122 Reviews for Swan Harbor Farm

Uncovered Outdoor (4)
Bridal Suite (4)
Indoor (1)
122 Swan Harbor Farm Reviews

This is the Second Wedding we have had at Swan Harbor. The staff are so easy to work with. They made all
things work out for us. It's a lovely view! Great new canopy! Just gorgeous! Yes, there are chandleliers! New
brick work/paving for the entire tented area and it's larger! Yes, we had rain this past August and the sides
came down. Perfect! Love the house! Love the grounds! Perfect setting for the Rehearsal Dinner as well!
Will recommend Swan Harbor to anyone.

Profile Picture michelle, 8/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The scenery and view here is amazing! That was exactly what we were looking for in a venue.

Profile Picture josie, 5/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was in September and we could not have been happier with our choice in venue. The staff was amazing to work with and was always available to answer any questions we had throughout our planning process. On the day of our event, the staff was there upon arrival to help direct guests to the appropriate spots. Throughout the event the staff was basically hidden in plain sight, meaning the staff was available to you if needed, but they were off to the side waiting to help in any way. Our wedding day was a cloudy, windy day, but the venue was gorgeously maintained and the views it offers are second to none. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/30/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The most beautiful day was spent at Swan Harbor! We double booked the venue and we loved having the house to get ready at before the ceremony. The staff is so friendly and everything is perfect!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/30/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite

Swan Harbor was a dream venue come true for my now husband and I. After visiting a few venues and then seeing Swan Harbor, we fell in love. It has the perfect rustic setting from the historic property to the waterfront view, it doesn't get much better than that! Staff always responded to any questions I called or emailed about quickly and were always so nice and accommodating. I've recommended them to so many couples since our wedding, two of which who have now chosen this venue! It doesn't matter how the weather is, the multiple scenery opportunities on the property will provide you with amazing pictures and memories of a lifetime. We were blessed with a beautiful 70 degree September fall day without a cloud in the sky but even if it had rained we would have had the new tent to have the ceremony and reception under.

Profile Picture Ashelynn, 9/25/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite

This venue is so beautiful. I had my wedding here in September. The staff was so helpful and nice. I had a beautiful day with amazing weather. I would highly recommend this venue to other Brides.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would absolutely recommend Swan Harbor Farm to any couple that is looking for a gorgeous backdrop, relax elegant feel for their day. The top 3 things we love is how beautiful the land is, you can bring in your own vendors and book it for the entire day. Swan Harbor Farm is almost a blank canvas (besides the landscaping), we are able to make it our own and doing a double booking allows us/vendors time to set up, mingle with our guest and for vendors to clean up without feeling rushed.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Swan Harbor was the PERFECT venue for our big day. The staff was so professional and accommodating. They were also very communicative which you need from a venue. Everyone loved the ceremony and reception, and the venue is a big part of what made that happen. I highly recommend this venue :)

Profile Picture Hanna, 9/25/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Swan Harbor is an absolutely beautiful place to hold a wedding. The views were fantastic - great photo ops. The event planner was very easy to work with. She put us at ease and made everything about planning the wedding venue enjoyable. They offered suggestions and accommodated us with every request we made. The set up/clean up crew were great. We didn't feel rushed to get out of there. I would highly recommend Swan Harbor to any one who is looking for a venue for anything from meetings to weddings.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Swan Harbor was the perfect place to have our wedding, and we couldn't be happier! Our guests were amazed at the beauty and expansiveness of the venue...having different gathering areas allowed our large wedding to feel less cramped. Everyone we worked with was absolutely wonderful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Profile Picture User4328670, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Swan Harbor was the perfect venue. My guests loved it and the pictures came out beautifully!

Profile Picture Brittania, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Swan Harbor was the perfect venue for our wedding! We got married in June, and the venue coordinators were such a pleasure to work with. They work with so many otehr vendors and were able to recommend a great caterer to us. When rain started pouring down on our day, they were quick to give us the option of moving the entire ceremony to the tent, but also flexible in seeing if the downpour would pass and so were ok with us delaying 10 minutes to wait until the sun came out again. The option to rent the venue for longer times before and after for preparation and partying was so nice, we rented for about 7 hours. Everything was beautiful, and perfect, despite the rain. We loved it here! My family loved it so much that my brother got married here not even a year later. Such a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture User4625618, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Swan Harbor Farm was the most beautiful venue we had seen in the area and the staff there keep the grounds and the house in amazing condition. The process of booking it and going through all the details was a breeze. Karen was fantastic and it shows that she truly loves what she does. Our September 2014 wedding was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better place to have it.

