Suzybeez Bakery Reviews

4 | Cypress, TX

4 Reviews for Suzybeez Bakery

Kristen · Married on 02/25/2017

Suzybeez was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. The cakes were absolutely fantastic, from design to flavor to consistency. We did the full wedding cake (three different flavors) and the groom's cake (chocolate) with Suzybeez and all were fabulous. Everyone was raving about the cake at our wedding, and it was a great value too. My sister even booked a cake with Suzybeez the next week for her son's Baptism celebration. Caty & Jan are easy to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for wedding cake or any other dessert for a special event!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Highly recommend using SuzyBeez for your wedding cake! They are great to work with and very personable!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Both of my cakes were delicious and everyone liked them and kept asking where they came from. They were very helpful and catered to every detail I wanted for my cakes. When I finally saw the finished products I was blown away at how good they look. I will be using them again for sure!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Jenny · Married on 06/01/2013

0.0

paid over $200 for my daughter's first. It was beautiful til the girl at the front boxed it up and smashed down the top layer. the staff showed no empathy, did not even own up to their mistake, not even one apology - they even went a step further by blaming the customer & texas weather. warning - take your business elsewhere unless you want your special day RUINED!

Sent on 06/06/2013