Sweet Creations by Sharon Reviews

Sweet Creations by Sharon 7
  • aimee

aimee · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Cake for wedding

Sharon is so responsive, all her cakes look amazing and i cant wait to see the work she is doing for our wedding cake! I definitely recommend her if you want someone who will care about your big day! And her prices are amazing to top it off

Sent on 03/25/2019

Nicole · Married on 04/20/2019

She made my dream cake

Sharon made my dream wedding cake! She was super accommodating and easy to work with. My cake turned out exactly like I hoped for and was absolutely delicious! Most definitely would recommend Sweet Creations by Sharon for personalized cakes!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Sweet Creations by Sharon 8
    Sweet Creations by Sharon 9
  • Sherri

Sherri · Married on 03/09/2019

Gorgeous cakes for my wedding!!!

Sharon made the best cakes for my wedding!!! Not only were they super delicious, they were so perfect and what exactly I wanted! I LOVED them!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Sweet Creations by Sharon 10
    Sweet Creations by Sharon 11
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing ombré wedding cake!

We chose a ombré butter cake with strawberry filling and buttercream as our icing! Along with some Germans chocolate cupcakes and cream cheese raspberry cupcakes for our wedding this weekend. And every bit of it was amazing from the flavor, moistness, to the design! Sharon hit the nail on the head, and proved exactly why we didn’t want store bought!

Everyone love it! We had to keep fighting them off until cutting time!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sara · Married on 06/16/2018

Sharon went above and beyond on our wedding cakes! She was very sweet and helpful, and made the process very simple! Delivered our cakes on time and they were perfect! We can’t wait to eat our top layer for our one year anniversary and get to enjoy it all over again! Thank you!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Sweet Creations by Sharon 12
    Sweet Creations by Sharon 13
    Sweet Creations by Sharon 14

Tonya · Married on 04/26/2018

My wedding was just last night, but I couldn't wait to write a positive review for Sharon!! Sharon created our wedding cake and it was beautiful and delicious!! Everyone at the wedding was raving about how delicious the cake was. We chose a 3 tier with butter cake, chocolate and red velvet. The guests were making a special effort to tell me how wonderful the cake was. It was the best cake I've every had, by far! It was gorgeous and looked exactly like the photo I sent her. A lot of weddings I have attended have a pretty cake, but it is dry and isn't very good. Not Sharon's! The cake was moist, the frosting was soooo good, it had soo much flavor. I truly I couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/14/2018

Sharon ROCKS!! Easy to work with. Knows her product. Honest & True to her word. Very creative & artistic. Detail oriented.
    Our wedding cake had 4 tiers and 3 flavors. All distinct, exactly what we chose & extremely tasty!! She worked w our wedding planner/florist to add real flowers on our cake! The groom's cake was a surprise for my husband and was perfect! She even suggested how we could decorate the cake table to better show off the displayed cake!! Our wedding wouldn't have been as wonderful with out Sharon and her deliciousness!!!

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Sweet Creations by Sharon 15
    Sweet Creations by Sharon 16

Margie · Married on 03/24/2018

Sharon created the most beautiful and delicious cupcakes for my daughter’s wedding! Several different flavors with icing and white chocolate shells on top. Plus a small cake for the bride & groom to cut. Loved all of it — she is an artist!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Sweet Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure.

Margaret · Married on 10/28/2017

Sharon did an AMAZING job on both our bride’s and groom’s cakes. The cakes were delicious, perfectly moist, and absolutely beautiful. The groom’s cake design was one of the most complimented details of the entire wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jodi · Married on 10/20/2017

Sharon was absolutely wonderful I plan a destination wedding in Pensacola Florida which was 17 and a half hours from my home in Missouri just through phone conversations and one picture that I sent her she was able to recreate my dream wedding cake the original photo was done in fondant and what most people could not have recreated with fondant she was able to recreate the exact replica by my request using only buttercream frosting the cake was not only absolutely beautiful The Taste was amazing as well we chose a yellow butter cake with a raspberry filling and buttercream frosting for the main cake we also had a groom's cake with chocolate and chocolate mousse filling it was absolutely Divine as well are guess could not stop raving about both the beauty of the cake and the flavor of it I would recommend Sharon it to anyone who is planning any type of event that required a cake she's absolutely great to work with and does outstanding Artistry in her work.

