96 Reviews for Suzanne's Flowers

Table Arrangements (2)
Consultations (1)
Single Flowers (1)
96 Suzanne's Flowers Reviews

Suzanne's Flowers made all my flower dreams come true! Suzanne was amazing at helping me create my perfect arrangements. The communication was excellent and my flowers were even better than what I imagined! I was so impressed with how they were arranged, and how beautiful they looked on my wedding day.I would 100% recommend Suzanne. I have gotten so many compliments! THANK YOU SUZANNE!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cora, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Suzanne did such a wonderful job! The flowers were beautiful. The bridal bouquet was stunning! The two large arrangements for the alter were also just amazing. We wanted to do our own centerpieces and she helped us get what we needed (curly willows, greenery) and rented us some of her vases and lanterns, etc. Somehow we failed to get two grandmother corsages on our order and did not realized it until just before the ceremony. I called her and she quickly made them and rushed to the church with them just in time. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is amazing!
We don't have our professional photos back yet, and I didn't take any at the ceremony or at the reception, but here are a few I took at home later.

Photo for Suzanne's Flowers Review - The bridal bouquet
Photo for Suzanne's Flowers Review - The bridal bouquet
Photo for Suzanne's Flowers Review - The alter arrangements that were also used at the reception.
Photo for Suzanne's Flowers Review - The grandmother corsages-made at the last minute.
Profile Picture Marilyn, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Suzanne is a complete joy to work with! She makes beautiful arrangements, and all I can say is TRUST HER! I had a hard time envisioning how everything would turn out, but everything she did was wonderful!

Profile Picture Ellen, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Suzannes flowers is the best don’t shop go there very reasonable and very professional and I will recommend her to anyone who needs wedding flowers and she will work with you according to your budget.

Profile Picture Amparo, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We knew we were going to use Suzanne's Flowers from the moment we met her. Very creative and talented work - large and small pieces are beautifully thought out.

Profile Picture David, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Suzanne did both my daughters wedding back in 2013 and most recently on Nov.4. Though my daughters grew up very close, they each have their own wedding penchant especially when it comes to flowers. Suzanne took time to listen and was very accommodating, the flowers from bridal bouquets to church's, reception's and cake floral decorations personally refelected each of my daughters affections!
Additionally, we have a very pleasant experience with Suzanne. She is a very warm, caring, generous person and is passionate at what she does! I would recommend her to anyone! Without gushing, would give her a 6 is i could/ Anna

Profile Picture Anna , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Suzanne exceeded my expectations with our wedding flowers in every way. Even though she was traveling abroad when I contacted her, she went out of her way to make sure I felt taken care of as a customer. She was extremely flexible and accommodating when meeting with me and my mom and listened very intently to the "feel" I was looking for with my flowers, which I explained was one of the most important parts to me for our garden-themed wedding. As return customers, we felt very appreciated with the pricing Suzanne offered. And on the day of the wedding, I was blown away by how beautiful everything turned out, especially our amazing cake flowers! Suzanne, thank you for working so hard to make everything perfect.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Me and my bridesmaids bouquets came out absolutely beautiful! Wonderful florist

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Suzan is the best florist she did beautiful job thank you Suzan

Profile Picture Houda, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted! Suzanne also went above and beyond to decorate our cake with flowers. My husband commented specifically that he loved the men’s boutonnieres. All of the little details were just amazing. I would absolutely recommend Suzanne to anyone looking for wedding flowers!

Profile Picture Sheri, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The whole time she just kept telling us "just trust me, just trust me"... well she definitely can be trusted. She did an amazing job and went above and beyond!! Great job! I was beyond pleased ??

Profile Picture Kara, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Suzanne provided beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding. She designed the alter arrangements, table centerpieces and all the flowers for the bridal party. The flowers are of excellent quallity and it shows. She incorporated all the colors and specifics my daughter wanted for her vintage theme. She even painted the iron bases so they woud look exactly the way my daughter wanted them to. She goes over and beyond what a general florist would do and her prices are very reasonable. She is also very dependable as to getting everything set up at the church and at the venue in a timely manner. This is my first out of 4 daughters to get married and I will definetly be using her in the future.

Profile Picture User2311496, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Suzanne is an excellent florist!
She asked early on if she had my trust, which meant she could take liberty with the decor after getting an idea of what I wanted.

This translated into something way better than I imagined. She decorated our ballroom with petals everywhere which I had not expected. We had extra boutonnieres that were free of charge and our sweetheart table decor was free of charge. We ordered flowers for our cake from her and they looked really nice too.

She worked with our small budget and surpassed expectations. She even added three peonies to my bouquet which I hadn't ordered (but wanted to) because they were pricey.

She clearly has a lot of experience and is highly recommended.

