Sweet and Sexy Bridal Glamour Reviews

Sweet and Sexy Bridal Glamour 3
  • Wendy

Wendy Marie · Married on 12/28/2018

Krystina Is amazing and talented

My experience with Krystina was very special. She is so personable when she is working. It’s easy to feel comfortable with her. I felt beautiful all day long. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Sweet and Sexy Bridal Glamour 4
    Sweet and Sexy Bridal Glamour 5
    Sweet and Sexy Bridal Glamour 6

Krystina was amazing! I did a few trials because I couldn't decide what I wanted and Krystina was so helpful. All my bridesmaids loved her too! No one could have done a good a job as her

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • F

Frances · Married on 06/28/2014

Krystina was so wonderful! She helped keep me calm on my big day and was a joy to be with. She did an amazing job and I've never felt more beautiful. I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Karen · Married on 05/25/2014

I would highly recommend Sweet And Sexy Bridal Glamour to anyone. Krystina was very responsive to my questions and emails. Christina and Ashley did our hair and makeup for my wedding. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received about both ! Even I thought I looked fabulous ! It is very important to have a trial run first. When we had ours, we found out exactly what we did want and what we did not want. Ashley and Christina were very professional and personable and did their jobs exactly like we wanted.
    I would use them again in the future if I ever have a need for services like this again.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Krystina did my hair and makeup for my wedding in May. I booked her very last minute (literally the week before my wedding!) and she was able to fit me in her schedule. Even though we didn't have time for a trial, she managed to turn the pictures I sent her into reality in my hair, and gave nice, natural makeup that looked great in all of my photos. I had so many compliments on both my hair and makeup all day. And best of all, she kept me calm and relaxed while my mom, sister, and cousins swirled around me in the final chaotic hour before we had to leave for the wedding. Thank you so much, Krystina, for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Antonette · Married on 01/25/2014

Krystina and Noelia were amazing! First, my trial with Krystina went great and really made me look forward to getting pampered and beautiful the day of the wedding. Then, a few days before the wedding, she called to reassure me that they would be there for our hair and makeup no matter the weather (which didn't end up being an issue but could've been in January). But really, it was all about the day of work they put in! Everyone loved their hair and makeup and I couldn't have been happier about the quality. She is fantastic to work with and did such a great job, I just can't say enough about it!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Lacey · Married on 01/18/2014

HOLY CRAP did me and my girls look amazing the day of! Krystina and Noella did a WONDERFUL job at our hair and makeup and we all kept getting compliments all day long. Krystina is easy to talk to, understands what needs to be done, and will really work with you to help get the vision in your head to be a real thing.

Sent on 01/19/2014

Molly · Married on 12/07/2013

Krystina was absolutely fabulous! She styled my hair along with my sister's and then 4 of us got our make-up done. She worked with my hectic schedule to find a time that would work for my hair and make-up trial. I loved the trial and booked her immediately. She arrived on time for the wedding and the hair and makeup were all on schedule. She was fun and professional and I would absolutely use her again for a special occasion!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Erin · Married on 11/23/2013

The Sweet and Sexy Bridal team were professional, prompt and and a great way to start my wedding day. My trial appointment was seamless and I felt fully comfortable with everything leading into the wedding day. Sweet and Sexy Bridal provided a warm and fun atmosphere for my girls and I, and I found them to be a great value. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 01/18/2014

Kay · Married on 11/16/2013

Krystina and her team did a wonderful job for my wedding. I was very very happy with all of our makeup and I'm very happy that I chose her. She was very professional (made a schedule, sent me back a copy of the deposit check and contract). Excellent choice if you are looking for wedding makeup!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Meredith · Married on 10/26/2013

After weeks of searching for a hair and makeup artist for my wedding, and not having much luck, my friend told me about Krystina of Sweet & Sexy Bridal Glamour. My friend gushed, "She did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and she's absolutely wonderful." With a trusted reference, I called her. I was concerned that Krystina wouldn't be available due to the geographic distance between where she worked (north of Baltimore) and where my wedding was (Northern VA near Leesburg). "No problem!", was Krystina's response.

When I arrived for the trial run, I had a few pictures of my gown, told her about the landscape of the wedding, and I had a few pictures of hairstyles I liked. In what seemed like moments, she was able to create exactly the style I had in mind but could not articulate. It was perfect. I have never felt so beautiful.

From a business perspective, Krystina responds quickly to emails and phone calls, she is very professional, and she is a great value for the DC area. On the day of the wedding, she and her team member also managed to fit in an extra person into their already busy schedule. My wedding day hair and makeup was just as great as it was on the trial run, and not a strand was out of place even after hours of photos and dancing! The makeup (air brush) also held up beautifully.

