Sweet Apple Films Reviews

42 | Fort Myers, FL

42 Reviews for Sweet Apple Films

Carrie Xie · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful wedding

Peter and his assistant April were amazing. They were very warm and friendly. There were 4 Pomeranians (very yappy ones, might I add) on site at our wedding and they were plenty nice and accepting of them. The whole experience was just phenomal and they didn’t make it uncomfortable for any of us while shooting. The outcome of the pictures were fantastic and we can’t wait for the rest of them to come out ! If you’re looking to have a fantastic wedding day with the most professional, beautiful pictures to come, Peter and April can deliver that!

• Jill

Jill Rushton · Married on 06/23/2018

Excellent Videographer!

I would recommend Peter with Sweet Apple films to anyone getting married in FL. He did an excellent job with our wedding video. Definitely captured who we are and our wonderful day. Working with him helped my husband and I relax after the I Do's and the commotion. He is also quick with communication. We are happy we have our wedding video as a keep sake.

Jimmye · Married on 05/11/2018

My daughter, Christina, wanted a destination wedding and we made the choice to have the wedding in Marco Island, Florida. We began our search on the internet looking at all the destination wedding sites. I looked at reviews for hours and came upon Florida Weddings.com. The reviews were all so highly rated and as I read about this company, I felt very comfortable to call and get more details. I spoke with Debbie who is one of three people you will be working with. Dale, Debbie and Tiffany are wonder people to work with. You can call or email at any time and they will respond very quickly. I felt very comfortable with planning this from the Midwest. They will guide you with documentation and step-by-step details on everything you need to do for your wedding. I really felt it was a rather easy process. Dale is a wonderful man, who will be the officiant of the wedding and he does a fantastic job. They offer many packages to choice from, exactly what you want for your wedding. I will say, I added a videographer a few months before the wedding and I am so happy I did, as it was a beautiful thing to reflect on after the wedding. When I looked at the wedding video after returning home, I could not believe how much I really appreciated seeing things I did not notice at the wedding. I highly advise having a videographer. Dale arranged for Peter Irberseder of SweetAppleFilms.com. You can book him directly by going to his website SweetAppleFilms.com. Peter did an amazing job video graphing the wedding with wonderful background music and capturing every moment of my daughter’s beautiful wedding. My daughter wanted a specific type of bouquet, which involved some very expensive flowers, and since it was around Mother’s Day’s, we were worried they might not be able to get them. Tiffany talked to my daughter and was able to make the exact bouquet she wanted. We were so happy with the bouquet it was absolutely the most beautiful bouquet I had ever seen. When the wedding day came, it

Sent on 05/29/2018

Sweet Apple Films's reply:

Thanks Jimmye! It was an honor and a privilege to be part of your daughters special day.

Selena · Married on 02/14/2017

My husband and I watched our wedding video for the first time last night and it took our breath away. We were in tears over the pure happiness of watching our once-in-a-lifetime wedding. The video exceeded our expectations. I am so happy and grateful that I chose the right company to video it. From beginning to end it was magical. Thank you so much apple films for capturing my wedding day. I was so amazed at what you got on film and how you made the movie. Outstanding job I will forever be grateful for your work and if anyone has a destination wedding to Florida I will tell them to definitely go with this company. And anyone thinking that they don't need a videographer... like my husband did at first, do it. Your special day goes by so fast in a blink of an eye and that is no exaggeration and to be able to go and relive your special day and see everyone's expressions and every detail I could not be happier with my choice to have it video taped. You can make money back but you can't get your wedding back. It was so cool to hear the jokes that were made and the laughing durning our vowels... Make your own bouquets, cut corners a different way. Don't miss out on having your wedding recorded. You won't regret it. If he ever wants to use our wedding as an example on a website or for anyone to see it, it would be my pleasure to let you watch it. Great work thank you so much apple films!

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2016

We are so happy that we went with sweet apple films as our videographer for our big day! Peter was an absolute pleasure to work with and made wedding planning from a different state much less stressful. He took the time to call us and get to know exactly what we were looking for for our wedding video. He was also willing to work with our budget to create a package that fit our needs. His work speaks for itself and we are so thankful to have such a beautiful wedding video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives!

Gabrielle · Married on 10/18/2015

The crew at Sweet Apple Films are so easy and great to work with! They had fun with all my guests throughout the wedding night and made us all laugh which is never a bad thing. Also, their prices are VERY reasonable!!! I would definitely recommend Sweet Apple to anybody looking for a videographer in the Naples area.

ASHLEY · Married on 07/12/2015

Sweet Apple Films is who you want to video your wedding. Peter was kind and so interested in making everything perfect I felt like instead of a "stranger" filming my wedding it was a family member. MY wedding was insanely crazy and maybe not the best planned but he went with the flow and was there with a big reassuring smile!

Now that I have seen my video I am BLOWN away. It is EXACTLY what I had always dreamed of.... My pictures were beautiful but the emotion that Peter caught on camera triggered all my wonderful memories from my special day.

Your wedding goes by in a FLASH you need Peter so you can relive it anytime you would like!

krystal · Married on 02/21/2015

Peter and Deb have been a pleasure to work with and are very professional. We fell in love with there work from the moment we met them. We just got back our wedding video and have watched in a few times already. We love the video. Thank you so much for capturing all the wonderful moments of our best day ever. If you are debating about having a videographer for your wedding you should definitely get one. Truthfully worth every penny! Thank you again for this amazing video!

Chris · Married on 11/15/2014

Peter is amazing! He jumped on board just 4 weeks before the wedding and even took the time to sit down with us so he can get to know us a little. He kept touching base with us letting us know how things would be happening on the wedding day. On the day of the wedding Peter was sick, but the professional that he is he suited up and showed up! He got some of the most amazing footage of our special day and we are so grateful to have this coverage. Our Video turned out absolutely amazing we love it! Thank you Peter for sharing your talent and creativity with us.

