Susan Peavey Travel Inc Reviews

54 Reviews for Susan Peavey Travel Inc

Ticarmel · Married on 09/04/2017

4.2
      3.5

Susan and her team was amazing! Although it wasn't always easy to get in touch with (as she travels a lot herself)....she made sure my very large wedding group was well taken care of before we left for our destination wedding. I had some troubles with members in the group not paying on time, but Susan tried her best to make sure I did not stress one bit. She was very accommodating. I have referred her to numerous people and expect that I will use her again for my family vacation .

Sent on 10/02/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you for choosing Susan Peavey Travel to handle your amazing destination wedding at the Hyatt Ziva/Zilara in Montego Bay. Yes we did have some challenges however it all worked out and it was an amazing destination wedding enjoyed by you and all of your guest. Thank you again for referring SPT to your friends and co workers.

Ellen · Married on 06/01/2018

Great trip! Thank you Susan Peavey for your help planning and setting up our vacation! Everything was great. I hope we will be planning another trip soon! We are thinking about a trip to the west coast next time.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Ellen! We are happy you enjoyed your trip! We look forward to helping plan for your next one! :)
    Susan Peavey Travel

Kent · Married on 07/04/2017

Great Experience...Gave us great insight into arriving in a foreign country.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Kent, thank you again for booking with Susan Peavey Travel. SPT is looking forward to planning your next vacation.

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

2.4
      1.0
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0

Eh, I got recommend from a bridal expo. The women Leah didn't even remember who I was when I called she thought I was an other customer, and it sounded like she was busy. She fumbled around for a pen and I think wrote down my credit card information which was really uncomfortable.
    I also referred a co-worker and got no thank you or referral bonus. I'm just a quick customer I won't use this company or recommend it in the future. Especially for a honeymoon.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Hello Jessica, It was nice to talk to you on the phone, thank you for taking my call last week. Susan B Peavey