Sweet Lighting Photography Reviews

Sweet Lighting Photography 5
Sweet Lighting Photography 6
Sweet Lighting Photography 7

Christa Hudson · Married on 06/12/2019

Chen was amazing, and the photos are perfect!

Words cannot describe how pleased I am with Chen and the photos he took. He made our wedding come to life. He is very charismatic, professional, and engaging. Everyone who attended the wedding couldn't get over how awesome Chen was! If I could give him 10+ stars I would. Highly recommend!
    Chen--thank you for making our day even more special! The photos turned out so amazing. My family just loved you! I am truly a happy bride!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Moriah

Moriah Morris · Married on 05/25/2019

Fun and professional

Chen was the perfect photographer for our beach wedding! He was fun, energetic, professional, and very thorough through the whole wedding! Everyone loved him! we got our photos back so quickly (only 2 weeks after the wedding). He captured our most memorable moments and we are so happy we were able to get the beautiful sunset in so many of our photos! 5 stars! I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Sweet Lighting Photography 8
    Sweet Lighting Photography 9
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 03/31/2019

Chen is the best!

We hired Sweet Lighting Photography for our wedding photography! He did an amazing job on our engagement photos. I cannot wait to see the amazing work he will do for the day of our wedding! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Sweet Lighting Photography 10

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2018

Best photographer

Chen was so great! My photos from my Novemeber 2018 wedding were absolutely perfect and I will have the best memories forever!! Chen the photographer was the best, he took time to get to know us as a couple and what I wanted in a photographer. Everything was perfect and the moments were captured. Thanks Chen!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Vivien

Vivien Bazelais · Married on 10/13/2018

Priceless Memories

I had to find a photographer a week before the wedding because our previous one fell through and I was so nervous about hiring a new one. Chen made the entire process stress free and he was very kind and accommodating. Chen came to our home and provided us with his portfolio which was amazing to look at. The pictures took my breath away. I sat there imagining what our wedding pictures would look like. The only thing I had to do was talk my husband into spending more than we had planned on our wedding budget. After my husband saw Chen’s work, he trusted that our pictures would be “priceless” compared to what we would be paying in photography services. The day of our wedding, Chen was very organized and assertive. He knew what my “must have” photos were and made sure he took them. I had a large wedding party of 14 and he handled that task like a true professional. Dealing with various personalities, I have no idea how he accomplished what he did, but he did more than what was asked of and made it fun. Throughout the entire wedding, Chen was on point! He was taking pictures of everything and everyone. I did not have to tell him to “come here” because he was already there ready to take a shot. Choosing Sweet Lighting Photography was one of the best decisions we've made of the wedding. Working with someone who is extremely passionate about his work was amazing to see. So far, we have received a “sneak peek” of wedding photos and they are stunning! It’s such a teaser, but we know that it will be worth the wait. If you’re going to budget money on a wedding, don’t go cheap on a photographer like we initially were going to do. You get what your pay for and this investment is definitely something we will NEVER regret. Thank you for an incredible job!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Sweet Lighting Photography 11
    Sweet Lighting Photography 12
    Sweet Lighting Photography 13

Anne · Married on 10/06/2018

Chen has been absolutely amazing. So easy to work with and flexible. Our engagement photos just came back and they are stunning . His use of the setting, beautiful environment and lighting gave us amazing pictures . I can’t wait for our wedding!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Angela · Married on 06/12/2018

Chen was our photographer for our 6/12 wedding, and he did an AMAZING job. He captured every moment (and more!) that we would have wanted, without having to tell him! He was so professional and friendly and was able to get everyone to cooperate and gather together to get the perfect shots. Thanks to him, we have incredible, beautiful photos by which to remember our event. And we are so appreciative! Thanks, Chen!!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Sweet Lighting Photography 14
    Sweet Lighting Photography 15
    Sweet Lighting Photography 16
    Sweet Lighting Photography 17

Cassandra · Married on 06/02/2018

Chen was the photographer for our recent wedding in St. Pete, FL. He was an absolute pleasure to work throughout the whole process - from my initial inquiry to our finalized photos (which we received just 3 days after the event)! Photos were simply gorgeous; he is VERY talented! Very responsive to emails, super attentive on the day of the event, and just overall very a nice guy! Highly recommend Sweet Lighting Photography!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Sweet Lighting Photography 18
    Sweet Lighting Photography 19
    Sweet Lighting Photography 20
    Sweet Lighting Photography 21
    Sweet Lighting Photography 22