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They provided a beautiful landscape for our reception.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We adored Swan Harbor Farm. Our original venue actually fell through and we had to change venues 3 months before the wedding. Amazingly, Swan Harbor farm was still available (it helped we were in the off-season and our date was a Sunday). We held the ceremony outside under the Kentucky Coffee Tree, with the Bay in the distance, and our reception was under the tent. Having the ceremony and reception so close together was absolutely brilliant. It made everything so much easier. While we took photos our guests enjoyed cocktails on the lawn. Everyone loved Swan Harbor! We received (and continue to receive) so many compliments on the location. We cannot recommend enough! Staff were very helpful and easy to work with as well.

Profile Picture User3872562, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter got married on 7/5/2014 at swan Harbor.. What a venue. The grounds are beautiful. The house was perfect. The bridal party was able to use the home before the wedding to get ready. It was great. Karen was great to deal with. The day of the wedding Dale took great care of us. The guest were raving about Swan Harbor. I would recommend this place to anyone.i wish I could redo it again. I suggest Laurrapin Grill to cater. A match made in heaven!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Swan Harbor was a beautiful place for my son's wedding. To say it was picture perfect would be an understatement. The flowers in full bloom, the beautiful blue sky, and the sun setting over the water created a beautiful atmosphere for their wedding. Karen and the staff at Swan Harbor were courteous and attentive to all the guests. All the guests were raving. What a gem!!! I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding.
Susan and Allen Klaschus

Profile Picture Susan, 5/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Karen and he team at swan harbor were incredible to work with and this venue is a great value the weather was never an issue and the site was clean, immaculate and prepared. The only Higgs to consider are signs for directions it is no easy to get to, the clean up and ending there is little flexibility to assist you unless you hire someone for day of. Their preferred vendors are amazing and know everything very well stick to them. The pictures views and area are gorgeous on the bay and you could not ask for better backdrop with the gazebo.

Profile Picture User4086280, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Swan Harbor Farm was a beautiful place for my daughter's wedding. It was so accommodating of all guests and the wedding party too. It was lovely!

Profile Picture Jean, 5/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful at Swan Harbor! We loved the house, the caterer, the DJ, the outdoor tent, everything! The view of the property at night is breathtaking! Definitely recommend this venue!

Profile Picture User3532385, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Swan Harbor Farm is an exquisite jewel located in Harford County, MD. The 530-acre estate that looks out onto the Chesapeake Bay is priceless. However, the cost for this venue is affordable and quite a bargain for what is there, in the view and services provided. The estate provides a suite for each the Bride and Groom, as well as beautiful rooms to wander through during the cocktail hour. Our outside ceremony was nestled next to a grand old (oak) tree. We were lucky to have had perfect weather (in July in Maryland?) However, the semi-permanent tent was ample enough for our 150 guests and a 10-piece band and would have served our ceremony for plan b, bad weather, if necessary The grounds were amazing! And a bald eagle flew over shortly before the wedding. All evening guests were able to wander the gorgeous landscape, all the way to the Bay, as well as go indoors for other comforts. The staff was wonderful from our first meeting, right through getting me immediate notice that my security deposit would be returned in its entirety (only days after the event). I describe our wedding as missing only 1 thing - unicorns!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 7/26/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We knew from the moment we stepped on the property at Swan Harbor that we wanted to get married there! Karen was absolutely fabulous and helped us every step of the way.

Our wedding day ended up to be a hot summer day but having the ceremony under the trees provided shade and a breeze for all of us and the guests. The setting was breathtaking and we still have guests telling us that they loved walking around the house and down to the water.

The day of staff was so helpful and there to assist in every way! If you are considering Swan Harbor Farm I highly recommend it! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/20/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

venue was very beautiful. Be careful to budget your time wisely because the brooms will hit the floor 15 minutes before your reception ends. I suggest double booking on the weekend to get the full experience.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a beautiful venue and very helpful through the planning process!!

Profile Picture Kori, 7/13/13, 7 Reviews