Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers Reviews

122 | Oakhurst, CA

122 Reviews for Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers

• Rebecca

Rebecca T. · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Everything we wanted and more!

Our wedding plans changed with the pandemic along with our cake and flower needs which was tough, but Laura was amazing through it all! Flexible, professional, and went the extra mile to answer all our concerns. She is an outstanding vendor with exceptional service! We received a beautiful two layer Chocolate Mousse cake with a delicious buttercream frosting, decorated with pine cones, pine needles, and cedar greenery. She also made up my bouquet with a stunning collection of white flowers and blue-green succulents mixed in with pine cones, cedar greenery, gorgeous pine needles, and purple Spanish lavender. She made my husband's boutonniere match and added a second one as a back up which we were able to use with our officiant. The details and quality of Laura's work are exceptional! She went above and beyond to accommodate us and more. She truly created memories for us to cherish during such a special occasion, and made our wedding day unforgettable, thank you so much!

Sent on 03/06/2021

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you and Congratulations! I am so glad you were pleased with Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers. Best wishes for a long and joyous marriage.

Laura Zabicki
  • Rachelle

Rachelle Y. · Married on 11/16/2020

Perfect Rustic Cake for Yosemite Wedding

Thank you for making a delicious German chocolate cake for our wedding! The rustic appearance and the cute “carving” of our initials were done beautifully! My mother-in-law was who found and ordered from your shop. I'm not sure how much the delivery fee was, but it was worth it!

Sent on 12/18/2020

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much and congratulations! We are so glad you were pleased with Sweet Dreams! Best wishes for a long and happy future together.
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/07/2020

My flowers were AMAZING!!!

Laura did a fantastic job on flowers for our wedding. She worked with us to try to get our unusual color choices accommodated (orange and blue) and we were very happy with the results. My bouquet was absolutely amazing. We did not use them for our cake as we wanted a dairy free cake and ended up going with a bakery that specializes in vegan cakes/cupcakes, but I highly recommend them for flowers!!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Courtney,
    Thank you so much. We were thrilled to be part of your special day and excited that we exceeded your expectations.
    We wish you and your husband many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
    Laura M. Zabicki, owner
  • Kenzie

Kenzie P. · Married on 09/29/2020

Made exactly as pictured

I purchased flowers and cupcakes and they were both perfect. I was able to send a picture of a tropical flower bouquet I liked on Pinterest and she was able to make it the exact same! Promptly responds to emails, and delivers on site.

Sent on 11/23/2020

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I so happy that our services exceeded your expectations. Again, wishing you and your husband many, many happy years of wedded bliss!

Alexis K. · Married on 09/22/2020

The Malone Wedding

Sweet Dreams Cakes made our wedding cake and it turned out so great!! It looked exactly like the picture I had sent and for that I was extremely pleased! The cake was beautiful and delicious!! The only negative thing was that we had requested lemon on the bottom tier (our favorite) and chocolate on the top tier but ended up with a cake that was all chocolate. It was still delicious but I would have loved to try the lemon cake. Either way if you are looking for someone to make your cake and you have a vision for what you want, Sweet Dreams Cake and Flowers will totally bring it to life!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers to be part of your special day. Wishing you many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
    Laura M. Zabicki, owner
  • Jamie

Jamie L. · Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing flowers and delicious cakes

If you are on the fence about booking with Laura- just do it!! I can't even emphasize what a pleasure it was to work with Laura for my wedding. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, now add COVID in the mix and then fires up in Yosemite and it can be so overwhelming. Laura was amazing in taking out the stress when it came to our cake and flowers. So was attentive to what we wanted, my bouquet was gorgeous as well as the rest of the flowers during the ceremony. Our wedding cake and groom cake were so delicious-we received many compliments. Not only was her service impeccable- she worked with us during stressful times. We originally planned to have our wedding in Yosemite- 4 days before our planned wedding we found out we had to change locations due to the fires and move our wedding to Laguna Beach. When i informed Laura about this drastic change she was able to not only bring all of our flowers from Oakhurst but even a wedding arch. Truly amazing service. I even told my now husband- i rather order a mini wedding cake every year and drive all the way over there just to eat her yummy cakes again!! Thank you Laura- you are a brides dream!!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

You guys were a joy to work with and I appreciate the opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you on your anniversary!
  • Abrina

Abrina S. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing cake & flowers!

