104 Reviews for Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers

Venue Visit (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
104 Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers Reviews

I would reccomend this vendor to anyone getting married or planning an event. Laura and Kim were wonderful to work with ... they completely read my mind. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous as was the cake! We had four different flavors of cake and each one was delicious. They also catered our rehearsal dinner and that was delicious as well!

I love Sweet Dreams! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Cake

Everything was beautiful for our wedding and delicious... Thank you Laura for your amazing work cake and flowers .. Couldn't have asked for anything better

Profile Picture Blanca, 9/18/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

I would recommend Laura at Sweet Dreams Cakery in Oakhurst, CA. The tasting was so much fun and they offer discounts for bundling. We have received lots of compliments on the look and taste of our cake.

Profile Picture Kelle, 7/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

When I went to the florist I was not exactly sure what I wanted. I wanted outdoor, romantic, with sticks, not too much color. So I was not sure what I was going to get. Christina with sweet pickins made my floral dreams come true and I didnt even know what they were. YOU are majical with the work you do. The price was perfect and so were the flowers. The draping of the gazeebo was better than I could have ever imagined. USE THIS FLORIST IF IN THE AREA!!

Profile Picture keisha, 6/11/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very beautiful arrangements of flowers. Christina was very sweet and met with me several times to make sure all my preferences were carried out. She worked within my budget and came up with some great wayd to get full, expensive looking bouquets on a smaller budget.

Profile Picture Melody, 5/15/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely above and beyond what I could have wanted for our wedding cake. Not only was it beautiful the cake was moist and for someone not being a fan of frosting the butter cream was mouth watering.
Sweet Dreams is a blessing for brides in and around the Yosemite Valley.Thank-You

Profile Picture Dani, 10/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Dreams Cakery did an excellent job on our wedding cake! We were complimented on how different and good it was! We were also elated to find that she would use buttercream as opposed to fondant. A lot of the cake vendors out there like to use fondant because of the appearance but my husband and I were not big fans of the taste or texture! Our cake looked just as fabulous in buttercream! Laura was easy to work with and even set up the cake beautifully!

The only scare we had was we were expecting the cake to be delivered at 2pm and it didn't show until 4 which was the time that the ceremony began! So you can imagine our fright. But everything worked out perfectly! It was handled perfectly by them when we contacted them about the situation. It seems we just had a misunderstanding on time!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/25/10, 6 Reviews
4.1

Cake tastes amazing. Must sample the supreme wedding cakes. Make sure to make appointment with owner and that you specifically say you want to sample their supreme cakes or if your travelling a ways to do a tasting and they don't have those samples you may be disappointed. Overall, heavenly tasting cake. I cannot wait to eat the top tier on our anniversarry.

Profile Picture Taree, 9/11/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We aren't local and weren't able to make it out to do a tasting. Everything was done over the phone and we were very pleased with the taste as well as the presentation.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/26/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Hands done, the BEST wedding cake I had ever tasted in my life. We did a simple white with chocolate filling and chocolate with white filling and it was out of this world!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/25/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This cake was just amazing. All of your guests gave us wonderful compliments, and we were very satisfied with the cake we got. The cake's cost fit our budget perfectly, and really we found the best cake and service for us.

Profile Picture Khloe, 3/27/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake we ordered was just what my wife wanted, and if she's happy, I'm happy. But really, the cakes that sweet dreams cakery had to offer were very nice and looked like they were from heaven. The cake was also delicious, and we were both pleased with the cake.

Profile Picture Alex, 3/13/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

OVERALL THIS WAS A FANTASTIC TASTING CAKE. EVERYONE HAD POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT IT. SWEET DREAMS WAS VERY ACCOMODATING TO MY IDEAS OF DECOR FOR THE CAKE. IN THE END IT WAS STUNNING AND CLASSIC. I CHOSE A MODERN SHAPE AND KEPT IT UP WITH CLEAN CRISP LINES, TO WHICH SWEET DREAMS MADE IT BEAUTIFULLY. THEY DELIVERED AND HAD EVERYTHING JUST RIGHT. IT WAS A LITTLE PRICEY BUT I DID ORDER A 5 TIERED CAKE, SO IT WAS WORTH IT. EACH GUEST HAD A BIG PIECE OF CAKE THAT WAS DARN GOOD.

