Sweet Dreams Desserts Reviews

14 | Ladson, SC

14 Reviews for Sweet Dreams Desserts

Ashante · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Tricia was very professional and we were very blessed to have her do our cake for our special day. All of the guest were impressed with the presentation and taste. I definitely will be using her services again and would reccomend her to others.

Sent on 02/16/2017
  • LaMainiac

Kayleigh · Married on 07/30/2018

Tricia is incredible! We hired Sweet Dreams for our wedding! One small cutting cake and 300 mini cupcakes (Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry with a choice of Cream Cheese or Blackberry Cream Cheese on all). We had free tasting. At our tasting we tried the Blackberry Butter Cream we had requested, and asked if it was possible to have Blackberry Cream Cheese Frosting instead. She said hold on, got up and made a batch right there for us! it was incredible and delicious. People keep talking about how amazing the cupcakes were! Totally Recommend. Cant wait for our first anniversary for the ones in our freezer!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 07/12/2018

The wedding cake and cupcakes were awesome. Everyone said it was super moist and good. Thank you.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/03/2018

I was able to tell her exactly what I wanted and on the wedding day that’s exactly what I got, the cake was perfect! It was so easy and it was just one more thing I didn’t have to worry about while planning my wedding! I ordered a simple vanilla cake with vanilla bean frosting and it was delicious! I got lot of compliments on it as well.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Sweet Dreams Desserts's reply:

Thank you! I’m so glad you liked it!
    Congratulations!

Liz · Married on 06/23/2017

Do not bother looking around for another business to master your wedding cake- Sweet Dreams is the only way to go! She made our cake with levels of chocolate-chocolate chip and then vanilla bean white... most incredible taste, texture, everything. I had guests go back up for seconds and told me they never eat sweets. Loved it!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Heather · Married on 05/13/2017

She was so sweet and accommodated us to come in for a cake testing and answered our questions while giving helpful suggestions. And OMG the cake was sooooo delicious!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Victoria · Married on 10/22/2016

I could not be more pleased with how my cake looked and tasted. My entire family loved the cake and she took the extra time to do the time intensive rosettes I wanted on the bottom tier of my cake. I also look forward to eating the top tier of my cake. Mrs.Tricia is wonderful and I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Sweet Dreams Desserts's reply:

Thank you! It was my pleasure. I'm so happy you liked your cake. :)
    Congratulations!!

Mariah · Married on 02/19/2016

When I was shopping for a wedding cake I wanted beauty on a budget. I found just that with Sweet Dreams Desserts. Tricia arrived at the venue with a beautiful cake that was a wonderful reflection of my style and wedding theme. I have quite the sweet tooth and the taste was incredible! My husband and I can't wait to eat the top layer we saved for our one year anniversary.
    I would recommend Sweet Dreams Desserts for any event.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Thank you so much! :)

Sioux · Married on 04/12/2015

We could not have been happier with our cake and cupcakes! Absolutely beautiful and the taste was amazing!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Tammy · Married on 03/14/2015

Sweet dreams cake pop were a big hit my guest were asking for more. The cake pops were the best I ever tried they were cooked to perfection. Sweet dreams dessert
    will forever be my dessert goto. Thank you so much for making my event perfect.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Tammy · Married on 03/14/2015

will forever be my dessert goto. Thank you so much for making my event perfect.

Sent on 03/31/2015
  • User4920520 · event on: 01/10/2015

Sweet Dreams made a Spider-Man cake for my son's 4th birthday. He loved it and it tasted amazing!

Sent on 03/28/2015

leann · Married on 09/01/2014

OMG!! These cupcakes were the BOMB by Mrs. Tricia. We are sooo happy to have chosen her to do our wedding cake and cupcakes. I love how she was so willing to work with us with our beach theme. I like how she thinks outside of the box. I really like how we went with a different approach then the normal wedding cake showcase. I would and have most def refer her to others getting married soon or for any occasion really.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Crystal · Married on 02/24/2017

Beautiful cake for my sisters wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2016