My flowers were so beautiful and the cake was just as amazing! They also did my dessert bar and it was a huge hit! People could not stop talking about how great it was and how delicious it tasted! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much. We were happy to be part of your special day and that we exceeded your expectations.
    Wishing you and McKay many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Sarah

Sarah F. · Married on 09/09/2020

Daughters Elopement

I booked Sweet Dreams for flowers and a cake for my daughter's elopement from Central New York, sight unseen. I couldn't have been happier! The owner was pleasant to work with and very flexible, (delivered early due to some crazy circumstances) she made my daughters wedding day beautiful! Flowers were amazing and the cake delicious AND cute! 10 out of 10 stars - highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for choosing us to be part of your daughter's special day. Wishing the newlyweds many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
    Laura
  • Laura

Laura E. · Married on 08/27/2020

Gorgeous flowers and delicious cake for our Yosemite elopement!

Sweet Dreams was the perfect fit for our Yosemite elopement! The bouquet Laura created was even more beautiful than the inspiration photo and the cake was delicious! As an out-of-state bride, I really appreciated the ability to add on serveware and have the order delivered to the lodge we were staying at. I highly recommend Sweet Dreams to any future bride! Thank you so much, Laura! Professional photos by Toni G Photo.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you Laura. I was so glad to be part of your special day. I am so glad you were pleased with Sweet Dreams!
  • Athena

Athena C. · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing cake and service

Laura was amazing! She provided everything I asked for and made a bride feel so special! The cake was so delicious! She catered to all of our needs and took care of us before and after our wedding.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you and Congratulations Athena! Sweet Dreams loved being part of your beautiful wedding! I am so happy that you were pleased with all we did.
  • Devan

Devan G. · Married on 10/19/2019

Sweet Dreams is the sweetest dream for you wedding flowers and cake!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers is absolutely amazing!! First off they have an amazing deal if you get both your flowers and cake through them. Secondly, they have so many options of both cakes and flowers to choose from. They also offer any flavor of cake to make it 'Supreme', which adds a layer of cheesecake in the middle. And it is incredible!! Plus my groom and I love pies, so they made us 150 individual size pies for all of our guests. The flavors were cherry, peach, dutch apple, chocolate peanut butter, and lemon chiffon. Laura really helps you if you have a vision in mind, but cant fully bring it to life. All everyone is talking about from our wedding is our stunning flowers. Laura was even so kind to not make me feel horrible when I wanted to completely change my centerpieces three months before my wedding. She even offered to hand paint the metal stands to match our rose gold colors. I truly can not say enough praise about this company. Please book them for your wedding, they will not disappoint you!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Devan, thank you for your kind words. My staff and I are so happy that we exceeded your expectations. Wishing you and Matthew many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
    Laura
  • Brie

Brie · Married on 09/01/2019

Brag Worthy Cake

Everyone from our wedding absolutely LOVED the cake!! We got so many compliments all night long and I know people who went back for THIRDS!! We got the supreme cake with a layer of cheesecake and that was the best decision ever! Girl knows how to bake some cake!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much! We are thrilled that not only we met your expectations but also exceeded them.
    Wishing you and David many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
    Again, congratulations and thank you!
  • Kacey

Kacey · Married on 07/27/2019

Easy, quality, wonderful service!

Working with Sweet Dreams was a dream :) They helped us with (personals) flowers and dessert for our wedding at The Pines in July. The owner squeezed us in for an unplanned appointment and quickly walked us through everything. She made simple, straightforward suggestions that ended up working out perfectly. She created the EXACT bouquet(s) I was looking for and listened to everything I wanted... I was so happy! The donut display and tiny cake were perfect as well, we couldn't have been happier with the way it all worked out. The owner was easy to communicate with and efficient!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Kacey,
    First of all, congratulations again to you and Drew. Secondly, I am so happy that not only we met your expectations but that we exceeded them. Thank you for posting this review and thank you for choosing Sweet Dreams.
    Wishing you and Drew many, many years of wedded bliss.
  • Myra

Myra · Married on 05/14/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

So pleasantly surprised! So perfect, decided to persevere my bouquet. Better than expected both the cake, my crown & all of the flowers! Thank you!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Congratulations and Thank You! We are so glad you were pleased with Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful flowers and tasty desserts!

We worked with Sweet Dreams for both our flowers and dessert table for our wedding, and everything was spectacular!! Laura really helped us figure out our vision for centerpieces and decorations, and her team assembled all the centerpieces and got everything set up while we were getting ready and it all looked amazing. My bouquet was beautiful, the arch decorations looked phenomenal, and the desserts were absolutely delicious. Really really happy to have worked with Sweet Dreams for our wedding!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you and Congratulations Emily! I am so happy your were pleased with our work. Sweet Dreams loved being part of your fabulous wedding!

