Swatch Studios Reviews

Swatch Studios 6
Swatch Studios 7

Alex and Traci Nichols · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!

I loved every picture they captured! The photos of my wedding have so much detail and depth it is incredible. I strongly recommend using them. They are worth the money. My photographer was so amazing and easy to work with. She truly cared about our special day, and I can't thank them enough for capturing every emotion there was on our big day! Thank you.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Swatch Studios 15

Swatch Studios's reply:

Wow, thank you Alex & Traci!! You are so sweet and we can't thank you enough for letting us be a part of your fun, beautiful and love-filled day. :)

Devin Cline · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Photographer around

We are so blessed that we were able to work with Swatch Studios for our wedding! They were the kindest people to work with and their photos are absolutely beautiful. We worked with Diana personally and she was so kind, fun and knew exactly how to capture our day. We had a very special situation and had a rushed wedding due to a sick family member, and Diana and her team were very accommodating to our needs. 10/10 hands down the best photographers in the area!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Swatch Studios's reply:

Awww, thanks for the kind words, Devin!! It was such an honor to work with you as well. You have no idea :)

Hunter · Married on 03/23/2019

Above and Beyond!

Your search for the best wedding photographer ends here! Swatch Studios perfectly captured our day from start to finish. Brooks and Diana are so kind and talented and go the extra mile to make the entire day about YOU! Turn around time is great, communication is phenomenal, and our custom wedding album is breathtaking. We are so happy we have these photos and videos to cherish the memory of our wedding day forever.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Swatch Studios 21
    Swatch Studios 22
    Swatch Studios 23

Swatch Studios's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Your words are so incredibly appreciated. You and Dustin are two of the sweetest people and we couldn't be happier that you chose us to be a part of your beautiful wedding day :)
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 11/02/2018

Wonderful!

Diana, Brooks, and the rest of the swatch team is so wonderful. They check in often which helped so much. They are understanding and make your wedding day go smoothly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Swatch Studios's reply:

Thank you, Lori! It was so wonderful working with you and couldn't be happier to have been a part of your beautiful day :)

Crystal Garcia · Married on 10/13/2018

Beyond talented!!!

Words cannot express our gratitude towards Brooks and Diana! They went above and beyond-from our engagement shoot, to a private bridal session to the most perfect day, Our Wedding...they exceeded every expectation. Don't waste your time in searching for photographers- I promise you'll want Swatch Studios capturing every moment!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Swatch Studios's reply:

Wow!! Thank you, Crystal! You are truly the sweetest. We loved getting to know you throughout the whole process and we're so glad we could be such a big part of your beautiful day :)
  • Courtney

Courtney Laubacher · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely stunning

I recently got married and we used Swatch Studios not only for our wedding, but our engagement photos as well. They did an absolutely amazing job at capturing all of the small details throughout the day and they were great to work with! Brooks and Diana made us feel very comfortable and their professionalism is top notch! We will be using them in the future without question and highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Swatch Studios's reply:

Thank you, Courtney! It was an honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding day and we are so humbled by your kind words :)

Dana · Married on 09/14/2018

Stop looking for anyone else!

Brooks and Diana of Swatch Studios made our entire engagement and wedding photography experience nothing but fun, relaxing, and gorgeous! I (bride) am a very type A personality who wanted to know every detail about the plan to make sure nothing was missed, and they were always one step ahead of me and always happy to respond to any questions or concerns. Communication is key when it comes to wedding planning, while I struggled to balance all the other vendors,
    photography quickly moved off my stress radar because I knew Swatch had everything under control from start to finish. Most importantly, our photos are breathtaking and we have their beautiful efforts that capture every moment and mood of one of the best days of our lives. Thank you Swatch for everything!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Swatch Studios's reply:

You have completely filled out hearts, Dana. Thank YOU for letting us be such a big part of your day, we enjoyed every minute of it and are so glad we were able to take some of the stress out of wedding planning :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2018

Best Ever!

I highly recommend Swatch Studios! Diana helped make our day so special. She is so nice and creative, we absolutely loved our wedding photos. Even though it was a rainy day, she was able to capture moments that made me forget all of our pictures were taken inside. They are so beautiful. If you are looking for great quality pictures and creativity please contact Swatch Studios! They will always hold a special place in our hearts, for help making our wedding day special. Thank you!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Swatch Studios 24

Swatch Studios's reply:

Aw, Jennifer, you are too sweet! It has been so great getting to know you and I loved seeing your beautiful day come together. You didn't let a little rain stop you from having an absolutely stunning and perfectly FUN wedding day :)
  • Lisha

Lisha · Married on 09/01/2018

They are the best!

