Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Casey
    Casey S. Married on 10/29/2021

Amazing!!!

No one could ever compare to the quality and care put into my cake and flowers. It was everything I have ever dreamed of. It was the wedding of my dreams. The flowers were perfect and beautiful, and my cake was not only gorgeous, but the best cake I've ever had. Thank you Laura and Roman!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We were happy to have played a small part in your special day.
    Wishing you and Maurice many, many years of wedded bliss.
    Laura and Roman, owners
    Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers
    Garrett B. Married on 09/18/2021

Cakes and flowers all in one stop!

Weddings already have enough things to plan for so being able to go to a single vendor to get a cake, cupcakes, flowers, and have them delivered to the venue made our lives way easier. The flowers were beautiful and I didn't hear a single complaint about the cupcakes. In fact, we ordered way more than we thought we were going to need and they were still gone in about half an hour so keep that in mind if you want to snag one for yourself!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. We were happy to have played a small part in your wedding and celebration. Wishing you and Katie many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca T. Married on 06/04/2021

Everything we wanted and more!

Our wedding plans changed with the pandemic along with our cake and flower needs which was tough, but Laura was amazing through it all! Flexible, professional, and went the extra mile to answer all our concerns. She is an outstanding vendor with exceptional service! We received a beautiful two layer Chocolate Mousse cake with a delicious buttercream frosting, decorated with pine cones, pine needles, and cedar greenery. She also made up my bouquet with a stunning collection of white flowers and blue-green succulents mixed in with pine cones, cedar greenery, gorgeous pine needles, and purple Spanish lavender. She made my husband's boutonniere match and added a second one as a back up which we were able to use with our officiant. The details and quality of Laura's work are exceptional! She went above and beyond to accommodate us and more. She truly created memories for us to cherish during such a special occasion, and made our wedding day unforgettable, thank you so much!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you and Congratulations! I am so glad you were pleased with Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers. Best wishes for a long and joyous marriage.

Laura Zabicki
    Ashley P. Married on 05/23/2021

A must hire! Incredible to work with and better than we could have imagined!

Laura and the Sweet Dreams team are incredible! My now husband and I started wedding planning during COVID and quickly decided on a small elopement ceremony in Yosemite. After doing some research on cake, we found that Sweet Dreams could take care of cake and flowers, so we immediately reached out. Laura is so responsive and was able to accommodate us for an early cake tasting for a weekend we would be visiting Yosemite.
    Our cake tasting experience was wonderful! Laura was prepared for our arrival and had a number of different samples for us to taste. Each sample tasted better than any cake we had ever had! We loved the cake so much, we ended up ordering a larger cake than we had thought we would need because we knew our guests would have more than one slice (and we were right)! Everyone LOVED the cake!
    Once we finished tasting cake, we talked flowers and boutonniere. Laura knows flowers and is incredible at taking an idea and photo and turning it into a beautiful bouquet! I had an idea of what I wanted included in the bouquet and Laura assured us that she had flowers and roses that would fit perfectly with my idea.
    On our wedding weekend, I had my best friends pick up the flowers and cake and immediately had text messages about how beautiful they all were! My bouquet turned out more beautiful and special than I could imagine and was sooo much better than the photo I had showed her. It complimented my dress and the backdrop of Yosemite perfectly! Our cake decoration was all that we wanted and more. The same flowers that were in my bouquet were delicately placed on the cake in a dreamy and perfect way!
    If you are looking for an easy, stress free vendor to help with cake, flowers, or both, look no further! Laura and her team will be the best decision you make!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and generous accolades. So happy that we exceeded your expectations.
    Wishing you and Ryan many, many years of wedded bliss.
    Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 05/14/2021

Very responsive

Everything turned out exactly how I wanted. Flowers were beautiful and cake was delicious. Very responsive and punctual on delivery day

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you and congratulations! Sweet Dreams was very happy to have taken part in your wonderful wedding!
    Nhi T. Married on 04/14/2021

Beautiful & tasty

I hired Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers for my Yosemite wedding and was so incredibly happy that I did. My flowers and cake turned out BEAUTIFUL & PERFECT, exceeding all my expectations.

Working with Laura was so easy, she was very kind and detail oriented. We talked over the phone, she asked about my vision, followed up with me over email, and two weeks before the event followed up with me again.

I'm not local and was unable to do a cake tasting. We played it safe and ordered the strawberry creme cake and it was soooo good. I appreciated that the cake wasn't overly sweet, it was moist and fresh. All my guests loved it! And oh my goodness.... the way she decorated my cake!!! I fell in love. It was dreamy and complimented my bouquet perfectly.

My bouquet left me speechless, it was exactly what I asked for, if not more. It was gorgeous. The vibrant colors, the flowers, size... overall very high quality. My flowers just tied everything together. I really can't describe it, but you can see for yourself in the pics.

