103 Reviews for Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers

Venue Visit (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
103 Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers Reviews

Just plain amazing! Laura and her team worked her magic! Trust this review. I never follow up with reviews but needed everyone to know she can be trusted for your special day!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

After my first visit Laura, I was so amazed how she knew exactly what I wanted after sharing my ideas. Her and her staff did phenomenal work. She is very confident in her work and I needed someone exactly like her in making my special day beautiful . Thank you & your staff -
Anita

Profile Picture Anita, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura is simply amazing! She did both our flowers and cake for our wedding in Yosemite. I met with her twice to talk about our flowers and do a cake tasting. I must admit, I did not know exactly what I wanted for my flowers. I was even concerned since I felt so indecisive. I did my best to describe what I wanted and to my surprise the flowers and table arrangements were even more beautiful than I could ever imagine! She knew exactly what I wanted even though at times I didn't even know what I wanted. I couldn't stop looking at the arrangements and table settings during our wedding. I only wish I could have kept my flowers longer to look at since our wedding just flew by! The cake also turned out exactly how I imagined and was fresh and delicious. In addition to everything turning out perfectly, Laura and her team were always professional and punctual. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a vendor in the area.

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Great service! Loved how Laura gives you her professional opinion in order to help you find the perfect flower and cake designs. So helpful and they adjusted to our needs in terms of delivery, and floral arrangements! We're thinking of another reason to hire Sweet dreams again!

Profile Picture Glori, 2/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

They know they are off the beaten track so to include flowers and cake in one vendor makes things so much easier! They were really nice and super accommodating. The first meeting went great and we even picked a flavor of cake that was not on their usual menu because they had some of it available for us to try and it was by far our favorite. Everyone at the wedding loved it too! I came in with some pictures and ideas about specific things that I knew I wanted and they helped fill in the gaps to make a cohesive wedding. The staff was so responsive with questions that I had and I feel like I had a good amount as the big day approached. They really made me feel calm about the whole thing and the day turned out beautiful. They were on the list of our venue's top choices and were the overall favorites and I now know why.

Profile Picture Julia, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Sweet Dreams did my cake and flowers for my October Yosemite wedding. They were so patient, flexible, and easy to reach, especially being out of state. I gave them my full trust and the results blew my mind away. The flowers were so beautiful and better than I could ever image. Everyone was raving about the cake and flowers and said it was the best cake and cupcakes they ever had. My husband and I opted for the carrot cake, and although we didn't get to taste test it, it was very delicious, moist, and flavorful. Thank you, Laura and Allyson!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Delivery

Laura and her team did an absolutely beautiful job with the flowers for my August Ahwahnee wedding. They gave expert advice, were highly professional, and delivered works of art for my centerpieces and bouquets/boutonnieres. You can't go wrong with this team!

Profile Picture Marcy, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We couldn't have been happier with our wedding cake, or the service we received. Everything turned out beautiful and we still have guests talking about our cake!! It is by far my favorite detail from the wedding and Laura went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect. Highly recommend Sweet Dreams if you want one less thing to stress about during your wedding!! :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

We had both our wedding cake and flowers from Sweet Dreams. After the cake tasting, we chose their butter pecan flavor and it was delicious!

Laura is very professional and picked up what we wanted very fast. I showed her some pictures of flowers and bouquets that I like and let her to be creative. On our day, all the bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces came out to be so beautiful and just perfect! We were really really happy with their work couldn't ask for more!

Profile Picture Huifang, 6/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I was familiar with this business through their support of the local public radio station and donations they had made in the past so I knew their cakes were lovely. This time I was ordering flowers for my own wedding at the Yosemite Valley Chapel. After about three or four emails back-and-forth everything was set from the selection of preferred colors and flowers, the number and type of bouquets and payment. There is a certain ease that happens when dealing with experience local professionals. Not having to micromanage added to my delight when we picked up the flowers on the way to the ceremony. We had an incredibly perfect tiny celebration surrounded by Yosemite National Park, waterfalls flowing and dogwoods blooming. The flowers inside the chapel were a wonderful reflection of the beauty outside.

Profile Picture Ren, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Let me start with saying that I knew I was going to be hard to please. I spent a lot of time going over everything with them, and they took all of my input with such patience as I constantly changed ideas and demanded exact information from them. I had such a distinct vision for my wedding that I was afraid they wouldn't be able to match exactly what I wanted. But I was so wrong. Not only did they manage to create exactly what I wanted, they went above and beyond to make it absolutely perfect. They made my wedding a pinterest dream. I also feel like I got way more than I paid for. I did garlands down our long tables, and they added many more flowers than I assumed when we agreed "a few flowers throughout" (only adding a few flowers was more for my budget than what I specifically wanted, and their addition of flowers was a very generous offer on their part!) The cake was not only delicious, our guest raved about it, but so gorgeous I didn't want to cut it. I wish I could add pictures of my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets. They were beyond gorgeous. If I could give them bonus stars on this review, I totally would.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Laura and her team were amazing!! I changed a few things and Laura was always so helpful and understanding. She brought my cake and flower visions to life, I highly recommend her, her cake was the best cake I have ever tasted! and my flowers were sooo beautiful, such great talent! You will not be disappointed when hiring her.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura and her team took care of my cake and flowers for my wedding last weekend! They were so professional and easy to work with! I gave her a lot of freedom to create what I thought I wanted. I showed her a few pictures and she just made it happen! The flowers were gorgeous!!! Exactly what I would have wanted!

The cake was something I remembered from going to bridal shows and when it was time to get married it was the first and only place I wanted my cake from! The flavors were all amazing and it was tough to make selections! I ended up with an amazing delicious, 3 tiered cake with two different layers of cake types! It was amazing and all my guests said how delicious the flavors were.

