Sweet Angel Cakes Reviews

38 | Chattanooga, TN

38 Reviews for Sweet Angel Cakes

Ashley S. · Married on 12/13/2020

Delicious and Creative

This was the most delicious cake I have ever had in my life and it was my wedding cake. Toni is beyond talented. She did an amazing job on our groom's cake, which was a surprise to the groom.

Sent on 12/19/2020

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

You are so sweet Ashley! So glad you were happy with your cakes. I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I loved working with you two and your love story. Be on lookout for social media post on your cakes soon. Best wishes!

Kim M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Fabulous Bakery

Toni is awesome. So thankful to have found her. And her cake is perfectly wonderful.

Sent on 01/31/2020

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Thanks so much Kim! You are too sweet! Pun intended, lol. I am looking forward to making Gabby's wedding cake!!

Allwyn S. · Married on 08/08/2020

Incredible

The cake was incredible. Most guests had at least TWO slices! So moist and the icing was fantastic!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Thanks so much Allwyn! We love to make our brides and their guests happy and "sugared up"! lol Appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Congratulations on becoming a Mrs.!
  • Nyree

Nyree · Married on 07/03/2020

Great choice!

I told Toni what I wanted and she exceed my expectations !!

Sent on 08/01/2020

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Hi Nyree!! Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. I am so happy that you loved the cakes! We enjoyed working with you, such a sweetheart! Thanks and enjoy married life! Toni
  • Ryen

Ryen R. · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing experience and delicious cakes!

We had our cake tasting with Toni, the owner of Sweet Angel Cakes today, and though we only spent about an hour with her we felt like we have known her for years. She was extremely personable, relatable, hospitable, professional, and caring. She takes a lot of pride in her work and truly wants to create your exact vision of your wedding cake, she makes it feel like your cake is the only one she has to make and worry about. Taste wise...DELICIOUS! Her cakes were so moist and fluffy and her buttercream icing/fruit fillings were the perfect sweetness with plenty of options to fit whatever liking. I have no idea what I'll end up with for flavors because I loved everything. My fiance ate it so fast I'm not even sure he took a breath because it was THAT GOOD! Toni is amazing and we cannot wait for our wedding date in March! We're already planning to get an engagement party cake from her as well. Thank you Toni!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Oh Ryen, thanks so much for the super sweet words! I had a ball with you all and am looking forward to working with you guys for your wedding cake!! I wish I had him eating the samples on video! Priceless. I loved it when he sets his plate down and just tosses me his credit card without saying a word! LOL Thanks so much!!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2019

Toni is amazing!

Sweet Angel Cakes is the place to go for your wedding! Toni has the most amazing cakes and flavors! We wanted a "naked" cake with flowers placed upon it. And when she showed up on our wedding day with it, it was even more beautiful than we had imagined. And everyone said it was so delicious!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Hi Brittany! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with Sweet Angel Cakes! I really appreciate it. SO glad you were pleased and that your guests enjoyed the cake! That is our goal! Best wishes to the Newlyweds!!

Shelby V. · Married on 12/10/2019

Toni was great!

Sweet Angel Cakes and Toni was AMAZING! We loved our wedding cake. I saw their work at the Pink Bridal show in early 2019, and loved one of their model cakes and definitely the flavor. When we went to our tasting, we had a hard time deciding, but ended up just going classic with white cake/white icing and we loved it! I wish I had a picture of the cake to show you, but wedding photos aren't back quite yet, will update this post if I can when they are!

The cake was fantastic - the only thing I would say is that the cake goes along way! We ordered for 125 pieces, and had about 180 guests and we had leftovers.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Hi Shelby! So glad to hear that you were pleased with your wedding cake! I appreciate you taking the time to share a review with our potential future brides. We do include some built in extra servings since we never know who is cutting the cake, and if they cut pieces too big I wouldn't want you to run out. Sounds like you had a good cutter! Thanks so much and congratulations! Toni
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 10/25/2019

every cake with Toni is good

you can't go wrong with a flavor. not a sweets person but this cake rocks. I got the Wedding White Cake with almond buttercream frosting with raspberry filling. It was TO DIE FOR. can't wait to eat it for my 1 year.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Janette P. · Married on 10/18/2019

Treats for Our Big Day!