When I was looking for someone to photograph our wedding, I was looking for the very best. I came across Swatch Studios and saw from their photos that they were a cut above the rest. I was so excited to book them as our photographer and they did not disappoint! Our engagement photos, wedding photos, and wedding video all turned out to be stunning works of art that my husband and I are so thankful to be able to enjoy for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Swatch Studios's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lisha! We truly appreciate it! We had so much fun getting to know you and were so honored to tell your story :)

Jennifer Kustec · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Photographers AND People

When you book Diana and Brooks for your wedding, you will not only get AMAZING and artistic photos, but also incredible people to work with, who go above and beyond to help you with every step of planning and experiencing your perfect day. I will never forget how beautiful and special they made me feel while photographing me getting ready to walk down the aisle. Several of our wedding guests made unsolicited comments on how detail-oriented and helpful Diana and Brooks were...before even seeing any pictures! My husband and I truly enjoyed the entire process from the engagement pictures to receiving our beautiful album after our wedding. We can 100% honestly say that we have zero regrets in choosing Swatch Studios. Do yourself a favor and invest in these amazing photographers- we are so glad we did!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Swatch Studios 25
    Swatch Studios 26

Swatch Studios's reply:

You are so sweet, Jennifer. Thank you so much!! It has been such a joy getting to know you two and we had such a blast on your wedding day!!

Kayla · Married on 11/25/2017

This review is long overdue, but Brooks and Diana are beyond great! We were able to bundle our package and use Swatch for all photography including our engagement session and entire wedding, video clip, as well as Photo Booth! Not one regret for any of that! With all of those booked there were 5 people staffed at my wedding (2 photo, 2 video, 1 Photo Booth) and it never felt chaotic, they were hardly even noticed but somehow captured every moment beautifully. Not many people get to have that amount of hands involved for the price they pay when it comes to wedding things. Lets be real, nothing is cheap! They are such a sweet couple and go out of their way to make sure you feel comfortable every step of the way, which is rare to find in certain professions. When schedules were near to impossible to work around to meet up, they made it easy to FaceTime to make sure all of our questions, comments, and concerns were heard. Their work leaves you in awe. Every detail is remembered thanks to their amazing work. I would recommend them a million times over!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Swatch Studios 27
    Swatch Studios 28
    Swatch Studios 29
    Swatch Studios 30

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2017

I'm an extremely picky person and Swatch Studios has been amazing to work with. They frequently checked in with me to make sure we were doing okay and didn't need any help with planning. I have 100% confidence they will be extraordinary on our wedding (as they were with our engagement pictures). They genuinely care about your needs and I can't wait to work with them on our special day!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Swatch Studios's reply:

Aw, thank you Stephanie! You are too sweet, we can't wait for the big day!! :D

melinda · Married on 10/21/2017

Swatch Studios is incredible! I wanted to book them before we were even engaged! We looked around at other photographers but only one had the quality of photos we wanted! Diana is super easy to work with! She always kept in contact with us to make sure the wedding planning was going smoothly and I knew I could always ask her if I didn’t know what to do! From our engagement photos to our wedding photos she captured all the moments that make us! All the details were captured off our wedding day so in years to come we can always remember even the little moments we couldn’t keep! The blogs they write are so induring and sweet! The most important part that I loved was getting our sneak peaks only a few days after our wedding and getting all our photos within a month after! The wedding book is one of the best ones we have seen and is perfect to always remember and show family and Friends! Getting great photos are priceless because at the end of the day it’s the one thing you can remember and cherish for years to come! Thanks to Swatch Studios for capturing the most important parts of our wedding day!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Swatch Studios 38
    Swatch Studios 39
    Swatch Studios 40

Jordan · Married on 09/09/2017

If you are planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and book with Swatch Studios. As soon as we met with Diana for our initial meeting and saw their work, I knew they were the photographers for us. Every wedding they photograph is so unique. Brooks and Diana made the whole process so special and fun for us. Diana was so great at giving advice for booking other vendors, helping with my day-of timeline, and was always available to happily answer questions. They are so organized and detail-oriented. When I wanted to meet our videographer that would be at our wedding, they arranged for us all to go out to dinner and meet him. We honestly feel that Brooks and Diana are now our friends; and I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for fun, unique, and gorgeous wedding photography!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Amy · Married on 08/26/2017

To say that Swatch Studios (Diana and Brooks) are great would be the biggest understatement of the century. From the very moment that we booked them, they were nothing but professional, fun to work with, and very very attentive. Every question I had was answered and every request (both big and small) I made was tackled. They did our engagement photos first. My (now) husband is not into pictures, and doesn't feel comfortable posing for a camera. They somehow got him to open up and he was like a natural!! It was crazy! When people saw our engagement pictures we heard so many different comments, all good. Some that I remember are "You look like you should be on a magazine cover!" "These pictures are incredible!!" "These are so different than other people's engagement pictures!!" We felt like rock stars! At first, we were a little hesitant about the pricing, as we thought it was a little high. But I will tell you, they are worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY! Our video and all the pictures allow us to relive our wedding day over and over. We love Swatch!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2017

Your wedding day really does go as fast as everyone says. What seems like months and months of planning, it all comes to a head on one day. You are spinning and hoping to stay in the moment but also trying to keep on track of what’s next and where to be. This is where Diana and Brooks step in. They are two photographers you want behind the lens and by your side on your wedding day. Not only do they take breathtaking photos that will be cherished for a lifetime, but they take the time from the beginning to learn about the both of you as couple, your background, style, and the vision your are so carefully planning for your wedding. The attention to detail, sincerity, experience with wedding day schedules, and incredible talent for capturing beautiful moments makes them a league all on their own. The day is fast, but their photos will have your hearts and flood your memories every time you view them.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/08/2017

