SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

163 | Naples, FL

163 Reviews for SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT

Dian Chase · Married on 07/02/2020

Fantastic time!

Ken was WONDERFUL, listened to everything we said, took requests, kept the guests dancing and laughing all night long! Highly recommend, we would use him again!!

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 03/07/2020

Cannot say enough good things!

Ken was by far the best vendor I had at my wedding. From our initial consultation (where we barely talked about his services, which is how I knew he was the DJ for us!) to the day of, he was so easy to work with and so adaptive. His online system for choosing music is very user friendly. Overall, Ken has an amazing positive attitude and keeps your guests dancing all night!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Haskins · Married on 02/15/2020

Great Job!

DJ Ken was awesome and we had such a great time at our wedding. I received so many great comments about our wedding reception party and how much everyone had fun dancing the night away.

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • I

Imma Malfeo · Married on 02/02/2020

SO awesome DJ Ken is!! Took care of everything and made great recommendations for other vendors. Highly recommend using him!

We had a great experience with DJ Ken and Eddie the violinist! Took care of everything! So personable and made great recommendations for other vendors. SO glad we had DJ Ken as a part of our special day!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2020

Excellent Service!

Words do not do justice to the amount of fun my family and I had at our wedding. Ken did an outstanding job, he even helped me make a very personal song mash up to memorialize my father. I would recommend him to every bride. He helped make my event EPIC.

Sent on 02/01/2020

Allison Zawodny · Married on 11/16/2019

DJ Ken is the best

Our venue had recommended a few DJs to us that they had worked with before. We reached out to those 3, and Ken was by far the best. He was so responsive to us which we really appreciated. And he met with us several times and took time to get to know us and go through all of the details for the wedding. Ken ended up being our officiant for the ceremony, playing live guitar during our cocktail hour, being our DJ during the reception, and taking photos for us during the dancing portion of the evening once our photographer had left. Our friends and family all had a blast at our wedding, and they have all raved to us about how great Ken was. Not only that he was able to do so many different things for our wedding but also what great music he played to get the party started. We had an amazing time and Ken was a huge part of making the day so great!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Chalene · Married on 11/08/2019

Best DJ ever!

We reached out to DJ Ken after finding him on the Knot, and could not have been happier with our decision. From the moment we spoke to him on the phone, all the way through to our reception, Ken was very responsive, supportive and an absolute pleasure to work with. Our wedding guests were up and dancing even before dinner was finished, and everyone told us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. This was in very large part due to Ken's attention to detail and ability to get people up and dancing. It was also a lovely touch that he was able to deliver the blessing before our dinner. If you're looking for someone to make your day as special as it could possibly be, Ken is your man.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Mariana Miravalle · Married on 10/18/2019

Love dj ken!

DJ Ken was the BOMB!!! He far exceeded our expectations for my sister's wedding! During our very first meeting he totally "got" us and showed genuine interest in getting to know our family and the bride and groom. We had interviewed other DJs but knew right away we wanted to book Ken! He was super easy to communicate with during the months leading up to the wedding and always helpful and offered great suggestions. He played beautiful guitar and sang during cocktail hour and then rocked the reception party for four straight hours! He was so fun and his energy was spot on for what we wanted! I speak for the whole family (and all of the guests!) when I say we cannot recommend him highly enough!!!! Thank you Ken!

Sent on 01/15/2019

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Mariana, Bernadette's reception was off the hook....you and your family and friends can dance up a storm.
    It was so cool to see all the swing dancing moves everyone knew....
    I had a blast.....so when will you be calling me for your wedding?
    DJ Ken

Paige · Married on 07/13/2019

Couldn't Have Been Better

From day one Ken was extremely responsive and made the process so easy! After talking on the phone, we knew Ken would be the perfect DJ because of his genuine enthusiasm, charisma, and quick wit! He literally is the guy that brings the party, his energy is contagious. Working with Ken was a breeze, he has a killer list right off the bat so we just had to pick our first dance songs and the rest was in his hands! He took the time to get to know my husband and I and made some jokes throughout the evening, it was the perfect touch! His interaction with the crowd was amazing and everyone still talks about how wonderful he was. We could not have had a better experience and highly recommend his services!

