Susan Rogan Cosmetics Reviews

11 | Oak Lawn, IL

11 Reviews for Susan Rogan Cosmetics

• Jenny

Jenny Lucas · Married on 09/11/2019

Professional and made us feel amazing!

I remember a friend of mine using Susan for her wedding about 12 years ago and I reached out to her in the summer and booked a date for this past weekend for my sister’s wedding. I have never had my makeup professionally done or I had fake lashes applied as well. The wedding party received so many compliments about our makeup. I absolutely loved the airbrush and it lasted all day. Susan was very professional and I let her work her magic and be as creative as she wanted for my makeup and it came out better than I expected it too. We were all pleased with the experience. I highly recommend Susan to be your MUA for any event.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Kim Babiarz · Married on 08/24/2019

Super friendly & accommodating

Susan was super friendly. Her location was very convenient, price was very affordable, and she was able to squeeze me in early in the morning, so I was able to get my hair done also, before she had a wedding party to do. She did a great job! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Mary Kaminski · Married on 06/11/2019

Mary K. If you are looking for a great makeup artist, look no further.

I have used Susan for several years and many occasions and I always truly look and feel beautiful. She really is a wonderful person and makeup artist. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Kate

Kate D · Married on 05/02/2019

Makes you feel gorgeous on your day

Susan was great to work with. She makes you feel gorgeous and makes sure you are happy with what she does. Has TONS of options! Highly recommend for weddings or a night out. She also does airbrush tanning as well which comes out perfect! No streaks!

Eva Kelly · Married on 04/13/2019

Went to her house to get my makeup done for prom & absolutely Love day it!

I’ve never had a makeup artist as professional! I loved the way I looked and everything was airbrushed.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Ronni-Mike

Ronni-Mike Schramm · Married on 12/10/2018

Very pleased with both the quality of products used and service provided.

Extremely talented and accommodating make up artist who sincerely listens to her clients. As mother of the bride, my worry was looking "overly" made up. Susan made every effort to satisfy my concerns giving me an elegant yet soft look which lasted the entire day and night.

Kimberly Ryan · Married on 11/09/2018

Awesome and Professional

Susan is great at what she does. She has years of experience and it shows in her work. She was recommended to me from a friend and I am glad I found her! She did my makeup for my daughter's wedding, and I will use her again this fall for my son's wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/12/2018

Happy customer for over 15 years!

I met Susan when I was in high school (17 years ago). She air brushed my makeup and provided a perfectly natural air tan for my senior prom and has been there for me for every major event in my life since! From prom, to standing up in weddings, Halloween parties and most recently my wedding this past fall. Susan listens to your needs and always delivers high quality results. I feel like I can do anything after she helps make me so gorgeous! Whether your looking for a wild style for a theme party or a natural flawless look, Susan is the right choice!

Amy S · Married on 10/12/2018

Would definitely recommend Susan

I was the maid of honor in my best friend’s wedding and she did an amazing job. I don’t wear makeup often and when I told her this she understood and chose very natural colors and I didn’t feel too ‘made up’. She’s very personable and great to work with. Would definitely recommend Susan!

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 01/18/2014

Make-up for "Infinity and Beyond"

Susan is amazing at all she does and your guaranteed to have lots of fun, laughter and love with her too. Sue has done my make-up for years. NOT Ashamed to say 2 weddings, funerals, body art and Halloween Make-up that made us first prize winners for the first time ever!

Your every need and desire will be met no matter what challenge you bring this make-up artist...

Sent on 07/31/2019

elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2013

Beautiful make up!

I highly recommend Susan! She was easy to work with & made myself and my bridal party look like beautiful. She first did my make up when I stood up in my friends wedding & I knew that’s who to book for my own wedding the following year.

Sent on 06/19/2019