Sweet Blossom Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Kristen W. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best florals we could've dreamed of!

Tara and her team truly brought our vision to life, and it was even better than we could've imagined. She spent endless hours paying wonderful attention to detail, was able to make a major change in our floral design last minute, and spent late nights talking through ideas. We can't thank her enough. Our wedding occurred during a heat wave in Dana Point + it was located in a usually very windy area along the coast. We were very concerned about the flowers wilting and many of our decorations + high centerpieces blowing away. I'm so glad we were able to trust in Sweet Blossom Designs to not only keep the flowers looking fresh all night long, but also safe from the elements. Tara is an absolute expert in her industry and she's a wonderful person. You can see her passion shining through the entire time and her entire team is caring, thoughtful, attentive to details, very responsive, and extremely professional. THANK YOU!! We received SO many compliments on our flowers and it's all thanks to this team. We can't recommend them enough :)
    Arya Married on 08/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You can't go wrong with this team!

I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about Tara, Mark and the team at Sweet Blossom Designs. Having now gone through the whole wedding process, vendors that make you feel taken care of go a long way. Tara was AMAZING at predicting my needs, coming up with new ideas as my own plans changed, and really went above and beyond in terms of meeting with us, seeing the venue, and making us feel like we were in good hands. Furthermore, I could not have even imagined just how beautiful her work is. For as simple as our ceremony was, her work made it feel incredibly special. This team truly cares about what they do, and it shows in the quality of their work! I am hoping I will find some excuse to work with them again very soon!
    Julia S. Married on 10/22/2021

The Flowers were Breathtaking

Tara and her team were absolutely amazing. They made my vision for the venue come true. The flowers, the attention to detail, the communication, everything was so well done I could have not asked for anything better. I was so happy with Tara, her team, and how my flower vision turned out - you will not be dissapointed. Do yourself a favor And hire Tara and her team for your wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Flang
    Flang N. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great to work with and beautiful arrangements!

Tara has been a great pleasure to work with for our wedding! From meeting her in the beginning, she took her time to get to know what we wanted and how it can be done at our venue. Her staff are very communicative, especially during the last 2 weeks before the big day! We had a last minute change where we were no longer doing a church ceremony but instead have everything done at the venue and she easily made those changes.

On the wedding day, everyone loved the arrangements! We both highly recommended talking to Tara if you are planning a wedding or any other big occasions!
    Ariella C. Married on 10/07/2021

Wonderful florist

Annie was so sweet. Her flowers were amazing and works with everyone’s price range. The flower arrangements at my wedding were beautiful, it was everything I wanted and more. She was great at communicating with me and was very organized. Defiantly goes above and beyond.
    Haley B. Married on 09/12/2021

September 12th, 2021

I hired Annie as both my florist and month of coordinator. I had a very specific vision of table decor that was honestly a little nuts and I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but Annie made it work and the tables looked beautiful! Annie made the effort to get to know what types of flowers I like and don't like and put together beautiful bouquets with some whimsical and unique touches that I appreciated. She went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. I made many changes along the way and Annie was flexible and quickly sent me updated floral proposals. As for coordination, do it! For a long time I tried to convince myself that I didn't need a coordinator and could do it myself to save some money. Thank goodness I came to my senses and hired Annie. I would have had a breakdown without her. She kept me on track and organized a month out from my wedding day and saved me from having to manage the other vendors. I was able to enjoy my wedding day knowing that Annie would handle the setup and any issues if they arose. She has a great team with her too! Her sister and husband were also great to work with. Highly recommend Sweet Blossom Designs for both florals and coordination!
    Eric H. Married on 09/12/2021

Above abs beyond!

Sweet Blossom designs went above and beyond for our wedding! It was the perfect day and everything went according to plan because of their expertise & execution. So thankful for Tara and team for coordinating our day so amazingly. Tara took every inspiration photo we sent her and made it not only come to life, but even better than we could have imagined. From the custom flower arch, to the table centerpieces and settings, to our beautifully decorated cake with flower placements, and of course the coordination of keeping us and everyone else on track so that we could enjoy the day without stress was invaluable. At every point of the process I knew I was in great hands. Thank you sweet blossom for making our big day unforgettable.
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 06/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super supportive and so easy to work with

I had an idea of what flowers I would like for my wedding but Annie went above and beyond my expectations and brought my dreams into reality. She has such a gift and will make your day beautiful. She is so helpful as well making sure your day is everything you wanted and more. Highly would recommend her to anyone needing anything flower-related!
    Samantha S. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Receptive and so easy to work with!