Sent on 09/24/2019

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Paige, what an amazing wedding it was. Getting to know you and Andrew (and all the family) was awesome. I wish that night could have gone on for another couple of hours, I was having so much fun.
    Blessings!!! DJ Ken

Robin · Married on 04/27/2019

Hobbs Wedding

Ken was the best guy for us! He made our wedding personal and heartfelt. He touched on all the things we wanted and had the best music. Absolutely loved how professional and caring he was.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jana Haege · Married on 04/14/2019

Wonderful!

DJ Ken was the best! He was there early, was able to set up our officiant with the mics and help make sure she could be heard on the windy beach. He then played guitar and sang during our cocktail hour which many of our guests comments was such a cool touch. He kept everyone dancing, which can be tough when there are many generations at an event. We had so many guests come up to us during and after the wedding to tell us how great DJ Ken was! He got to know some of our guests names, kept us on time, played our song requests as well as our guests and just overall made the experience wonderful! We would absolutely recommend him and would hire him again if the occasion arises.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Fell · Married on 04/05/2019

DJKen is fun and professional!

We had a great time with Ken. We met him at a friends wedding, so we already knew his DJing skills were great. He also officiated our wedding. He offers a variety of packages and worked closely with us to ensure the kind of music we wanted playing (or not playing) during the wedding and reception. My friends and family all told me they loved his work.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Bernadette Russo · Married on 01/06/2019

If you want a party you NEED DJ Ken!

DJ Ken is THE BEST DJ I HAVE EVER SEEN! We hired him for our wedding and tons of our guests came up to us saying the same thing!
    He had EVERYONE on their feet including my teenage cousins, my nine-month pregnant guest, and my great-aunt and grandmother!! At one point, the groom was thrown into the pool at the venue which was a blast but I was afraid we wouldn't be able to get the party back on track. Sure enough - Ken pulled out all the stops including a spare shirt and shorts for my husband to change into and within 20 minutes the dance floor was booming again!! Incredibly fun and professional with tricks up his sleeve.
    Thanks again, Ken. I'm so grateful for the time you gave us!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • M Noell

M Noell · Married on 12/15/2018

OMG Funny and awesome

DJ Ken was the bomb!!! He played his acoustic for the special music! He kept the dance floor hopping. The last sone was "the Paino Man" where everyone made a circle and sage while we danced our last dance at the wedding. It was perfect!

The Best man speech was fantastic and he made sure the music for it was on point!

*One Mike*

Sent on 12/19/2018

Hey Noell,
    thank You so much for the kind words. I had such an awesome time at your wedding. I got to play all the requests from your guests, even a couple of Jimi Hendrix tunes requested by Jimi himself!!!
    Thank You for putting your trust in me for the Djing, Video, Photography, and Magic Mirror Photo Booth!!!
    Blessings to you and Michael "all you need is one Mic!"

Roxanna · Married on 12/01/2018

The absolute BEST!

Ken and SW Florida Entertainment were absolutely incredible. From the very first conversation to see if we felt any chemistry with Ken, to him saying "good night" following our wedding reception. Many of the guests at our wedding were astonished that Ken officiated our ceremony, played guitar during cocktail hour, AND was the wedding DJ. Ken exceeded any and all expectations we could have even thought of. His assistant Carly was such a friendly, high energy and fun person to be around. I could not recommend SW Florida Entertainment for your wedding enough. What a tremendous, experience it was, and Ken created some wonderful memories for us. Thank you for everything!!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Roxy and Daniel, what an amazing night!! We had just as much fun at your wedding as you and your guests did!! Carly and I spoke after all was said and done, and commented on about the electricity in the air during all aspects of the day. It ranks up there with as one of the most memorable weddings we have done.
    Thank You so much for putting your trust in us and becoming our new friends!!
    Blessings to all!! DJ Ken

Tracy Romeo · Married on 11/17/2018

Nothing less than AMAZING!!!

This vendor is a diamond in the rough! From start to finish he and his staff was so helpful! Knew exactly what needed to be done, extremely creative, helpful, and not to mention brining life into the party!!! They went above and beyond all expectations! Pricing was very affordable! This is a vendor you would be crazy not to hire!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jayme · Married on 10/26/2018

Dj ken is awesome!

Compliments galore from our guests!! THANK YOU SO MUCH KEN!