She is fabulous and I wish I lived closer to her salon so she could do my hair on a regular basis. I absolutely love her.

Sent on 01/10/2014

I was looking for a great airbrush artist to do my bridal party make up for the day of my wedding and Sweet and Sexy Bridal Glamour did just that. Noelia was my makeup artist and she did a fantastic job. For the trial prior to the wedding she really listened to the style of makeup I had envisioned for my special day. She took her time and was very patient with me as I had changed my mind several times over the "look" I was going for. On the day of the wedding, Noelia arrived at our venue an hour early to set up. She was very calm and timely in doing everyone's makeup and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. I would recommend this business to anyone!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Bevin · Married on 07/20/2013

Krystina of Sweet and Sexy Bridal is amazing! She took so much time with me during my consultation and was willing to try several different hairstyles until we found the perfect one for my wedding! On the day of my wedding, Krystina was amazing. She arrived early, had a printed schedule, and made sure that everyone's hair and makeup looked beautiful. She worked with each individual girl to make sure that they had a hairstyle that would work for them, and everyone absolutely loved their hair/makeup when she finished! I would definitely recommend Krystina to anyone looking for wedding/event hair and makeup services.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Laura · Married on 07/13/2013

Krystina provided hair and makeup services for my wedding 7/13/13. I was beyond thrilled with her and her assistant! She came all the way to my home (quite a drive from her home base!) and conducted a thorough trial with me prior to the event. She worked tirelessly to perfect my look (I am really picky about my makeup) and never made me feel as though I was a bother if I wanted to try something different. On the day of my wedding Krystina and her assistant were both punctual and professional. They easily set up in our hotel room and got to work right on schedule. They provided hair and makeup for myself, my mother and four bridesmaids as if it was nothing! We were all done and ready to go on time. They worked with each girl to provide makeup and hair that everyone felt comfortable with! Everyone was very happy with their results, including several in my group that do typically wear much makeup. Krystina was able to provide glamorous bridal hair and makeup that allowed us to look our best, but still look like us! I would highly recommend Krystina!!! : )

Sent on 09/17/2013

Christina · Married on 06/29/2013

Krystina was a joy to work with and she really made me look beautiful on my wedding day. She is so friendly and fun and kept me upbeat even while things were going crazy. Since we were running late, Krystina was able to help my bridesmaids and my mother get ready quickly and didn't charge me extra for the extra work even when I offered. As were were waiting for people, she also helped the photographer with my getting ready photos. Krystina was a big help and I'm so grateful for everything she did for me. If you want to look amazing and have a stress free wedding, you have to go to Krystina!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Kristina did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and I on my wedding day, and she did a beautiful job! We got many comments about the awesome job she did on everybody's hair. The airbrushed makeup lasted very well throughout the day, and to get airbrush and false eyelashes all for the base makeup price is cheaper that what many other beauticians charged. She was very friendly and flexible, and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Krystina and her team did hair and makeup for me and all of my bridesmaids and they were excellent! They were such a fun team and were so accommodating. My sister had a bruise on her leg and they even went out of their way to airbrush that for her so it wouldn't be visible in photos! We all got lots of compliments on our hair and makeup, and everyone looked great.

Krystina is so sweet and so easy to work with--she is really laid back and just made me feel so relaxed from the trial to the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking from someone to come to them to do hair and makeup--you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Erika · Married on 05/04/2013

Krystina was absolutely pivotal in making my beautiful day a success. She did an AMAZING job with my hair, nails and makeup and also did a awesome job for my mom and sister's hair as well. The quality and value we recieved for her services were ideal and she even brought me a bottle of bubbly in order to calm my nerves before the wedding (it was definately much needed considering my bustier went missing). I recieved many complements on my hair and would definately seek her services again if need be. She is an amazing stylist that I wish I had back home with me because I would have her do my hair and nails all the time!

Sent on 05/15/2013

linda · Married on 04/27/2013

krystina was so good! she was both professional and personal with me. she made me look beautiful, and believe me, she had her work cut out for her! i will definitely be going to her again for any future needs i may have. i would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/30/2013
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 03/23/2013

I couldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out. My hair was flawless!

It was very windy on my wedding day. We were next to the water so there were these huge wind gusts. I took pictures outside for 3 hours before the ceremony but there wasn't a hair out of place. You never would have even thought that I had stepped outside before I walked down the aisle.

