106 Reviews for Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers

Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
106 Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers Reviews

What can i say, I called Sweet Dreams at the last minute asking them to make 2 boutonnieres for my husband and I. Laura said to send that i could send her some images that i had found for inspiration. What they came up with was fantastic and very much along the lines of the vibe i was looking for (old Yosemite).

I highly recommend Sweet Dreams.

Profile Picture Ceci, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The most delicious cake we've ever eaten. And the flowers were so beautiful I cried when they died :(

Profile Picture whitney, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

The cake was amazing. The buttercream was not to sweet and chocolate was moist, just yummy. The flowers were beautiful my bouquet was gorgeous it was totally worth the price, however I was expecting more for the bridesmaids bouquet, they forgot to add peacock feathers to them which I was expecting. I would recommend them for sure.

Profile Picture User3687466, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Working with sweet dreams was a very good experience. Every one commented on how beautiful the flowers were! And the cake was super yummy. The only problem i had was that the corsages we ordered for the mothers didn't have the wrist band so we had to pin it to their dress. It was just a small hiccup in the big scheme of things though.
Day of the wedding they showed up on time and knew what to do...i didn't have to worry about anything in regards of getting the flowers and cake to where they needed to be!
I definitely recommend sweet dreams for any wedding.

Thank you! sweet dreams

Profile Picture melissa, 10/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Carrot cake awesome. Amazing frosting. Flowers just what I wanted!!!! Laura is great to deal with.

Profile Picture User3662127, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

This vendor was amazing! The cake was delicious and beautiful. The flowers were incredible. I got the most compliments on those two items of my wedding. She worked with me as I changed my order the 2 weeks before the event and she was still able to keep me in budget. I let her have some creative freedom and this woman has a talent and the eye for beautiful! We had a vintage wedding themed around my husband's 1931 Model A Ford. We definitely didn't go traditional in everything and she made everything fit our quirky theme.

Also: She thought she was having a heart attack and got the fire department to deliver my cake and flowers on time. I can certainly say that I am not sure if a bride would have been in my thoughts if I thought I was dying. Here's the news clip: http://newday.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/09/sick-baker-calls-firefighters-they-save-wedding/

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/6/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

We were extremely pleased with the results of all the work put into our wedding. The other vendors complimented our flowers, reception flowers/decor, and cake, as the best they had ever seen. Thank you Laura for going above and beyond our expectations! As a military bride and groom, coming from out of state, you took care of much more than promised and we truely appreciate your expertise. It is no wonder you are so highly recommended!

Profile Picture User3675740, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura was the best for my wedding. My mom changed the colors on me midway through. I completely forgot to tell Laura. She was so easy about it. It was the ONLY part of my wedding day I didn't have to worry about. I went down to the Assent Spa to get my hair done, and when I came back, everything was done and more beautiful than I imagined. My bouquet was stunning and so was my cake. All my guests raved about the chocolate mousse cake! Soooo good. If you don't use Sweet Dreams for your wedding, you're nuts!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I received many, many compliments on the floral arrangements, and delicious wedding cake! I will definitely recommend Sweet Dreams to all future brides!

Profile Picture Tonia, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

I highly recommend Sweet Dreams; Laura did a fantastic job on both my wedding cake and flowers. The cake was both beautiful and delicious. No joke, Laura's cakes make other vendor's cakes seem to taste like cardboard. The flowers were absolutely stunning, and far exceeded my wildest dreams! My only word of caution to others is that Laura can seem a bit distracted (she *is* very busy after all), but don't take that to mean she's not paying attention to you!

Profile Picture Nava, 9/20/13, 5 Reviews
4.7

Laura was great at hearing what we envisioned and then translating that to a beautiful décor. She had good ideas about how to achieve the look and feel we wanted. After every meeting she was prompt with written follow-up so we knew she understood our discussions.

