Sweet Kakes by Kita Reviews

Sweet Kakes by Kita 7
  • Cecelia

Cecelia Hobson · Getting married on 05/29/2021

Delicious......Top Notch

Begin vegan in transition is chanelling as well adopting to the comments (negative).
    I found out just being limited to meats, dairy and sugar are even more chanellege. HOWEVER, the heart breaks the WEAKNESS of being stable or comply is overcoming the SWEETTOOTH.
    Now. have one FEAR ...Kita kake specialize in VEGANS SWEETS. They are amazing..

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Sweet Kakes by Kita 8
  • Aj Gonzales

Aj Gonzales · Getting married on 05/29/2021

AJ Gonzales

Kita is as brilliant as she is beautiful.. her kakes are second to none. Kita ensures satisfaction by always putting extra special care and love into each order. I would recommend her for any event... let Kita make your next event extra special and extra SWEET!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Sweet Kakes by Kita 9

Rachel · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Cake and Birthday Cake!!

Kita is amazing! Everything I envisioned, for both of the cakes we’ve had the pleasure of her making us, have been fulfilled. She’s incredibly talented. Her vegan and glueten free cakes are so delicious! Thank you Kita!

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Vangi

Vangi · Married on 07/06/2019

A true artist is what I consider her.

When I asked her to do a cake for my grandson who was into books she made a beautiful collection of books into a cake design! it was wonderful and my other granddaughter wanted a hedgehog cake for her birthday and she did excellent I wish I had pictures..

Sweet Kakes by Kita's reply:

Thank you, Ms. V. I love how creative you and your family allow me to be when ordering from Sweet Kakes.

Cynthia Harris · Married on 05/03/2019

Excellent, always delivers her best

Every time I have one of her kakes, it had been a delicious experience!!! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Pam King · Married on 04/16/2019

Pastor’s Wife

I have used Sweet Kakes by Kita for many events at our church as well as personal. She always exceeds my expectations! Her cakes are beautiful and taste delicious. She makes your dreams and wishes become a reality. Her prices are extremely affordable!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ashshawa Mcknight · Married on 03/29/2019

Love Sweet Kakes!!!!

Always do a great job when it comes to making our cakes!!!

Sweet Kakes by Kita 10
    Sweet Kakes by Kita 11

Sweet Kakes by Kita's reply:

Thank you, it is always my pleasure to help you and your family celebrate that special day! Thank you for being a loyal and faithful client at Sweet Kakes by Kita.
  • Constance

Constance Bonds · Married on 03/28/2019

Professional and very Visual of your Request

Being Vegan, this was the best cake i have ever had made all natural absolutely delicious! and beautiful as well. What was very impressive other guests could not tell it was Vegan.
    Best Local Bakery in Austin.

Constance

Sweet Kakes by Kita 12

Sweet Kakes by Kita's reply:

Mrs. Bonds is one of my clients who prefers vegan only customize Sweet Kakes. It is always a pleasure to cater to Mrs. Bonds request for all her wonderful family and work events. Thank you!
  • Kenneth

Kenneth Robertson · Married on 03/15/2019

Truly Gifted

The cake that was done for my mom was absolutely perfect! Lemon kake with a lemon frosting was a dream kake of my moms brought to life! Great timing for such an awesome kake. The response for the request was respectful and detailed.

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Sweet Kakes by Kita 13

Mts. A · Married on 01/28/2019

Delicious and fresh

The cal was light fresh and tasty. I had never tasted a vegan cake becaus I though would be dry and hard, but couldn’t tell the difference from a regular cak. Also the iveing was delicious and not over sweet.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Lou

Lou Ann Ogsby · Married on 10/24/2015

What a talented and friendly artist!

My husband and I were searching for someone to help us design and bake our wedding cake when we discovered within our own church, Pekeetia! She was so easy to work with! All we had to do was tell her our colors, and she was off and running. She showed us a picture of her design, and we were amazed. Not only was our cake beautifully decorated and delicious, but Pekeetia also provided fresh roses on it and on the table. We are coming up on our 4 year anniversary and will always remember her contribution to our big day! Thank you, Pekeetia!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • CRYSTAL

CRYSTAL · Married on 11/22/2014

Top Notch!!!

I have ordered several Kakes from Kita and they all have been great. The cake is moist, tasty, and most of all the icing always seems to be right. She also did my wedding Kake for an all white party and all the guest loved it!! The price is also very fair. I will always order my Kakes and refer Kita to any friends or family.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Sweet Kakes by Kita 14

Shametra Mcintyre · Married on 01/20/2019

Kita is amazing

Kita is very dedicated to truly wanting to know your vision for your cake. She is super professional, sweet, thoughtful and you will feel as if you are her only client. kita’s Delicious and beautiful Kakes always bring that beautiful, bright sweetness to my cherished life events and also to my friends and family’s events.

Sent on 03/30/2019