Where to start with Swatch Studios? Diana & Brooks and their photography skills were more than we could have ever hoped for. We knew from the beginning of the planning process that our photography would be one of the most important take aways from our big day, and the final photos that we received went above and beyond! During our engagement shoot Diana & Brooks made us feel comfortable getting used to being in front of the camera. That day we also learned very quickly how awesome they both were, super sweet and down to earth. On our wedding day, their patience, professionalism, and creativity made the wedding even more special. I cannot say enough good things about Brooks & Diana, they are truly the best and I would HIGHLY recommend them to any future couples!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Ann · Married on 05/20/2017

Diana and her team were AMAZING! We couldn't have imagined using any other photographer at our wedding. Diana's work is so creative and wonderful and her packages are priced at a competitive rate! A week or so after our honeymoon Diana emailed me, letting us know our photos were finished! I couldn't believe her quick turnaround time. We were so lucky to find Swatch Studios and reserve their photography services (including their awesome photobooth setup!) for our wedding. Thanks Diana for making everything so easy!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Brandee · Married on 05/20/2017

Swatch Studios was at the top of our list from the moment we started searching for photographers, based solely on their breathtaking images. And then after meeting with them, we knew they would be a perfect fit for our vision of the day. They have such an eye for detail that you don't always see in others' albums, and we are so grateful for their attention to the "little things" - the ones that are easily overlooked by the Bride and Groom during the chaos of the day! And thankfully, we have them documented for years to come. Brooks and Diana are experts in the wedding industry - and can give you great advice on all fronts (not just photography). We had FUN taking pictures - and that was so important to us. We can't stop looking at our beautiful photos - Thank you so much, Brooks, Diana and Kristy!
    Icing on the cake: Using their photobooth with amazing, unique backdrop selections and photostrips which we doubled as memories for ourselves and our guests! :)

Sent on 06/28/2017

Laurie · Married on 04/22/2017

Swatch Studios was worth every penny for capturing the most amazing photos of my wedding day! Brooks, Diana, and Kristy went out of their way to make sure they got the best shots. From our engagement session to the big day, Brooks and Diana were there to make us comfortable and look our absolute best. The artistic quality of their work is hands-down the best in Toledo, and they are absolute sweethearts as well! Thank you so much for helping make my dream wedding come true! -Laurie Stanton :)

Sent on 05/16/2017

Swatch Studios's reply:

Laurie & Rich, you are the amazing ones! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your beautiful wedding day, it has been amazing getting to know you and we can't wait to get together for wine & charcuterie soon :D

Emily · Married on 11/19/2016

Diana and Brooks are simply put, the best wedding photographers in the area. You want to talk about two people that will go the extra mile to make sure you have an amazing day? They came to Hawaii with us!! I would have never thought they would be so willing to come and they gave us more than what we could have ever asked for when it comes to both our wedding and engagement photos. Our photos are so breath taking that I change my mind daily on which one is my favorite. They are both so comfortable with each other and so easy to work with that you forget pictures are even happening. Between working out travel plans and itineraries both locally and on the islands, having meetings, and putting together the most gorgeous albums, they were right there with suggestions and help. I couldn't be more happy with all of my photos and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for photos that are creative, one of a kind and most of all beautiful.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Chelsea · Married on 11/12/2016

So amazing!

We are so glad we used Swatch Studios! They are so talented and we are so happy with how our photos turned out! Brooks and Diana were amazing to work with and helped make our vision a million times better than we ever expected! You will NOT be disappointed if you book Swatch Studios!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Brenna · Married on 09/04/2016

We used Swatch for our wedding and our pictures have turned out amazing!! Diana is so creative and the pictures are very unique. The photographers went with the flow of the day & captured great moments! I couldn't of imagined our big day without using Swatch! We have received so many compliments from people about our photos and how they should be in a magazine. They also stayed with us throughout the wedding and didn't leave right after our first dance, which was so nice because they got great pictures of our guests dancing!

Two weeks after the wedding we got an email saying our wedding pictures were ready! They are so fast and their work is great, I would highly recommend Swatch Studios for capturing any special time in your life!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Swatch Studios's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Brenna! Your day was absolutely beautiful and we had a wonderful time! Can't wait to get your album together!

Taylor · Married on 09/04/2016

Brooks and Diana were a dream come true, both in the business of being our photographers and also willing to suggest other vendors they have worked with and making us as comfortable as possible before the big day! They always kept in touch and arranged meetings with them to be sure there was no miscommunication and to make it a much more personable experience all around! Our photos were stunning, the proof is in their work ethic and in the photos..trust me! You won't regret choosing them and you never want to cut corners with your wedding photos, they will be a forever thing! Thank you Swatch Studios for capturing the best day of our lives in the most beautiful way!

Taylor & Tyler Luettke

Sent on 10/05/2016

Swatch Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for all the kind words! Everything about your day was absolutely beautiful and we were so glad to have been a part of it. Thanks for having us along for the ride and for trusting us with such an important aspect of your day :)