Sweet Heather Anne Reviews

Sweet Heather Anne 2
Sweet Heather Anne 3
  • Tradnaha

Tradnaha Turner · Married on 06/02/2019

Picture perfect wedding cake!!

My wedding cake from Sweet Heather Anne's was amazing! Not only was is beautiful it was absolutely delicious! Prior to the wedding SHAs prepared 4 custom cakes for the cake tasting. We selected our favorite flavor and we couldnt wait for our guest to try it. The cake was everything and more!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Sweet Heather Anne 4
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/19/2019

Most Beautiful and Tasty Cake Ever

Working with the team at Sweet Heather Anne was so much fun. All of their cakes are made from local ingredients and contain a variety of flavor options. I never thought we would have such a spectacular wedding cake but once we sat down with Heather, the magic happened. Their team is so talented and pays attention to each detail. They were so easy to work with and really went the extra mile to make things special. We had two flavors of cake and they were delicious. Everyone loved our cake!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Sweet Heather Anne 5

Kimberly · Married on 09/29/2018

Delicious!

We LOVE Sweet Heather Anne's. We have used them for work events as well as our wedding, and have never been disappointed. We will continue to go back for the delicious sweets and gorgeous designs. Can't wait for our anniversary cake!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Becca · Married on 09/02/2018

Sweet Heather Anne did an AMAZING job with our wedding cake! Since we live in DC, they were very flexible with scheduling time with us. The consultation was a blast, and they did such a great job creating our vision! The cake tasted absolutely amazing, and all of our guests raved about how beautiful and delicious it was! We cannot wait to come back for our anniversary cake next year!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • FutureMrsC

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Sweet Heather Anne's was incredible to work with. Our cake looked amazing and they made sure that all blooms were in the perfect spot on our two tier cake. We received a lot of compliments on both flavors that we chose. I'm so glad we booked Sweet Heather Anne's as our cake vendor! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 06/16/2018

Our cake was a masterpiece, a site to behold and exactly what we wanted: no one would politely turn away a slice on our magical night. It had to be a must-have. Meeting this dynamic duo was a treat from the start. We knew of their commitment to only seasonal, fresh, local and all quality ingredients going into the tasting, but we had no sense of their vast imagination.

They swiftly concepted a design that reflected details from my dress and surprises for my groom, given that he of course would not be seeing my dress in advance. So, that was something amazing to anticipate, along with their tapping into the floral at Planterra Conservatory, our venue, and our palette. The cake literally delighted everyone in attendance. We incorporated two flavors, as well.

Our cake was unforgettable inside and out. Still the subject of the post-wedding chatter (its quality, flavor and gorgeousness of simple mirroring detail). How often do hear this? I'd say nearly never.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Sweet Heather Anne 6
  • I

Irina · Married on 10/21/2017

We ended up ordering one of Sweet Heather Anne's buttercream cakes for our wedding, and I am so glad we did. It's so worth the hype! My husband is not a huge fan of cakes in general but when he tried their raspberry rose buttercream, he could not stop raving about it. Our family was also blown away by the flavors and simple, sweet decoration. We can't wait to buy another!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

If you want a custom wedding cake, that tastes even better than it looks, look no further than Sweet Heather Anne! While they were pricier than other cake studios, it was worth every penny. Heather worked with us to design every detail of our cake and ensure that it was what we wanted. The cake come out even better than I could have imagined. Heather's attention to detail is second to none. She spent so much time meticulously arranging fresh flowers on our cake until it was perfect. What was even better than the actual design, was the cake itself. They have a great variety of flavors to chose from. I was also nervous about having a fondant cake as the ones I had tried previously did not taste great. Sweet Heather Anne puts a layer of buttercream between the cake and fondant, so you don't even notice that the fondant is there. We received so many compliments from our guests on the taste of the cake. We cannot wait to try our 1 year anniversary cake!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2016

Our cake was amazing and everyone loved the flavors! Sweet heather Anne's truly makes the best cakes and desserts around and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/22/2016

All of the ladies at Sweet Heather Anne are so lovely. Everyone we worked with was extremely helpful and spent lots of time with us making sure our cake was exactly what we were hoping. Heather was so wonderful to work with --she very much helped us come up with a design for the cake that fit perfectly with our vision and the theme of our wedding. The cake itself was absolutely delicious (all of our guests loved it) and it was also so stunning. Everything about it was perfect!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Alison · Married on 10/10/2015

Sweet Heather Anne created a breathtaking wedding cake for me and my husband! Everything from the filling to the frosting is absolutely delicious. I would recommend Sweet Heather Anne to any one. We will be going back!

-Alison Gass

Sent on 10/13/2015

Sweet Heather Anne made our wedding cake and a groom's cake for our wedding in September 2015. First of all, the cakes looked absolutely amazing. The hit of the night was my husband's surprise groom's cake, which she created to make look like a WWE Championship Belt. More importantly, the cakes both tasted amazing. I wish that I would have been able to have more, but I am looking forward to our anniversary cake next year!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

MAYA · Married on 09/18/2015

Sweet Heather Anne is amazing. Hands down one of the easiest and most pleasant vendors to work with. They are very responsive to emails, and the tasting experience is so nicely prepared, even my husband was impressed. Our wedding cake was perfection, exactly how we envisioned. We received so many compliments on the cake... it was truly delicious. I am looking forward to our anniversary cake this year ;-) The ingredients are the highest quality and the presentation of the cake is a work of art...
    We absolutely loved our cake, and highly recommend SHA!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Lindsey · Married on 06/27/2015

