Swazae Productions Reviews

12 | Terryville, CT

12 Reviews for Swazae Productions

Jamilah · Married on 09/23/2017

Swazae Productions were awesome! They paid attention to our personalities and took into consideration our interest as well as applying their suggestions as well. The photo booth was a hit and the music had people nonstop out of their seats! He was a one stop shop on the services provided! I would recommend Swazae productions for any one looking for music and more!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Kim · Married on 05/27/2017

Amazing price, service and professionalism! I would use DJ Swazae again and again! He and his team were fabulous and I appreciated everything they did to make my wedding after party a huge success! Thank you!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Victoria · Married on 05/05/2017

DJ Swazae made our wedding so amazing! Their website was easy to navigate and let us chose all the songs we did and did not want played, we saw the entire time line, we got to input our wedding party for the MC. During our wedding they took care of everything and made everything so easy for us on our big day. I would highly recommend them to everyone looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • User3424806 · event on 07/20/2013

Had a wonderful time, thank you so VERY much.....

Sent on 07/28/2013

Beatriz · event on 06/15/2013

I have never had the need to look for these types of services and was a little anxious about it. But Oscar and Peter made it such an easy, stress free transaction and most of all they gave me great instructions and provided amazing support every step of the way. And at the event they were simply amazing! We had requested specific songs, but it turned out we needed to adjust the vibe to fit with people attending, and they did it seamlessly. I recommend their company to anyone who wants a to have a great party!

Sent on 06/26/2013
  • User3297504 · event on 05/31/2013

Great guys! Quality service at an affordable price. Perfect for our event.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Ann · event on 04/20/2013

This is the first time we had a dj at this yearly event. It really made the party.. The Dj's were great , the weather was not the best, but they set right up ,came prepared to handle sun or rain.. Everyone was dancing and having a great time!! Thanks for making this party a success!!

Sent on 05/25/2013

Natasha · Married on 10/20/2012

Pete and Oscar were fantastic! My husband and I wanted to make sure our guests had a great time. But we also wanted some of the music lineup elements to be "different". We chose some less-than-typical ceremony music, put the ever popular group/line dances on the do-not-play list, and needed music in three separate locations at our venue. And then, to make things that much more difficult for our DJ duo, we added a last minute slideshow to the roster which required not only a screen for viewing but coordination with the audio. And everything went perfectly!! I could not have been a happier bride! I felt that much more confident that night knowing they had their parts of the whole production under control!

Sent on 11/03/2012
  • User2722970 · event on 10/13/2012

Everyone that attended the event said that the DJ made it the best one yet and we absolutely need him back next year. He helped us when we were having problems with announcing who won the raffles, he played music that 80 - 16 year olds enjoyed, the dance floor was never empty, no one wanted to leave, his lighting was perfect, I cannot wait for next year we are going to book him now so we do not lose the opportunity to have him again.

Sent on 10/18/2012

h · event on 09/29/2012

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ! We had a great time and Oscar did a perfect job of balancing the music requests with what was age-appropriate! Highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2012

dj swazae was great, he played all the right songs that everyone enjoyed. I would absolutely recommend him.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Maureen & Noel · Married on 09/03/2011

There was a high level of professionalism and thoughtfullness throughout the planning of our music and all during our event!

Sent on 09/15/2012