Tammy · Married on 04/28/2018

Chen did the photography for our daughters wedding and we couldn’t be more happy. He is very professional and the pictures are amazing!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Sweet Lighting Photography 23
    Sweet Lighting Photography 24
    Sweet Lighting Photography 25

Eric · Married on 02/14/2018

Chen was amazing! He was perfectly professional and guided us through the perfect poses. It took him less than a week to get us the digital photos and we are so excited going through them. Thanks so much. Perfection! - Eric & Amber Scasny

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Sweet Lighting Photography 26

Meritza · Married on 09/23/2017

Beautiful photos! Chen is amazing at what he does! Wonderful service! I'm so happy we have our beautiful wedding photos to look back on! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Sweet Lighting Photography 31
    Sweet Lighting Photography 32
    Sweet Lighting Photography 33

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2017

Chen did both our engagement and wedding photos and did an absolutely amazing job! He caught all of our iconic moments, and gave us memories to cherish forever. I can't wait to use him again when we start to grow our family!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/12/2017

Chen shot our wedding on Treasure Island, FL. We had a rain storm, changed from outdoor to indoor ceremony, and pictures in the rain. The pictures all came out amazing (I squealed and I'm not a squealer) and you'd never know it was raining. He was great to work with, helpful with figuring out a timeline and what pictures were important, flexible with our changes, and produced gorgeous shots. My older sister used him several years ago for her wedding and he was an immediate choice for mine. He's not just a photagrapher, he's a storyteller and does an amazing job.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Allyson · Married on 06/15/2017

Chen was amazing! He was our photographer for our destination wedding, so it is a little nerve racking working with someone you've never met. He could not have been better! He was super easy to work with and did an amazing job! We received our pictures way sooner than anticipated which was a lovely surprise. I highly recommend Sweet Lighting Photography!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Bryan & Crystaline · Married on 06/11/2017

Chen has been amazing from the moment I reached out to him. Extremely professional! Great personality! Helps you feel comfortable, very flexibly while being structured and organized at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone and will definitely use his services again in the future!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/08/2017

We booked our wedding through an all inclusive service who then subcontracted Chen to do our photos- and we feel like we hit the jackpot! He is so detail oriented and knows how to make each shot great. He listened when I had photos in mind and checked out all of my inspiration photos to try to get everything I wanted. His turn around time was remarkable too- we had our photos before we even got home from our honeymoon! Great guy, great photographer.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Sweet Lighting Photography's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! I had a great time taking photos at your wedding!

Tonya · Married on 05/06/2017

Chen was nothing short of amazing!! He was fun yet professional and very knowledgeable about what would work best for our sunset beach wedding photos. We received a sneak peak within 24 hours and had all of our photos within a couple days. Every single picture we have is beautiful and we plan on utilizing his services next year for family photos when we return!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Phil · Married on 04/25/2017

Very professional, friendly and personable with an ability to put his subjects at ease and make the whole thing a fun experience. Could not recommend him more highly.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Justin · Married on 03/25/2017

We could not be more pleased with the level of quality and professionalism!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Chen was so amazing! His pictures are absolutely perfect, he does amazing work. We ran out of time but he stayed an extra 45 minutes with us just to make sure we got the shots we needed. He's so nice and makes you feel so comfortable. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Emma · Married on 03/04/2017

Chen saved us! Our photographer bailed two weeks before our wedding, and what a blessing in disguise! Chen was easy to work with and very creative! I've only seen a sneak peek of our photos, but I'm blown away! You won't be disappointed, Chen goes above and beyond to capture all the details and special moments of your big day :)

Chen gets 100/5 stars!!!!!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

beth · Married on 02/25/2017

Chen puts you at ease right away. He communicates well and often with you so that when the big day arrives, you only have to smile. Chen shoots a variety of poses and got our pictures to us ahead of the time he promised.

We will certainly use him again when doing family photo sessions in Tampa!!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Amy · Married on 02/18/2017

Chen was great! He took extra time photographing us when he didn't have to! We have both canded shots and formal pictures with our families. He really payed attention to us and we had a lot of fun! It definitely exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Sweet Lighting Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! I really enjoyed taking pictures of you!

Sharon · Married on 01/07/2017

STOP LOOKING YOU'VE FOUND YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!! Chen was AMAZING for my daughter's destination wedding. He was so funny, so easy to work with!!! He even came back to our beach house to snap a few pictures of the toast and cake cutting. We couldn't be happier!!! Pictures are SOOOOOO Amazing!!! Such a GREAT EYE!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2017