Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers Reviews

Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers 5
Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers 6
Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers 7

Claire · Married on 07/14/2007

The Cake was amazing! Laura met with us to discuss ever little detail about the cake. We didn't have a clear idea of what we wanted so she made fantastic recommendations and helped us with the various options. She had ideas from very simple to elaborate designs. Everyone raved about the cake! It was a hit!

Sent on 06/04/2008

Krysta · Married on 04/30/2006

The best wedding cakes you will find! The owner and baker is a delight to work with.

Sent on 01/30/2008

Shelby · Married on 07/29/2018

Sweet Dreams was so accommodating and crafted flowers that were better than I could’ve expected. Our flowers for our Yosemite elopement were so gorgeous and I loved that they could be delivered to our hotel in Oakhurst for a small fee as well to save us some time and stress of picking them up when we were visiting from out of town. Truly a great florist!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers 8
    Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers 9
    Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers 10

Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Congratulations Shelby! I am so glad you were happy with Sweet Dreams! Great photos!

Courtney · Married on 04/26/2014

Laura helped to make our wedding a beautiful event! It was so convenient to have the same vendor for our cake and flowers. Laura listened to the ideas I had for our cake and was able to turn them into a delicious and elegant cake that exceeded my expectations. My bouquet was based on a photograph and it was perfectly done with Laura designing the other bouquets / floral decor / boutonnieres around it so that everything matched. All of Laura's creations photographed exceptionally well and we got several compliments. I appreciated that she was flexible, letting us change numbers up to two weeks before the wedding because you have guests who wait until the last minute to RSVP and this can change your needs. She was very professional, responsive, and day of delivery was right on time! Thank you Laura! We highly recommend her floral and bakery services!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Marissa · Married on 03/06/2010

OVERALL THIS WAS A FANTASTIC TASTING CAKE. EVERYONE HAD POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT IT. SWEET DREAMS WAS VERY ACCOMODATING TO MY IDEAS OF DECOR FOR THE CAKE. IN THE END IT WAS STUNNING AND CLASSIC. I CHOSE A MODERN SHAPE AND KEPT IT UP WITH CLEAN CRISP LINES, TO WHICH SWEET DREAMS MADE IT BEAUTIFULLY. THEY DELIVERED AND HAD EVERYTHING JUST RIGHT. IT WAS A LITTLE PRICEY BUT I DID ORDER A 5 TIERED CAKE, SO IT WAS WORTH IT. EACH GUEST HAD A BIG PIECE OF CAKE THAT WAS DARN GOOD.

Sent on 04/11/2010

kenneth · Married on 02/06/2010

One of the most delicious cake i have ever ate! Our guest really like the cake, we got so many compliments from them. The cake wasn't just delicious it was beautiful as well. I would recommend Sweet Dreams Cakery.

Sent on 03/09/2010

Amanda · Married on 02/14/2009

Wonderful cake. Made my dreams come true. They were wonderful to work with and the taste was perfect!

Sent on 04/27/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 05/06/2017

I will start by saying Laura is so on her game and her staff are great. She is so organized, when I initially went in for my tasting, she came off as a little cold. However, looking back I see now that my planner whom failed me, had created more questions than answers for Laura. That being said, her work went above and beyond my expectations. She knows exactly what she is doing. I gave Laura my colors and one picture and from this, she pulled together the most beautiful wedding floral I have ever seen. Her vision for my bouquets was outstanding. Our cake was beautiful and delicious. I wish I could preserve the beauty of the floral she created to keep forever! A truly talented vendor I can't recommend Sweet Dreams highly enough.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Elizabeth. We could not be happier to hear your kind review. The Sweet Dreams Team wishes you and your husband all the best in the years to come!

Mariah · Married on 09/25/2015

Sweet dreams did an amazing job with both my flowers and my cakes (rehearsal and wedding). I honestly couldn't have asked for anything better. The cakes were delicious! I even had some of my guests say it was the the best cake they had ever had. The flowers were gorgeous. Sweet dreams gave me exactly what I asked for and helped me figure out ways to keep things within my budget. I would definitely recommend them to any family or friends.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Bergen · Married on 06/19/2015

Laura is the real deal! She has a very creative mind and took everything I said into consideration. We worked for several months together on the flowers for our wedding and she NAILED it. I love looking at the photos of our florals; they are exactly what I was hoping for.
    The cake was absolutely delicious! I highly recommend her Supreme cakes; people were raving about the cheesecake filling and the frosting, too!
    Thank you Sweet Dreams!

Sent on 07/13/2015

The cake was amazing. The buttercream was not to sweet and chocolate was moist, just yummy. The flowers were beautiful my bouquet was gorgeous it was totally worth the price, however I was expecting more for the bridesmaids bouquet, they forgot to add peacock feathers to them which I was expecting. I would recommend them for sure.

Sent on 11/19/2013
  • F

Tiffany · Married on 11/14/2009

Laura can create the most incredible cake on the two most important levels: appearance, and taste. ALL of my guests raved about our cake. We did the Supreme, with one layer of cheesecake and the second layer of chocolate cake with a lemon filling. Incredible. They include a take-home tier for the bride and groom, which is the perfect size to freeze and keep for your one-year anniversary. I'm so attached to mine, I drove it across the country with me in a cooler when I moved from California to North Carolina.

