92 Reviews for Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography

Toning (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

From the engagement photos to the day of the wedding working with Fred was absolutely great. He was very flexible, did an outstanding job, and made everything easier and fun. I would highly highly recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fred and Annette were absolutely amazing. We found them from several recommendations and truly cannot put into words how incredible they are. From our first meeting 18 months before our wedding, we knew they were perfect for us. We had both our engagement and wedding photographed by Fred. He is fun, creative and just phenomenal at capturing these big moments. We got married on 12/31 and had our pictures back within a week. There were moments captured we did not even remember. Seriously will be using Fred for every photo need and highly recommending to anyone who needs them. I wish I could give more than 5 stars as they truly deserve it.

Profile Picture Stephannie, 12/31/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Fred and Annette are amazing. These two really enjoy doing what they do and the fun they have doing it is apparent while Fred is working. We are personally not the most photogenic, and we don't usually like being in pictures often, but Fred made it fun. Even the families were very impressed, and he really did get the best parts of each section of the day. Not only that but each package comes with a free engagement shoot which was very nice. Also included in our package was a slideshow video with music and Fred also takes the time to edit photos where it is needed, and he really takes time to get it right. Also, he got us the photos within a week and made us a priority as I have heard others waiting almost a month for worse quality. Fred was great about helping to select the best spots and best poses for us as we are normally a bit awkward, but he made it feel easy and fun. We have seen others at this same location, and he really had the best photos, so much so that others have mentioned they wish they had known about him. Again, I highly recommend Fred and Annette and they really do make that special day fun and easy for everyone involved. Do the right thing and hire this duo for your next event.

Photo for Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography Review - The beautiful bride looking stunning.
Photo for Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography Review - After the long day and night.
Photo for Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography Review - At the altar.
Profile Picture Nick, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Planning a wedding can be stressful enough as it is. Fred and Annette made it so easy to do business with them. They were attentive and focused on capturing all of our special moments. They truly were a blessing and I am so thankful they were there for my big day. ❤️❤️

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fred and Annette are awesome!! Fred is so funny and creative. He will make you smile and laugh the whole time. Annette is such a sweetheart. They both make it fun and make you feel comfortable. I'm so happy with my engagement and wedding pictures. Thank you again Fred and Annette for capturing our special moments! I highly recommend Suspended Moments Photography.

Photo for Frederick Dunn Free Lance Photography Review - 10-7-17
Profile Picture Marie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fred did an exceptional job photographing our September 2017 wedding. From day one of working with Fred and his wife Annette they exceeded our expectations. We had a wonderful engagement photo session with Fred and on our wedding day he captured so many beautiful moments. Fred and Annette were a pleasure to work with and I truly look forward to working with this power couple in the future. Thank you for the beautiful photo and video memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives :) :)

Profile Picture Hanna, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Fred and Annette are so much fun to work with! Not only are they professional and sweet but they make you feel so loved and like family! Fred had no trouble making everyone laugh with our wedding session ? everyone loved them and the photos I have received so far are outstanding! Fred has actually made me feel so beautiful with his photography. As soon as I saw them I was in Awe! And I will be using Fred and Annette's services in the future! If you are looking for a photographer choose Fred! You will not regret your choice I promise you.

We chose package 3 and I am very excited to see what is to come ?

??The Sharp family?? 8/26/17

Profile Picture Kaitilyn , 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

It was an absolute pleasure working with Fred and Annette. They are both extremely professional, sweet and so much FUN to work with. My family and bridal party all loved working with them as well. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and Fred had them sent to us within 2 weeks after our wedding. He even made us a beautiful slide show of our pictures and videos. They are extremely reasonably priced and am so happy to have them as our wedding photographers. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

We are so happy to have had Fred as our photographer, we couldn't be happier with our experience and photos! Our Bridal Party enjoyed Fred's creativity, gusto and most importantly, it was a fun experience! We had many wonderful friends and family attend our wedding, the love that surrounded us on our special day shows through in the photos. Good communication is essential when you're planning a wedding, we appreciate that Fred and Annette always responded to our questions and messages promptly. We were also thrilled about the timeliness of receiving the photos! I highly recommended Suspended Moments Photography if you want truly exceptional service and photography, Fred & Annette are the best!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fred (and his wife Annette) were absolutely wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Gabe, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fred takes such amazing photos and we are so happy with our wedding pictures! They are better than we could have imagined!!!! Fred is flexible funny and professional! His wife is so sweet and kind too!!! If you want fabulous photos of your special day, please contact Fred or you will be missing out!!! I recommended for all occasions!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fred is everything you want in a wedding photographer. He listened and respected all of our requests, but was never short of good ideas. He and his wife make the perfect duo. We are thrilled with our wedding photos and he captured all the big moments of the day while never ever feeling in the way. If you are looking for a wedding photographer in NW PA I highly recommend Fred. He is a great value and the quality of service can't be topped!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Fred and Annette are absolutely amazing ! Every photograph that was taken is so special to me. I couldn't have asked for a better engagement or wedding photographer in PA! The one thing our bridal party continued to comment on was how awesome our photographer was! He captured every special moment and then some and for that we cannot thank him enough! Looking at our wedding photos brought back all the happiness of our wedding day and it was so awesome! He had our pictures back so quickly as well ! I'm definitely going to miss working with these two!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot

Fred was my only choice! After seeing his work at a couple of my friend's weddings, I always knew I wanted Fred to be my photographer once it was my turn! He is responsive, funny, inventive, professional and so talented! I love my photos and I am so glad I followed through with my choice!

