SVS Fine Jewelry Reviews

13 | Oceanside, NY

13 Reviews for SVS Fine Jewelry

• Andrew

Andrew Rigaizio · Getting married on 02/29/2020

A memory that will last forever

When it comes down to finding the best jeweler for engagement rings and wedding bands, SVS all the way! We got to work with Donna who provided us with the most comfortable, relaxing and best experience possible when it came down to listening to our needs and guiding us to the best choices. They truly care about giving their customers the best experience which always turns around to becoming a long term relationship. We both want to thank Donna and her team at SVS on making it such a easy , fun experience with getting us the engagement ring and our wedding bands that we will wear for the rest of our lives. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Maggie Barry-Moran · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Place to Buy Engagement/Wedding Rings!

I first came to SVS last spring to buy my then-girlfriend an engagement ring. Liz was my consultant and she made me feel so comfortable and well taken care of. I had been feeling very nervous about the ring-buying experience but Liz is so warm, professional and knowledgable. I bought the engagement ring that day and Liz kept me posted every step of the way until the ring was finished. We went back to buy our wedding bands and worked with Liz again - we felt like she really became part of our wedding planning experience! Everyone at SVS is so friendly and professional - I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2017

My engagement ring got damaged and I came to see if they can rebuilt a new ring as compared to the original. I had the appraisal and pictures of the ring. I was very upset since I loved my ring so much and did not think it could be remade as they way it was originally . Marisa help me out-she knew exactly what to say and do to get me whole again. I had an insurance in which they did the running around to get me the ring on my finger. Marisa was amazing. Very professional . They made the ring to the T-perhaps even better than what it was originally. I got the ring in less than 1 month later. If you come here you must ask for her. She is the best of the best.

Sent on 07/26/2017

SVS Fine Jewelry's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for sharing. We are thrilled you love your ring! We are always here to help!

Allison · Married on 06/02/2017

SO ecstatic about my experience at SVS Fine Jewelry. My (now) fiance and I went looking for rings at the beginning of September and were helped by Donna. She went above and beyond in helping us chose the perfect ring. She explained to us everything we needed to know about diamonds. She gave us lots of time to weigh our options. She was so helpful and made the experience such a great one. The store itself is also immaculate and the options are phenomenal.

We shopped at a few stores afterwards but none of the service we received compared to what Donna gave us at SVS. My (now) Fiance returned to SVS to purchase the ring. I am so glad he did! When he proposed to me at Oheka castle and pulled out the ring, it was like a dream. The ring is absolutely stunning. It is even better than I pictured in my mind. I could not be happier with it! Multiple people have told me it is the most beautiful ring they ever saw.

I love everything about SVS Fine Jewelry!

Sent on 11/02/2015

SVS Fine Jewelry's reply:

Thanks Allison for taking the time to review your experience with us. We are so happy you now have your dream ring! We are so lucky to play a small role in these amazing life moments! We look forward to taking care you for many years to come! Congrats!

Simply the best store out there. The staff is personable, professional, reliable, honest and their knowledge and expertise is beyond amazing. Instead of feeling like another customer, you are treated like family. Everyone there is willing to go above and beyond to take care of you. The store is beautiful, the selection endless and the service top notch. Did I mention the cookies? Will be a customer for life. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Kristin · Married on 08/05/2016

They are the most amazing, sweet and caring people. They truly like to get to know you and make everything special for you. I am so beyond pleased with my beautiful engagement ring and cant wait to go back for our wedding bands!! We love them!

Sent on 08/31/2015

SVS Fine Jewelry's reply:

Thank you Kristin for writing us a review! It is truly our pleasure to help create this family heirlooms! We look forward to helping you create your dream wedding bands. See you soon. -The SVS Family

Michelle · Married on 07/13/2016

We were blown away by the selection and quality! Not only did Donna help us find the perfect rings she made the process so easy.

Sent on 09/30/2015

SVS Fine Jewelry's reply:

Thank you Michelle for taking the time to review SVS Fine Jewelry. We are so lucky to be in the business of celebrating love. Your trust in us means the world.

I love everyone at SVS! The staff is so friendly and accommodating. Such an amazing experience! They are truly the best!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Diana · Married on 01/02/2016

Sami made the process of picking out an engagement ring easy and wonderful. His knowledge and expertise surpassed any other jeweler we had been to. An amazing experience. I recommend Sami and the staff at svs fine jewelry to everyone I know. We will be life long customers!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH !!!! Can't wait to come back and pick out our wedding bands!

Sent on 08/01/2015

SVS Fine Jewelry's reply:

Thank you Diana and Peter for the kind words! It was truly our pleasure to help create your perfect and now your wedding bands! We are honored that you chose us as your jeweler all the way from Florida! We look forward to taking care you and the rest of your family for many years to come! Officially welcome to the SVS Fine Jewelry family!!!
  • User5408218 · event on 07/25/2015

Donna and her team were amazing. She worked me and my fiance for a few weeks to pick out the right ring style and size. Her team then expertly crafted a custom, high-quality ring that stands out and will last a lifetime. The ring has been described as "stunning," "gorgeous," and lovely. But more than the ring itself, my fiance and I will always remember and cherish the level of care and attention that Donna showed us. (We LOVE the ring too.)

Sent on 09/04/2015

SVS Fine Jewelry's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We all strive to make sure each client leaves as a part of our family and it sounds like Donna more than did her job! Welcome to the SVS family and we all look forward to taking care you and your family for generations to come! P.S. Donna was giddy to see this review, she loved seeing that she made such an impact! Congrats again!

Love SVS! Amazing, personal customer service, very accommodating, quality products and services. 100% recommend.

Sent on 10/22/2014

SVS Fine Jewelry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are very lucky to get to participate in peoples most important life events each day! We pride ourselves in celebrating love here at SVS. We look forward to taking care of you and your family for generations to come!

Jennie · Married on 02/05/2017

So many amazing wedding bands to choose from! Even though I have a very unique engagement ring we were able to find the perfect band!

Sent on 03/14/2017

mathew · Married on 02/04/2017

great selection! Found the perfect match to my ring!

Sent on 03/11/2017