Sweet Events and Planning Reviews

2 | Chevy Chase, MD

2 Reviews for Sweet Events and Planning

Raven · Married on 07/25/2009

Just Married! When we met Felicia in August 2008 we knew she was special. She was so patient in answering all our questions and assured me from the beginning we were going to have a fabulous wedding weekend. After twelve months of planning on July 25, 2009 at the BWI Ramada Inn Hotel Sweet Events and Planning made all our dreams come true. Not only did she arrange an amazing wedding reception for us, she had a host of special volunteers that were awesome. It was truly one of the best days of our life and we owe it all to Sweet Events and Planning. All the elegance, attention to details, and southern touch of class was priceless. We appreciate you Felicia and the entire Sweet Events and Planning staff.

Condrius and Raven Mitchell

Sent on 10/30/2009

Angelina · Married on 08/18/2007

"Felicia Evans Long founder of Sweet Events and Planning was my bridal coach and coordinator for our wedding on August 18, 2007 in Douglaston, New York. She is a coach/coordinator who truly cares about the clients she works with. She helped me fully navigate through the emotional aspects of planning a wedding and preparing for marriage while providing the support with the many opportunities (and challenges) that come during this important time in a bride’s life (from wedding planning to bridal shower to the wedding day). Felicia helped my husband and I figure out what kind of wedding really reflected our personalities and what we wanted to share with our family and friends. Felicia coordinated my reception tables and seating, and other areas throughout the wedding planning process. She came with creative and enthusiastic ways to incorporate our purple passion theme. I felt embraced by her compassion and I relished in her calmness. I cannot thank her enough... Because of Felicia, August 18 was fabulous and full of bliss. You have a wonderful gift Felicia and thank you for sharing it with us!"

Sent on 12/11/2008