Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers Reviews

Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers 5
Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers 6
Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers 7

Jacquelynne · Married on 09/07/2013

Laura and her team were absolutely fabulous! My flowers exceeded my expectations in every way possible, and the cake was above and beyond. Laura used my save-the-date card to create a two-tiered couples cake that matched our entire theme. It looked like a tree with our initials carved in it, and it was just perfect. She also worked with us to create larger cupcakes to serve at the tables for people to try, and mini cupcakes at a dessert buffet for seconds (and thirds and fourths..). Laura worked with my fiance and me to create the scene we were going for, and I found her advice to be very valuable. Even though we were unconventional (ceremony @ 10am and reception @ 6pm), she made sure everything looked wonderful. Everything was beautiful, and the sweets were very tasty - we got lots of complements!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Laura was a true artist to work with. Everything that she did was beautiful. She was also flexible and professional at all times.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Giselle · Married on 08/02/2013

Everything that Sweet Dreams made for my wedding, the centerpieces, the bouquets, the arch that we got married under, was perfect. All of the flowers they used were pristine and beautiful and exactly how I envisioned for my wedding. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/20/2013

elise · Married on 06/22/2013

The cake was the best we taste tested and we are very happy we chose Sweet Dreams to make our wedding cake. We loved that she makes everything from scratch. The flavor, density and moistness was perfect!!! We want to go back for more!!! I would absolutely recommend Sweet Dreams Cakery to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/15/2013

katie · Married on 11/18/2012

This florist did an amazing job for my wedding. I was not able to go meet with her in person but we sent any emails and talked on the phone and she really did a great job of creating beautiful arrangements that felt like they represented my husband and I. She even introduced me to a type of fern I had never heard of and still can't name but added a playful touch. Everything from our wedding arch, to the cake flowers really made it feel like a wonderful fall wedding and not just another nice dinner. If I was still in California I would definitely use her again!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Tina · Married on 09/09/2012

I called Laura with a wedding cake emergency! I do not live in the area and had made arrangements for a cake that fell through one month before the wedding. With only three weeks before our wedding, she took us on. We are so thankful! We had layers of the white cake/ Bavarian cream and raspberry filling and Chocolate cake/ Bavarian cream and toffee filling. Real buttercream frosting, beautiful scrollwork as decoration on the cake, and delivered and set up at Wolf Lakes Park. She also placed the fresh flowers we had provided her beautifully on the cake. Many thanks Laura!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Tenaya · Married on 06/02/2012

Christina had the same vision we did while interviewing for a florist. She made us feel confident that she would put our arrangements together in a way that we had imagined! She took tons of notes months before the wedding and when the day came it was perfect!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2012

Absolute Perfection! I honestly cant say enough good things about my cake and flowers. They were just amazing! My flowers were exactly what I wanted but better. The cake was delicious and beautiful!!! Totally recommend them!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Lulu · Married on 05/12/2012

It was always my dream to have Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers for my wedding. The cake and flowers were delightful!! The florist and I had worked together before and she really came through for me again. Beautiful bouquets for the sanctuary and all the wedding party with bouts and corsages. Very elegant.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Marlies · Married on 12/03/2011

Sweet Dreams Cakery did both the flowers and cupcakes for our wedding. I can't tell you how gorgeous the place looked after everything was done. When I walked into the banquet room later that day, what I saw took my breath away! The arrangements and cupcakes were more spectacular and beautiful than I could even have imagined. It's like they were inside of my head when arranging and picking the flowers and colors. Absolutely fantastic!!! Laura and her staff are true and wonderful artists and I am so thankful and grateful for having been so lucky as to be able to work with them. They made my wedding day a truly gorgeous (and delicious) affair!!!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Kimberly · Married on 11/19/2011

