure we received our best possible photos with a beautiful sunset. Thank-you

Sent on 12/05/2016

Joan · Married on 11/20/2016

Chen is the best. We did not have the opportunity to meet before my wedding but Chen over delivered on all levels. He was professional, talented, patient and most of fun to work with. He put everyone at ease which led to the best photos possible. The wind made the shoot a challenge but his pictures are fabulous.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Breacha · Married on 11/12/2016

I absolutely love Chen's work. He is very funny and patient. Our wedding pictures came out phenomenal. I will definitely be using him for future family photos!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Amy · Married on 10/22/2016

I was looking for a photographer for our wedding out of town. I found Sweet Lighting Photography (Chen) and we couldn't have been more pleased. He really took the time to capture not just our pictures, but our story. He had a super great personality and interacted well with all of us. My son was giving us a hard time in the middle of the pictures (i was getting frustrated) and Chen talked to him and gave him a break. When my son came back he was in a much better mood (invaluable) !!! Our experience with Chen is one I will never forget and the pictures were amazing! I highly recommend him on your special day!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Trina · Married on 10/08/2016

Sweet Lighting Photography did an amazing job for my son's wedding on 10/8/16. They were very patient & accommodating, since the wedding started about 40 minutes late. The photos were available within a week's time & are gorgeous. They did an excellent job with catching different poses & lighting with the sunset behind us.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Mary · Married on 07/14/2016

Chen was amazing! He was so easy going, professional and assuring (it was raining right until our beach wedding ceremony time). He did an amazing job with our photos and I am so so happy with them. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Brittney · Married on 06/08/2016

Chen was our photographer for our beautiful sunset wedding in Florida. Words can't express how amazing the pictures turned out! The lighting is beautiful and he captured all the beautiful moments. Chen was very nice, helpful, funny, and overall seemed very experienced. We are so happy with how fast they were delivered to us, and we would recommend Chen to anyone wanting amazing, stress free, fast delivery pictures.

Sent on 06/16/2016

jezabel · Married on 10/03/2015

Chen was hands down the best match for us, we love our amazing wedding photos. It was a great experience and I was nervous because we are certainly NOT models but he told us how to pose & what to do but none of our pictures "look" posed!? I also cannot convey more how great he was working with our crowd of people and children in the wedding. He was very personable & funny but also professional when he needed to be. I would highly recommend using Sweet Lighting Photography to anyone who wants a natural look to your wedding photos, he also got our pictures to us about 2 weeks after the wedding so he was very fast too! Cant say enough good things!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/20/2015

Chen was great to work with! We love our pictures and how quickly we received them!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Barbara · Married on 10/05/2014

Our pictures were so beautiful and natural looking...no "posed" looking shots. Fun and very personable, I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Cortney · Married on 07/23/2016

Great to work with. Polite and gets right to work, loved that he even did some close ups of my 4 year old daughter while she was waiting for us to get ready. We planned everything last minute and he was still bale to work with us.

Sent on 08/02/2016