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Proofs

Fred and Annette are amazing!!! Wonderful pictures! Fred was like a ninja! He captured pictures without anyone noticing him standing there. We had our pictures in the mailbox before we were home from our honeymoon!!!

Profile Picture Devon, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fred and Annette are fantastic to work with... just love them! Fred is unbelievably talented and creative. They have done 2 photo shoots for me and I wouldn't have anyone else do my photos!!

Profile Picture Jen, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Fred and Annette was the easiest part of planning our wedding! They are always willing to work with you and help make you feel so comfortable and at ease during the chaos of it All! My photos came out absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for anything more. Suspended moments photography is #1!

Profile Picture shannon, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We originally looked into hiring Fred because our friends sent rave reviews. Upon meeting him it was clear that he was the perfect person for our wedding day. Not only was he super professional, he also knows how to have a good time. He did fantastic with running things on our wedding day (none of that was his job) since we were all clueless. He knew how to direct us while making things fun! To top it all off, he gets you your photos a week after the wedding while other couples we know that got married weeks before us still don't have theirs yet. Best of all, in my husband's eyes, is that Fred was able to incorporate a t-rex into one of our shots. He just gets people and their senses of humor. Overall Fred and Annette make a one-of-a-kind pair that will not disappoint! We would use (and choose) them again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Fred is amazing! He is so fun to work with, and captures the most beautiful pictures!

Profile Picture KIRSTEN, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fred & Annette, of Suspended Moments Photography, were a dream to work with from our very first meeting with them all the way upon receival of our wedding day photographs! Fred and Annette were very responsive to my many questions and always up for whatever photo thoughts my husband and I had during both our engagement shoot and throughout our wedding day. Fred & Annette were vital members of the team that made our dream wedding a reality. Fred took photographs prior to the ceremony, throughout the ceremony, and after the ceremony at the church. He caught those special moments we will treasure always - the laughter of our grandparents, the tears in my husband's eyes, the smiles on the faces of our bridal party, and the looks on the faces of our parents as their firstborns wed. He has an eye for candids throughout ceremony and reception, memories that will never fade. He knows what to look for and how to capture it. We are thrilled with the many photographs we now have of the ride to the reception, bridal party entrance, the dances, the cake cutting ... somehow he managed to catch everything. Fred found a way to truly capture the personalities of our bridal party in our group photos. Fred & Annette are the utmost of professionals - on time, efficient, great to work with, and by no means do they cause any sort of distraction during any of the events. They care about the details, they care about you, and they care about delivering on what they promise - suspended moments of your wedding, forever yours to cherish and keep. We feel incredibly lucky to have been able to work with Fred & Annette and would do so again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I truly could not be happier with our results from using Suspended Moments Photography. Not only were they extremely professional, but the staff were a joy to work with. They were able to capture each special moment of my wedding day and so much more! I will definitely consider Suspended Moments Photography for future special occasions and events. They are highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have known from the very first time that we met Fred when he photographed our friend's wedding and did an outstanding job that if we ever got married, that's who we would be going to!! He manages to capture all of the great moments and gets some beautiful candids of the guests!!! He has a wonderful personality, he's funny and just makes everyone feel comfortable and able to come out of their shell and have FUN!! We heard nothing but compliments from our entire bridal party as well as our guests about "how great our photographer was"!! We couldn't wait to get our photos, and what do you know...we didn't have to wait long...they were mailed out 6 days after the wedding!!! We are so in love with the pictures and can't wait to get them printed out and put on our walls!! We already posted them on Facebook, and I cannot keep up with all of the notifications from people "liking" them and all of the compliments!! It's going to be difficult to pick out our favorites for our complimentary photo book that is included with our package! He is also willing to go out in all conditions with his clients to capture wonderful memories!! When our engagement photos were scheduled (at Presque Isle), it was bitter cold and very windy, and he was right there with us, taking all of the shots like it was no big deal!!! Fred's wife, and assistant, Annette, is so wonderful and sweet as well!! Any questions or concerns we had, I could text her, and I would get almost an instant response!! She's always such a pleasure to talk to and super helpful!!! The two of them make a great team, which makes the whole process go smoothly. If anyone wants a fun, creative, and wonderful experience, with some amazing photos, Fred and Annette are definitely the way to go!! I recommend them to everyone that I know!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Our experience was very good overall and he did an awesome job working with our special requests! We were very satisfied and the photos turned out great! ??

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Suspended Moments! From the first 2 minutes of meeting with Fred and Annette I instantly knew they were our choice for photography! Our pictures were beyond our expectations. Everyone kept telling us that they loved our photographer! Will definitely work with them again in the future! We suggest to everyone who is looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hire Fred as your photographer!!! You won't be disappointed! He did such a wonderful job photographing our wedding. He's magnificent...keeps the atmosphere light and funny...and he gives you results very quickly!!

Profile Picture Leah, 8/6/16, 1 Review