Sweet Events Reviews

11 Reviews for Sweet Events

Sweet Events 1
Sweet Events 2

Jackie · Married on 07/21/2018

Sweet Events is so amazing! Susan, made a four tier dairy free cake for my wedding. Besides looking incredible, the cake had amazing flavor and texture. Everyone kept talking about how delicious the cake was. Most importantly, my dairy free guests and I were able to enjoy the cake without worry. I’d highly recommend using Sweet Events.

Sweet Events 3

Dannah · Married on 05/12/2018

We were very satisfied with using Susan to handle the cake part of our wedding. Each of the tastings we went to we were able to see how much of a handle she had on what she does. The cakes she makes are delicious and we plan on using her moving forward for other important events. Susan was also delightful to work with, highly recommend!

Robin · Married on 03/24/2018

Sweet Events created a beautiful cake for our special day but even more importantly it was DELICIOUS!!! We will order again for future special events!

Sweet Events 4

Major · Married on 03/10/2018

Susan was amazing. We found out about her through a wedding expo. She was very informative and helpful with picking our wedding cake. A wide variety of options to choose from and her idea to make cupcakes as samples for cake tasting is fantastic. She was on time and had everything ready for our reception. Her cake was amazing. My spouse and I look forward to having the rest of it on our 1 year anniversary. We would recommend Susan to any body looking for an affordable and delicious cake.

• Dina

Dina · Married on 11/04/2017

She was an absolute joy to work with and went above and beyond to create one of a kind Doctor Who themed cheesecakes for my event. Everything she makes looks amazing and tastes delicious! I highly recommend Sweet Events!

• Cass

Cassie · Married on 08/19/2017

We met Susan at a bridal show and right after trying one mini cupcake we were hooked!! Shes the best and really listened to exactly what we wanted, plus the flavors are TO DIE FOR! She made a grooms cake that looked like a pokeball that was the cutest thing, plus cupcakes and a top tier cake with hand made editable flowers to match! We recommend the red velvet, almond, chocolate, white chocolate raspberry, and maple bacon flavors! I could eat a whole tub of the cream cheese icing!

Romana · Married on 01/01/2017

She does a fantastic custom job and can do pretty crazy things. So don't be afraid to think outside the box with your cake ideas. Super satisfied with our cake for our wedding! Our guests loved it and it matched our theme perfectly. Serious talent.

Sarah · Married on 10/30/2016

We loved sweet events so much that we called them again for our baby shower cake! Best value and quality.

Morgan · Married on 08/18/2018

Susan is incredible! She was flexible and helpful. Her cake was incredible and she was flexible and made desserts for us too!! Best cake ever

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 08/18/2018

Susan is great!!! The best wedding cake we ever had :))) I'm addicted to her sweets now