As far as the flowers went, I had to do everything from a distance. The flowers they created were amazing, and everything I wanted. I had a Jewish ceremony, and though they didn't have a Chuppah for me to rent, they provided an archway for our ceremony. The only thing that went "wrong" was a small miscommunication regarding the centerpieces. I must say, our centerpieces blew me away...like nothing I have ever seen gorgeous. Some of the guests took the vases home (as one usually can do), but we were unaware that we were supposed to return them to the florist. Their representative forgot to tell us, so it cleared up on its own.

Sent on 01/03/2010

Cara · Married on 06/02/2007

The cakes here are SOOOO good. Truly the best wedding cake I have ever tasted, even to this day. Additionally, the anniversary cake still tasted delicious after being in the freezer for a year.

Sent on 11/11/2008

Vanessa · Married on 11/11/2006

I could not be happier with the service I received from Sweet Pickins Florist. Christina is a PRICELESS asset to the planning of any wedding. She had great suggestions and recommendations, plenty of samples and pictures on hand for ideas, and in the end produced absolutely gorgeous boquets and arrangements for my wedding. She went above and beyond what she had to do, even laying down the aisle runner and setting up the communion table on stage. She helped pin corsages, and even went to my reception at a different location to put garland on tables. I was so pleased with her service, and even more impressed by the extremely fair price I was charged. She is definitely recommended!!!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2008

3.5

Laura was great at hearing what we envisioned and then translating that to a beautiful décor. She had good ideas about how to achieve the look and feel we wanted. After every meeting she was prompt with written follow-up so we knew she understood our discussions.

Sent on 11/19/2013

alex · Married on 09/07/2013

We loved the fact that we could get our flowers and cake from the same vendor. There were some very unique ways to tie the flowers and cake together to really add a level of amazingness to the event. We thought the prices were very reasonable. Everything showed up on time and looked exactly the way we wanted it. The cake tasted great. Could not have asked for much more.

Sent on 11/06/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

Most beautifully arranged flowers and cake. Exactly as I wanted. Free delivery and set up was a lifesaver.
    Only downside was having to drop some things off at office after wedding and cost (but all flowers are expensive!)

Sent on 04/22/2017

Jenny & Jose · Married on 06/18/2016

I love how my flowers and cake turned out. Working with Laura and her team was great. They were on top on things, very fast and quick on answering my emails and concerns. I told Laura how I pictured my flowers and it turned out very romantic just the way I pictured even better :) OMG ... our cake was beautiful and yummy. Thank you so much Sweet Dreams!!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Lucia · Married on 11/09/2013

Beautiful and completely flexible and can make your dreams come true, completely worth it.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Ceci · Married on 10/26/2013

What can i say, I called Sweet Dreams at the last minute asking them to make 2 boutonnieres for my husband and I. Laura said to send that i could send her some images that i had found for inspiration. What they came up with was fantastic and very much along the lines of the vibe i was looking for (old Yosemite).

I highly recommend Sweet Dreams.

Sent on 11/14/2013

melissa · Married on 10/11/2013

Working with sweet dreams was a very good experience. Every one commented on how beautiful the flowers were! And the cake was super yummy. The only problem i had was that the corsages we ordered for the mothers didn't have the wrist band so we had to pin it to their dress. It was just a small hiccup in the big scheme of things though.
    Day of the wedding they showed up on time and knew what to do...i didn't have to worry about anything in regards of getting the flowers and cake to where they needed to be!
    I definitely recommend sweet dreams for any wedding.

Thank you! sweet dreams

Sent on 11/26/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/26/2010

We aren't local and weren't able to make it out to do a tasting. Everything was done over the phone and we were very pleased with the taste as well as the presentation.

Sent on 02/19/2011

Andrea · Married on 10/10/2009

We were looking for a buttercream frosting cake and Sweet Dreams pulled this off for us beautifully. The cake was excellent. I'd gotten odd reviews from others before choosing them but ultimately went with them because they pretty much own the area! Our cake turned out great so any reservations we had were satisfied by the end result.

Sent on 10/27/2009

Lindsey · Married on 09/16/2017

We booked both our cake/cupcakes, alter, and flowers with Sweet Dreams. The toffee cake is seriously delicious. It's so light and fluffy. And everyone loved the cupcakes. Our flowers were GORGEOUS! They were blue hydrangeas, light and dark blue delphiniums, blue thistle, red ranunculus', and small red roses. And my bouquet also had white anemone flowers. They were absolutely beautiful. The sweet dreams team helped us with any questions or concerns we had. definitely recommend

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers 11
    Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers 12
    Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers 13

Brandi · Married on 02/10/2017

I was incredibly impressed with the flowers I received from Sweet Dreams! In our initial meeting I brought in pictures of what I would like for our bouquets, boutonnieres and the arbor. Laura surpassed my expectation! When she brought in our bouquets I was so excited to see that I received EXACTLY what I asked for. The floral arrangement on our arbor was incredible and the greenery for the head table was beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 12/12/2016