Sent on 10/29/2018

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Jayme, Thank You so much for putting your trust in me to DJ your wedding. Even though Ryan had a busted ankle. you both still tore it up on the dance floor.
    Your friends and family were just fantastic. Congrats to You and Ryan!!!!
    DJ Ken

Emily · Married on 10/23/2018

Such an amazing DJ

I couldn’t have asked for a better dj. Dj Ken was amazing. He was right on point with each and every song. He kept us on track for the night and we had so much fun with him!

Sent on 10/25/2018

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Emily, I had an amazing time at your wedding. How cool was it to meet all your family. Uncle Joe and I had a great time talking about music and politics.
    Jeff is a lucky guy to have you by his side.
    Keep in touch!!! DJ Ken
  • Carson

Carson · Married on 10/20/2018

Fun,Upbeat, and always had the Crowd going!!!!!

Ken was hands down amazing from the moment my wife and I met him. Ken took several trips to meet us and discuss our vision of the how we would like certain dances to go. He went above what we expected him to do. Ken not only was our dj but was our officiant as well. He listened to our ideas for our ceremony and put his own little spun on it and made it fun and meaningful. I would highly recommend him because he is very high energy, great personality and we are still hearing our guest talk about him. If your looking for a dj to interact, fun personality or even an awesome officiant, he's your man!!!
    Hands down one of the best vendors we had to interact with.

Sent on 10/27/2018

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Carson and Gina, I had a great time at your wedding. The vows you wrote for each other were so sweet!!! You both are perfect for each other.
    The reception was so much fun!! I loved getting to know your family and friends.
    Please Keep in touch....DJ Ken

Holly · Married on 08/24/2018

Exceptional full service DJ

DJ Ken was our first choice from the beginning. We were lucky to grab his last booking in October and he came through in spades. Ken connected with another local artist/friend to play live for our ceremony and cocktail hour and kept everyone on their feet for the entire reception. He made sure we were completely on the same page in our final meeting and he was 100% on point with everything we asked for. Interview away, but you will end up booking Ken and it will be one of the smartest decisions you make for your special day.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Hey Holland,
    Thank You so much for the kind words. What an amazing day it was!! The weather was perfect, and You and Bobby looked perfect!!!
    Your family and friends were so kind to me....just like my family!!!
    Blessings to You!! DJ Ken

Jo · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Ken. Thank you so much for an unforgettable experience! You had everyone on the dance floor the entire night, which was very important to us. All our guests keep raving about the energy and packed dance
    floor. You stayed on schedule and we appreciate how easy it was to work with you. We will recommend you to everyone we know. Thank you for
    your part in our perfect day! Joel & Nicola. 8/11/18 JW Marriot

Sent on 08/30/2018

Jill · Married on 08/02/2018

DJ Ken is such a wonderful entertainer. Let's just start with the way he puts people at ease until they are dancing crazy to fun music!! My wedding was such a joy anyway, but DJ Ken certainly helped to push it into the stratosphere!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Gary · Married on 07/28/2018

Hire Ken if you want your wedding reception to be the party of the year! He coordinated all of the moving parts so that everything fit and transitioned smoothly and best of all.... had the dance floor packed all night long!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Stefani · Married on 06/09/2018

From our first meeting with DJ Ken he made us very comfortable and kept in contact throughout the planning process. He was very open and honest, helped us with our timeline and guided us through any questions we had. The wedding was an absolute blast! We stayed an hour longer to dance because people were having so much fun. DJ Ken provided a great mixture of music that everyone loved. Everyone was ranting and raving all night long and days after the wedding about how wonderful he was. We had people ask us for his name and number to use for their wedding. From the very moment after the introductions and special dances, we had guests on the dance floor until the very last song. DJ Ken is able to read the crowd and play songs for everyones liking. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding an absolute blast and a memory we will always have!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Ken was amazing! We had our wedding at Bayfront Inn and last minute had to move everything inside due to weather. He provided awesome lighting and was totally flexible with us the entire time. We came from out of state so it was very easy to set up everything with him remotely. Our guests LOVED the night and he kept our dance floor packed the entire night. I received so many compliments on how fun it was. He did an amazing job of sitting down with us to understand what we wanted for our event and honoring all of those requests. I would book DJ Ken for any future event and highly recommend him for your wedding! Thanks for an awesome night Ken!!

Sent on 06/20/2018