Sweet Angel Cakes is wonderful! Toni helped us pick out the perfect wedding cake, cupcakes, and grooms cake (heath bar!)

Sent on 10/29/2019

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Thanks so much Janette! We were happy to be a small part of your day. Congratulations! Enjoy married life!
  • Alexa

Alexa H. · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Baker in Chattanooga

Toni was awesome to work with! We really only wanted a simple cake to feed 75 guests, but Toni still treated me like any other bride, which I will say I felt I was not treated that way by another of my vendors unfortunately. Which is why I am so appreciative of Toni and my other vendors. The cake was absolutely delicious, everyone loved it! She is super professional and knows what she’s doing too. I would highly HIGHLY recommend Sweet Angel Cakes! She has everything from simple and classic to whatever you can imagine! Lol! I will definitely be using her in the future for any bigger events. Thank so much Toni! Oh and she also gave some really sweet advice and even sent a follow up email after the wedding which I think is a very nice touch ❤️

Sent on 11/08/2019

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Alexa, thanks so much for the kind words!! We loved being a part of your special day! We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Hope to be working with you again in the future! Best wishes to the two of you. Toni
  • Jordan

Jordan B. · Married on 09/01/2019

Nailed it!

My husband loves Star Wars, I love Harry Potter. I hit Toni with my vision of a nerdy mashup and she nailed it! Her excitement for creating what I was looking for made me even more excited to see the final product. The cake was exactly what I was looking for AND tasted great. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Jordan, thanks so much for this kind review! I kept meaning to email to see how you liked the cake, but 'tis the busy wedding season! I will be posting pics of your cake on social media soon. Thanks for trusting us to bring your ideas to life! Certainly one of the most unique wedding cakes we have made in some time! I had so much fun working on it! Best wishes to you guys!!
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 08/08/2019

Book her for all cake needs!

Toni is so sweet and so helpful when trying to find a cake for your big day. She doesn’t disappoint. You will be glad you picked her!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Awww, thanks so much Hanna! You looked gorgeous on your wedding day!! Glad you enjoyed cake and so glad we could be a small part of your special day!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth C. · Married on 04/05/2019

Toni made us the best cake we've ever had! Amazing!

Working with Toni was a joy and she created a masterpiece for my daughter's wedding. It was beautiful and delicious! We will be going back in the future for any other cakes we need. Highly recommend Sweet Angel Cakes!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

We so appreciate the kind words! Loved being a part of your sweet family's special day! Thanks so much. Toni

Taylor B. · Married on 12/01/2018

Ballinger Wedding

I had an amazing experience with Sweet Angel Cakes! She made the cake just how I wanted and was very professional. All of my guests kept on about how tasty it was and a few even got her name and number to use in the future for events! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Thanks so much Taylor! So glad to hear that the guests enjoyed the cakes. We LOVED being a part of your big day. Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it.

Lauren S. · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful experience

Working with Toni was a wonderful experience. At the cake tasting she gave a couple of options for frosting and even sent a little piece home for my fiancé who couldn't attend the tasting. The cake was delivered on-time and she arranged the cake topper and the flowers and it looked beautiful. The cake was delicious and it was a great experience working with Sweet Angel Cakes from start to finish.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review Lauren!! We really appreciate it and I am so glad to hear that all went well and that you were happy with the cake! I just LOVED your cake topper and the fact that it had special memory. Best wishes to the newlyweds!!