Profile Picture Olbelina, 4/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

We used Suzanne's Flowers for my daughter's wedding. Suzanne was very easy to work with. She's very knowledgeable and listened to what my daughter wanted. She presented some good helpful ideas. We were so impressed with Suzanne we signed a contract with her immediately even though we didn't talk to other florists.

The church and reception flowers came out very nice. Suzanne offered (for a fee) to take the church flowers to the reception. This saved us some money since we were able to use some of the same flowers for the wedding and reception. The flowers were fantastic. All of them from the boutonnieres to the bouquet, to the large church displays and the table settings they were all fresh and beautiful.

Suzanne answered all my emails quickly. Anyone who's planning a wedding knows this is important. We never stressed out when we dealt with Suzanne's Flowers. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User6631259, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Suzanne is wonderful to work with! I met with her once, told her what I wanted and let her talent do the rest! She called to confirm with me 5 days to my wedding, awesome not to have any worries. She was flexible and worked with my minimal budget. Most of all she gave me what I wanted and treated me with respect. The flowers were so beautiful, she did a cake piece for me that was exactly like my picture, everything was beautiful! I would recommend her to any bride, she's amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Suzanne is a wonderful, caring person and the most amazing florist. From the first time I spoke with her through the wedding ceremony, she gave outstanding service. At our first meeting, she very quickly had a vision of the floral arrangements for my wedding (chapel arrangements, flowers for wedding party, bouquets, and reception flowers/centerpieces). She is very sensitive to the budget, but went out of her way to make everything so beautiful and special. I was amazed and so pleased with her final products. We had so many positive comments from our guests about the flowers. I would highly recommend Suzanne to anyone who wants great caring service and gorgeous flowers for their wedding.

Profile Picture Becky, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so glad I found Suzanne. I was doing a google search for florists in our area and her name just came up. Suzanne is just so nice and thoughtful. What she can produce is just beautiful. She made our altar arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. Each was fresh and lovely. She even added a flower I wanted in my bridal bouquet as a surprise (a ranunculus). She works with your budget but wants to make the bride and groom happy at the end. She, along with her flowers, are just lovely. Thank you so much Suzanne!

Profile Picture Neena, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Suzanne was really easy to work and sooo sweet and friendly. I couldn't have asked for a better florist as she made our wedding day beautiful and special. Her flowers were really fresh and I really loved my bridal bouquet!

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was a pleasure to work with Suzanne at Suzanne's flowers! She really listened to what my daughter wanted for her reception and helped her with ideas when needed. The flowers and arrangements were gorgeous! We had many, many compliments. The reception ballroom was just beautiful and we would not hesitate to recommend Suzann's flowers for any occasion!

Profile Picture judy, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Suzanne arranged all the flowers for my daughter's June wedding. From the boutonnière to the largest arrangement, the attention to detail and the quality of the flowers were fabulous. We couldn't have been more pleased. Everyone commented on the gorgeous flowers and how classy and elegant everything was at the wedding. This was in no small part thanks to Suzanne. My son was so impressed, he had Suzanne make a flower arrangement to use when he proposed this summer.

For any occasion, but especially weddings, Suzanne is the floral designer of choice in Sugar Land.

Profile Picture Claudette, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely beautiful flowers and Suzanne is amazing. Both of my daughters weddings were out of town but helped recently with a Sugar Land wedding that Suzanne did. She was delightful and she goes above and beyond!!! They were the largest and most beautiful roses and peonies I have ever seen! Will make sure all my friends with daughters in Sugar Land use her!!!!!!

Profile Picture User5253909, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had the best experience, best quality. Suzanne is a great person who loves her work and does extra to make clients happy.

Profile Picture Mais, 5/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Suzanne was a pleasure to work with! She did a beautiful job with the arrangements that we requested, even calling to add additional items at no charge! She made the most beautiful settings for the signing table and the outdoor ceremony. The flowers were fresh, and her prices were amazing.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews

Suzanne,

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! The flowers at the reception were breathtaking. I peeked in the ballroom when I arrived and I teared up. They were magnificent. Everyone remarked how beautiful they were and they also told us how stunning the church flowers were! You are a floral artist and a dream to work with. You went above and beyond . You made my job as mother of the bride completely stress free.
Sincerely,
Karen Desrochers

Profile Picture Laura, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Oh my goodness! There are not enough nice words to express the wonderful experience we had with Suzanne's Flowers. Many wedding vendors leave you feeling ripped-off (as our venue did!) but not Suzanne! She is the most warm and generous person I know. It felt like your best friend, mom and talented artist all working with you! It was a joy to work with Suzanne. She took the stress out of on aspect of the wedding and make it a fabulous experience! Thank you Suzanne xoxoxoxo!

Profile Picture Lynn, 3/7/15, 1 Review