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

We absolutely loved our wedding cakes from Sweet Dreams! We enjoyed our tasting so much we ended up getting two cakes for our wedding, including one that was gluten free. I have to say it was one of the best gluten free desserts I have ever had. The cakes were beautiful and delicious. It was exactly what we had envisioned and we received so many compliments from our guests! Sweet Dreams was easy to communicate with and very accommodating. They were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for helping make our wedding day extra special!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

Just plain amazing! Laura and her team worked her magic! Trust this review. I never follow up with reviews but needed everyone to know she can be trusted for your special day!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Elizabeth! Every element of your wedding was beautiful. Thank you for including us in your special day. Best of Wishes from the Sweet Dreams Team!

Anita · Married on 09/09/2017

After my first visit Laura, I was so amazed how she knew exactly what I wanted after sharing my ideas. Her and her staff did phenomenal work. She is very confident in her work and I needed someone exactly like her in making my special day beautiful . Thank you & your staff -
    Anita

Sent on 02/11/2018

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! We loved being a part of every aspect of your wedding. We wish you all the best in the years to come.

Melanie · Married on 09/02/2017

Laura is simply amazing! She did both our flowers and cake for our wedding in Yosemite. I met with her twice to talk about our flowers and do a cake tasting. I must admit, I did not know exactly what I wanted for my flowers. I was even concerned since I felt so indecisive. I did my best to describe what I wanted and to my surprise the flowers and table arrangements were even more beautiful than I could ever imagine! She knew exactly what I wanted even though at times I didn't even know what I wanted. I couldn't stop looking at the arrangements and table settings during our wedding. I only wish I could have kept my flowers longer to look at since our wedding just flew by! The cake also turned out exactly how I imagined and was fresh and delicious. In addition to everything turning out perfectly, Laura and her team were always professional and punctual. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a vendor in the area.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you and Congratulations Melanie! Loved taking part in your beautiful wedding.

Glori · Married on 02/25/2017

Great service! Loved how Laura gives you her professional opinion in order to help you find the perfect flower and cake designs. So helpful and they adjusted to our needs in terms of delivery, and floral arrangements! We're thinking of another reason to hire Sweet dreams again!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Hi Glori,

Congratulations to you and Dario and thank you for your kind review. We wish you all the best in the years to come! Let us know if you need a birthday or anniversary cake. We would love to work with you both again!
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 12/17/2016

They know they are off the beaten track so to include flowers and cake in one vendor makes things so much easier! They were really nice and super accommodating. The first meeting went great and we even picked a flavor of cake that was not on their usual menu because they had some of it available for us to try and it was by far our favorite. Everyone at the wedding loved it too! I came in with some pictures and ideas about specific things that I knew I wanted and they helped fill in the gaps to make a cohesive wedding. The staff was so responsive with questions that I had and I feel like I had a good amount as the big day approached. They really made me feel calm about the whole thing and the day turned out beautiful. They were on the list of our venue's top choices and were the overall favorites and I now know why.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you Julia! Congratulations and Best Wishes!

Kathy · Married on 11/12/2016

Sweet Dreams (Laura, owner and Allyson, asst.) did a fabulous job on both cake and flowers at my daughter's Nov. 12 wedding at Panoche Creek River Ranch. We had a 3-layer cake with both carrot cake and red velvet. Yummy! It was set upon a tall wood round in keeping with our rustic vintage theme. Laura's frosting is out of this world; buttery and not too sweet! Many of our guests commented it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. The flowers were stunning: we'd shown Laura photos of what we wanted, and wow, did she come through. I sent her some ribbon that we used for my daughter's wedding dress and it was incorporated into her bouquet! So lovely!! The flowers/cake arrived at the agreed-upon time. This is a great two-for-one vendor. Amazing job in BOTH areas and reasonable pricing.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you very much for the opportunity! Sweet Dreams loved taking part in your family's special day.

Jamie · Married on 10/25/2016

Sweet Dreams did my cake and flowers for my October Yosemite wedding. They were so patient, flexible, and easy to reach, especially being out of state. I gave them my full trust and the results blew my mind away. The flowers were so beautiful and better than I could ever image. Everyone was raving about the cake and flowers and said it was the best cake and cupcakes they ever had. My husband and I opted for the carrot cake, and although we didn't get to taste test it, it was very delicious, moist, and flavorful. Thank you, Laura and Allyson!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive review Jamie! We wish you and your husband all the best in the years to come!

Marcy · Married on 08/06/2016

Laura and her team did an absolutely beautiful job with the flowers for my August Ahwahnee wedding. They gave expert advice, were highly professional, and delivered works of art for my centerpieces and bouquets/boutonnieres. You can't go wrong with this team!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Congratulations Marcy! We loved being part of your special day! Thank you so much!