Swan Point Yacht and Country Club Reviews

64 | Issue, MD

64 Reviews for Swan Point Yacht and Country Club

64 Swan Point Yacht and Country Club Reviews

Kelsie · Married on 09/08/2018

We were beyond thrilled with our big day!! Annette and staff went above and beyond to make sure every detail was hammered down. The ceremony and reception were both beautiful. It has been a rainy season and they even set up both inside and outside for the ceremony so we could wait until the last moments to decide if we needed an indoor ceremony, thankfully the rain held up long enough for us to have it outside! But they literally treated our wedding as if it were for a family member. I could not recommend them more!!!

Swan Point Yacht and Country Club 1

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

Our wedding at Swan Point was beyond Amazing!!! If I could do it all over again I would choose Swan Point every time! Annette is wonderful, she is so patient, extremely helpful and super responsive. We really enjoyed working with her and she made sure our wedding day was stress free. I had a beautiful wedding that was far better than anything I pictured in my mind, the guests had a great time, and the food was delicious. The staff is terrific and everyone was smiling and happy for us all day. They were able to help us set up, help us with decorations, and really made it a great experience. I loved this place and I just have to say Thank You for making our wedding day a dream come true!

Jazmine · Married on 08/05/2018

From the time we got to Swan Point to look at different venues we fell in love immediately! Through the whole process Annette was there and was willing to lend a helping hand. The day of we were welcomed and provided with refreshments and snacks. They made my day run so smoothly and helped keep me calm even with the few hick ups. The food was great the set up was great. If I had to do it all over again I would still choose Swan Point!

Swan Point Yacht and Country Club 2
    Swan Point Yacht and Country Club 7
    Swan Point Yacht and Country Club 8
    Swan Point Yacht and Country Club 9

Cassie · Married on 07/28/2018

Swan Point was THE BEST venue to have our wedding. Not only is the property beautiful, but Annette and her team are absolutely amazing. I didn't have to worry about a single thing because of their preparation beforehand and assistance day-of. The food was beyond incredible (all our guests agreed!) and the service staff were courteous and efficient.
    We rented the Lord Baltimore House for the weekend of our wedding and it was the best decision I made in the wedding planning process. My girls and I were able to relax in the morning and eat a yummy breakfast before we started getting ready at a pace that was not stressful at all. Our hair and make up vendors came straight to the house so there was less worry about timing everyone and everything. The house was gorgeous and plenty of space for my mom, my 4 bridesmaids, and myself. Plus some others day-of for getting ready. Then my husband and I had a close-by location to crash at after the wedding - no long, tired drives or potentially bed-bug-ridden hotel rooms.
    The expertise of the Swan Point staff (especially Annette!) made our wedding day the best, most fun, and stress-free day we could have imagined. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

Photo credit: Shannon Ensor Photography & Ica Images

Swan Point Yacht and Country Club 10
    Swan Point Yacht and Country Club 11
    Swan Point Yacht and Country Club 12

Anna · Married on 07/13/2018

My husband and I got married in Rome and had our wedding reception at Swan Point after we came home. Our reception being “stress free” was the most important factor to us. We didn’t want our families to have to worry about anything the night of. That is exactly what we got with this venue. Our wedding planner, Annette, was so helpful leading up to the event and was always available to answer questions. The day of, the staff set everything up and we were blown away with how incredible it looked. Every staff member that was there for our event was so friendly and helped to make our night incredible. They put in so much thought and effort into our day that allowed our time with our families to be happy and stress free. We are so happy with our decision to go with Swan Point and would highly recommend them to anyone!

• W

William · Married on 06/09/2018

We got married at Swan Point on June 9th. Everything there is perfect for a wedding. The ceremony site is beautiful by the water perfect for pictures. Being by the water even with rain and storms in the area they seem to stay away. There is a house for rent on the property that is perfect for the brides side to sleep and get ready for the day and then be brought over to the ceremony site.

The golf course is perfect for playing golf in the morning and then hanging in the lounge for the guys and getting ready. The reception area is set up very well and the staff is professional. The event coordinator Annette is a true professional and I would recommend this facility to all people in the DMV to have their wedding at Swan Point.

Sharleta · Married on 06/02/2018

Swan Point Yacht & Country Club is a beautiful venue. When my husband and I first began our search for the perfect venue, Swan Point was our very first venue tour and we were so impressed that all of the other venues we visited simply did not measure up. Everything was perfection from the beautiful views at the ceremony site that made for great pictures, to the elegant clubhouse and beautiful ballroom. I remember when we first toured the clubhouse and the moment I fell in love with the chandelier in the ballroom, everything so classy. Just what both of us were looking for. The staff there is simply outstanding, for over a year we worked with the event/sales manager Annette who was very easy to work with. Annette was so accommodating to all of our requests and our numerous changes right up to the last minute. I can’t say enough about her and the outstanding level of service she provided. Swan Point really has a gem in her and would be smart to never let her go! She sold the place to two of the most bourgeoisie and very particular couple who standards are above our own heads at times. I was certain that we were a huge headache to her, however her positivity never wavered and she assured us that we were not a bother. Like I said, a real gem. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful! And I would dare to say surprisingly everything went according to plan. Annette and her team were fantastic and up to the task. She had an additional assistant who helped out and she was phenomenal as well. At last, Swan Point YCC provided a great setting for our wedding and outstanding levels of service. So many of my guest commented on how friendly the staff was. My suggestion for all the indiscriminate couples looking for a beautiful backdrop for their wedding and a stress free wedding day courtesy of the staff, I suggest you book this venue.

