Sutography Photo and Video Reviews

Sutography Photo and Video 5
Sutography Photo and Video 6
Sutography Photo and Video 7

Lisa · Married on 07/06/2013

Holly and Mat are amazing photographers. They were dedicated to making sure they got all the shots that we wanted, even the difficult ones. They knew all of our family members by their first names, which made the family photos so much easier than I expected. We absolutely loved seeing the photos bring our wedding back to life and tell the story of our wedding day. Holly took extra time and worked with me personally to make sure we loved all the layouts for the photo book. The photobook is absolutely stunning and everyone that has seen it has commented on the great photos! We are so happy we chose Sutography for our wedding photography and highly recommend them to every couple getting married.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Jill · Married on 06/23/2013

Found Stuography on yelp and used them for our engagement session. We choose Sutography based on website, budget and Holly! Meeting and working with Holly was an absolute pleasure. She is warm, friendly and extremely professional, but also made you have fun. She has a lot of energy and is always positive. Towards the end of our engagement session we felt we had made a new friend and parted with a hug. After our engagement session we knew we wanted her for our wedding before we even saw our photos, once we saw our photos it was confirmed we made the right choice.

Holly went above and beyond for us, she was a huge help during the wedding planning process and helped schedule our day. I was having trouble coordinating time and vendors and she sent me a schedule that kind of stuck and worked flawlessly. The day of the wedding she greeted everyone with her radiant charm and gave me a big hug. Holly was mostly unseen, but was always there, she was never more then a few feet away getting those perfect shots, but gave me enough space for those special moments with my family and friends. My husband and I got married outside during a heat wave and Holly was a champ running around and diving to the ground to get that perfect angle, all with a smile on her face. Holly is easy and fun to work with and made us feel very comfortable and confident on a day that can be a little intimidating. She has an eye for a great image and just about every photo, which was a lot, came out perfect. Holly has a lot of passion for what she does and cares about the people she works with. We couldn't be happier with all our photos and our whole experience with Sutography and Holly, our friends and family involved in our day also felt the same way. Holly is incredibly talented, professional, funny and sweet and exceeded all our expectations. I will absolutely use Sutography again in the future.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Diana · Married on 11/10/2012

Holly and Mat are great at what they do. They make your experience a fun one. They love what they do and it shows in their work, attitude and overall presence. Their quality of work is just exquisite. They are open to any ideas you have about what you would like them to shoot. They are really all about the bride and groom. We used them for both photography and videography. They work very well as a team along with their assistants.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Katie · Married on 09/23/2012

There are no words to express how amazing Holly and Mat are! Our wedding experience with them was truly the best and we were blown away with how amazing our photo's came out. Without a doubt I would recommend them to anyone that wants the perfect photographer for their wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2013

there are no words to express how amazing Holly and Mat are! Our wedding experience with them was truly the best and we were blown away with how amazing our photo's came out. Without a doubt I would recommend them to anyone that wants the perfect photographer for their wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Ciera · Married on 08/26/2012

Holly was the photographer for our August 26th wedding here in San Diego and once again I was completely "wowed" by her professionalism and her ability to get tons of photos while still leaving plenty of time for us to mingle with our guests. I can't wait to see our pictures, I am sure they will be just as wonderful as our engagement pictures!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Holly and Matt exceeded our expectations!!!!! Holly captured every photo request I asked of her and more. They are professional and fun to work with. Holly even gave me some advice on wedding day schedule that really helped make the wedding flow:) We kept talking about Holly and Matt days after the wedding was over because we were so impressed with the job they did:) We are so excited to see the pictures from our special day... we already have full confidence that they are going to be AMAZING.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Christie · Married on 08/24/2012

My husband knew Holly previously and suggested we use her and her husband Mat for our wedding photos. I'm so glad we did! We also got engagement photos with them, and they were amazing. Everyone at the wedding commented on how well Holly was able to manage our large group of people in a kind way, to get things done efficiently. Our photos turned out beautifully, and I'm so pleased with them. Holly's customer service is fantastic, also. I'll definitely be calling them again for other photos in the future.