I highly recommend Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers. Laura and her husband were so kind and thoughtful. Loved that this was literally a one stop shop. I really could not ask for more. Thank you for making my wedding vision come true!!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you for choosing Sweet Dreams to play a small part in making your wedding day so special and I'm thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. You were wonderful to work with.
    Wishing you and Sonny many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Edelita
    Edelita V. Married on 02/26/2021

Craving more cake already...

Overheard at our picnic: “This is the best cupcake I’ve ever had!”
    Overheard after dinner: “This is the best wedding cake I’ve ever had!”

The cupcakes and wedding cake we enjoyed for our elopement were absolutely delicious! And not to mention, gorgeous. Sweet Dreams also crafted a bouquet, boutonniere, and floral hair piece for the day, all coordinating beautifully.
    Working with Laura was also a breeze! I know nothing about flowers, so I just found a reference photo and hoped for the best. And they did not disappoint! I was so thrilled when we saw everything in person!
    I’m already looking for another excuse to go back, haha.

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers to be part of your special day. Wishing you and Edward many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Rachelle
    Rachelle Y. Married on 11/16/2020

Perfect Rustic Cake for Yosemite Wedding

Thank you for making a delicious German chocolate cake for our wedding! The rustic appearance and the cute “carving” of our initials were done beautifully! My mother-in-law was who found and ordered from your shop. I'm not sure how much the delivery fee was, but it was worth it!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much and congratulations! We are so glad you were pleased with Sweet Dreams! Best wishes for a long and happy future together.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 11/07/2020

My flowers were AMAZING!!!

Laura did a fantastic job on flowers for our wedding. She worked with us to try to get our unusual color choices accommodated (orange and blue) and we were very happy with the results. My bouquet was absolutely amazing. We did not use them for our cake as we wanted a dairy free cake and ended up going with a bakery that specializes in vegan cakes/cupcakes, but I highly recommend them for flowers!!

Courtney,
    Thank you so much. We were thrilled to be part of your special day and excited that we exceeded your expectations.
    We wish you and your husband many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Kenzie
    Kenzie P. Married on 09/29/2020

Made exactly as pictured

I purchased flowers and cupcakes and they were both perfect. I was able to send a picture of a tropical flower bouquet I liked on Pinterest and she was able to make it the exact same! Promptly responds to emails, and delivers on site.

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I so happy that our services exceeded your expectations. Again, wishing you and your husband many, many happy years of wedded bliss!
    Alexis K. Married on 09/22/2020

The Malone Wedding

Sweet Dreams Cakes made our wedding cake and it turned out so great!! It looked exactly like the picture I had sent and for that I was extremely pleased! The cake was beautiful and delicious!! The only negative thing was that we had requested lemon on the bottom tier (our favorite) and chocolate on the top tier but ended up with a cake that was all chocolate. It was still delicious but I would have loved to try the lemon cake. Either way if you are looking for someone to make your cake and you have a vision for what you want, Sweet Dreams Cake and Flowers will totally bring it to life!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers to be part of your special day. Wishing you many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Jamie
    Jamie L. Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing flowers and delicious cakes

If you are on the fence about booking with Laura- just do it!! I can't even emphasize what a pleasure it was to work with Laura for my wedding. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, now add COVID in the mix and then fires up in Yosemite and it can be so overwhelming. Laura was amazing in taking out the stress when it came to our cake and flowers. So was attentive to what we wanted, my bouquet was gorgeous as well as the rest of the flowers during the ceremony. Our wedding cake and groom cake were so delicious-we received many compliments. Not only was her service impeccable- she worked with us during stressful times. We originally planned to have our wedding in Yosemite- 4 days before our planned wedding we found out we had to change locations due to the fires and move our wedding to Laguna Beach. When i informed Laura about this drastic change she was able to not only bring all of our flowers from Oakhurst but even a wedding arch. Truly amazing service. I even told my now husband- i rather order a mini wedding cake every year and drive all the way over there just to eat her yummy cakes again!! Thank you Laura- you are a brides dream!!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

You guys were a joy to work with and I appreciate the opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you on your anniversary!
  • Abrina
    Abrina S. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing cake & flowers!

My flowers were so beautiful and the cake was just as amazing! They also did my dessert bar and it was a huge hit! People could not stop talking about how great it was and how delicious it tasted! I would highly recommend them!!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much. We were happy to be part of your special day and that we exceeded your expectations.
    Wishing you and McKay many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Sarah
    Sarah F. Married on 09/09/2020

Daughters Elopement

I booked Sweet Dreams for flowers and a cake for my daughter's elopement from Central New York, sight unseen. I couldn't have been happier! The owner was pleasant to work with and very flexible, (delivered early due to some crazy circumstances) she made my daughters wedding day beautiful! Flowers were amazing and the cake delicious AND cute! 10 out of 10 stars - highly recommend!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for choosing us to be part of your daughter's special day. Wishing the newlyweds many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
    Laura
  • Laura
    Laura E. Married on 08/27/2020

Gorgeous flowers and delicious cake for our Yosemite elopement!

