Suzanne's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 6
Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Pierce · Getting married on 06/20/2020

You will say "Yes" to the dress if you come to SBB

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique is wonderful. The staff, including Suzanne herself, truly put the bride first to give her everything she wants for her big day. This was far beyond anything I could have imagined when it comes to shopping for wedding dresses. They have an incredible selection of dresses and accessories and listen to what you like and dislike in order to find the perfect dress for you. Suzanne is so sweet and made my experience one that I will never forget.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Lindsay!!! Bryghtyn had a blast you all and we appreciate you to the moon and back! XOXO Suzanne and Team SBB

Brianna Nunez · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Amazing Experience!

I had such a wonderful experience at Suzanne's! I had my appointment schedule with Diana and she was so wonderful. She made the process easy and enjoyable, she had me laughing and smiling the whole appointment. It felt like we had been friends for awhile, that's how comfortable she made me feel. I went on Saturday to find my dream dress and I had my mind set on a fitted gown. Diana opened my mind to different styles. I went home thinking about one dress and went back the very next day to try on more dress with Diana. I ended up finding the most perfect dress to wear on my big day! I could not have done it without the help of Diana. All the staff members I interacted with were so friendly and kind! I will recommend Suzanne's to any friends I have getting married in the future.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

I am so happy you worked with Diana! Reading this review makes me smile because Diana is such a kind human. Thank you for your business and for your kind words. We will take you all the way to the altar, that's a Suzanne's promise! XOXO Suzanne and Team SBB

Taylor · Getting married on 03/13/2020

Great Customer Service

I had an amazing experience with Suzanne's. They were all extremely nice and listened to what I wanted when it came to dresses and budget. They are amazing to work with and made my experience fun. Not to mention they were very organized and prepared for my bridesmaids group and I.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 11

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for kindness and your girls were all awesome! We would like to be invited to your wedding lol:)!!! XOXO Suzanne and Team SBB
  • Z

Zoe · Getting married on 01/10/2020

Wonderful experience

Loved shopping for my wedding dress at Suzanne’s! I found the most perfect dress to make me feel perfect and special on the big day!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 12

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Zoe!!!! You couldn't have looked more beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures!!!Blessings, Suzanne and Team SBB
  • Kailey

Kailey Braddock · Getting married on 11/03/2019

The BEST dress buying experience.

The ladies at Suzanne‘s bridal made my dress buying experience so easy and stress free. They also have amazing bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Kailey!!!! It's so kind of you! we appreciate every word and we're so happy you're our bride! XOXO Suzanne and Team SBB
  • Jessica

Jessica Keatts · Married on 05/10/2019

Very personal

I came in kind of nervous, they made it very calming and easy

Sent on 01/14/2019

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

You are awesome, Jessica! Thank you so much! We look forward to pictures! We know they will be fabulous, you are such an organized bride:)! XOXO Suzanne and Team SBB
  • Karley

Karley · Married on 03/29/2019

Suzanne and her team are miracle workers and true bridal experts!

I had visited multiple bridal boutiques before visiting Suzanne’s, and I can honestly say that I did not have near as personable experiences as I did at Suzanne’s. They made me feel so comfortable and beautiful and Suzanne truly is a master of her craft with alterations and is such a sweetheart!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Karley!!! We really enjoyed our time with you!! Thank you for the kind words and we are looking forward to pictures:)!!! XOXO Suzanne and Team SBB

Sue Bour · Married on 03/23/2019

Love This Store and Owner

We had a wonderful experience at Suzanne's Bridal. From buying the beautiful gown to alterations to was a calming, confident experience. Suzanne is the owner , she is a professional through and through. Not only is she an incredible seamstress, she is also a beautiful person. I did not worry for one minute that the store would close its doors, or she would hand us our dress and send us on our way. She stay with us from start to finish to make sure the dress was how we wanted it (customizing at every turn) and it was not a problem for her. Great attitudes and camaraderie. So happy with this vendor!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

You are so wonderful, Sue! We truly treasure our brides and Olivia IS a treasure!!! We had a great time serving all of you! We look forward to pictures and to more visits from you because we'll miss you!!! XOXO Suzanne and Team SBB
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2019

Warm Atmosphere, Customization Available!

I cannot recommend Suzanne’s Bridal enough. They have so many gorgeous gowns, in a wide range of styles so you’re sure to find exactly what you’re dreaming of. Or maybe you find the perfect dress but it needs a little something tweaked - enter Suzanne, owner and immensely talented seamstress. She can literally transform a gown to make it exactly what you’re imagining. She collaborated with me, before creating a stunning custom cape to go with my dress. It was the most talked about element of our wedding. Simply breathtaking. The staff truly care about their clients, and it’s clear they want you to have the best day possible. The shop has a warm, fun atmosphere and they take the time to find the right outfit for you. I highly recommend going with Suzanne’s for all of your bridal attire needs!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 13
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 14

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Sam! You made it VERY easy for us to care about you! Your pictures were stunning and it looked like a magical day!!! We are so honored to have been a part of it! XOXO Suz and Team SBB PS Yoga on!!!!!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/23/2019

Found the perfect dress for me!

