Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Hailey
    Hailey B. Married on 06/17/2022

Amazing amazing amazing!

We loved having sweet dreams for our day! Our flowers and sweet treats were amazing’ if you’re thinking about hiring them, do it!!!! We cannot recommend them enough!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you for choosing Sweet Dreams for your special day. We were glad to have played a small part in it.
    Wishing you and Dane many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Carrie
    Carrie L. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing Cake!

My cake was wonderful tasting and looked exactly like I had envisioned! Love it! Thank you Sweet Dreams.

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you and Congratulations ! We are so glad you were pleased with Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers. We wish you many, many years of wedded bliss!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lisa
    Lisa H. Married on 05/29/2022

Out of this world!

I cannot express enough how gorgeous the flowers were and everyone loved the look, and more importantly, the taste of our cake! The owners are extremely responsive and they go out of their way to ensure you get what you want and are pleased with their products. I could not be happier with our flower arrangements, the arch, and our cake! Highly recommend! No complaints at all!!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers to be part of your special day. Wishing the newlyweds many, many happy years of wedded bliss.

Laura and Roman Zabicki, owners
  • Kelly
    Kelly G. Married on 05/21/2022

Perfection

Sweet Dreams cakes and flowers were beyond helpful. Laura and staff are super talented, friendly and perfectionists! Our cake was to die for, we barely had any leftover. It was so delicious and gorgeous. Our flowers were just as perfect. I highly recommend them for any event. Thank you all!

Kelly,
    Thank you for giving Sweet Dreams the opportunity to be part of your special day.
    We wish you and Rick many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
    Laura and the staff of Sweet Dreams
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 04/23/2022

Beautiful and delicious

Sweet dreams went above and beyond with our wedding preparations. The cake was delicious we got two flavors and they were both really good and moist, the cake decoration was beautiful we loved it. We can’t wait to cut our 1 year anniversary cake. The wedding decorations were beautiful, all my bridesmaids wouldn’t stop talking about how they all loved their bouquets and how beautiful they come out, my husband and I are so grateful for everything you guys did, everything was perfect, thank you!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you for choosing Sweet Dreams to be part of your special day. It was an honor to share in your preparation and then celebration.
    Wishing you and Julio many, many happy years of wedded bliss!
    Laura & Roman, owners
  • W
    William R. Married on 02/22/2022

Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams delivered everything we needed to have a great wedding, even in a blizzard! The timely delivery ended up being a big part of what we ate on our wedding night since our plans had to be scrapped due to lots of snow. The cake was tasty and beautiful - we traveled with some of it for a few days after too! We had a hard time picking a favorite pastry as well. We’d recommend Sweet Dreams to anyone looking for great support in the area, especially if you have quite a few moving pieces and need someone very reliable.

The flowers were also an important, colorful piece on our snowy day! Much thanks to Sweet Dreams for all they did for us on our fairytale day!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you and congratulations! We loved being part of your lovely fairytale wedding. Best wishes for many years of wedded bliss.
  • Casey
    Casey S. Married on 10/29/2021

Amazing!!!

No one could ever compare to the quality and care put into my cake and flowers. It was everything I have ever dreamed of. It was the wedding of my dreams. The flowers were perfect and beautiful, and my cake was not only gorgeous, but the best cake I've ever had. Thank you Laura and Roman!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We were happy to have played a small part in your special day.
    Wishing you and Maurice many, many years of wedded bliss.
    Laura and Roman, owners
    Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers
  • Cierra
    Cierra C. Married on 10/10/2021

Hands Down Best

Hands down best for floral. We hired Sweet Dreams as our vendor for floral and that was before we knew they did cakes too! This was a superb one-stop shop for all we were looking for because they had other accessories and decor items to rent. We met with the owner Laura and she was very professional and listened to our wants and needs. She was very knowledgeable and recommended options of other decor items to incorporate to make our day even more perfect.

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers to be part of your special day. Wishing you and Noah many, many happy years of wedded bliss.

Garrett B. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cakes and flowers all in one stop!

Weddings already have enough things to plan for so being able to go to a single vendor to get a cake, cupcakes, flowers, and have them delivered to the venue made our lives way easier. The flowers were beautiful and I didn't hear a single complaint about the cupcakes. In fact, we ordered way more than we thought we were going to need and they were still gone in about half an hour so keep that in mind if you want to snag one for yourself!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. We were happy to have played a small part in your wedding and celebration. Wishing you and Katie many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca T. Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything we wanted and more!

Our wedding plans changed with the pandemic along with our cake and flower needs which was tough, but Laura was amazing through it all! Flexible, professional, and went the extra mile to answer all our concerns. She is an outstanding vendor with exceptional service! We received a beautiful two layer Chocolate Mousse cake with a delicious buttercream frosting, decorated with pine cones, pine needles, and cedar greenery. She also made up my bouquet with a stunning collection of white flowers and blue-green succulents mixed in with pine cones, cedar greenery, gorgeous pine needles, and purple Spanish lavender. She made my husband's boutonniere match and added a second one as a back up which we were able to use with our officiant. The details and quality of Laura's work are exceptional! She went above and beyond to accommodate us and more. She truly created memories for us to cherish during such a special occasion, and made our wedding day unforgettable, thank you so much!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you and Congratulations! I am so glad you were pleased with Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers. Best wishes for a long and joyous marriage.