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2018

Couldn’t have been happier with the services from Swan Point. Annette and Nikki are hands down the best to work with! So sad it’s over and will miss working with them both!

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

We couldn't be happier with choosing Swan Point for our wedding. The venue is one of the most beautiful I have seen: the water/golf course views, ceremony site, the updated clubhouse, and the bridal suites! Our weather last weekend in April was so beautiful and the day was just PERFECT!

It also wouldn't be a perfect venue without amazing people running it. Annette, Nikki, and the team were outstanding! They made us feel comfortable since we walked in for a tour. We didn't have an appointment back in May when we popped in, and the bartender and someone from the kitchen staff made us feel so welcome... so welcome, in fact, we stayed for 2 more hours having bloody marys and lunch on the veranda :)

Annette and Nikki were so accommodating. I hit one of those moments the day before the wedding, where I just couldn't think anymore. I dropped my things off and said just something like "put them where they look nice". They went above and beyond with adding little touches to make the mantle, welcome table, centerpieces, and sign in table so beautiful. I am so thankful for them and the way it all turned out.

They were also behind the scenes all night making sure everything ran smoothly, food came out on time, and helping us stay on time.

It was an absolutely perfect night. I cant wait to go back and reminisce about the experience of the best day of our lives! Thank you Swan Point team!

Swan Point Yacht and Country Club 13

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2017

We loved having Swan Point as a wedding venue. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and the scenery was absolutely beautiful. The food was delicious and we were able to be creative with exactly what we wanted. I would 100 percent recommend!

Jenny · Married on 10/21/2017

I just had my wedding at Swan Point and I cannot say enough good things about it! Everything was wonderful. Annette Campbell was fantastic and went above and beyond to make the experience perfect. My husband and his groomsmen went golfing on the course that morning, which they really enjoyed. Annette kept everyone on time and set everything up beautifully. All of our guests gave compliments on how good the food was! We loved having so much space for guests to dance, mingle around the bar and lobby, or go outside and sit in the cool air. I highly recommend choosing Swan Point for your wedding!

Kristin · Married on 09/23/2017

I could not say enough good things about my wedding experience with Swan Point! The ceremony site and reception space were beautiful, the food was delicious and all of the staff were so very helpful, especially Annette. She made the planning process as simple as it possible could be. She was there to help whenever we had questions and to help work through all of the fine details. All of my guests had such a great time and I would say that is in large part because of Swan Point. They went above and beyond to accommodate our requests. The space was plenty big enough for our 100+ guests without being crowded, there was more than enough space for dancing and everyone to relax and have a good time including the outdoor patio space. I would highly recommend Swan Point to anyone looking for their dream wedding venue!

Carol · Married on 09/03/2017

If you want a beautiful place to get married, this is it! do not look any further. Swan Point completely exceeded my expectations. They are absolutely amazing!

Laura · Married on 06/17/2017

Swan Point was simply amazing! We highly recommend this venue. They take care of almost everything, including food for the wedding party before the ceremony. Swam Point is absolutely stunning. The ceremony site is right along the water. The reception area is also very beautiful. We were totally satisfied plus the pricing is quite reasonable in comparison to other venues. Annette, who works at Swan Point, actually assisted us like a wedding planner (without any additional fees). Thank you for making our wedding extra special.

Susan · Married on 05/26/2017

My daughter and her husband had their wedding reception over Memorial Day weekend 2017 at the Swan Point Yacht and Country Club. We could not have been happier with the venue or the support we received from Annette Campbell and the Swan Point staff. Annette worked with us throughout the entire process, from our initial visit until after the reception, making excellent suggestions, helping with special requests, and accommodating last-minute changes. She and her staff did a beautiful job of decorating the room and the food (and open bar) was delicious and plentiful. What we appreciated most was how well the staff understood our vision and took care of the reception and coordination with the vendors with minimal intervention from our family. Annette and her staff took care of almost everything and treated us with courtesy, grace and patience. We were free to simply enjoy being with our family and friends.

The Swan Point reception was surprisingly affordable and lovely. We were delighted with and grateful to Annette Campbell and the Swan Point Y&CC staff for helping to make our event special.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

My name is Brittany, my fiance and i now (husband) couldn't be happier with swan points venue! it was exactly what we were looking for, great view, great price, and convent for all of our southern maryland and virginia family members. we fell in love with the beachy / green landscape. you can do so many different colors and themes due to how versatile the venue is. but what really sold us was the price we only had our ceremony here and it was perfect! also the staff was super sweet and attentive. They also kept in constant contact with me so we were both on the same page. they made my day so easy so i didn't have to worry about anything except walking down the aisle.they also gave all my girls free drinks! if i had to do it all over again i would not hesitate at all. this would be my 1st pick and i would recommend any and all my friends to book here.