Sent on 11/14/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2012

Being that my wedding was in San Diego and I live in Arizona, I spent many hours searching online for the best photographer/videographer that would fit into my price-range and personality just perfectly. I came across Sutography on wedding wire and inquired about their services. I immediately received a pleasant/personable email back from Holly (photographer) and knew from that point on, she and her husband, Mat (videographer) would be the perfect fit for us. I never even met her prior to my wedding but the constant emails to one another throughout the year kept me confident with her services and I felt like I have known her forever!! Holly and Mat arrived on time to our hotel suite with a big smile and I immediately felt comfortable with them. They are the most pleasant, positive, enthusiastic couple and truly made my wedding day fun and absolutely perfect! I could go on and on about how wonderful they both are and cannot thank them enough for everything. The quality of pictures/video is outstanding and I could not be happier!! Thank you Holly and Mat for making my special day 100% FABULOUS!! :)
    Lauren

Sent on 08/05/2012

amber · Married on 04/07/2012

Holly & Matt of Sutography did an absolutely fabulous job on our wedding!! Holly's photos were amazing and Matt's video is just incredible. They are a super fun and friendly husband and wife team. I think it is important that they work together, so they know exactly where one another are at all times. I have heard so many horror stories of the photographer and videographer getting in eachother's way. They were absoulutely flawless. Their pricing is reasonable and they sent us our pics and video just a month after the wedding!! They made everyone feel at ease and got some really great shots. Thank you so much to Holly & Matt, for capturing our wedding day so perfectly!!

Amber & Aaron

Sent on 05/04/2012
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 03/10/2012

PERFECT, AMAZING, THE BEST!!!!! I am so happy that Holly and Mat were able to shot photo and video for our wedding. They captured every emotion and feeling that was expressed on our special day. We are totally addicted to our Highlight Video and have watched it over 100 times. I can not express to you just how amazing these two are. So, you can just stop your search here, because Sutography is the reason that I will be able to feel what I felt on that day all over again any day with just one look at our video and picutres. This was the review I was most excited about writing because they just blew me away! Please visit their website and check out their work. I welcome you to view our video as we are so proud of it!!!! They are so kind, fun, and easy to work with. If you want to remember that feeling you have on your wedding day..... They can give it to you!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SUTOGRAPHY!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Jonah · Married on 11/05/2011

What a great company! Sutography did such an amazing job and really helped to make our wedding day that much more special. They were great to have at the wedding as they knew exactly where to be and when and captured all of our favorite moments. Suffice to say, we were so happy when we received the photos and saw the fantastic results. I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 05/28/2012

Robyn · Married on 09/25/2011

Holly & Mat are a photography dream team! They truly captured the essence of our wedding starting with our engagement session and spanning to our wedding. They have such a great sense of what will work and are very detail oriented, so they will pause to fix your hair or your husband's boutonniere. They are very reliable and offer lots of tips to prepare you for your wedding day from what to expect for timing to how the day will flow when the unexpected happens. I recommend Holly and Mat of Sutography with flying colors - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Rachael · Married on 08/26/2011

I definitely recommend Sutography for any event you would love captured1 Holly is amazing and captured my wedding beautifully! Every picture I wanted she got and so many more. She is unbelieveably talented and my wedding pictures are to die for, I couldn't be any happier with the finished product. During the ceremony and reception HOlly was so friendly, very professional, so easy to get along with and even helped me along the way when it came to cake cutting, etc. Sutography's prices are so reasonable compared to some of these other photographers.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Kate · Married on 04/01/2011

Holly & Mat were great to work with! We had an amazing engagement session using both Holly & Mat as photographers, and then for the wedding we switched Mat over to videographer! We were in luck too; they were training two more staff members so we had 2 extra photographers at our wedding! They were all super friendly and non-obtrusive... I didn't even notice they were there for the most part but they still managed to capture every moment!

Our photos are great & our video makes me tear up (with joy!) almost every time I watch it... which is pretty much every day because I want to relive that day over & over again!

PROS:
    -Affordable
    -Two for the price of one kind of deal!
    -Super nice photographers
    -Great skills & experience
    -Beautiful work

Sent on 06/19/2011

Cassie · Married on 03/26/2011

Holly was so great to work with. She made my hubby and I feel right at ease especially since both of us are a bit camera shy. We got tons of great feedback from our guests about how great the pictures turned out and how unobtrusive the camera was. I would definitely recommend Sutography to anyone.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Mindie · Married on 12/05/2010

Holly and Mat photographed and video-ed of our wedding on 12-5-10. They did a fantastic job! We can't rave about them enough! Since they are a couple, they work extremely well together. They even surprised us with an additional photographer. They were extremely professional, organized and efficient. I didn't have a planner so they helped so much in the chain of events. Everyone enjoyed the entire process since they were so much fun to work with and care very much about their work/clientele. The photos and videos are awesome!!! We have received so many compliments on their work. They go above and beyond the required... surprised us with different looks on the photos. There are so many lovely photos, we can't decide on the best! We are so happy to have found them.