Sweet Dreams was the perfect fit for our Yosemite elopement! The bouquet Laura created was even more beautiful than the inspiration photo and the cake was delicious! As an out-of-state bride, I really appreciated the ability to add on serveware and have the order delivered to the lodge we were staying at. I highly recommend Sweet Dreams to any future bride! Thank you so much, Laura! Professional photos by Toni G Photo.

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you Laura. I was so glad to be part of your special day. I am so glad you were pleased with Sweet Dreams!
  • Athena
    Athena C. Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing cake and service

Laura was amazing! She provided everything I asked for and made a bride feel so special! The cake was so delicious! She catered to all of our needs and took care of us before and after our wedding.

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you and Congratulations Athena! Sweet Dreams loved being part of your beautiful wedding! I am so happy that you were pleased with all we did.
  • Devan
    Devan G. Married on 10/19/2019

Sweet Dreams is the sweetest dream for you wedding flowers and cake!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers is absolutely amazing!! First off they have an amazing deal if you get both your flowers and cake through them. Secondly, they have so many options of both cakes and flowers to choose from. They also offer any flavor of cake to make it 'Supreme', which adds a layer of cheesecake in the middle. And it is incredible!! Plus my groom and I love pies, so they made us 150 individual size pies for all of our guests. The flavors were cherry, peach, dutch apple, chocolate peanut butter, and lemon chiffon. Laura really helps you if you have a vision in mind, but cant fully bring it to life. All everyone is talking about from our wedding is our stunning flowers. Laura was even so kind to not make me feel horrible when I wanted to completely change my centerpieces three months before my wedding. She even offered to hand paint the metal stands to match our rose gold colors. I truly can not say enough praise about this company. Please book them for your wedding, they will not disappoint you!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Devan, thank you for your kind words. My staff and I are so happy that we exceeded your expectations. Wishing you and Matthew many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
    Laura
  • Brie
    Brie Married on 09/01/2019

Brag Worthy Cake

Everyone from our wedding absolutely LOVED the cake!! We got so many compliments all night long and I know people who went back for THIRDS!! We got the supreme cake with a layer of cheesecake and that was the best decision ever! Girl knows how to bake some cake!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much! We are thrilled that not only we met your expectations but also exceeded them.
    Wishing you and David many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
    Again, congratulations and thank you!
  • Kacey
    Kacey Married on 07/27/2019

Easy, quality, wonderful service!

Working with Sweet Dreams was a dream :) They helped us with (personals) flowers and dessert for our wedding at The Pines in July. The owner squeezed us in for an unplanned appointment and quickly walked us through everything. She made simple, straightforward suggestions that ended up working out perfectly. She created the EXACT bouquet(s) I was looking for and listened to everything I wanted... I was so happy! The donut display and tiny cake were perfect as well, we couldn't have been happier with the way it all worked out. The owner was easy to communicate with and efficient!

Kacey,
    First of all, congratulations again to you and Drew. Secondly, I am so happy that not only we met your expectations but that we exceeded them. Thank you for posting this review and thank you for choosing Sweet Dreams.
    Wishing you and Drew many, many years of wedded bliss.
  • Myra
    Myra Married on 05/14/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

So pleasantly surprised! So perfect, decided to persevere my bouquet. Better than expected both the cake, my crown & all of the flowers! Thank you!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Congratulations and Thank You! We are so glad you were pleased with Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful flowers and tasty desserts!

We worked with Sweet Dreams for both our flowers and dessert table for our wedding, and everything was spectacular!! Laura really helped us figure out our vision for centerpieces and decorations, and her team assembled all the centerpieces and got everything set up while we were getting ready and it all looked amazing. My bouquet was beautiful, the arch decorations looked phenomenal, and the desserts were absolutely delicious. Really really happy to have worked with Sweet Dreams for our wedding!!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you and Congratulations Emily! I am so happy your were pleased with our work. Sweet Dreams loved being part of your fabulous wedding!
    Brittany Married on 06/09/2018
    We absolutely loved our wedding cakes from Sweet Dreams! We enjoyed our tasting so much we ended up getting two cakes for our wedding, including one that was gluten free. I have to say it was one of the best gluten free desserts I have ever had. The cakes were beautiful and delicious. It was exactly what we had envisioned and we received so many compliments from our guests! Sweet Dreams was easy to communicate with and very accommodating. They were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for helping make our wedding day extra special!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/23/2017
    Just plain amazing! Laura and her team worked her magic! Trust this review. I never follow up with reviews but needed everyone to know she can be trusted for your special day!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Elizabeth! Every element of your wedding was beautiful. Thank you for including us in your special day. Best of Wishes from the Sweet Dreams Team!
    Anita Married on 09/09/2017
    After my first visit Laura, I was so amazed how she knew exactly what I wanted after sharing my ideas. Her and her staff did phenomenal work. She is very confident in her work and I needed someone exactly like her in making my special day beautiful . Thank you & your staff -
    Anita

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! We loved being a part of every aspect of your wedding. We wish you all the best in the years to come.