Jichele · Married on 03/18/2017

We had our ceremony and reception at Swan Point earlier this year and everything was incredible. Previously, we had picked a different wedding venue but the cost was over budget and it did not afford me to have the wedding I truly wanted. As a last ditch effort, my family and I went back to the drawing board searching for a wedding venue. We found Swan Point and I fell in love. This venue gave us everything I wanted for our wedding day, access to the venue all day, a beautiful outdoor ceremony, and a great cocktail hour and reception food, all for less than the price of our first venue. Annette is a gem and she answered all of my questions and did whatever she could to make my life and planning process easier, especially since I was planning the entire event from a different state. I'm so thankful that we found them, it truly is an all-inclusive venue. I can't imagine having our special day anywhere else.

Kevin · Married on 09/17/2016

I am SO glad that we booked Swan Point for our wedding! Their ceremony site by the water is spectacular - we had a beautiful sunny day and couldn't have asked for a more lovely spot in which to get married. The pier nearby and their beach location made for amazing pictures!

Annette, Tina, and the rest of the staff were very professional and attentive to our needs. We had originally booked in large part because of the amazing reviews for Jennifer, but Annette did an awesome job stepping in! She was extremely responsive to our questions and was as accommodating as possible to our many requests. A really nice touch was that she guarded our sweetheart table during the reception to make sure we got a chance to eat before making the rounds to the other tables - she is so sweet and took it the extra mile. She also personally led us on her golf cart to the beach site for pictures. Tina was amazing and responsive as well!

I highly recommend you book with Swan Point. Although the surrounding area is not the greatest in my opinion (quaint to say the least, with not many attractions for guests and few hotel options), the country club itself is a gem with a beautiful ceremony site and impressive reception hall. Food and drinks were great, and at a lower price than in DC. A really, really great value and a perfect spot to tie the knot!

Andria · Married on 09/04/2016

This venue was perfect and beautiful! It was everything I wanted. The staff was so friendly and warm to work with. We had multiple meetings with them to go over details and setup, and even a backup plan in case of weather issues for the ceremony. The food was fantastic! We had a brunch reception and I totally recommend it to everyone. Everyone had so many great things to say about the food. Not one single complaint. Special thanks to Tina, Annette, and Annette's assistant(I apologize because I have forgotten her name). Annette's assistant was awesome the morning of. There wasn't anything she didn't think of to make sure we were all set and she helped settle my nerves. This place was such a beautiful venue and I recommend them to anyone! Thank you Swan Point!

Michele · Married on 08/06/2016

Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous! The waterview wedding site is breathtaking and completely priceless. The food was delicious, we had the point chicken as one of our choices and it was "on-point". The staff was professional, friendly, and made our day seamless. Their wedding coordinator, Annette is simply the best. She does everything for you, down to the fine details. I didn't realize they would do all the set up and decorating. They did a beautiful job. I would highly recommend Swan Point as your wedding venue. We knew the second we walked in that it was our place. They were so easy to deal with and always available. They were also very flexible and accommodated all our requests.

Jenna · Married on 07/15/2016

Swan Point was truly an incredible venue, and I am so glad that we picked this place. Through our entire wedding planning process, Annette was incredibly helpful and assisted us with any questions that we had. She even offered to meet with us several times before the wedding to go over what the hall would look like, and was so patient with us when we were changing our minds about colors. Annette and the staff worked so hard to set everything up the day of, and were so helpful with making sure that everything was perfect. My husband and I were absolutely pleased with this venue, and we could not have imagined a more perfect venue. Thank you so much Annette and the staff at Swan Point for making our day so perfect!

kathleen · Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Swan Point! Every person we worked with was so helpful, professional and went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly. Every guest commented on how well everything went and how good each staff member treated them. The venue is beautiful and every detail is covered. Annette was outstanding at helping me plan the wedding. She always responded quickly with questions and concerns. She was great with suggestions and ideas on how to plan a wedding and her enthusiasm was so appreciated especially as the wedding got closer and the nerves were up. She was reassuring that everything would be perfect and it was! The food was excellent and the setup was very accommodating for guests to enjoy the day. We had a wonderful reception and now have a lifetime worth of wonderful memories because of our decision to have our reception at Swan Point!

Dominique · Married on 05/07/2016

Annette, Tina, and the entire Swan Point staff were absolutely fabulous! They made me feel like a VIP from beginning to end. By the time my wedding day arrived, they felt like family. Not only were they friendly and professional, they went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and that attention was paid to every detail. The food tasted amazing, the venue was beautiful and most importantly, it was all affordable. I could not have picked a better venue for my wedding.

Morgan · Married on 10/18/2015

My wedding is in 7 months and Jennifer has been nothing but helpful! The venue is well priced but was still a little out of our budget but they are allowing us to make payments as we can which works perfect for us. We just had a food tasting there and it was SO delicious. I am very confident that Jennifer and Swan Point will make my wedding go smoothly and perfect!