Suzanne’s Bridal was recommended to me by a couple family members who had recently gotten married. I am so glad I visited the shop, because finding and altering my dress ended up being the easiest part of my whole wedding planning process. All the staff members in the boutique are highly knowledgeable and responsive, and I was able to plan out all my alteration appointments ahead of time. They were even courteous enough to call and text me on days when Suzanne was running behind so I wouldn’t have to wait around. They were able to request the V back alteration from the designer itself before ordering, and then took out some of the crinoline underneath to make for a narrower silhouette. The 3/4 sleeves were perfect for my February wedding as it was chilly outside. Suzanne is extremely friendly, timely, and genuinely excited for all her brides. I got many many compliments on my dress. Highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 20
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 21
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 22

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! You were such a pleasure to work with and we appreciate your business so much! Your pictures are amazing and we look forward to you sharing more! XOXO Suzanne and Team SBB

Rob Bartlett · Married on 01/03/2019

Amazing dress, impeccable service

We found MY dress! I looked like a Queen at my wedding. The alterations were perfect and the customer service was impeccable!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 23
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 24
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 25

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Feby looked amazing! I can't wait to see more!!!! Salamat po, Rob and Feby! XOXOSuzanne and Team SBB
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful dress and friendly staff

I found my dream dress on my first visit! And I decided to add cap sleeves to my originally sleeveless dress, and they were able to order extra lace that the dress was made with for minimal extra cost. And for each fitting I had, Suzanne herself came out before I left to make sure all the adjustments looked good and were done properly. I was also planning on using my moms veil, but it was slightly torn, and she fixed it free of cost!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Amanda, for your kindness and thoughtfulness. We appreciate you and your business! Blessings, Suzanne and Team SBB

Kim · Married on 10/26/2018

I found my dress! I didn't think I'd find it here, especially after liking 2 dresses at David's Bridal, but the selection at this store is fantastic. I recommend that all brides should look for a dress here!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Kim! Our selection is amazing, thank you for noticing:). But Team SBB is equally amazing and we will take you to the altar in grand style. Thank you so much for choosing SBB and being our bride! Blessings,
    Suzanne and Team SBB

Sara Reichwald · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything was perfect

I had a perfect experience with this team they worked around my schedule which was amazing because I'm not a flexible person when it comes to work and that can't be helps so Suzanne came in on her days off to help alter my dress, I had an amazing day and I would recommend 100%

Sent on 06/01/2019

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your kindness. It was a pleasure and an honor to serve you! Blessings, Suzanne and Team SBB

Bailey Mcburnett · Married on 08/06/2018

Best Bridal Experience

Suzanne is a wonderful woman who owns a wonderful shop and does wonderful work!! Found my wedding dress in their boutique with the help of the super sweet and kind girls. Such an amazing team of woman who treat you like no other bridal shop and accommodate to your every need. Suzanne does all of the dress alterations herself in the store and can create pretty much anything you want! Best bridal experience a bride can have when finding her dress. Thank you Suzanne and your team for my beautiful dress and for being so wonderful!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 26
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 27
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/16/2018

Suzanne and her team were absolutely wonderful!

I bought my dress back in March 2017 for my June 2018 wedding. I found my dress that first day with the help of Stormy. She pulled probably 15 different dresses for me to try in all different styles. I ended up with a Rebecca Ingram by Maggie Sottero dress. They were very respectful of my budget and I only tried on one dress over budget (with permission) because my mom and sister really wanted me to try a specific type of dress on.

I went back to Suzanne's for alterations of my dress as well. The alterations were incredibly priced! I could not believe how little I spent on alterations compared to what I was expecting to. Suzanne would make recommendations based on what needed to be done to my dress, but ultimately it was my decision if I wanted to make the changes. She was able to look at how it fit and know exactly what to do to improve it. Overall, I had very few alternations, the corset was brought in a bit, a bustle added, and a slight hem shortening.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 28

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Sara! You were a joy to work with as well and we truly enjoyed your family, too! Thanks for your kind words but most of all thank you for being our bride! Blessings, Suzanne and Team SBB