Profile Picture Marissa, 3/6/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

One of the most delicious cake i have ever ate! Our guest really like the cake, we got so many compliments from them. The cake wasn't just delicious it was beautiful as well. I would recommend Sweet Dreams Cakery.

Profile Picture kenneth, 2/6/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got our cake from Laura and it was an amazing cake! Her prices were perfect for our budget, and the cake was really worth it!

Profile Picture Sora, 12/19/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Laura can create the most incredible cake on the two most important levels: appearance, and taste. ALL of my guests raved about our cake. We did the Supreme, with one layer of cheesecake and the second layer of chocolate cake with a lemon filling. Incredible. They include a take-home tier for the bride and groom, which is the perfect size to freeze and keep for your one-year anniversary. I'm so attached to mine, I drove it across the country with me in a cooler when I moved from California to North Carolina.

As far as the flowers went, I had to do everything from a distance. The flowers they created were amazing, and everything I wanted. I had a Jewish ceremony, and though they didn't have a Chuppah for me to rent, they provided an archway for our ceremony. The only thing that went "wrong" was a small miscommunication regarding the centerpieces. I must say, our centerpieces blew me away...like nothing I have ever seen gorgeous. Some of the guests took the vases home (as one usually can do), but we were unaware that we were supposed to return them to the florist. Their representative forgot to tell us, so it cleared up on its own.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/14/09, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
3.6

We decided to have our wedding cake done by Sweet Dreams Cakery because everyone kept saying how good there cakes were and I have to admit they are so good. Well they are really only so good when you are doing the cake tasting. Our wedding cake did not seem to taste like what we remembered tasting. The presentation was not up to par with what my fiance and I told Laura/Casey that we wanted. It was very plain and I felt like they really weren't listening to us as far as how we wanted the cake to look. I was very disappointed when I saw my cake, but I don't think any of our guests new that.

Sweet Dreams also does flowers and Laura offered me a discount if I did both my cake and my flowers with her, so we decided too. I felt like I was very specific in what I wanted. I sent pictures and everything. When my flowers arrived to my hotel room I was very upset. The bridesmaids bouquets were so small. I just couldn't believe for how much I paid and we didn't get many flowers at all. The biggest thing however that I was upset with was my bouquet. It was awful. If it wasn't for my mom saying something to Casey I just would have died. I asked for a cascade bouquet and what they gave me was a bouquet that looked like flowers were just falling out of it. The flowers were nice but I just couldn't believe that they thought they were giving me an exceptable bouquet. My sister told me later that the rose pedals I ordered for the tables and the isle were also very wilted and old looking. I didn't notice and lets hope my guests didn't either. Very upset with the overall service with Sweet Dreams. I really thought they would be the last vendor to not come through. :(

Profile Picture Haylee, 11/6/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We were looking for a buttercream frosting cake and Sweet Dreams pulled this off for us beautifully. The cake was excellent. I'd gotten odd reviews from others before choosing them but ultimately went with them because they pretty much own the area! Our cake turned out great so any reservations we had were satisfied by the end result.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/10/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We so loved the cake it was so good. Our guest wanted two pieces.

Profile Picture Annaliza, 5/2/09, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was beautiful and we got lots of compliments about how good it was.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/4/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wonderful cake. Made my dreams come true. They were wonderful to work with and the taste was perfect!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/14/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Pickin's was the florist we picked for a destination wedding. We met with them about 6 months before our wedding and didn't see anything until the wedding day. We talked with the owner about what flowers we wanted, our colors and what I visualized for the day. On the wedding day, once I saw all the flowers it was like she was in my head and saw exaclty what I saw. Absolutely beautiful!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/22/08, 5 Reviews
3.2

Made a beautiful small and simple wedding cake with a unique buttercream icing. I would reccomend this small but creative bakery!

Profile Picture Sherise, 5/13/08, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Hands down the most delicious cake I have ever eaten!!! (Except we didn't even get to eat it on our wedding day!!! We only were able to eat it when we booked her.) Laura was very professional and had great ideas. She was very willing to work with us on cost and details. We received so many compliments on our cake. It was so beautiful and it tasted even better than it looked! I highly recommend Sweet Dreams Cakery to anyone in the Central Valley!!! She is worth it!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/13/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake was a beautiful center piece to our wedding... it was a shame we hd to eat it!! however the taste was just as good

Profile Picture heather, 10/11/07, 5 Reviews