Tara was so easy and effortless to work with. During our initial consultation call, I vented to her letting her id like to stay within a reasonable budget, and how I even considered doing my own flower arrangements to save money. I’m so glad we chose Sweet Blossom because Tara was so receptive and brought my vision to life and 100% felt it was worth every penny. My ceremony was at a separate location than the reception and it was perfect the way they used the altar flower arrangements for the sweetheart table. I didn’t have to worry about a thing and can only imagine how much stress I would’ve gone through if I DIY’d my own wedding flowers. Thank you Tara and Kristin!
    Sara C. Married on 05/22/2021

A Beautiful Design

I got married May 22, 2021 and my husband and I chose Annie to be our florist. Her ideas from the very beginning were perfect. I never had a vision for what I wanted. I would just pin different pictures on Pinterest and hope for the best. Somehow, she took my jumbled thoughts and mixed emotions together and created this amazing work of art. I didn’t know what to expect, but pure perfection was not it. I never had to worry about a thing.

Annie was professional, yet so caring. She knows her brides and wants to know their heart. I could not recommend Sweet Blossom Designs more. From the first meeting to the day of our wedding, we counted on Annie’s expertise and knowledge. We were not disappointed. If you are looking for a florist, Sweet Blossom Designs is for you. On another note, I had a memory table full of pictures for the family that my husband and I lost. Annie and our coordinator decorated the table. We had ideas, but she brought them to life. It was a magical day of beauty and we thank Annie for having such an amazing role in it.
    Ashley O. Married on 02/03/2021

Beautiful & speechless

SPEECHLESS. Really, Tara and her sweet, talented family took my breath away! I get teary just remembering how stunning and perfect the flowers were. I asked for a lot of sunset colors that were unique and would meld well with our venue. She delivered beyond my wildest dreams! I cannot express my gratitude enough. The whole process from first inquiry, to booking, to design, to the walkthrough, to the actual big day, was seamless and so enjoyable! They truly care about you and it shows. HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I would do it all over again just to have all the flowers! Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we have our vendors to thank!
    Natalie K. Married on 11/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made my wedding day a dream!

Working with Annie was more than I could have imagined. She handled all of the details (even the minute details), she made master lists, she created a schedule for the day, she mapped out where each vendor would setup, she kept me on track to completing imperative tasks before the wedding and so much more. She had everything organized and I did not have to worry about a thing the day of my wedding! She was also a joy to work with, and met with me multiple times to go over timeline, tasks, schedules and etc! The day of my wedding everything was covered and taken care of. Even when my bustle broke, Annie came to the rescue to fix it! I’m so grateful to have met Annie and to have worked with her. She and her team made my special day flow seamlessly into the best day of my life and a memory I will cherish forever!”- Natalie & Joey Ranch House at Del Sur
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 11/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic florist!! Highly recommend!

Tara and her team could not be more talented or better at serving their clients!! As a photographer, I always remember florists who create unique arrangements and who offer me extra flowers and greenery to style invitation and detail shots. Not only did Tara check off both these boxes, but she completely nailed our couple's vision for their wedding flowers!! Everything was ready on time, and she was able to repurpose the ceremony flowers for reception in a way that looked completely elegant and planned. The flowers gave the venue that extra pop of color and enhanced every photo. Tara is so easy to work with and responds quickly to emails and texts throughout the planning process. I always look forward to collaborating with her! Thank you for everything, Tara! :)
  • Gina
    Gina J. Married on 09/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautifully personalized, creating a perfect day!

Sweet Blossom Design really outdid themselves. Everyone was commenting on how unique the flowers were & how beautifully arranged. Thank you Andrea!
    Margo A. Married on 09/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best flowers you will find

wow wow wow wow wowwww. Just WOW. I loved my flowers so much. Annie did such an incredible job and literally surpassed what I wanted. I 100% recommend her for any florals you need. I cannot wait to throw more events just to use her!
    Nina P. Married on 07/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So thoughtful and detail oriented

We hired Sweet Blossom Designs as a florist and day of coordinator services. Annie was an absolute life saver. She thought of everything, down to every little detail! She is so personable and easy to work with - but also keeps you on track and organized for your big day.
    She checks in regularly, not just about your wedding, but about YOU! You can tell she genuinely cares and wants to make your wedding day special for you and your guests. Looking back I have no idea what we would have done without her, my wife Stef and I are forever grateful we found Sweet Blossom Designs, we could not have pulled off the day without them! The flowers were beyond what I could have imagined, beautifully designed and carefully executed. All around a 10/10 recommendation! You will not be disappointed by Sweet Blossom Designs.
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 05/09/2020

Wedding florals

Annie was a pleasure to work with! She made my experience easy and had great recommendations I had full trust in her that everything would turn out beautifully and it did! I would recommend Sweet Blossom Designs to anyone and I couldn’t be happier with how our bouquets and arrangements turned out!
  • F
    Felicia T. Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful Florals....Twice!

We found Tara and Sweet Blossom through our wedding planner. Tara was great with communicating and helping my vision come to life. Instead of floral centerpieces, I wanted 6" layer cakes on cake stands decorated with flowers as my centerpiece which I didn't see a lot of example of. When sharing my ideas and color palette with her, she made it come to my life at our table mock-up a couple a couple months ahead of the big day.