Sweet Heather Anne provided the cake and dessert table for our wedding. The cake was absolutely stunning - better than I could have imagined - and so delicious. We also has macarons and cupcakes, which our guests devoured in no time. We still have family and friends commenting on the macarons being the best dessert they have ever had. The set up of the dessert table was beautiful, and a real focal point of the room. The Sweet Heather Anne team was easy to work with and very responsive. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any bride. Just one tip: over-order on the macarons!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Jayne · Married on 06/27/2015

The ladies at Sweet Heather Anne were a true pleasure to work with. I was able to set everything up through email, which was very helpful when planning a wedding and working full time. It was easy to send picture ideas and I always received fast responses. At the taste testing and vision planning we had a great time going over ideas for the cake, and they were so helpful! I was so excited to see the outcome of the cake! On the wedding day when my Groom and I walked into the reception tent I kept saying "I just want to see the cake!" It was a surprise for him so he was excited as well! We went right over to the cake table and were both in complete awe! It was the most amazing cake we had ever seen. It was the perfect surprise for my groom! We didn't want to cut it at all, at least we have the pictures. We were receiving compliments all night over the cake. Everyone was telling us it was the most amazing cake they have ever seen at a wedding and how it was so "us". I am so happy and couldn't thank them enough for making our wedding cake so memorable.

Sent on 08/15/2015
  • Y

Yih-Chieh · Married on 05/30/2015

Kim was the one who managed all our communications and was incredibly responsive, sweet, and helpful! She made the entire process really simple and worry free. We met with Heather anne during the cake tasting and consult and could tell she really knew what she was doing...had it down to a science. The cake is the best cake I have ever tasted and the flavors are unique, yet still loved by all. We had so many compliments regarding both the taste and look of the cake. They were so beautiful and exactly what we had hoped for! You can't go wrong with sweet heather anne!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/18/2015

Sweet Heather Anne provided a wedding cake and dessert bar for my wedding. Both were absolutely fantastic! The cake was delicious (unlike most wedding cakes I've had) and she did an amazing design. The dessert bar had cupcakes, cookies, and macaroons. Everything was wonderful. Can't recommend enough. Plus she was very responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Jeremy · Married on 03/28/2015

After doing some research on cake boutiques in the Metro Detroit Area, we stumbled upon Sweet Heather Anne's. We started by doing a cake tasting with the team and a meet and greet. After the cake testing, we designed a cake which would fit our wedding. Working with Heather, Claudia and Kim was an absolute pleasure. They were quick to respond to any concerns we had and made the experience fun and stress free. The product itself is absolutely fabulous, I don't think you will find a better shop in the state. The cake was perfect, everything we imagined and more. We also had a dessert table at our wedding which included cookies, cake truffles and macaroons. All of our guests were raving about how excellent the desserts were. Not only did everything taste great but the presentation was elegant. If you have any doubts, take a look at their portfolio and pop in to introduce yourself. I wouldn't go anywhere else, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Karen · Married on 11/21/2014

Sweet Heather Anne designed a delicious cake for us. Our cake was a 3 tiered cake that served about 75 people. They designed a beautiful cake, simple and elegant with a fresh floral arrangement. The cake was delicious (salted caramel and strawberry). For our one year anniversary they are giving us a complimentary anniversary cake in the flavor we choose. I would recommend Sweet Heather Anne to anyone.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Christine · Married on 09/19/2014

Sweet Heather Anne is undoubtedly the best! The staff is incredibly friendly, creative, and talented. They will work with you to design anything imaginable, and you will not be disappointed by anything you eat. Everything is absolutely delicious and beautiful! They made my wedding day so special, and they really care about what they do. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Claudia delivered my son's wedding cake precisely on time and offered (enthusiastically) to transfer it to our vintage cake plate. Before she left the venue, she offered her services again with another cake we needed to have transferred to a pedestal. She was extremely professional and accommodating and so calm in the sea of confusion before the ceremony. I truly appreciated her kindness and skillful help. The cake was beautiful and the compliments were evident by the number of pictures the guests were taking of it. But the flavor! O-M-G! Delightful and heavenly. Thank you Sweet Heather Anne for the extraordinary experience!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Lizzie · Married on 06/20/2014

Words cannot express how much I loved working with the SHA ladies... From working with Abbie, to Kim, to Heather herself... My experience was out of this world. I adored my cake, cupcakes, and cute scalloped cookies (plus our cute Michigan mitten cookies). Our dessert table was modest and adorable. I cannot thank the ladies enough for our delicious treats and for their creative energy. Everyone was kind and incredible "sweet" ... I want to get married all over again so that I can work with them again and again and again.. I LOVE SWEET HEATHER ANNE!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Our cake was incredible. Not only was it delicious (lemon raspberry) but they also did an amazing custom design with accents from our wedding invitations. It was a bit pricey, but worth every penny!! I am excited to return for our anniversary and receive a replica our top tier for free :)

Sent on 05/29/2014

Babs · Married on 11/09/2013

Very professional and easy to work with. The wedding cake was so beautiful and looked exactly like I pictured in my head. What was better is that the taste was axing. Everyone went on and on about how that was the best cake they had ever eaten. I would definitely recommend them again. Claudia and Abby were absolute dolls and took the stress of planning down a million times.

Sent on 03/11/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/12/2013

Sweet Heather Anne's team was able to take the picture perfect wedding cake in my head and bring it into the physical. Heather Anne was very easy to work with and make the wedding cake experience fun/exciting! Our guests have talked non-stop about how delicious the cake was - it was perfect! I know we live in a time where money is tight, but Heather Anne's desserts are definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 07/19/2013