Laura Zabicki
    Ashley P. Married on 05/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A must hire! Incredible to work with and better than we could have imagined!

Laura and the Sweet Dreams team are incredible! My now husband and I started wedding planning during COVID and quickly decided on a small elopement ceremony in Yosemite. After doing some research on cake, we found that Sweet Dreams could take care of cake and flowers, so we immediately reached out. Laura is so responsive and was able to accommodate us for an early cake tasting for a weekend we would be visiting Yosemite.
    Our cake tasting experience was wonderful! Laura was prepared for our arrival and had a number of different samples for us to taste. Each sample tasted better than any cake we had ever had! We loved the cake so much, we ended up ordering a larger cake than we had thought we would need because we knew our guests would have more than one slice (and we were right)! Everyone LOVED the cake!
    Once we finished tasting cake, we talked flowers and boutonniere. Laura knows flowers and is incredible at taking an idea and photo and turning it into a beautiful bouquet! I had an idea of what I wanted included in the bouquet and Laura assured us that she had flowers and roses that would fit perfectly with my idea.
    On our wedding weekend, I had my best friends pick up the flowers and cake and immediately had text messages about how beautiful they all were! My bouquet turned out more beautiful and special than I could imagine and was sooo much better than the photo I had showed her. It complimented my dress and the backdrop of Yosemite perfectly! Our cake decoration was all that we wanted and more. The same flowers that were in my bouquet were delicately placed on the cake in a dreamy and perfect way!
    If you are looking for an easy, stress free vendor to help with cake, flowers, or both, look no further! Laura and her team will be the best decision you make!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and generous accolades. So happy that we exceeded your expectations.
    Wishing you and Ryan many, many years of wedded bliss.
    Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 05/14/2021

Very responsive

Everything turned out exactly how I wanted. Flowers were beautiful and cake was delicious. Very responsive and punctual on delivery day

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you and congratulations! Sweet Dreams was very happy to have taken part in your wonderful wedding!
    Nhi T. Married on 04/14/2021

Beautiful & tasty

I hired Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers for my Yosemite wedding and was so incredibly happy that I did. My flowers and cake turned out BEAUTIFUL & PERFECT, exceeding all my expectations.

Working with Laura was so easy, she was very kind and detail oriented. We talked over the phone, she asked about my vision, followed up with me over email, and two weeks before the event followed up with me again.

I'm not local and was unable to do a cake tasting. We played it safe and ordered the strawberry creme cake and it was soooo good. I appreciated that the cake wasn't overly sweet, it was moist and fresh. All my guests loved it! And oh my goodness.... the way she decorated my cake!!! I fell in love. It was dreamy and complimented my bouquet perfectly.

My bouquet left me speechless, it was exactly what I asked for, if not more. It was gorgeous. The vibrant colors, the flowers, size... overall very high quality. My flowers just tied everything together. I really can't describe it, but you can see for yourself in the pics.

I highly recommend Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers. Laura and her husband were so kind and thoughtful. Loved that this was literally a one stop shop. I really could not ask for more. Thank you for making my wedding vision come true!!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you for choosing Sweet Dreams to play a small part in making your wedding day so special and I'm thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. You were wonderful to work with.
    Wishing you and Sonny many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Edelita
    Edelita V. Married on 02/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Craving more cake already...

Overheard at our picnic: “This is the best cupcake I’ve ever had!”
    Overheard after dinner: “This is the best wedding cake I’ve ever had!”

The cupcakes and wedding cake we enjoyed for our elopement were absolutely delicious! And not to mention, gorgeous. Sweet Dreams also crafted a bouquet, boutonniere, and floral hair piece for the day, all coordinating beautifully.
    Working with Laura was also a breeze! I know nothing about flowers, so I just found a reference photo and hoped for the best. And they did not disappoint! I was so thrilled when we saw everything in person!
    I’m already looking for another excuse to go back, haha.

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers to be part of your special day. Wishing you and Edward many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Rachelle
    Rachelle Y. Married on 11/16/2020

Perfect Rustic Cake for Yosemite Wedding

Thank you for making a delicious German chocolate cake for our wedding! The rustic appearance and the cute “carving” of our initials were done beautifully! My mother-in-law was who found and ordered from your shop. I'm not sure how much the delivery fee was, but it was worth it!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much and congratulations! We are so glad you were pleased with Sweet Dreams! Best wishes for a long and happy future together.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 11/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My flowers were AMAZING!!!