Profile Picture User3687873, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Loved the flowers! They were super pretty and stayed fresh for a week after the wedding. Dealing with Sweet Dreams was really relaxed (one of the least stressful parts of my wedding). Everyone loved the centerpieces they designed for the tables and my wedding bouquet was just awesome.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I could not have been happier with the service that Laura and her staff at sweet dreams provided for our wedding. My flowers were absolutely perfect and my deserts were out of this world!! After my first meeting with Laura, I knew she would do a wonderful job and her cakes were so yummy I was SOLD. I was more than pleased with the way our bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony turned out, and I am still getting complements on all of her yummy desserts and cakes. I planned my wedding from across the country and they were so easy to work with over the phone and via email. I would highly recommend this vendor for your cake and flowers. I really don't think you can find better service and a higher quality product than what you will get with Sweet Dreams!

Profile Picture Kelli , 9/15/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura was amazing! I sent her pictures of the types of flowers & cake I was hoping for my wedding, and she went above and beyond my expectations. Couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful.

Profile Picture Joy, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Awesome, amazing, perfect, wonderful!

Profile Picture Elsa, 9/14/13, 1 Review
4.7

We loved the fact that we could get our flowers and cake from the same vendor. There were some very unique ways to tie the flowers and cake together to really add a level of amazingness to the event. We thought the prices were very reasonable. Everything showed up on time and looked exactly the way we wanted it. The cake tasted great. Could not have asked for much more.

Profile Picture alex, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura and her team were absolutely fabulous! My flowers exceeded my expectations in every way possible, and the cake was above and beyond. Laura used my save-the-date card to create a two-tiered couples cake that matched our entire theme. It looked like a tree with our initials carved in it, and it was just perfect. She also worked with us to create larger cupcakes to serve at the tables for people to try, and mini cupcakes at a dessert buffet for seconds (and thirds and fourths..). Laura worked with my fiance and me to create the scene we were going for, and I found her advice to be very valuable. Even though we were unconventional (ceremony @ 10am and reception @ 6pm), she made sure everything looked wonderful. Everything was beautiful, and the sweets were very tasty - we got lots of complements!

Profile Picture Jacquelynne, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura was a true artist to work with. Everything that she did was beautiful. She was also flexible and professional at all times.

Profile Picture User3685190, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Everything that Sweet Dreams made for my wedding, the centerpieces, the bouquets, the arch that we got married under, was perfect. All of the flowers they used were pristine and beautiful and exactly how I envisioned for my wedding. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Giselle, 8/2/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The cake was the best we taste tested and we are very happy we chose Sweet Dreams to make our wedding cake. We loved that she makes everything from scratch. The flavor, density and moistness was perfect!!! We want to go back for more!!! I would absolutely recommend Sweet Dreams Cakery to everyone!!!

Profile Picture elise, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

This florist did an amazing job for my wedding. I was not able to go meet with her in person but we sent any emails and talked on the phone and she really did a great job of creating beautiful arrangements that felt like they represented my husband and I. She even introduced me to a type of fern I had never heard of and still can't name but added a playful touch. Everything from our wedding arch, to the cake flowers really made it feel like a wonderful fall wedding and not just another nice dinner. If I was still in California I would definitely use her again!

Profile Picture katie, 11/18/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I called Laura with a wedding cake emergency! I do not live in the area and had made arrangements for a cake that fell through one month before the wedding. With only three weeks before our wedding, she took us on. We are so thankful! We had layers of the white cake/ Bavarian cream and raspberry filling and Chocolate cake/ Bavarian cream and toffee filling. Real buttercream frosting, beautiful scrollwork as decoration on the cake, and delivered and set up at Wolf Lakes Park. She also placed the fresh flowers we had provided her beautifully on the cake. Many thanks Laura!

Profile Picture Tina, 9/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Christina had the same vision we did while interviewing for a florist. She made us feel confident that she would put our arrangements together in a way that we had imagined! She took tons of notes months before the wedding and when the day came it was perfect!

Profile Picture User1386127, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolute Perfection! I honestly cant say enough good things about my cake and flowers. They were just amazing! My flowers were exactly what I wanted but better. The cake was delicious and beautiful!!! Totally recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/13/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

It was always my dream to have Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers for my wedding. The cake and flowers were delightful!! The florist and I had worked together before and she really came through for me again. Beautiful bouquets for the sanctuary and all the wedding party with bouts and corsages. Very elegant.

Profile Picture Lulu, 5/12/12, 4 Reviews