Swatchbook Weddings Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Andrea Married on 04/23/2010
    If you are planning your wedding or event and want beautiful, affordable, unique invitations, programs, place cards, signs, etc. BOOK SWATCHBOOK WEDDINGS. Invitations can be challenging for a bride, it's easy with Angela. She grasped my ideas from the very beginning and I could not have been more ecstatic about how everything turned out. Angela also provided me with matching place cards, programs and unique signs for my wedding (at the last minute no less) and I received countless complements on how beautifully everything went together. Popular online invitation websites or even local invitation companies cannot provide what Angela can. I would refer anyone to her with 100% confidence - she made my wedding planning experience an incredibly positive one.
    Risha Married on 01/11/2010
    Everything was Wonderful!! Couldn't have dealt with a nicer person, helpful in every way, shape, and form. I contacted her with short notice and she took care of everything in no time! Thanks for everything!
    Lisa Married on 11/14/2009
    I couldn't have been happier with the entire process and the product! Many compliments were received by those who received Angie's invitations.
    Heather Married on 08/11/2009
    Gorgeous! I never for a moment had to worry that my invitations would not be perfect! They were custom, unique, personal and exactly what I wanted. Angela was such a pleasure to work with and helped out with the "little details" that really bring a wedding together. I would highly reccomend Swatchbook Weddings to anyone for any occasion.
    Nicole Married on 06/20/2009
    Swatchbook Weddings was so awesome to work with. The design process was so easy, and it was so nice to work with someone so in tune to my needs. Angela is so creative, and will work hard to make sure you get what you want. And the value for cost is amazing!! Definitely an undiscovered talent!
    Caryn Married on 04/04/2009
    Angela is such a wonderful resource. Her ideas and the final product are above what I could have expected.
    Elba Married on 11/28/2008
    This vendor was very easy to work with as well as a delight. She was able to duplicate what our ideas were and also add her own to make our wedding invitations how we wanted. She was able to work with us through e-mail given that her location is in AZ and we live in IL. She also mailed us examples and spoke with us over the phone in order to prefect details we wanted. They were excellent!! She also made extra monograms for us in a timely fashion when we needed them for decorative purposes.