Hadassah · Married on 06/02/2018

Best bridal shop on the planet! Stunning dresses and super helpful and sweet ladies to help you find the perfect dress for you day. I couldn't recommend them enough. Not to mention, Suzanne is so talented! Absolutely love this place, top notch!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Hadassah! Thank you for this wonderful review! We enjoyed you and your mom so much and look forward to you sharing pictures of your amazing wedding! Thank you so much, Suzanne and Team SBB

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2018

I purchased my gown from Suzanne's Bridal Boutique in May and received my custom Moonlight gown in October. My mom found her wedding gown here, so I knew I was in good hands. My stylist was Stormy and she was amazing. She has an eye for design and truly takes in everything you tell her you want in a dress. I ended up customizing a gown and she was able to sketch the dress so I could envision the final product. Later, I came back to look at bridesmaids dresses. They worked amazing with my bridesmaids on finding styles. My maid of honor found her dress first, and later my other bridesmaids went and found there's! My mom even found her mother's dress here as well. Alterations were hassle free, and Suzanne is amazing at what she does. She was able to work with my out of town bridal party which meant a lot to me. I want to thank everyone at Suzanne's Bridal Boutique for being so kind, helpful, and AMAZING!! Highly recommend Suzanne's Bridal Boutique for your wedding dress, and bridal party!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! I'm sure your pictures will be as amazing as you are!!!! Can't wait to see what a beautiful bride you were!!! Blessings, Suzanne and Team SBB

Cassidy · Married on 02/16/2018

Suzanne's Bridal was able to find me my dream dress! When it came to alterations I was so worried because the dress needed to be taken in 3 sizes. When everything was complete, the dress was amazing! I have received so many compliments on my dress. I felt so confident in the dress, and I have to thank Suzanne's Bridal and the entire team for making my day a dream!

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 29
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 30
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 31

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Cassidy! We are all so happy that your day turned out to be everything you dreamed it would be. That is what we are here to help you achieve! You looked positively radiant! We appreciate you! Blessings, Suzanne and Team SBB

Drusilla · Married on 01/26/2018

I was definitely happy with my wedding dress experience at Suzanne's. I had tried on dresses at a "chain" bridal store before making an appointment at Suzanne's to widen the search a bit, and I'm so happy that I did. Stormy assisted me and was able to select a large number of dresses based on what I was looking for- it was great to have a large selection that met my budget/requirements along with no high-pressure sales techniques. I purchased my dress and veil (they have a decent selection of bridal accessories). I ended up altering the back of my dress and was very happy with how it turned out- they were very accommodating with alterations. I would definitely recommend Suzanne's!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Drusilla, for being our beautiful bride!!!! We are so happy you were pleased with us as we loved working with you! Looking forward to pictures and once again thank you so much! blessings, Suzanne and Team SBB

Allison · Married on 12/08/2017

Suzanne's is seriously the best!!! I was able to stay under budget and get the dress of my dreams! I had a vision of what my special dress would look like and the bridal consultants helped me customize and accessorize the dress to make it mine!!! I also lost 50 pounds in the process of purchasing my dress and my wedding.....Suzanne was able to alter my dress perfectly! I would trust no one else!!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 32
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 33
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 34

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much and I'm still jealous you lost all that weight:):):)!!!! We love you, Allsion and wish you nothing but sunshine and love in your future with your amazing new husband! The photos are beautiful!!! Blessings, Suzanne and Team SBB

Haley · Married on 12/01/2017

Let me just tell you Suzzane took my wedding dress vision and made it a reality! She was amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anyone better to alter my dress. Don't spend another minute looking into someone else to do your dress (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and go to her you won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Haley! We love your words of encouragement for other brides, to look no further ;) Thank you for the kind words, and being our bride!! <3 Love & Blessings, Suzanne & Team SBB

Haley · Married on 11/25/2017

I got my dress from Suzanne's bridal and Suzanne and her crew did an absolutely phenomenal job.There were a LOT of alterations that were made on this dress including turning the scoop neck into a v-neck and Suzanne did a great job. Her staff was all so nice and so helpful during the whole process and I would definitely recommend Suzanne's bridal to any bride. My only concern was that when I picked up my dress a week before the wedding the bra pads were missing, so brides make sure to check your dress at pickup! Suzanne was quick to fix the problem, but if I wouldn't have checked it would have been a disaster!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 35
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 36
    Suzanne's Bridal Boutique 37

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Haley!!!! You looked amazing! And yes, disaster averted....whew! We are not perfect and try to learn from all our mistakes and I am so honored you picked us! Blessings, Suzanne and Team SBB

Kash · Married on 11/17/2017

I really enjoyed buying my dress here. I was looking for a certain kind of dress and they were able to give me many options. I am so grateful for their service and will probably use them for other dresses in the future.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique's reply:

And we will be here to happily serve you! Thank you so much for your business. It is greatly appreciated! Blessings,
    Suzanne and Team SBB