Sweet Glide Vintage Ride Limousine & Coach LLC Reviews

30 | Birmingham, AL

30 Reviews for Sweet Glide Vintage Ride Limousine & Coach LLC

30 Sweet Glide Vintage Ride Limousine & Coach LLC Reviews

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

Glenn was awesome! He was very quick and helpful to all my correspondences. He also arrived early at the reception so guest that left early could see our get away car. "Vinnie" was an amazing car and the rose and bottle of champagne to take back was so sweet.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Sweet Glide Vintage Ride Limousine & Coach LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Emily. It was such a pleasure working with you guys. You are both great, and I really love how much you loved our 1961 Caddy Vinny...that made working with you even more spectacular. Follow us on instagram and facebook and stay in touch. Glenn

Anne · Married on 05/12/2018

Glenn was a pleasure to work with. He responded quickly to my inquiries and answered my questions completely. Car was great. It was at the venues early which was one less thing we had to worry about. We had a last minute schedule change that was handled professionally. Recommend highly.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Sweet Glide Vintage Ride Limousine & Coach LLC's reply:

We so enjoyed being part of your big day. Thank you so much for the kind words, Vinny was glad to show off!

Michael · Married on 04/28/2018

I can’t say enough about how Glenn helped me out. I was in a bind because our original plan fell through at the last minute. He was accommodating and topped off the night with Vinny. You can’t go wrong if you want something extra special for your bride!! Thanks Glenn

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Sweet Glide Vintage Ride Limousine & Coach LLC 1
    Sweet Glide Vintage Ride Limousine & Coach LLC 2
    Sweet Glide Vintage Ride Limousine & Coach LLC 3

Sweet Glide Vintage Ride Limousine & Coach LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Michael and Stacie. You guys were so sweet and I love how much of a surprise Vinny was! He love’s making people happy.
  • I

Irene · Married on 04/14/2018

My family and I really enjoyed the car it was very very clean and a smooth ride the service was wonderful

Nick & Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

Beautiful car! Fun experience!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Sweet Glide Vintage Ride Limousine & Coach LLC 4

Sweet Glide Vintage Ride Limousine & Coach LLC's reply:

What a wet wonderful day. You guys were great sports. We really enjoyed being part of your special day!

Emil · Married on 03/10/2018

Glenn was fantastic! He was professional from the initial set up to the time he dropped us off. The car was awesome and the service even better. Glenn arrived on time, was extreme friendly and even came prepared with a complementary bottle of champagne and a rose for my wife. Sweet glide is the ONLY limousine service I will recommend.

Adam · Married on 01/06/2018

My wife and I were in a tight spot with a getaway car and Sweet Glide delivered just in the nick of time. Our ride was everything we pictured and more. It was the perfect way to end the reception and wedding festivities.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Sweet Glide Vintage Ride Limousine & Coach LLC's reply:

It was so great meeting you. So glad I could be a part of your big day!
  • Shanaynay

Shannon · Married on 12/16/2017

Beautiful car, outstanding service! He went above and beyond! Their prices were the best in town!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 12/10/2017

Glenn was amazing!!! Very professional and flexible. He accommodated our every wish. Highly recommend!!

Jay · Married on 11/18/2017

We had a great time, they were very professional and I would recommend them to anyone.

daniel · Married on 10/21/2017

Wonderful service, so professional and even helped us with our bags. He was friendly and easy to talk to, would highly recommend to anyone having a wedding getaway.

M · Married on 10/14/2017

Having a vintage car take us from the church to the reception and then again as our going away car really added something extra special to our day! The Madeleine car is immaculate and Glenn so professional. Originally, we didn't think a classic car would fit in our budget, but then I found Sweet Glide Vintage Ride through Instagram and the prices were much more reasonable! It was absolutely worth it and I would recommend to anyone in search of a classic car, or anyone on the fence about whether to rent or not. Do it! It's so special!

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Glenn was great to work with! He communicated well with us and made sure we knew exactly what to expect. The car, Madeleine was a lot of fun to look at and ride in. This was the most affordable vintage car service we found after looking around. You can't go wrong by choosing Sweet Glide Vintage Ride!

Haley · Married on 08/05/2017

Great service! Gave us a bottle of champagne and everything!

Amy · Married on 06/10/2017

He was great and definitely worth it. The pics turned out great too!

Jeff · Married on 04/29/2017

Excellent service and beautiful car. It was the perfect way to head out after our wedding!!

Darlene · Married on 03/12/2017

We hired Glenn to drive our son and his bride home from their wedding in his vintage car. Glenn arrived early. The car is beautiful. He had it decorated and had a flower and champagne for them. He even had a soft fur blanket in the back which was very appreciated by my daughter-in-law. His prices are by far the most reasonable, but it is not because his vintage car is not up to par---it really is beautiful! Thanks Glenn!

Michael · Married on 03/11/2017

Glenn was so awesome! He truly loves marriage and spending time with married couples while making them feel celebrated! He was the perfect person to drive our getaway car and we appreciated his desire to make sure we were comfortable and happy at all times!

HIGHLY recommend! 10/10! Also the car was perfect!

• Yasmine

Yasmine · Married on 03/02/2017

Absolutely amazing service and value!

Naz · Married on 12/30/2016

Glenn Rinsky was great! Easy to work with, friendly and always helpful. He helped make our wedding getaway fantastic:)

Marty · Married on 12/06/2016

Glenn was gracious enough to be a part of our Christmas Parade entry for the cast of IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE: LIVE. He arrived on time to the staging area, was dressed period perfect for the vehicle (and our show). He even took the time to add a wreath to the front of the vehicle. With cast members both riding and walking along, we were one of the highlights of the parade. Thanks so much, Glenn. We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Kyle · Married on 11/06/2016

The car (1940 Buick Special) was beautiful and perfect for our wedding. The driver (Glenn) was very professional and the car was very affordable. This made the end of our night very special and we left feeling like royalty. We highly recommend Glenn with Sweet Glide Vintage Ride. 10 out of 10!!

Dustin/Kaitlin · Married on 10/11/2014

Glenn and Sweet Glide Vintage Ride were GREAT! My wife and I looked all over for a vintage limo ride as a get away from our wedding only to find astronomical prices. Then, we came across Sweet Glide. My wife and I were very impressed with the timely response and quote that we received and even more impressed with the '39 Buick. I highly recommend Sweet Glide not only for your wedding, but any other event that you need to arrive/leave in style!

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I were so lucky that my parents found Sweet Glide Vintage Ride just a couple weeks before our wedding. I wanted something unique that would match the beauty of our wedding venue and this car was it! There are a lot of vintage cars working weddings around Birmingham, but none look like Chiffon. The pale yellow makes the car a real standout! From start to finish, Glenn handled our arrangements with kindness and professionalism and I would highly recommend working with him.
    When we left our wedding venue and boarded the car, we were greeted with a bottle of champagne and a rose! The interior was large, comfortable, and very clean. Everything was great! I can't say enough about how pleased I am!