I would recommend working with them to anyone looking for a truly unique experience!

Profile Picture Shayna , 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Sweet Dreams is amazing. We did our grooms cake, wedding cake, & flowers with them. Upon meeting Laura I immediately felt confident in her. She knows what she's doing and she's great at what she does. The grooms cake was amazing. I sent Laura a picture of one I had found and she was able to recreate it perfectly. For that one we went with her supreme cake - white cake with chocolate mousse and a layer of cheesecake in the middle. It was to die for. Our wedding cake was three tiers and it was absolutely beautiful - not to mention the wood round cake stand she brought that tied it all together. For the wedding cake we went with butter pecan and made it supreme with the cheesecake layers. Everyone loved it. I really didn't know what I wanted for flowers, so I gave Laura a general feel for what I was looking for and she took it and ran with it. Again, I felt so confident in her because she was so confident in herself. The flowers were beautiful and I can't wait to get the pictures! The ceremony décor was perfect. Sweet Dreams did such a good job. They were available anytime I needed them and always responded quickly.

Profile Picture User5254507, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Wow! What a great experience working with Sweet Dreams. They did an amazing job with all my flowers. I had some large requests and off season flower requests, they went above and beyond to make it all come to life. She created a cascading bouquet for me, and a gorgeous gardenia & orchid corsage for the reception. The desserts are delicious! We had a beautiful Carrot Cake as our wedding cake and a dessert table full of personal sized pies, lemon bars and brownies. We had so many compliments on everything! On top of all their excellent work, they were so efficient at setting it all up. I never even saw them the day of until it was time to get my bouquet. They just took care of everything. I highly recommend using them!!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Laura did a beautiful job on our cake. She got my idea and it was just as I had dreamed it would be. Not only was it fantastic visually, but it tasted out of this world. We got so may compliments on it. My bouquet and guest book table arrangements were beautiful and matched the silk flowers my mother did perfectly, again many many compliments. Thank you Sweet Dream Cakes & Flowers!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery

Everything was Beautiful the Flowers the Cake was Delicious,everyone had seconds.....when I went in to meet with Laura I had no Idea what I wanted but she guided me and turns out I knew exactly what I wanted

Profile Picture Karen, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Laura was fantastic to work with - from the cake to flowers. She even helped me pick my wedding colors! And she helped me find a very nice combination of flowers and non-traditional colors that really added a bright, fun, and elegant highlight to my wedding. I was really very so pleased in so many ways. The cake was not only delicious, but absolutely beautiful and really elegant. She is capable of so many wonderful designs, that it was tough to choose from, but you can't lose with any of them. The topper we used was a little "unique" and personalized (we provided our own), but she had no problem helping us with arranging it around her beautiful flowers. I really believe that using Sweet Dreams elevated the elegance of our special day. The delivery was seamless, on time, and reliable. I would definitely recommend Sweet Dreams.

Profile Picture User6073535, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Laura was an absolute delight to work with. We only spoke a few times prior to the wedding, and she returned with EXACTLY everything I had ever dreamed of. I wanted a very simple look and she did exactly that. She kindly encouraged we be open to some more full arrangements about our venue, and boy were we glad she did--She is truly and expert, and everything was so perfect thanks to her. In addition, her cake is to-die-for; we actually had the hardest time chosing a flavor because they were all so delicious. I don't particularly care of cheesecake, and her recipe compeltely changed my mind about it! Our guests couldn't say enough wonderful things about the arrangements and amazing dessert. In the end, she even offered to bring several plastic vases so our guests could go home with a few of the hundreds of flowers decorating our special day. We will absolutely recommend her to our friends and family!

Profile Picture Annette, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Our cake was delicious and looked exactly like the pinterest photo I sent to Laura for inspiration. Everything went smoothly and the convenience of having both a florist and cake making in one was great (not to mention proximity to our reception/wedding in Yosemite area). No complaints other than we didn't actually get a piece of the cake to take home for our one-year anniversary because everyone at it all (but that is a compliment to Laura, not a slight!)

Profile Picture Johanna, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Sweet Dreams Wedding Cake and Flowers (Laura), is well known for exceeding all of the above categories. Laura provided samples of all her cakes. They were ALL DELICIOUS and BEAUTIFUL!!!!! She was very helpful, pleasant and easy to work with. She made helpful recommendations. On the day of our wedding she did a fantastic job in arriving and setting up. She is a "One stop shop"/ " One and done".

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

My husband and I were extremely happy with our wedding cake and flowers!! Laura is awesome! We had 10 cakes for our center pieces. Each cake was different, exactly what we wanted, pretty, and delicious. Our sweetheart cake was beautiful and sooo good too! The flowers were even more stunning than the Pintrist picture I requested. Couldn't have been more pleased!

Profile Picture User5328854, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I used Sweet Dreams for both my wedding cake and flowers and both were fantastic. I wasn't sure if one vendor could do both well, however Laura and Sweet Dreams is an expert at both. My cake was gorgeous and tasted great. One of my guests works in a bakery and asked where it came from because she had never tasted cake that good. My flowers were gorgeous as well. Laura is flexible as I had a few minor changes 2 weeks prior to the wedding and she was happy to accomodate those changes. The cake and flowers were requested to be delivered to two separate locations and both were delivered on time and exactly what was ordered. I would recommend Sweet Dreams to anyone who wants a great cake and flowers in a professional way.

Profile Picture User5020525, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura made our cake and created our flowers for our wedding in Yosemite. She did an absolutely amazing job. I was shocked by how big the table center pieces and bridal bouquets were for the price we paid. She was willing to meet with us multiple times and had great suggestions. She made a beautiful cake exactly how we wanted it and it tasted delicious too. I highly recommend her for both cake and flowers!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews