Swan Harbor Farm Reviews

127 Reviews for Swan Harbor Farm

127 Swan Harbor Farm Reviews
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 07/18/2019

My husband and I could not have been happier with Swan Harbor Farm! We had the best experience there. Everyone there is wonderful to work with and made the entire process so easy for us. The venue is absolutely beautiful and I highly recommend Swan Harbor to future brides! You will not be disappointed!

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing and Beautiful!

Swan Harbor was so helpful from the first day we did a site visit. Terri was super responsive to all my questions and they even worked with me becaus I had a lot of rentals coming to the venue so the companies could all get there at the needed times. If you just look at the venue you will love the openness and beautiful views from all over! I am beyond excited this is the venue we used!

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2018

Thank you Swan Harbor!

Swan Harbor staff were so friendly and accommodating, they all ensured that our day went as planned. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous, landscaping is thoroughly managed, and the house/ tent area set a vintage/timeless ambiance. Sophisticated yet charming, the view alone encompasses numerous willow trees, water/dock, well manicured lawn and an enormous Kentucky coffee tree. Our wedding was breathtakingly perfect, couldn't have asked for a better venue. My Husband and I want to thank you so much Swan Harbor! you made our day so special! From the golf cart rides to the water and back, to the friendly and most helpful staff.

• Candis

Candis · Married on 06/16/2018

I don't even know where to start. My day was absolutely perfect. Everything started with Terri Glenn, During my planning process she never hesitated to email me back and was able to answer any last minute questions i had. The weather was perfect and the staff was wonderful and that view! I highly recommend Swan Harbor Farm to anyone!

michelle · Married on 08/11/2017

This is the Second Wedding we have had at Swan Harbor. The staff are so easy to work with. They made all
    things work out for us. It's a lovely view! Great new canopy! Just gorgeous! Yes, there are chandleliers! New
    brick work/paving for the entire tented area and it's larger! Yes, we had rain this past August and the sides
    came down. Perfect! Love the house! Love the grounds! Perfect setting for the Rehearsal Dinner as well!
    Will recommend Swan Harbor to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Swan Harbor Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! We are so happy you chose Swan Harbor Farm for both of your children's weddings! It was a pleasure working with you!

josie · Married on 05/26/2017

The scenery and view here is amazing! That was exactly what we were looking for in a venue.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Swan Harbor Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Josie! We are so happy that you love Swan Harbor Farm as much as we do! Wishing you and Tyler a wonderful life, "Happily ever after!"

Kristina · Married on 09/30/2016

Our wedding was in September and we could not have been happier with our choice in venue. The staff was amazing to work with and was always available to answer any questions we had throughout our planning process. On the day of our event, the staff was there upon arrival to help direct guests to the appropriate spots. Throughout the event the staff was basically hidden in plain sight, meaning the staff was available to you if needed, but they were off to the side waiting to help in any way. Our wedding day was a cloudy, windy day, but the venue was gorgeously maintained and the views it offers are second to none. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Victoria · Married on 09/30/2016

The most beautiful day was spent at Swan Harbor! We double booked the venue and we loved having the house to get ready at before the ceremony. The staff is so friendly and everything is perfect!!

• Ashelynn

Ashelynn · Married on 09/25/2016

Swan Harbor was a dream venue come true for my now husband and I. After visiting a few venues and then seeing Swan Harbor, we fell in love. It has the perfect rustic setting from the historic property to the waterfront view, it doesn't get much better than that! Staff always responded to any questions I called or emailed about quickly and were always so nice and accommodating. I've recommended them to so many couples since our wedding, two of which who have now chosen this venue! It doesn't matter how the weather is, the multiple scenery opportunities on the property will provide you with amazing pictures and memories of a lifetime. We were blessed with a beautiful 70 degree September fall day without a cloud in the sky but even if it had rained we would have had the new tent to have the ceremony and reception under.

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2016

This venue is so beautiful. I had my wedding here in September. The staff was so helpful and nice. I had a beautiful day with amazing weather. I would highly recommend this venue to other Brides.

I would absolutely recommend Swan Harbor Farm to any couple that is looking for a gorgeous backdrop, relax elegant feel for their day. The top 3 things we love is how beautiful the land is, you can bring in your own vendors and book it for the entire day. Swan Harbor Farm is almost a blank canvas (besides the landscaping), we are able to make it our own and doing a double booking allows us/vendors time to set up, mingle with our guest and for vendors to clean up without feeling rushed.

Hanna · Married on 09/25/2015

Swan Harbor was the PERFECT venue for our big day. The staff was so professional and accommodating. They were also very communicative which you need from a venue. Everyone loved the ceremony and reception, and the venue is a big part of what made that happen. I highly recommend this venue :)

Sent on 11/05/2015

Swan Harbor Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! It was our pleasure! We are so happy that you chose to share your wedding day with us, here, at Swan Harbor Farm!

Chris · Married on 07/11/2015

Swan Harbor is an absolutely beautiful place to hold a wedding. The views were fantastic - great photo ops. The event planner was very easy to work with. She put us at ease and made everything about planning the wedding venue enjoyable. They offered suggestions and accommodated us with every request we made. The set up/clean up crew were great. We didn't feel rushed to get out of there. I would highly recommend Swan Harbor to any one who is looking for a venue for anything from meetings to weddings.

Swan Harbor was the perfect place to have our wedding, and we couldn't be happier! Our guests were amazed at the beauty and expansiveness of the venue...having different gathering areas allowed our large wedding to feel less cramped. Everyone we worked with was absolutely wonderful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Swan Harbor was the perfect venue. My guests loved it and the pictures came out beautifully!

Swan Harbor was the perfect venue for our wedding! We got married in June, and the venue coordinators were such a pleasure to work with. They work with so many otehr vendors and were able to recommend a great caterer to us. When rain started pouring down on our day, they were quick to give us the option of moving the entire ceremony to the tent, but also flexible in seeing if the downpour would pass and so were ok with us delaying 10 minutes to wait until the sun came out again. The option to rent the venue for longer times before and after for preparation and partying was so nice, we rented for about 7 hours. Everything was beautiful, and perfect, despite the rain. We loved it here! My family loved it so much that my brother got married here not even a year later. Such a wonderful experience!

Sharon · Married on 09/14/2014

Swan Harbor Farm was the most beautiful venue we had seen in the area and the staff there keep the grounds and the house in amazing condition. The process of booking it and going through all the details was a breeze. Karen was fantastic and it shows that she truly loves what she does. Our September 2014 wedding was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better place to have it.

• Susan

Susan · Married on 08/29/2014

They provided a beautiful landscape for our reception.

We adored Swan Harbor Farm. Our original venue actually fell through and we had to change venues 3 months before the wedding. Amazingly, Swan Harbor farm was still available (it helped we were in the off-season and our date was a Sunday). We held the ceremony outside under the Kentucky Coffee Tree, with the Bay in the distance, and our reception was under the tent. Having the ceremony and reception so close together was absolutely brilliant. It made everything so much easier. While we took photos our guests enjoyed cocktails on the lawn. Everyone loved Swan Harbor! We received (and continue to receive) so many compliments on the location. We cannot recommend enough! Staff were very helpful and easy to work with as well.

Liz · Married on 07/05/2014

My daughter got married on 7/5/2014 at swan Harbor.. What a venue. The grounds are beautiful. The house was perfect. The bridal party was able to use the home before the wedding to get ready. It was great. Karen was great to deal with. The day of the wedding Dale took great care of us. The guest were raving about Swan Harbor. I would recommend this place to anyone.i wish I could redo it again. I suggest Laurrapin Grill to cater. A match made in heaven!

Susan · Married on 05/18/2014

Swan Harbor was a beautiful place for my son's wedding. To say it was picture perfect would be an understatement. The flowers in full bloom, the beautiful blue sky, and the sun setting over the water created a beautiful atmosphere for their wedding. Karen and the staff at Swan Harbor were courteous and attentive to all the guests. All the guests were raving. What a gem!!! I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding.
    Susan and Allen Klaschus

Karen and he team at swan harbor were incredible to work with and this venue is a great value the weather was never an issue and the site was clean, immaculate and prepared. The only Higgs to consider are signs for directions it is no easy to get to, the clean up and ending there is little flexibility to assist you unless you hire someone for day of. Their preferred vendors are amazing and know everything very well stick to them. The pictures views and area are gorgeous on the bay and you could not ask for better backdrop with the gazebo.

Jean · Married on 05/04/2014

Swan Harbor Farm was a beautiful place for my daughter's wedding. It was so accommodating of all guests and the wedding party too. It was lovely!

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful at Swan Harbor! We loved the house, the caterer, the DJ, the outdoor tent, everything! The view of the property at night is breathtaking! Definitely recommend this venue!