103 Reviews for Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers

Venue Visit (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
103 Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers Reviews

I called Laura with a wedding cake emergency! I do not live in the area and had made arrangements for a cake that fell through one month before the wedding. With only three weeks before our wedding, she took us on. We are so thankful! We had layers of the white cake/ Bavarian cream and raspberry filling and Chocolate cake/ Bavarian cream and toffee filling. Real buttercream frosting, beautiful scrollwork as decoration on the cake, and delivered and set up at Wolf Lakes Park. She also placed the fresh flowers we had provided her beautifully on the cake. Many thanks Laura!

Profile Picture Tina, 9/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Christina had the same vision we did while interviewing for a florist. She made us feel confident that she would put our arrangements together in a way that we had imagined! She took tons of notes months before the wedding and when the day came it was perfect!

Profile Picture User1386127, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolute Perfection! I honestly cant say enough good things about my cake and flowers. They were just amazing! My flowers were exactly what I wanted but better. The cake was delicious and beautiful!!! Totally recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/13/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

It was always my dream to have Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers for my wedding. The cake and flowers were delightful!! The florist and I had worked together before and she really came through for me again. Beautiful bouquets for the sanctuary and all the wedding party with bouts and corsages. Very elegant.

Profile Picture Lulu, 5/12/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Dreams Cakery did both the flowers and cupcakes for our wedding. I can't tell you how gorgeous the place looked after everything was done. When I walked into the banquet room later that day, what I saw took my breath away! The arrangements and cupcakes were more spectacular and beautiful than I could even have imagined. It's like they were inside of my head when arranging and picking the flowers and colors. Absolutely fantastic!!! Laura and her staff are true and wonderful artists and I am so thankful and grateful for having been so lucky as to be able to work with them. They made my wedding day a truly gorgeous (and delicious) affair!!!

Profile Picture Marlies, 12/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

My father wanted to purchase my wedding cake for my husband and I for our recent wedding in Yosemite. However, we are over 300 miles south, after trying unsuccessfully to order a cake through the park he found this bakery and I have not stopped hearing about it since!! The cake itself was simple and elegant and probably one of the best cakes I have ever tasted!! However the ease of picking out the cake and getting it delivered as well as the professionalism of the bakery was even more outstanding. When we arrived at the restaurant the cake was there waiting for us! No headaches or second guessing needed.It was the easiest part of a destination wedding!! The way that Sweet Dreams wedding cakes and flowers put my father at ease on my wedding day is something I will never forget!! Thank you for providing top notch customer service, an excellent product, and being such a pleasure to work with!!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 11/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I would reccomend this vendor to anyone getting married or planning an event. Laura and Kim were wonderful to work with ... they completely read my mind. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous as was the cake! We had four different flavors of cake and each one was delicious. They also catered our rehearsal dinner and that was delicious as well!

I love Sweet Dreams! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Cake

Everything was beautiful for our wedding and delicious... Thank you Laura for your amazing work cake and flowers .. Couldn't have asked for anything better

Profile Picture Blanca, 9/18/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

I would recommend Laura at Sweet Dreams Cakery in Oakhurst, CA. The tasting was so much fun and they offer discounts for bundling. We have received lots of compliments on the look and taste of our cake.

Profile Picture Kelle, 7/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

When I went to the florist I was not exactly sure what I wanted. I wanted outdoor, romantic, with sticks, not too much color. So I was not sure what I was going to get. Christina with sweet pickins made my floral dreams come true and I didnt even know what they were. YOU are majical with the work you do. The price was perfect and so were the flowers. The draping of the gazeebo was better than I could have ever imagined. USE THIS FLORIST IF IN THE AREA!!

