SVL Studio Reviews

12 | Rancho Cordova, CA

12 Reviews for SVL Studio

Asya · Married on 09/02/2017

Great company, they did everything like I wanted. Provided perfect customer service. Were very flexible with my wedding schedule, stayed until the end. Thank you guys.

Meri · Married on 07/11/2017

Where do I even begin, svl-studio is absolutely amazing, professional, and very kind. Their work speaks for itself. I'm so in love with my birthday pictures. I hated my hair and make up, but the pics came perfect thanks to them. They are not just an photographer they truly an artist, the way Lilit pays attention to the smallest detail is just incredible. Lilit and Sergey go above and beyond to make sure the pictures come out perfect. I can't be happier and glad I chose them!!! They are amazing people and great at what they do. I highly recommend them!!! Amazing!!!

Kristina · Married on 07/08/2017

Professional video and photography services.
    Our experience from beginning to end working with SVL was fantastic. SVL is very professional, pleasant, easy to communicate and work with. I am very satisfied the requests for our event, and most of all got some of the most memorable shots of our event. I would highly recommend SVL to anyone who is in search of a photographer for any of their upcoming events.

Kristina · Married on 07/08/2017

Best photographer and videographer in town.

arsen · Married on 06/08/2017

Very prefession and passionate about their work. We shopped around and their prices were great and the level of work, speed, and quality was great. Very nice crew, friendly, and easy going. Will make your wedding day an easy one. Highly recommend. Thank you Sege and Lilit, we love our wedding video and photos.

• Z

Zhanna · Married on 01/13/2017

I got the magic box with our pictures from the wedding. The photos are fabulous!!!You are very positive and attentive, and most importantly smiling! More such people and professionals and life will improve!!!! We wish you the best of luck, beautiful imagery and prosperity!!!! Once again thank you very much!!!!

Loreta · Married on 11/25/2016

From the minute we saw samples of svl-studios work we knew they were the perfect photographer for our wedding. From our engagement shoot to our wedding photos, they have provided outstanding work from the very beginning. We will definitely be using them for all of our future photography needs. We highly recommended him to capture all your special moments!

Alvina · Married on 11/06/2016

SVL thank you for your fantastic services! You guys are the best!

Nune · Married on 10/14/2016

Highly recommend SVL studio for your next occasion!!! We used both their photography and videograohy services for our wedding and engagement day and are very satisfied with their professional work! They were able to capture the BEST moments of our big day for which we couldn't be thankful enough !

Mrs. · Married on 11/07/2015

Amazing people i felt very comfortable to interact with them during my wedding day. Def. a great service from them was shown. I recommand this couple as your photographer for a unforgettable day to remember. Wedding video was undescribable they made it into a real movie where you can not even tell its all put together or photoshopped. I was absoulutly inlove with the Video.
    Thanks once again SVL you guys are amazing at your job.

Lia · Married on 05/03/2015

Svl was wonderful to work with. They were very professional and made our wedding even more magical. They were also very easy to work with and made our whole experience fun. Our pictures turned out amazing! I definitely recommend them to everyone.

David · Married on 05/03/2015

First time we hired SVL STUDIO was for our wedding. They were really professional and easy to work with. They always understand what you want, they ask for your opinion. They did more then we agreed to, that showed how caring and professional they are. And since we already worked with them once, we hired them for our baby's photoshoot since we loved working with them and they have really reasonable prices. I definitely recommend them to anyone