This was the first time my Mom and I had our makeup professionally done and we could not be more pleased. My Mom is 63 and she felt pretty but not artificially made up. My eye makeup and lashes stayed on for over 30 hours. After the wedding I took a shower and washed my face but left my eye makeup on and went to bed. When I woke up the next morning, my eye shadow still looked fresh so I kept it on the whole next day too. My now husband kept telling me how beautiful I was, I think he misses the fake lashes.

I have very sensitive skin so I was concerned but none of the products she used irritated my skin. I also have a very fair complexion but she was able to match my skin tone without making me look like I was wearing bronzer or too much makeup.

Her prices may seem high but they are not. You get what you pay for! Plus her price includes airbrush foundation application and lashes (most places charge extra for those services). You have enough to worry about on your wedding day, don't add to your stress by having to drive all around town getting your hair and makeup done. Plus who wants to sit around in a salon waiting on your bridesmaids when you could be in your hotel room sipping on Mimosas. Hire someone that will come to you. I used to Manage Salons and I know there are a lot of stylists that hate doing updo's and it shows in their work. Take it from me, it is worth hiring someone who specializes in updo's and takes pride in their work. You don't want to take a chance and use your regular stylist or try a new salon on your wedding day.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Kelly · Married on 03/18/2013

Krystina Carraway is both an amazing artist and true professional. From my first interactions with her over email and all the way through our wedding day, Krystina was amazing to work with. Her pricing and services were clearly and accurately described on her website and she was very flexible for scheduling. She is very open to ideas and suggestions, she is not pushy, and she will work with you every step of the way with any questions you have. She was a lifesaver for me since I am the type of person that will go a year between hair cuts and knows next to nothing about makeup!

At my trial (which she strongly recommends) we were able to go through a number of hairstyles until we found the right one for my wedding. She offered her opinions throughout, took notes, pictures and gave me the names of the makeup we selected in case I wanted to purchase some for touch ups. She patiently answered my questions and worked with me until we were both happy with the result.

When the forecast for my wedding turned cold and rainy, Krystina called me that morning and offered to bring a formal jacket for me to wear. Since I hadn't planned on sleet in March, I was unprepared, but through Krystina's generosity, I was able to be warm and comfortable throughout the day. She arrived on time and prepared and did a beautiful job. She was friendly and outgoing with my family members and helped everyone to feel at ease. When the photographer arrived and everything turned a bit hectic, Krystina was patient and steady as a rock, making sure that everything was perfect before we finally left.

We were blessed with a number of wonderful vendors, but Krystina was exceptional. I would unreservedly recommend her to anyone looking for bridal hair and makeup or even just getting fancied up for a special night out.

Sent on 04/06/2013

Megan · Married on 02/09/2013

Krystina from Sweet and Sexy bridal glamour was an unexpected find while looking on some wedding blogs, but yet she turned out to be the perfect person to make me feel beautiful for my wedding. Krystina is so personable and calming. I knew from our first phone conversation that she would be someone to help calm me down on my big day. And she really was some reliable both professionally as well as emotionally. As our wedding day approached, the weather forecast was looking a little questionable. I became incredibly stressed when my guests started calling saying they weren't sure if they would make it. And then I got an email from Krystina telling me not to worry, she would be there and would stay the night if the weather was bad. It was a simple thing, but I really appreciated the kindness. (And it turned out to be a beautiful, perfect day)
    I didn't really know what I wanted to do with my hair. After our trial, I didn't feel a completely confident in the hairstyle I chose. When I wrote Krystina, she was more than happy to have another trial which she came in early so that I could get my hair done before my first fitting. She made really good suggestions, but also listened to me to make sure that I felt comfortable with how I looked.
    On the day of my wedding, Krystina drove out to Taneytown to do my makeup and hair for me (as well as for some of my close friends). We had the best time just talking, listening to music, and getting ready. All my friends loved their hair and makeup. I felt absolutely beautiful and more importantly my husband loved the way I looked.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2012

Krystina was absolutely a pleasure to work with for my wedding. She came up with a one of a kind off the wall hairstyle that I and everyone else loved! She was really flexible and I would definitely recommend her for any formal event!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Krystina and Chrissy were absolutely wonderful. They made my day that much better. All of my girls, including myself , looked beautiful! We received so many compliments throughout the night. They were also alot of fun to deal with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to look beautiful on their Wedding Day!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Stefani · Married on 10/27/2012

Krystina is an extremely talented hair and makeup artist. I enjoyed meeting with her for a trial and knew immediately that she would do an amazing job the day of the wedding. She listens to your thoughts and ideas and makes them a reality. Most of my bridesmaids only had vague ideas for updos... she was able to give them each a beautiful and unique style. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/22/2013