Now at this point, you might think this is a COVID-related cancelled/postponed wedding, which it is not. In early 2020, my fiance (at the time) was diagnosed with cancer and passed away suddenly shortly after diagnosis, and 2 weeks before our Big Day.

Ironically, my husband's (we eloped in the hospital) funeral landed on the same day as our would've been Big Day and the florals for the wedding were transferred to be coffin sprays and standing arrangements for the viewing and funeral. They were beautiful arrangements.

Fast forward to months later, and I decide I want to do a bridal photoshoot since I still kept my dress, accessories, and everything for the wedding that was supposed to be. Less than a week before the photoshoot my photographer suggests that I have a bouquet to plan with and Tara dropped off the most beautiful bouquets for my bridal shoot.

I cannot be more thankful for the gorgeous work of Sweet Blossom Designs
    Rachel B. Married on 01/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tara and her team are amazing!

It was such a pleasure to work with Tara as our florist throughout our wedding planning process and up through the day of our wedding! Tara's experience as both a florist and a wedding planner was clear as she presented options to us for florals. Our site was new to her (we were the first wedding there!) so she took the time to tour the space with us and gave us suggestions to make our vision come to life within our budget (something we did not think was possible given the cost of flowers in Los Angeles, and our low-average budget). She spent extra time explaining her suggestions to me regarding design and how we could cut down on costs without compromising our style, and I was very appreciative of her time and patience to meet our style and budget requests. Tara went above and beyond my expectations for the wedding. There were so many flowers and they all looked so perfect! My maid of honor legitimately asked me if I spent $10,000 on flowers! To be clear, I did not spend anywhere near that (see budget limitations above) and I didn't need to; Tara's talent and creativity allowed us to have the floral decorations we wanted without breaking the bank. She also supplied all of our table decor and was able to make everything look cohesive, match our style requests, and compliment the venue. We are so grateful to Tara for helping us make our wedding look beautiful!
    Nancy H. Married on 06/22/2019

Gorgeous Floral Arrangements

Annie with Sweet Blossom Designs did an amazing job with our floral arrangements for our wedding. I LOVE sunflowers and told her I wanted those as my main flower, mixed in with some kind of a purple flower. She took that idea and created a gorgeous display of sunflowers mixed with lavenders in mason jars. It was exactly what I was looking for. We had a rustic themed wedding and her arrangements were an absolute perfect fit with the theme. If you are looking for creativity and beautiful floral arrangements to make your day memorable, I highly recommend using Annie’s services, she’s the best! Nancy & Jeff - Rancho Bernardo Winery
  • Rustic
    Rustic E. Married on 05/07/2019

We love you!

We loveeeee love love working with Annie! We are also wedding vendors and Sweet Blossom Designs is our "go to" in the biz!! She is always full of resources and information, timely, and super personable! Every time we work with Annie, I feel like I am working with family! Love you guys!
  • Summer
    Summer Married on 05/18/2018

Amazing and Intentional

Tara and her team are absolutely incredible! Not only did we sit down for a consultation and discuss how we could stay in our budget, but Tara and Joy took time out to come see the venue before the event to make sure my vision was accomplished. Tara was so good at communicating with me and updating me on prices. We were also able to rent linens through Tara which was another stress reliever. I can not say enough good things about this company!! The flowers were more beautiful than I ever dreamed and the friendliness of everyone on Tara's team was outstanding!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 03/25/2018

The most magical wedding

Tara and sweet blossom made the wedding of my dreams come to life! Not only did she design the most beautiful flowers, she also made sure my wedding went smoothly from start to finish! Tara made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable and at ease while we planned our wedding which usually can be a stressful time. When it came to the flowers OMG was I blown away, she had seriously out done herself! And one of the best things about Tara is from all her years of wedding planning and flowers she has accumulated so much wedding decor and different types of vases and bowls for the flowers that she lets you use for no additional charge! I still have friends and family gushing about how Pinterest worthy the flowers and decorations were! She truly made my wedding day magical, I can’t thank her enough! You definitely need to hire Tara and Sweet Blossom for your wedding flowers and day of coordinating you won’t be disappointed I promise you!
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 02/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I first started my wedding planning, the number one thing a lot of people told me was, “the number one least cost-effective expense is wedding flowers.” I grimaced when friends and family members told me that. I was so obsessed with creating a Pinterest wedding. Tara is extremely helpful in fulfilling those dreams. I believe it’s best for you to decide what your budget is with flowers and Tara is extremely helpful in working with you. There were some details I couldn’t quite figure out and of course, I asked Tara and she helped to weigh both pros and cons and being mindful to my budget. Her husband, Mark creates the arches, pillars, etc. I received so many compliments about my bouquet, bridesmaids’ bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. I would recommend Sweet Blossom Designs to everyone!!!
    Courtney Married on 10/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lauren did such a fantastic job at my friends bridal shower! She was so creative and the flowers fit perfectly with the brides Pinterest. We will definitely be using Sweet Blossom Designs again in the future
illustration stars