104 Reviews for Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers

Venue Visit (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
104 Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers Reviews

We absolutely loved our wedding cakes from Sweet Dreams! We enjoyed our tasting so much we ended up getting two cakes for our wedding, including one that was gluten free. I have to say it was one of the best gluten free desserts I have ever had. The cakes were beautiful and delicious. It was exactly what we had envisioned and we received so many compliments from our guests! Sweet Dreams was easy to communicate with and very accommodating. They were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for helping make our wedding day extra special!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Just plain amazing! Laura and her team worked her magic! Trust this review. I never follow up with reviews but needed everyone to know she can be trusted for your special day!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

We booked both our cake/cupcakes, alter, and flowers with Sweet Dreams. The toffee cake is seriously delicious. It's so light and fluffy. And everyone loved the cupcakes. Our flowers were GORGEOUS! They were blue hydrangeas, light and dark blue delphiniums, blue thistle, red ranunculus', and small red roses. And my bouquet also had white anemone flowers. They were absolutely beautiful. The sweet dreams team helped us with any questions or concerns we had. definitely recommend

Photo for Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers Review - Bridal bouquet
Photo for Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers Review - Our wedding alter with a moveable garland for head table
Photo for Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers Review - Our ombré toffee wedding cake
Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

After my first visit Laura, I was so amazed how she knew exactly what I wanted after sharing my ideas. Her and her staff did phenomenal work. She is very confident in her work and I needed someone exactly like her in making my special day beautiful . Thank you & your staff -
Anita

Profile Picture Anita, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura is simply amazing! She did both our flowers and cake for our wedding in Yosemite. I met with her twice to talk about our flowers and do a cake tasting. I must admit, I did not know exactly what I wanted for my flowers. I was even concerned since I felt so indecisive. I did my best to describe what I wanted and to my surprise the flowers and table arrangements were even more beautiful than I could ever imagine! She knew exactly what I wanted even though at times I didn't even know what I wanted. I couldn't stop looking at the arrangements and table settings during our wedding. I only wish I could have kept my flowers longer to look at since our wedding just flew by! The cake also turned out exactly how I imagined and was fresh and delicious. In addition to everything turning out perfectly, Laura and her team were always professional and punctual. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a vendor in the area.

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals
4.1

We had our cake and flowers done here and it was a seamless process. The flowers were better than we could have imagined and the bouquets were amazing. The cake, I don't even know where to start, it was probably the best cake I have had in my life. We chose white cake with raspberry filling, and it was melt in your mouth delicious. Guests who never eat sweets could not resist having a piece. Returning items was the only downside as there was a bit of lack of communication on how/when to return items, but they were flexible once we were able to get a hold of them. Price for flowers was higher than other places we looked, but do not regret the service at all. As another reviewer said I felt a little cold when meeting for consultation, I think that comes from being all business. That did not impact the service at all!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

I will start by saying Laura is so on her game and her staff are great. She is so organized, when I initially went in for my tasting, she came off as a little cold. However, looking back I see now that my planner whom failed me, had created more questions than answers for Laura. That being said, her work went above and beyond my expectations. She knows exactly what she is doing. I gave Laura my colors and one picture and from this, she pulled together the most beautiful wedding floral I have ever seen. Her vision for my bouquets was outstanding. Our cake was beautiful and delicious. I wish I could preserve the beauty of the floral she created to keep forever! A truly talented vendor I can't recommend Sweet Dreams highly enough.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Most beautifully arranged flowers and cake. Exactly as I wanted. Free delivery and set up was a lifesaver.
Only downside was having to drop some things off at office after wedding and cost (but all flowers are expensive!)

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Great service! Loved how Laura gives you her professional opinion in order to help you find the perfect flower and cake designs. So helpful and they adjusted to our needs in terms of delivery, and floral arrangements! We're thinking of another reason to hire Sweet dreams again!

Profile Picture Glori, 2/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

I was incredibly impressed with the flowers I received from Sweet Dreams! In our initial meeting I brought in pictures of what I would like for our bouquets, boutonnieres and the arbor. Laura surpassed my expectation! When she brought in our bouquets I was so excited to see that I received EXACTLY what I asked for. The floral arrangement on our arbor was incredible and the greenery for the head table was beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the area.