Sent on 01/03/2011

Marlene · Married on 10/10/2010

Holly and Angela were amazing. They captured every moment that was important and took such amazing pictures. Holly is very professional, organized, easy going, and made the experience flawless and fun. I had so many complement from friends and family, whenever I look at the amazing pictures it’s like re-living the moment. Having Holly as a photographer is the best thing a bride can have, especially when a bride is stressed with other details of the wedding. I am so happy to have found them. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/16/2011

Marlene · Married on 10/10/2010

Sent on 02/16/2011

Robbin · Married on 09/03/2010

We met with Holly & Mat in April of this year to plan our destination wedding in La Jolla. We interviewed three photographer's before making our final decision. We knew from our first meeting with Holly & Mat that were the photographers for us! They were extremely professional, organized and their work was amazing. Since we are from Michigan, the majority of our communication (after our initial face-to-face meeeting) was conducted by e-mail and over the phone. Holly and Mat were extremely responsive and offered great creative ideas for our wedding day. They were our absolute favorite due to the fact that they were so organized, professional and creative. I never stressed about any of the details with Holly and Mat. Our wedding was 9/3/10 and they did a wonderful job. All of our guests commented on how they captured the day, our guests and all the details. They were so fun to work with and the communication between Holly and Mat was impressive. They can read each other's minds when working the room:) We can't wait to see our photographs! We highly recommend Holly and Mat of Sutography.

Robbin & Jim Outlaw - Michigan

Sent on 09/13/2010

deanna · Married on 08/14/2010

We used Holly and Mat for our August 14, 2010 wedding. They are awesome photographers and not to mention, very genuine people!!! It was such a pleasure to work with them through the whole wedding process. They both went above and beyond anything we’d expected!

My husband and I met with them and were instantly attracted to their down to earth personalities. They were so accomidating during the whole process. We had our engagement pictures done and were so happy with how comfortable we felt with them.

A week before the wedding I spoke with Holly and she made me feel extremely at ease about the timeline of photos before, after, and during the wedding. At a time that is usually so stressful for a bride, Holly knew exactly what she was doing and made sure to take care of all the small details for me.

On the day of th wedding both she and Mat were PHENOMENAL. Holly knew exactly was she was doing. She was so organized and most of all quick and efficient....especially during pain in the butt family group photos. They were both friendly, fun and made sure to get everyone engaged!

The whole night our bridal party and family members were complimenting how great of a job they did in the making sure they got all of the group photos in an efficient and timely manner. Holly and Mat's demeanor,personality, and down-to-earth vibe were HUGE factors and contributed to our whole wedding experience! I would HIGHLY recommend them!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Steve · Married on 07/02/2010

Holly and Mat were really just unbelievably great to work with. They were extremely responsive, professional, and most importantly excellent photographers.

Any inquiry before, during, and after the wedding was handled extremely promptly.They treat you with the same respect before, during, and after the wedding which I really enjoyed. Any question or concern I had was answered and/or resolved within a day.

The Sutors were also extremely professional, this really helped set the tone for the day. They knew where and when to get photos to really capture quality shots. I also really liked the fact they were open to suggestion and were willing to accommodate certain shots should you request them. I liked the fact that they were artistic but didn't have an aloof attitude about them, they went above and beyond to make us happy with no questions asked.

Most important they were excellent photographers and extremely talented at their art. I really cant explain how happy we were with their photos, they came out better than we could have wished. The captured every moment of the wedding and nothing slipped by. They did a perfect amount of different styles, posed, candid, artistic, they covered all the bases perfectly.

Having two photographers was great as well, really helped capture shots from different angles and guarantee great photos.

I really cant recommend them highly enough as they were just great to work with and did a great job documenting our wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2010

Teresa · Married on 06/05/2010

My Daughter Shanna, and My new Son in law Danny were married in June of 2010.
    Holly and Matt were fanatastic, They were so professional, and made sure they got Every shot Shanna wanted, and shots that Shanna and Danny didnt even think of. The work was fantastic, they were also very easy to work with and were flexible which was a very good thing considering the large wedding, The locatiuon, the timelines, the travel.. and working around the little things that happen at these kinds of events. I highly recommend these fabulous photographers, through them we were able to preserve a day that moved so quickly, Now we dont have to miss the little things because we have it all in pictures.
    Thank you.. Thank you.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Shanna · Married on 06/05/2010

Holly and Matt are amazing... They are so professional and talented. They go above and beyond to ensure that you walk away with photos that really capture your special day .

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • luisaglz

Ida · Married on 04/17/2010

I would highly recommend Holly & Mat. They did a phenomenal job. I'm still waiting for the album but I'm not concerned one bit because I know they're going to do an amazing job. Holly was so good on the day of the wedding. I was so nervous and she helped me get comfortable when she was taking pictures. There were a couple of times she had to remind me I was getting married and it was a happy day which helped me smile and stay focus. You will feel extremely comfortable with Holly & Mat. They are a great team.

Sent on 06/24/2010