My father wanted to purchase my wedding cake for my husband and I for our recent wedding in Yosemite. However, we are over 300 miles south, after trying unsuccessfully to order a cake through the park he found this bakery and I have not stopped hearing about it since!! The cake itself was simple and elegant and probably one of the best cakes I have ever tasted!! However the ease of picking out the cake and getting it delivered as well as the professionalism of the bakery was even more outstanding. When we arrived at the restaurant the cake was there waiting for us! No headaches or second guessing needed.It was the easiest part of a destination wedding!! The way that Sweet Dreams wedding cakes and flowers put my father at ease on my wedding day is something I will never forget!! Thank you for providing top notch customer service, an excellent product, and being such a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2011

I would reccomend this vendor to anyone getting married or planning an event. Laura and Kim were wonderful to work with ... they completely read my mind. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous as was the cake! We had four different flavors of cake and each one was delicious. They also catered our rehearsal dinner and that was delicious as well!

I love Sweet Dreams! :)

Sent on 12/17/2011

Blanca · Married on 09/18/2011

Everything was beautiful for our wedding and delicious... Thank you Laura for your amazing work cake and flowers .. Couldn't have asked for anything better

Sent on 07/12/2016

Kelle · Married on 07/01/2011

I would recommend Laura at Sweet Dreams Cakery in Oakhurst, CA. The tasting was so much fun and they offer discounts for bundling. We have received lots of compliments on the look and taste of our cake.

Sent on 07/16/2011
  • keisha

keisha · Married on 06/11/2011

When I went to the florist I was not exactly sure what I wanted. I wanted outdoor, romantic, with sticks, not too much color. So I was not sure what I was going to get. Christina with sweet pickins made my floral dreams come true and I didnt even know what they were. YOU are majical with the work you do. The price was perfect and so were the flowers. The draping of the gazeebo was better than I could have ever imagined. USE THIS FLORIST IF IN THE AREA!!

Sent on 06/24/2011

Dani · Married on 10/15/2010

Absolutely above and beyond what I could have wanted for our wedding cake. Not only was it beautiful the cake was moist and for someone not being a fan of frosting the butter cream was mouth watering.
    Sweet Dreams is a blessing for brides in and around the Yosemite Valley.Thank-You

Sent on 10/28/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2010

Hands done, the BEST wedding cake I had ever tasted in my life. We did a simple white with chocolate filling and chocolate with white filling and it was out of this world!

Sent on 07/02/2010

Khloe · Married on 03/27/2010

This cake was just amazing. All of your guests gave us wonderful compliments, and we were very satisfied with the cake we got. The cake's cost fit our budget perfectly, and really we found the best cake and service for us.

Sent on 04/14/2010

Alex · Married on 03/13/2010

The cake we ordered was just what my wife wanted, and if she's happy, I'm happy. But really, the cakes that sweet dreams cakery had to offer were very nice and looked like they were from heaven. The cake was also delicious, and we were both pleased with the cake.

Sent on 04/22/2010

Sora · Married on 12/19/2009

We got our cake from Laura and it was an amazing cake! Her prices were perfect for our budget, and the cake was really worth it!

Sent on 02/03/2010

Annaliza · Married on 05/02/2009

We so loved the cake it was so good. Our guest wanted two pieces.

Sent on 06/24/2009
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/04/2009

Cake was beautiful and we got lots of compliments about how good it was.

Sent on 04/22/2009

Laura · Married on 06/22/2008

Sweet Pickin's was the florist we picked for a destination wedding. We met with them about 6 months before our wedding and didn't see anything until the wedding day. We talked with the owner about what flowers we wanted, our colors and what I visualized for the day. On the wedding day, once I saw all the flowers it was like she was in my head and saw exaclty what I saw. Absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 08/28/2008

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2007

Hands down the most delicious cake I have ever eaten!!! (Except we didn't even get to eat it on our wedding day!!! We only were able to eat it when we booked her.) Laura was very professional and had great ideas. She was very willing to work with us on cost and details. We received so many compliments on our cake. It was so beautiful and it tasted even better than it looked! I highly recommend Sweet Dreams Cakery to anyone in the Central Valley!!! She is worth it!

Sent on 07/07/2008

heather · Married on 10/11/2007

The Cake was a beautiful center piece to our wedding... it was a shame we hd to eat it!! however the taste was just as good

Sent on 11/12/2009