Swann Plantation Reviews

15 | Sevierville, TN

15 Reviews for Swann Plantation

15 Swann Plantation Reviews

Genelle · Married on 12/22/2017

I loved everything about Swann! Not only is it beautiful and you have a multitude of choice for any need, the owners are wonderful people! When getting married in Sevier County, this is the place to go!

Barbara · Married on 10/28/2017

Shari & John are amazing and do everything they can to make your day amazing and special. They are so accommodating & offer lots of options and flexibility.

Before you decide on a wedding venue, you have to visit the Swann Plantation in Sevier County, TN! This was the most magical and perfect place for our daughter's wedding one week ago! We fell in love with it the first time we saw it. Shari and John, the owners, did everything possible to make sure our big day was perfect going well beyond our expectations. To see our daughter arrive in a horse drawn carriage was breath taking! There are so many areas to chose from to hold your wedding, rehearsal dinner, reception or any other event. We wanted for nothing! There is so much history there. Already miss them!

Swann Plantation is hands down the most beautiful venue in the Sevierville area. I had my rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception here. It was so nice to have everything in one place. The whole wedding party was also able to get ready in the house. Thank you for being a part of our big day!

Hanna · Married on 05/30/2015

Beautiful venue and the owner helps you with all of your wedding needs and opens up her property to you just like you were family! So happy I picked a venue where the owner cares so much about your wedding day that she makes sure everything is perfect for you and helps in anyway possible!

Sindy · Married on 05/24/2015

I'm very thankful that I found Shari and John! They were super super helpful and they make you feel so welcome like if you are part of their family. This venue was all we ever wanted and more. We had the best day ever. If we ever have any events, we are definitely going with Swann Plantation!

hands down the most spectacular wedding venue that i have ever seen. my wedding was around 200 people. we had the ceremony in the barn. they had never done a barn wedding, but i requested it and Shari made it happen. it was absolutely stunning. we had our reception in the milk parlor that spilled onto the patio with tables and chairs. shari was so flexible and accommodating, she truly made me feel like family during the whole planning process. the girls and i spent the entire day leading up to the wedding in the house getting ready. the antique and vintage furniture in the house really are just beautiful. the boys got ready in the guest house which is very quaint and adorable. the entire property has so much to offer, every time you go up there you will see something new or learn another bit of local history. there is so many places and sites on the property to have a wedding or even a party. they really put their heart and soul into this property. my daughter and i rode in their horse drawn carriage up to the barn, it was a show stopper. the owners are very understanding, my coordinators and photographers and vendors had no issues or problems. they run a tight ship, which i appreciate as a very stressed bride. there is ample parking, actually a trolley picked up and dropped off my guests from their vehicles to the ceremony and back. my day was magic because of the care this family put into it. they allowed me to have photo shoots on the property before and after the wedding day which is amazing. my only issue was that my day went by way too fast.

Lesley · Married on 03/24/2015

Swann Plantation is a Sevier County jewel with a lovely historical home, darling milking parlor reception area, outdoor ceremony location, and the soon to be completed barn. The horses and exquisite carriage would make any bride's entrance like a fairytale.

Shari, the owner, is the nicest and most unique and caring person I have ever met. She is so easy to get in touch with whenever you need her and is ready to help make your vision come true. She is so passionate about what she does, it makes the experience nothing short of amazing. The venue made me feel as if j were at home and had a family vibe to it, instead of being cold like most venues are. I loved everything about Swann Plantation and would love to have another event/party here in the future.

Jamie · Married on 09/20/2014

Swann Plantation made the wedding of my dreams come true! The location and staff were amazing!

Jamie · Married on 09/20/2014

Cherish · event on: 10/13/2014

I have used Swann Plantation for numerous events. The milk house was perfect for the baby shower I threw my friend! The rustic glamour is unmatched by any other location in our area! The venue is gorgeous and the owner is very attentive to needs! I highly recommend using this venue for any event you may need! As well as hosting my own parties here, I have also been a vendor and this is my number 1 recommended venue for my clients! Not just because of the beauty of the location, but because of how passionate the owners are about meeting each detail and making the day and smooth as possible!

Cherish · event on: 01/19/2015

We used Swann Plantation for a winter party. The location is beautiful and the owners are great communicators! I highly recommend Swann Plantation for any event! It is a joy working with them and a wonderful location for photos!

• User6719951 · 2+ years ago

1.0

These are the most unprofessional people that I have ever met in my entire life. They charged $7,000 simply to rent the place and that's it. It comes with no decorations whatsoever. The grass had not even been mowed for the wedding ceremony. This place will not last very long if this is how they conduct a business.