Profile Picture keisha, 6/11/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely above and beyond what I could have wanted for our wedding cake. Not only was it beautiful the cake was moist and for someone not being a fan of frosting the butter cream was mouth watering.
Sweet Dreams is a blessing for brides in and around the Yosemite Valley.Thank-You

Profile Picture Dani, 10/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Hands done, the BEST wedding cake I had ever tasted in my life. We did a simple white with chocolate filling and chocolate with white filling and it was out of this world!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/25/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This cake was just amazing. All of your guests gave us wonderful compliments, and we were very satisfied with the cake we got. The cake's cost fit our budget perfectly, and really we found the best cake and service for us.

Profile Picture Khloe, 3/27/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake we ordered was just what my wife wanted, and if she's happy, I'm happy. But really, the cakes that sweet dreams cakery had to offer were very nice and looked like they were from heaven. The cake was also delicious, and we were both pleased with the cake.

Profile Picture Alex, 3/13/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got our cake from Laura and it was an amazing cake! Her prices were perfect for our budget, and the cake was really worth it!

Profile Picture Sora, 12/19/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We so loved the cake it was so good. Our guest wanted two pieces.

Profile Picture Annaliza, 5/2/09, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was beautiful and we got lots of compliments about how good it was.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/4/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Pickin's was the florist we picked for a destination wedding. We met with them about 6 months before our wedding and didn't see anything until the wedding day. We talked with the owner about what flowers we wanted, our colors and what I visualized for the day. On the wedding day, once I saw all the flowers it was like she was in my head and saw exaclty what I saw. Absolutely beautiful!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/22/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hands down the most delicious cake I have ever eaten!!! (Except we didn't even get to eat it on our wedding day!!! We only were able to eat it when we booked her.) Laura was very professional and had great ideas. She was very willing to work with us on cost and details. We received so many compliments on our cake. It was so beautiful and it tasted even better than it looked! I highly recommend Sweet Dreams Cakery to anyone in the Central Valley!!! She is worth it!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/13/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake was a beautiful center piece to our wedding... it was a shame we hd to eat it!! however the taste was just as good

Profile Picture heather, 10/11/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake was amazing! Laura met with us to discuss ever little detail about the cake. We didn't have a clear idea of what we wanted so she made fantastic recommendations and helped us with the various options. She had ideas from very simple to elaborate designs. Everyone raved about the cake! It was a hit!

Profile Picture Claire, 7/14/07, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The best wedding cakes you will find! The owner and baker is a delight to work with.

Profile Picture Krysta, 4/30/06, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Laura helped to make our wedding a beautiful event! It was so convenient to have the same vendor for our cake and flowers. Laura listened to the ideas I had for our cake and was able to turn them into a delicious and elegant cake that exceeded my expectations. My bouquet was based on a photograph and it was perfectly done with Laura designing the other bouquets / floral decor / boutonnieres around it so that everything matched. All of Laura's creations photographed exceptionally well and we got several compliments. I appreciated that she was flexible, letting us change numbers up to two weeks before the wedding because you have guests who wait until the last minute to RSVP and this can change your needs. She was very professional, responsive, and day of delivery was right on time! Thank you Laura! We highly recommend her floral and bakery services!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

OVERALL THIS WAS A FANTASTIC TASTING CAKE. EVERYONE HAD POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT IT. SWEET DREAMS WAS VERY ACCOMODATING TO MY IDEAS OF DECOR FOR THE CAKE. IN THE END IT WAS STUNNING AND CLASSIC. I CHOSE A MODERN SHAPE AND KEPT IT UP WITH CLEAN CRISP LINES, TO WHICH SWEET DREAMS MADE IT BEAUTIFULLY. THEY DELIVERED AND HAD EVERYTHING JUST RIGHT. IT WAS A LITTLE PRICEY BUT I DID ORDER A 5 TIERED CAKE, SO IT WAS WORTH IT. EACH GUEST HAD A BIG PIECE OF CAKE THAT WAS DARN GOOD.

Profile Picture Marissa, 3/6/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

One of the most delicious cake i have ever ate! Our guest really like the cake, we got so many compliments from them. The cake wasn't just delicious it was beautiful as well. I would recommend Sweet Dreams Cakery.

Profile Picture kenneth, 2/6/10, 4 Reviews