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Sweet Creations by Sharon 17

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

She did an AMAZING JOB 10/10 definitely recommend! She did a two teired cake and 100 cupcakes!! She was super easy to work with and super sweet!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Sweet Creations by Sharon 18

Kathleen · Married on 07/29/2017

I commissioned Sharon to craft an unconventional wedding cake for our Celtic wedding. We wanted a castle cake. I gave Sharon some concepts and we discussed what we did and didn't like/ what would and wouldn't work. She even went as far as to pick a color that would complement my off white dress (so I wouldn't look like I was in a dirty dress.) I gave her permission to branch off and get creative as she saw fit. The finished product was better than I could have ever imagined. She even added the most precious dragon. It was beautiful! This cake didn't only look amazing; it was the best cake I have ever tasted. My Husband who doesn't even like cake loved it.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/06/2017

I am so happy I found sweet creations by Sharon! I had a destination wedding to a city I had never been to and knew nothing about the caterers or cake bakers. I simply was just googling places on the internet and her website popped up. I emailed her and she quickly emailed me back and from then on I sent her ideas of what we had in mind for our cake and she made it come to life! Our wedding cake was so beautiful. She truly did an amazing job! The cake was so moist and delicious! I definitely recommend the "coconut with coconut cream filling" because it was a hit at my wedding! Sharon responded to all my questions and concerns within hours, and she was very flexible with the delivery time! I would recommend her to anyone who wants to have a delicious and beautiful cake for any occasion!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jeff · Married on 05/06/2017

Sharon was amazing to work with. She provided several options for us at the tasting and delivered the cake when it was convenient for us. Her prices are fair and not out to gouge you simply for being a wedding, like some others may. I preferred to work with Sharon as she is a small business owner with a professional kitchen and great experience. The cake we ordered was a butter cake, raspberry filling, with a butter cream frosting. AMAZING!!! Our quest all wanted seconds, the cake was that delicious.

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/13/2017

The cake was delicious! I had nothing. It compliments! My husband and I want to get a small one to celebrate our anniversary.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Erin · Married on 03/11/2017

Sharon made our wedding cake and it was beautiful and delicious!! Many of our guests said it was the best cake they'd ever had! I sent her a picture and my cake looked exactly like the picture! I couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2016

Living out of state trying to plan for a destination wedding was very easy working with Sharon from Sweet Creation's. Not only was she extremely friendly, she also helped determine the flavors and toppers for our wedding day celebration. She was very knowledgeable and very affordable. Our guests absolutely loved each flavor and how moist each and every cup cake was. I wish she would move to Denver and I would use her all the time for any celebration. One word AMAZING!!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/16/2016

Sharon is super friendly and bakes AMAZING cakes! We used her for my sister's wedding and then for mine. Both times she exceed expectations!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Shelby · Married on 05/15/2016

Sharon is very talented and sweet (like her cakes!) We weren't entirely sure what to do with our cake design and left it in her hands to decide. It looked so good! The best part though was our cake tasted AMAZING! It was not just another wedding cake. Guests raved about it. We would highly recommended Sharon to give you a tasty and pretty cake your for your events!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

Sharon took a picture I gave her and turned it into a beautiful wedding cake. It was delicious and she's so easy to work with. She also made our groom's cake which was a barrel with beer in it (which was so realistic, it was hard to believe it was cake!). Would definitely recommend her to anyone I know for any of their cake needs!

Sent on 05/11/2016
  • DAK

Dawn · Married on 05/07/2016

Oh My GOSH!!!! Our cakes were incredible!!! I brought picture to Sharon to duplicate & she totally nailed it!!! I was worried about our wedding cake looking right because the photo I gave her the cake was round. I really wanted it square, but wasn't sure how it was going to turn out!! I was so in love with it!!! Not only did they totally look amazing but tasted so delicious!!! The groom's cake was not my choice it was my husbands & honestly I do not like chocolate cake but this cake has me rethinking that now. The frosting was the best ever. Thank you so much Sharon for the perfect cakes!!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Sharon was able to work with our budget while providing the most perfect cake. She not only delivered our cake but stayed to set it out on display since it was too hot out at first. She did an amazing job and was so easy to work with!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Heather · Married on 10/10/2015

The cake was absolutely beautiful! We did an aqua 3 tier square cake that went from light aqua to dark aqua. When you cut the cake the inside layers were different colors of the rainbow! Very pretty! It was honesty the best cake I have tasted! Our guest are still talking about how nice the cake was and how good it tasted! We didn't have much left over as it got eaten! I would recommend her to anyone! She is really affordable, and doesn't rip you off!

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • User5200168 · 2+ years ago

Sharon was able to recreate exactly what we wanted for our cake and cupcakes based on a collection of photos we brought with us. Very reasonably priced for the quality and quantity of cake we received.

Sent on 11/09/2015

We went to several cake tasting and design appointments and decided to go with Sharon because we liked the taste of her cake and her price the best. She was very attentive to all of my crazy ideas and put them all together to make a beautiful cake and cupcakes for our wedding. We got so many compliments on the cake and cupcakes she created.

Sent on 11/11/2015