Swan Cove Flowers Reviews

15 | Saint Michaels, MD

15 Reviews for Swan Cove Flowers

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful flowers

We chose Swan Cove for our October wedding in Easton, MD and are so happy we did! Debbie was so easy to work with. She worked with me via email and phone and gave me great suggestions and advice regarding flower choices. When I saw my bouquet I was in awe! She made it beautifully and exactly how I wanted! The centerpieces were perfect! And she was nice enough to add on things throughout the process with no problem! No other florist I would have rather had do my big day!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Swan Cove Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren! You were a pleasure to work with! Congratulations on your Marriage! I loved all of the special touches that you made for your Wedding!

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

Debbie was super helpful during the entire process of picking out my flowers; I know absolutely nothing about the subject and she was very patient in answering all of my questions, making suggestions, looking at Pinterest pages, and giving me multiple quotes with various types of flowers and different arrangements, etc. She was always very quick and responsive to my questions, she was very helpful working with my limited budget, and of course the flowers were lovely!

Sent on 05/27/2018
  • MDEasternShoreBride

Eboni · Married on 10/14/2017

Debbie did a tremendous job with the flowers for our wedding. She came up with a vision for our tables based on our input at the first meeting and helped me with the entire look. She was incredibly responsive and showed up both days to set up the flowers and help with the tables, which was unexpected. She even windexed my mirrored table centerpieces, truly above and beyond! I 100% recommend her services, whether you have a specific vision for your flowers or ideas about what you want and just need a professional to achieve your vision.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Thanks so much Eboni!

Laura · Married on 09/17/2016

Debbie is an absolutely amazing florist. She was so flexible and accommodating for what I was looking for on my wedding day. I had a bit of a hard time nailing down my exact look and she took changes with my ideas even up until a few weeks before the big day! Unfortunately my venue destroyed my floral arrangements the day after my wedding and after speaking with her about the issue, she was so understanding and not only recreated my bouquet, but helped my mother and I understand how we could best preserve it. She does absolutely amazing work and is such a joy to do business with. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone getting married on the Eastern Shore. My guests continue to comment on how beautiful the flowers were, and I owe it all to her creative touch and absolutely exceptional client service.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Robyn · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I had no idea what we wanted for our centerpieces. We knew we wanted flowers. It that was pretty much it. Our first meeting with Debbie was awesome. She sat with us and asked about our wedding colors and away she went. Her recommendations were spot on and the centerpieces were beautiful: a mix of hydrangeas, blue delphinions, ivory roses, and greenery. They went perfectly with our wedding colors. We couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Swan Cove Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was a pleasure working with you!

Excellent value for phenomenal service.
    Beautiful flowers wonderfully arranged.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Sabrina · Married on 12/19/2015

I really loved my flowers. Always use this company for all my flowers

Sent on 10/20/2013

Debbie was great. We met with her to devise a plan and color scheme for the wedding and she lent her professional expertise but was not too overbearing. She was very accommodating as details changed 3 and 4 times, sorry Debbie :) We had three cakes and she provided flowers for all of them and did so beautifully. I'd definitely recommend her for your wedding and other meaningful engagements.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Vicky · Married on 05/12/2014

Hi Debbie. Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers. It exceeded every expectation I could possibly have. I always thought you did beautiful work based on the pictures I saw, but to see everything in person was just amazing. I received a ton of compliments. I'm still in awe of the work you did. The colors were exactly what i wished for, bouquets, the centerpieces and larger arrangements were beautiful. You truly are talented in what you do. My guests kept asking me who did the flowers all night!!! Thank you for making our day so beautiful. You really were able to create what I had envisioned all along. I am so glad I got the chance to work with you. I don't have any friends getting married at all, but when I do I'm definitely telling them to go see you.
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Vicky & Peter

Sent on 06/06/2014

Laura and Renee · Married on 06/12/2013

There is little to say because the whole process went so smoothly from start to finish. The flowers were perfect, inviting many compliments. Swan Cove was truly a joy to work with!

Sent on 02/26/2014

C. · Married on 07/16/2011

What an amazing florist. Debbie Nash-Bridges is so very talented and truly the nicest individual to work with - she was a delight. We presented her with very unique centerpieces for the wedding reception and she designed the flowers so each wooden sailboat appeared to be sailing above the incredible floral display. She really pays attention to details and created everything we wanted to perfection. Even at the last minute when we realized we needed a very large floral arrangement for a table, no problem - it was delivered with a smile. Not only is Debbie a wonderful floral arranger she is a wonderful individual. I can't imagine any other florist creating anything more beautiful than Debbie.

Sent on 07/22/2011
  • jkhines1979

Jessica · Married on 12/05/2009

The flowers were amazing. I loved the way the church and the reception hall turned out. The Bridesmaid bouquets were gorgeous. She did a great job!

Sent on 12/14/2009

Taiesha · Married on 10/22/2011

Flowers were very nice. She is very flexible. Was able to call the day before and made additions to my order without any problems.

Sent on 11/07/2011
  • CaliK

Kim · Married on 07/11/2009

We had a tight budget, but Swan Cove did an AMAZING job on our flowers. Check out my bouquet in my album. I didn't give too much direction, but the bouquets were wonderfully exotic and just what I wanted.

Sent on 02/18/2010

Brooke · Married on 05/17/2014

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

I have mixed reviews on the florist. While the flowers were beautiful, they weren't quite what I was expecting. I had asked for gerbera daisies with roses mixed in. My bouquet had the daisies on one side of the bouquet and the roses on the other. Again, the flowers were fresh and beautiful but I didn't feel they were what they could have been for the cost associated. I was missing two boutonnieres, fortunately my flower girl bouquets matched the other boutonnieres and the florist was able to make them out of that. The other bouquets and arrangements that were put together for the wedding and reception were beautiful. I was just a little disappointed with my bouquet.

Sent on 05/29/2014