SVK Band Reviews

14 | Houston, TX

14 Reviews for SVK Band

Debra A. · Married on 02/08/2020

Must Have Band!!!!!

We had SVK Band for our daughters wedding and we couldn't have made a better choice. They are energetic, fun, and so very talented. Their song list is incredible and so are they. Tanny and the band are so sweet and easy to work with. We received many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 02/11/2020

Mariam W. · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing!

Omggg! SVK was a dream to work with and were absolutely amazing! Everyone at our wedding LOVED them and couldn’t stop talking about how good the band was!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Debbie

Debbie L. · Married on 09/11/2019

SVK Bank was Awesome!!

SVK Band was fabulous!! Can not say enough about how pleased we were! Would highly recommend this band for any function and especially a wedding! We loved them!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Dulce · Married on 05/04/2019

SVK Band is the BOMB!!!

SVK Band is perfection!
    If you are looking for a band to excite your guest and have them dancing, don't hesitate, contact SVK Band today. My daughter and I hired SVK Band sight unseen. Just talking to Tanny Busby won me over. He is responsive and proffesional, and best of all personal. The 11 peice band members are empressive on the stage. They were all dressed beautifully in their formal attire. Our request for the evening ranged from Traditional Italian Horah chair dance, to family members singing country with the band, and the best of the best motown and top hits all night long. I am the mother of the bride and I never stopped dancing till the evening was finished. I don't think there is a song SVK Band doesn't know. My girlfriends and I want to plan a party just so we can hire SVK Band again!!! 5 Stars plus 1. SVK Band is the bomb.

Mother of the bride,
    Dulce Hardin
    Southlake,Tx.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jim A. · Married on 01/19/2019

Make daughter's wedding a huge success. She had a smile on her face the whole time.

SVK performed at my daughter's wedding. They were everything we could of asked for. Terrific sound, great visuals and of course great music. The crowd was a little slow to warm up but SVK kept up their energy and soon everyone was on the dance floor. The performers regularly walked around the venue while performing. Not bothering anyone but making everyone feel like they were part of the performance. They worked with the venue site regarding setup and I never had to get involved. Very professional. The real test was that my daughter had a huge smile on her face the whole evening. I would easily use them again and as a matter of fact it would be hard to get me to use anyone else. Good job!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Garrett · Married on 11/17/2018

Wow! The best!

I cannot say enough great things about the SVK band. After our engagement, we went and saw SVK perform live at a bar in Kemah and were absolutely blown away at their talent and their energy. We booked them for our wedding reception in Austin and Tanny could not have been nicer throughout the entire planning process.

We went and saw them perform many times at local bars prior to the wedding, and each time they were so incredible. I already want to book them again for our next big event! The entire band is made up of the kindest and most talented performers I have seen. All of our guests at the wedding (Over 180!) commented for weeks afterwards about how impressed they were by the band! They are absolutely incredible and I would recommend SVK to anybody out there looking for a band for literally any event. Weddings, birthday parties, company parties, etc. - all would be perfect for SVK. They include all of their own equipment - incredible light show / speakers, mics, etc. which was a huge bonus!

It's truly a group of individuals who love to play music and sing and you can tell they have a passion for what they do. They do not do it for the money - they do it because they love to perform. And that comes through in their performances.

Cheers to the SVK band and thanks for "blowing the roof off" at our wedding! Y'all were the absolute BEST and I cannot thank you enough!!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Holly · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired SVK Band for our wedding and could not be happier with that decision. They were an absolute blast! They had people out on the dance floor ALL night! They are high energy and know how to keep the party going.

We had a formal wedding and were looking for a fun band to play a mix of older and more recent hits to try and get everyone out on the floor. SVK pulled it off and then some! They were dressed to the nines and made our wedding an absolute success. They kept the music low and easy going during dinner and then kicked it up a notch after - it was exactly what we were looking for. They sound great, were very responsive to all of our emails and requests, were priced very competitively, and seem genuinely excited to be up there playing. Hiring SVK Band rather than a DJ was absolutely the right decision for us.

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • User5427113 · event on: 09/07/2015

I heard this band was going to be playing for the Labor Day Soiree thrown by the City of Texas City, so I decided to check them out (I'm a musician myself). I think they give a good performance. Song list choices were good, and the sound coming out on the house speakers was great. Seems like the sound tech had a few issues with what they could hear on stage, but the band didn't miss a beat while those things were being worked out. I know first hand how sometimes technical issues can break the energy on stage until it's right, but kudos to them for not doing that.

Sherry · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband & I were planning our 10th Anniversary, and we’d been looking for the perfect band  to perform at our anniversary’s reception. My husband wanted a dj, I preferred live entertainment. On the weekends we like to hang out at a place in Kemah that does live entertainment. It’s here that we came across SVK Band. They play such a variety that it’s hard to not become a fan just off the talent alone of the musicians and singers to be so diverse! They even interact with the crowd; the singers leave the stage and initiate line dancing, and the male vocalist…the male singer is something…boy can he serenade a table.  We can’t wait until it’s our 15th. My husband was so excited; these guys delivered more than what we asked. No more djs for him; dare I say it, okay;  “I told you so”.  We will are definitely  booking SVK for our future

Sent on 09/16/2015
  • allie

Allie · Married on 12/27/2014

SVK is the best kept secret!

SVK Band was absolutely the highlight of our wedding reception.
    They were full of energy, so talented, and kept the dance floor hoppin'! Tanny and the band were wonderful to work with from start to finish: they came out to the venue beforehand to see the space, and were so accommodating, prepared, and flexible. Not only do they have SUCH a wide variety of songs they do WELL from Shania Twain to Earth, Wind & Fire to Frank Sinatra - they can do it ALL!
    Go with SVK...you'll be so glad you did!

Sent on 12/10/2019

SVK is great entertainment. The vocalists put on a great show. They have a great combination of ol' school and new. You never know what you will hear next. The horns are definitely the best in the business. I can't wait to see them again.

Dindi · Married on 08/23/2014

SVK Band is absolutely awesome! I took an active role in reviewing all aspects of our wedding plans. When it came to the entertainment segment for our reception, SVK's attention to the details (e.g. speaker placement, event timetable, room aesthetics) lowered my level of stress. First they listen, and then more importantly they asked the right questions. Inquiries about things I would not have thought of. Always in a timely manner, they coordinated activities with my planner. One of the best perks is a Band that brings their own D J. The Band and D J were in sync with a lot of collaboration during their performance, as well as providing continuous music. Most of my family and friends were so impressed; they danced until the very last note. Did I say that this band is Awesome...

-Dr.D.Voils

Sent on 09/22/2015

Joy · Married on 06/07/2014

Loved the band! So much talent on one stage.

Ryan · Married on 11/11/2011

Wow... Live .... Amazing....! Come on out Friends Pub Live .. Yeah !
    Party Party Party