Tricia · Married on 11/01/2014

The video team did an outstanding job on our wedding video. The weather was less than perfect for our beach wedding due to 50-60 mph winds but the video still turned out great and so did the audio. Peter and Debbie always got back with me to answer any questions and even put a rush on our video so we could have it in time for our reception at home. I highly recommend this company!!!

Kimberly · Married on 07/18/2014

They were a pleasure to work with. Very professional and made sure they captured every moment. We just got our wedding video back and were so happy with it !!!! It's perfect. Thank you Debbie and Pete for making our day so memorable and capturing all the special moments. I would definitely recommend you guys :)

Brooke · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I were so thrilled with the quality work provided to us by Irberseder Films. Our videographers were very professional and made us feel extremely comfortable on our wedding day. We could not have asked for a better video to capture the memories of our special day.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Sweet Apple Films's reply:

Irberseder Films has had a make-over! We are now Sweet Apple Films. :) Such a pleasure working with you and your wonderful family! Totally our pleasure

Genalle · Married on 06/21/2014

Peter and Debbie were a dream to work with! They responded to all my phone calls and emails quickly. They showed up at all the wedding events on time and the final product (our wedding video) was absolutely beautiful! They captured every special moment. The montage segments showed like music videos! I cried watching the whole video because it was done so beautifully and touching! I will definitely use Irberseder Films for future events in FL! Thank you Peter and Debbie for such a beautiful keepsake!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Sweet Apple Films's reply:

Irberseder Films is now Sweet Apple Films! Genalle your wedding was amazing. I am so happy to have finally met you after all this time! Thrilled you loved your film. :)

Carey · Married on 01/24/2014

They were amazing and made our day! They were able to capture the perfect moments which we treasured! I would highly recommend them for any special occasion!

THANK GOD for Peter! We are so happy we chose Irberseder to film our wedding day. We almost didn't do a videographer at all but friends suggested it, so we did some research and chose them. Peter & his wife Debbie were a pleasure to work with and he is such a sweet guy to meet in person as well. Our photographer completely screwed us and had a "corrupt memory card" so we lost the majority of all of our wedding photos and she refused to make the album and involved a lawyer. Peter saved the day. We got our video last night and watched it and loved it. The only thing I would recommend is that you keep him longer. We had some fun stuff going on towards the end of the night that we missed getting on video including me over my husbands shoulder and a friend doing the worm shirtless across the dance floor haha. THANK YOU Peter & Debbie and take care!

Krista & Greg

Rebecca · Married on 10/05/2013

Irberseder Films was one of the best decisions I made in regards to my wedding. Peter and the team were a dream to work with. There was no need to mention things I wanted them to cover, because they were on top of everything. From details to candid moments, they were there. My family and guests raved about how incredible Peter was. They said "He was everywhere" :). I would recommend them to anyone! So happy I chose them to be a part of my special day!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Sweet Apple Films's reply:

Irberseder Films has a new name, too! We are now Sweet Apple Films. Thanks for having us be part of your wedding, Becca. The love you too share is undeniable!

Laura · Married on 08/13/2013

Loved Peter!!!! He was so knowledgable and fun to work with. I would definitely recommend him.

Deborah · Married on 05/11/2013

I am blown away at the professionalism and the quality of Iberseder Films. Peter was very professional and unobtrusive at our wedding. Now that we have seen the final product we are so impressed with how it turned out. He captured things that I never knew happened and everything we wanted to have captured was there. The DVD looked like a promo video. It was so well done that I still can't believe it's mine!

Matthew · Married on 03/23/2013

I loved working with Peter and his crew. I know Peter and his work very well and was not surprised at the quality of our finished product. They even worked with me on re-doing the contract when we had to change the date of our ceremony. He was everywhere he needed to be and covered every aspect of the our special day. It truly showed when we got to see the video. I would recommend them for anybody. They are the best!

Sincerely,
    Matthew and Kimberly Apthorp

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2013

Peter was so great!! He was incredibly flexible and responded to my emails promptly. He was able to work well with the photographers and did an amazing job editing the video. I would definitely recommend him!! Thank you Peter!

Gia · Married on 03/02/2013

EXCELLENT service! My film was beautiful and creative. Peter gave me and excellent price and even offerred a fire fighter discount. He was quick to respond and very organized. He was calm on teh day of the wedding and I didn't even notice him filming.

Nadine · Married on 11/19/2011

Peter did a great job capturing the best memories for us. It is really a treasure and we are having so much fun reliving that day and enjoying what we missed. Thank you for getting the handstand, it was hilarious!!
    Worth the wait!!

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2011

Thank you so much Peter!! The MOST important thing about the video is that it captures all of the beautiful moments of your day, so you may enjoy them over and over. I feel there are many who try to master their craft by owning the most expensive equipment, but yet still unfortunatley they lack that eye for detail. Peter has both the equipment and the eye. It is thanks to this and his blood sweat and tears that we can experience the joy and the emotion of our special day whenever we like, something we will have forever. He did a fantastic job running around making sure he captured EVERY moment, to have his eye for detail capturing our special day truly was a blessing. My advice to brides is spend the extra money to have it filmed and even more so keep him for the entire night as you will miss out on some great moments if you don't. Thank you so much Peter!

jennifer · Married on 10/02/2011

They are great! Very friendly and very talented! When i got my video, i couldn't have been happier. It was perfect! I felt comfortable with peter and knew from the second i meet him, he would be perfect. very professional and knows what he is doing with editing, I am a very happy bride! : )