Profile Picture User6724110, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They know they are off the beaten track so to include flowers and cake in one vendor makes things so much easier! They were really nice and super accommodating. The first meeting went great and we even picked a flavor of cake that was not on their usual menu because they had some of it available for us to try and it was by far our favorite. Everyone at the wedding loved it too! I came in with some pictures and ideas about specific things that I knew I wanted and they helped fill in the gaps to make a cohesive wedding. The staff was so responsive with questions that I had and I feel like I had a good amount as the big day approached. They really made me feel calm about the whole thing and the day turned out beautiful. They were on the list of our venue's top choices and were the overall favorites and I now know why.

Profile Picture Julia, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Sweet Dreams (Laura, owner and Allyson, asst.) did a fabulous job on both cake and flowers at my daughter's Nov. 12 wedding at Panoche Creek River Ranch. We had a 3-layer cake with both carrot cake and red velvet. Yummy! It was set upon a tall wood round in keeping with our rustic vintage theme. Laura's frosting is out of this world; buttery and not too sweet! Many of our guests commented it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. The flowers were stunning: we'd shown Laura photos of what we wanted, and wow, did she come through. I sent her some ribbon that we used for my daughter's wedding dress and it was incorporated into her bouquet! So lovely!! The flowers/cake arrived at the agreed-upon time. This is a great two-for-one vendor. Amazing job in BOTH areas and reasonable pricing.

Profile Picture Kathy, 11/12/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Sweet Dreams did my cake and flowers for my October Yosemite wedding. They were so patient, flexible, and easy to reach, especially being out of state. I gave them my full trust and the results blew my mind away. The flowers were so beautiful and better than I could ever image. Everyone was raving about the cake and flowers and said it was the best cake and cupcakes they ever had. My husband and I opted for the carrot cake, and although we didn't get to taste test it, it was very delicious, moist, and flavorful. Thank you, Laura and Allyson!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Delivery
4.2

For our small wedding reception, we ordered a two tiered cake and it was absolutely beautiful. I had a personal cake tasting and Laura gave me her undivided attention. Working with her was truly amazing, very professional and responsive, a great experience. While make cake was incredibly beautiful, it left something to be desired in terms of taste. I asked for a lemon cake, with lemon buttercream and extra lemon curd, but it really just wasn't that good. The cake part itself was moist, but it did not have the extra lemon curd I requested. It also had this 'brick'layer of frosting on the outside, that had hardly any flavor and a terrible mouth feel and the proportion was incredibly overwhelming compared to the amount of cake that was underneath. I don't understand because this was not the same texture of the frosting I had at the cake tasting. I'm just dissapointed because I have looked forward to my wedding cake since I was a little girl and it left so much to be desired. I'm the type of person who believes 'even bad cake is good cake, because it's cake' but I can't even really say that about this one. We planned a budget wedding and it's dissapointing that splurging on a wedding cake had such an unfortunate outcome. But as I mentioned before, working with Laura was great, I just was dissapointed with the end result.

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Laura and her team did an absolutely beautiful job with the flowers for my August Ahwahnee wedding. They gave expert advice, were highly professional, and delivered works of art for my centerpieces and bouquets/boutonnieres. You can't go wrong with this team!

Profile Picture Marcy, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We couldn't have been happier with our wedding cake, or the service we received. Everything turned out beautiful and we still have guests talking about our cake!! It is by far my favorite detail from the wedding and Laura went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect. Highly recommend Sweet Dreams if you want one less thing to stress about during your wedding!! :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

I love how my flowers and cake turned out. Working with Laura and her team was great. They were on top on things, very fast and quick on answering my emails and concerns. I told Laura how I pictured my flowers and it turned out very romantic just the way I pictured even better :) OMG ... our cake was beautiful and yummy. Thank you so much Sweet Dreams!!

Profile Picture Jenny & Jose, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We had both our wedding cake and flowers from Sweet Dreams. After the cake tasting, we chose their butter pecan flavor and it was delicious!

Laura is very professional and picked up what we wanted very fast. I showed her some pictures of flowers and bouquets that I like and let her to be creative. On our day, all the bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces came out to be so beautiful and just perfect! We were really really happy with their work couldn't ask for more!

