7 Reviews for Sviatlana Photography

Toning (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)
7 Sviatlana Photography Reviews

My wife and I had the pleasure of getting to work with Sviatlana for our wedding, and we could not have been happier. She had such an extremely creative approach to capturing the best pictures. Sviatlana really went above and beyond, to really make great use of the landscape and the area that we were in. There were some beautiful trees that were starting to turn colors that we had noticed earlier that day, and she had noticed them as well and suggested we take some photographs using them. All in all, we were thrilled, and are very thankful to work with such a friendly and helpful photographer. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jeff , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sviatlana is amazing!! We hired her for our wedding and we are so happy we did. Not only is she talented but she is a great person as well. I did not feel awkward or uncomfortable with her at all which is super important since your wedding day already tends to have you stressed out! She put me at ease and gave me beautiful pictures :) I will definetely be having her do more photo sessions in the future.

Profile Picture Tina, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I so happy that we hired Sviatlana for our wedding and engagement photo session! We absolutely love our pictures! She captured every detail and represented them in such an artistic way. Our pictures are amazing, like there were from a magazine! We have a big variety of styles, backgrounds and poses. During our wedding she even took us to a different location to take pictures with beautiful nature and the sunset! We really appreciated that! Thank you Sviatlana! She is also very kind, professional, easy to work with, and has a lot of passion for her work! She worked hard during our wedding. She was taking pictures the whole time and I haven't seen her taking a break. Also, I sent emails and text messages to her numerous times with many questions and she responded very quick with detailed answers. We are very happy with her work and we highly recommend her. Thank you so much Sviatlana for your great work, positive disposition, and professionalism!!!
Olga and Nebi

Profile Picture Olga, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lana recently photographed our garden wedding on the north end. She captured some beautiful moments and also included a beach session! Her creativity and attention to details shows in her photography. Thank you for making us feel so comfortable behind the camera! Our pictures are fabulous!
Ellen and Steve Stone

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sviatlana photographed my wedding in August. I am so happy with her work! Before my wedding, I always had an idea for my dream wedding and my dream wedding pictures. And when we met with Sviatlana for a pre-wedding consultation she spent three hours with me to make sure I would get all my dream photos. And she did! Even better than I wanted it!!! During the wedding, it was very easy to work with her and she was very polite to did not interrupt us during important moments. For example, at the ceremony, I didn't even notice her. And afterward, I was amazed how she got those beautiful close-up shots during our ceremony. I was very anxious to see the photos and I could hardly wait the two weeks she needed to edit them. I wanted to see them as soon as possible. But I understood that she needs time to edit all of them in Photoshop. It was 538 photos!!! To make me feel good, after two days she did a sneak peek for my wedding, where I was able to see 20 of my pictures. I liked them a lot and felt confident after that. Thank you Lana for amazing pictures and great experience!!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had such a pleasure to work with Sviatlana. My husband and I hired her to do our wedding photography and we couldn't be happier with the result. She really listened to what you are trying to archive when taking your priceless memory photos.

There were so many epic shots that we are still having a hard time picking out our favorites for print. Definitely recommend Sviatlana for anyone interested. She made our wedding day extra special and we can't thank her enough.

Nathalie & Richard