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2018

2-tier Wedding Cake

Just like all the reviews before me, Toni was an amazing individual to work with. Since this was our first time ordering a professionally made cake we had some questions and did not quite know what direction to go. She provided guidance such as suggesting we avoid dark colored fondont, and helped us pick what would be best to feed our tiny wedding. Speaking of which, depsite the fact we had a tiny wedding she did not treat us any differently. Which, if you're just starting your planning you may have noticed some places do based on the size.

Now to the most important part... the cake itself. It was perfect. She took pictures and all but copied them. We had not only a beautiful 2-tier cake for the wedding but we had a delicious one at that. Even our typical non-sweet eating guests enjoyed it.

Thank you Toni!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

Sweet Angel Cakes was such a pleasure to work with and the cakes are fantastic!

We worked with Toni for both wedding cakes, the bride and grooms cake. She was absolutely fantastic to work with. At our tasting, she was so helpful and informative with all the questions that we had. All of her cakes were delicious, it was hard to pick just two flavors. I showed Toni pictures of what we wanted and she made the cakes exactly as we asked. I was pretty set on what I wanted the cake to look like and she made my vision come to life. Also, everyone was ranting and raving about how delicious the cakes were. Sweet Angel Cakes was an absolute pleasure to work with and I will recommend all my future bride friends to work with Toni!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Cake Ever. Sweetest Vendor Ever.

Sweet Angel Cakes made our special day, everything we wanted and more. She was kind, checked up often, the cake tasting was phenomenal, she created an icing flavor just for us, she helped my mom set everything up day of, and she has been nothing short of amazing. If I EVER need a cake again, I know exactly where I'm going. I'll probably contact her yearly for a mini of our cake to be made. And I don't even live in Chattanooga. That's how good it is.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Angela you are so kind! Thanks so much for the sweet words! I really enjoyed working with you and I am SO glad you were pleased with the cakes. I will always remember my first lavender buttercream bride. Best wishes for a Sweet life!

Emie · Married on 09/15/2018

Sweet Angels Cakes is simply the best! Toni did a wonderful job with my daughter’s wedding cake. It was flawless, beautiful and delicious and delivered on a very timely manner! It was exactly how my daughter wanted it to be- elegant and classy! I highly recommend checking out Sweet Angel Cakes for any special occasion! Kudos Toni! Thank you so much for a job well done.—-Emie

Sent on 09/21/2018

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review Emie! Thanks for choosing us to be a part of your daughters special day! Best wishes to the happy couple.

Allie · Married on 08/18/2018

The cake was AMAZING! And exactly as described. Toni was a joy to work with! So kind and easy to talk to. And I got to have 2 cake tastings! WIN!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Allie!! We really appreciate it and am so glad that you were happy with our service and cake! We enjoyed being a part of your day and wish you both the best!

Samantha · Married on 11/05/2016

We loved our wedding cake! Not only was it delicious but beautiful as well! My husband and I were on a tight budget at the time of our wedding planning and Sweet Angel Cakes helped us so much with their wedding cake to go option! I could not have been any happier!!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

Absolutely wonderful! I would without a doubt work with Sweet Angel Cakes again!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we did. We trust married live is treating you well!

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

Toni was so sweet during our tasting and made us a beautiful cake - just what we wanted! She was a total pleasure to work with - very responsive, organized, and professional.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Thanks so much Emily! I appreciate you taking the time to write the kind words. Best wishes to you!!

Abbey · Married on 10/15/2016

DELICIOUS cakes and the *sweetest* owner, Toni. So flexible with our schedule and so very helpful with our vision. The best of the best!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sweet Angel Cakes's reply:

Thanks so much Abbey! We really appreciate the kind words. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Ali · Married on 10/15/2016

If you want a cake that tastes as good as it looks, look no further. I highly recommend Sweet Angel Cakes! It truly was the best wedding cake I have ever tasted. I worked with many cake vendors before making a selection for my wedding, and Sweet Angel Cakes was by far the best in my opinion.

Sent on 12/07/2016