Laura did a fantastic job on flowers for our wedding. She worked with us to try to get our unusual color choices accommodated (orange and blue) and we were very happy with the results. My bouquet was absolutely amazing. We did not use them for our cake as we wanted a dairy free cake and ended up going with a bakery that specializes in vegan cakes/cupcakes, but I highly recommend them for flowers!!

Courtney,
    Thank you so much. We were thrilled to be part of your special day and excited that we exceeded your expectations.
    We wish you and your husband many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Kenzie
    Kenzie P. Married on 09/29/2020

Made exactly as pictured

I purchased flowers and cupcakes and they were both perfect. I was able to send a picture of a tropical flower bouquet I liked on Pinterest and she was able to make it the exact same! Promptly responds to emails, and delivers on site.

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I so happy that our services exceeded your expectations. Again, wishing you and your husband many, many happy years of wedded bliss!
    Alexis K. Married on 09/22/2020

The Malone Wedding

Sweet Dreams Cakes made our wedding cake and it turned out so great!! It looked exactly like the picture I had sent and for that I was extremely pleased! The cake was beautiful and delicious!! The only negative thing was that we had requested lemon on the bottom tier (our favorite) and chocolate on the top tier but ended up with a cake that was all chocolate. It was still delicious but I would have loved to try the lemon cake. Either way if you are looking for someone to make your cake and you have a vision for what you want, Sweet Dreams Cake and Flowers will totally bring it to life!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Sweet Dreams Cakes & Flowers to be part of your special day. Wishing you many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Jamie
    Jamie L. Married on 09/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing flowers and delicious cakes

If you are on the fence about booking with Laura- just do it!! I can't even emphasize what a pleasure it was to work with Laura for my wedding. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, now add COVID in the mix and then fires up in Yosemite and it can be so overwhelming. Laura was amazing in taking out the stress when it came to our cake and flowers. So was attentive to what we wanted, my bouquet was gorgeous as well as the rest of the flowers during the ceremony. Our wedding cake and groom cake were so delicious-we received many compliments. Not only was her service impeccable- she worked with us during stressful times. We originally planned to have our wedding in Yosemite- 4 days before our planned wedding we found out we had to change locations due to the fires and move our wedding to Laguna Beach. When i informed Laura about this drastic change she was able to not only bring all of our flowers from Oakhurst but even a wedding arch. Truly amazing service. I even told my now husband- i rather order a mini wedding cake every year and drive all the way over there just to eat her yummy cakes again!! Thank you Laura- you are a brides dream!!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

You guys were a joy to work with and I appreciate the opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you on your anniversary!
    Czd Married on 09/14/2020

The cake was so good~

We used Sweet Dreams for our cake and flowers, and they were wonderful! They really captured what we had envisioned, and were very accommodating even when we had to change certain aspects or plans! We got married in September 2020, and even though our original reception venue cancelled on us a week before our date due to the wildfires at Yosemite, Sweet Dreams was kind enough to agree to deliver our cake and flowers to our alternate venue in Pescadero! Couldn't have asked for more!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you for putting your trust in us and giving us a small part to play at your wedding. We're happy to hear that you were pleased with our services. Wishing you many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Abrina
    Abrina S. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing cake & flowers!

My flowers were so beautiful and the cake was just as amazing! They also did my dessert bar and it was a huge hit! People could not stop talking about how great it was and how delicious it tasted! I would highly recommend them!!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much. We were happy to be part of your special day and that we exceeded your expectations.
    Wishing you and McKay many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
  • Sarah
    Sarah F. Married on 09/09/2020

Daughters Elopement

I booked Sweet Dreams for flowers and a cake for my daughter's elopement from Central New York, sight unseen. I couldn't have been happier! The owner was pleasant to work with and very flexible, (delivered early due to some crazy circumstances) she made my daughters wedding day beautiful! Flowers were amazing and the cake delicious AND cute! 10 out of 10 stars - highly recommend!

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for choosing us to be part of your daughter's special day. Wishing the newlyweds many, many happy years of wedded bliss.
    Laura
  • Laura
    Laura E. Married on 08/27/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous flowers and delicious cake for our Yosemite elopement!

Sweet Dreams was the perfect fit for our Yosemite elopement! The bouquet Laura created was even more beautiful than the inspiration photo and the cake was delicious! As an out-of-state bride, I really appreciated the ability to add on serveware and have the order delivered to the lodge we were staying at. I highly recommend Sweet Dreams to any future bride! Thank you so much, Laura! Professional photos by Toni G Photo.

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you Laura. I was so glad to be part of your special day. I am so glad you were pleased with Sweet Dreams!
  • Athena
    Athena C. Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing cake and service

Laura was amazing! She provided everything I asked for and made a bride feel so special! The cake was so delicious! She catered to all of our needs and took care of us before and after our wedding.

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers's reply:

Thank you and Congratulations Athena! Sweet Dreams loved being part of your beautiful wedding! I am so happy that you were pleased with all we did.
illustration stars