Profile Picture Huifang, 6/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I was familiar with this business through their support of the local public radio station and donations they had made in the past so I knew their cakes were lovely. This time I was ordering flowers for my own wedding at the Yosemite Valley Chapel. After about three or four emails back-and-forth everything was set from the selection of preferred colors and flowers, the number and type of bouquets and payment. There is a certain ease that happens when dealing with experience local professionals. Not having to micromanage added to my delight when we picked up the flowers on the way to the ceremony. We had an incredibly perfect tiny celebration surrounded by Yosemite National Park, waterfalls flowing and dogwoods blooming. The flowers inside the chapel were a wonderful reflection of the beauty outside.

Profile Picture Ren, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Let me start with saying that I knew I was going to be hard to please. I spent a lot of time going over everything with them, and they took all of my input with such patience as I constantly changed ideas and demanded exact information from them. I had such a distinct vision for my wedding that I was afraid they wouldn't be able to match exactly what I wanted. But I was so wrong. Not only did they manage to create exactly what I wanted, they went above and beyond to make it absolutely perfect. They made my wedding a pinterest dream. I also feel like I got way more than I paid for. I did garlands down our long tables, and they added many more flowers than I assumed when we agreed "a few flowers throughout" (only adding a few flowers was more for my budget than what I specifically wanted, and their addition of flowers was a very generous offer on their part!) The cake was not only delicious, our guest raved about it, but so gorgeous I didn't want to cut it. I wish I could add pictures of my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets. They were beyond gorgeous. If I could give them bonus stars on this review, I totally would.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Laura and her team were amazing!! I changed a few things and Laura was always so helpful and understanding. She brought my cake and flower visions to life, I highly recommend her, her cake was the best cake I have ever tasted! and my flowers were sooo beautiful, such great talent! You will not be disappointed when hiring her.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura and her team took care of my cake and flowers for my wedding last weekend! They were so professional and easy to work with! I gave her a lot of freedom to create what I thought I wanted. I showed her a few pictures and she just made it happen! The flowers were gorgeous!!! Exactly what I would have wanted!

The cake was something I remembered from going to bridal shows and when it was time to get married it was the first and only place I wanted my cake from! The flavors were all amazing and it was tough to make selections! I ended up with an amazing delicious, 3 tiered cake with two different layers of cake types! It was amazing and all my guests said how delicious the flavors were.

I would recommend working with them to anyone looking for a truly unique experience!

Profile Picture Shayna , 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Sweet Dreams is amazing. We did our grooms cake, wedding cake, & flowers with them. Upon meeting Laura I immediately felt confident in her. She knows what she's doing and she's great at what she does. The grooms cake was amazing. I sent Laura a picture of one I had found and she was able to recreate it perfectly. For that one we went with her supreme cake - white cake with chocolate mousse and a layer of cheesecake in the middle. It was to die for. Our wedding cake was three tiers and it was absolutely beautiful - not to mention the wood round cake stand she brought that tied it all together. For the wedding cake we went with butter pecan and made it supreme with the cheesecake layers. Everyone loved it. I really didn't know what I wanted for flowers, so I gave Laura a general feel for what I was looking for and she took it and ran with it. Again, I felt so confident in her because she was so confident in herself. The flowers were beautiful and I can't wait to get the pictures! The ceremony décor was perfect. Sweet Dreams did such a good job. They were available anytime I needed them and always responded quickly.

Profile Picture User5254507, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Wow! What a great experience working with Sweet Dreams. They did an amazing job with all my flowers. I had some large requests and off season flower requests, they went above and beyond to make it all come to life. She created a cascading bouquet for me, and a gorgeous gardenia & orchid corsage for the reception. The desserts are delicious! We had a beautiful Carrot Cake as our wedding cake and a dessert table full of personal sized pies, lemon bars and brownies. We had so many compliments on everything! On top of all their excellent work, they were so efficient at setting it all up. I never even saw them the day of until it was time to get my bouquet. They just took care of everything. I highly recommend using them!!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Laura did a beautiful job on our cake. She got my idea and it was just as I had dreamed it would be. Not only was it fantastic visually, but it tasted out of this world. We got so may compliments on it. My bouquet and guest book table arrangements were beautiful and matched the silk flowers my mother did perfectly, again many many compliments. Thank you Sweet Dream Cakes & Flowers!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/3/15, 1 Review