Suzee's Candle Company Reviews

13 | Wilton, NH

13 Reviews for Suzee's Candle Company

Sarah Berglind · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Amazing Fall/Pumpkin Candles.

The candles were fantastic and smelled amazing! Susie made sure the candles were done in time for me to ask my bridesmaids to stand up in the wedding, which was so nice and helpful. I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Elizabeth Willard · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Highly Recommend! Great ask gift for bridesmaids

I love the candles and the gift boxes! I ordered Balsam Fir scent and they smell SO good. I am so happy with my purchase and my girls loved them too. They could not wait to get home and burn their candles. Susie was also so helpful with getting them to me on time and was quick to respond to questions I had. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Shelby Spicer · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Friendly, responds fast, ships fast, cares about her business and customers

Love this idea to propose to your bridesmaids. I connected Susie because I ordered 7 candles for my girls and needed them by a certain date but had not rushed the order. She responded quickly, not only did she get them to my house the day before I needed them but she also threw in one for myself. The labels are super cute and so are the boxes you can order as well. I ordered the pumpkin vanilla, perfect fall scent!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Suzee's Candle Company's reply:

Thank you Shelby for your review :) It was such a pleasure being able to get them to you on time! Thank you for the opportunity to create something for your special occasion I really appreciate it! ❤️
  • Deanne

Deanne Donovan · Married on 02/09/2020

Perfect party favors!

I ordered candles as favors for my daughters baby shower. They came out absolutely perfect. The communication was really fast and arrived as promised.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Suzee's Candle Company's reply:

What a beautiful Review! Thank you so much! I love the pictures you provided. Your baby shower came out so beautifully! I am just so happy to have been part of such a wonderful day. Thank you ❤️

Joanne Lonegro · Married on 11/03/2019

Great candles. Would order again!!

Susie was a pleasure to work with getting the order together for my daughters bridal shower. The candles are beautiful, smell great and arrived in plenty of time. I would definitely work with her again!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Suzee's Candle Company's reply:

Your feedback means so much to me! I am so happy you loved everything and they smelled absolutely amazing 😊
  • Jennylyn

Jennylyn Gallego · Married on 10/05/2019

Exactly what i wanted!!!!! Excellent customer Service!

Great Communication! Fast shipping!! Exactly what i wanted and custom to what i needed for my special event.... The candles' smells were wonderful and the bag that comes was the exact color i needed... I couldnt be happier with everything... I would def recommend and use for the future!!!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Suzee's Candle Company's reply:

Jennylyn, you have been such a pleasure to work with! ❤️ Thank you so much for feedback. I am so happy you loved them! It was such an honor to make your candles for your moms special event!

Mary Ann Guarino · Married on 10/05/2019

Susie was great to deal with ! It was a pleasure to work with her !

The baptism candles were absolutely beautiful and were packaged neatly and I received them earlier than the date of christening which is this Saturday and I am sure my daughter will love them . The apple scent smells fantastic ! The event is on Oct 5th and cannot wait for everyone to see them !

Sent on 09/28/2019

Suzee's Candle Company's reply:

Thank you so much Mary for your kind words
    I really appreciated the opportunity to create such beautiful candles for your Daughter ❤️

Susie · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful wedding favors

Susie was a pleasure to work with and created customized candles as wedding favors for us. The apple scent was perfect and the value far exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Stony Brook Candles for wedding favors, bridal shower favors, etc.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Suzee's Candle Company's reply:

Thank you Susie for your review! ❤️ You are so amazing!! I absolutely loved your candles and am so happy you loved them too. Congratulations!! Soon to be Mrs ❤️
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent candles and service!

We are thrilled with the candles we purchased from Stony Brook Candles as wedding favors, and with the prompt, friendly, customized service we received when ordering! The candles look and smell wonderful, they were packed well (120 candles) and arrived perfectly timed for the wedding - and we received a nice unexpected bonus candle for the bride and groom! It was a pleasure dealing with Susie! She was very responsive and helpful throughout the planning and online bulk ordering process, offering options for lid color and designs, and other information. The wedding guests loved the candles, which looked great with our color scheme and burn nicely as well. We love that they are soy-based too! Very happy customer!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Gina Donnelly · Married on 09/22/2019

Beautiful candles

I was running out of time to order favors for my wedding, so when I contacted Susie to see if she would be able to get the candles to me, I was thrilled to hear that she would fulfill my order.
    When the personalized candles arrived, I was beyond happy with the results.
    They were everything I imaged and they smelled great (pumpkin/vanilla)!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Suzee's Candle Company's reply:

Thank You Gina! Your review means so much to me ❤️ I am just so Blessed to have such wonderful customers like you! You were just so amazing to work with and be in contact with throughout the process

Jodi V · Married on 05/18/2018

Baby shower

Loved everything about my purchase

Sent on 11/21/2019

Christy · Married on 11/29/2016

Luscious Vanilla Vanilla candles!

I love my candles from Stony Brook. I ordered them as baby shower favors for my Daughter in Law. The vanilla Vanilla flavor smells like yummy cake so I make everyone who comes over smell it as it's truly luscious! They also were timely and responsive during my order.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Sharon · Married on

Miracle worker!

Stonybrook candles is a great vendor work with! She went above and beyond to help me out of a difficult situation. And she delivered well in advance of our agreed upon date. Everything is beautiful, professionally done, high quality and nicely packaged for safe shipping. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2019