Susan Peavey Travel Inc Reviews

Susan Peavey Travel Inc 6
Susan Peavey Travel Inc 7

James Poirier · Getting married on 12/30/2018

Honeymoon Booking

Dorothy and I worked with John Purcell to plan our honeymoon. He was extremely attentive to what we were looking for in a resort. John got us a great price on a gorgeous resort in Jamaica for our honeymoon! We book all our travel through John at Susan Peavy and would highly recommend then for any travel accomodations!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you again and John does a wonderful job with planning his guest honeymoon, destination weddings and vacations. I do hope you will refer all your friends to John when they are planning their next vacation. Congratulations and thank you again!

Stacy D · Married on 11/27/2018

Completely overwhelmingly perfect

The BEST all-inclusive I've EVER been to- Must Go!

• Nichole

Nichole · Married on 11/04/2018

Knowledgeable and personal

I couldn’t have been more impressed and grateful to meet Susan and have her plan our honeymoon. Susan is incredibly knowledgeable and completely reachable when something goes wrong. I was very set on going to Saint Lucia for our honeymoon and she offered us some other options and sold us on Mexico (Unico resort) and saved us a ton of money. The resort was phenomenal with exceptional service. Susan’s recommendation provided us with the most memorable and valuable trip and resort that we would have never known about otherwise. Susan also went above and beyond with helping us to find fishing trips and giving us information prior to our travel. The resort was also not full of honeymooners and it really made us feel special and made us recognize that she was really looking out for our interest. I have and will continue to recommend her service to others and if you wanna take the stress off of planning your honeymoon then call her. She will take care of you while keeping your budget in mind! Thank you Susan!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Nichole and Martin it was a pleasure helping you plan your honeymoon to UNICO. I am so glad that you loved the resort as much as I do. I look forward to planning your next vacation and i do hope you will tell all your friends who are planning their honeymoon or vacations to give me a call. Congratulations , Susan B Peavey

Pam Sarris · Married on 10/29/2018

Best experience with SPT. Always available, Susan thought of every detail for us

Working with Susan was exceptional. We went to Secrets las Mujeres in Cancun. It was amazing. Susan worked out every detail for us. We felt safe and enjoyed every minute of our perfect honeymoon. We can’t wait to plan our next vacation with Susan Peavey Travel. SPT came highly recommended and we now highly recommend them for all travel plans!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

thank you pam for planning your honeymoon with SPT! I look forward to planning your next vacation. . I do hope you will recommend SPT to all of your friends when they are planning their next vacation or honeymoon

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2018

Susan recommended Unico, a new resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico and at first my husband and I were hesitant since it is so new. However after explaining exactly what we were looking for in our honeymoon (relaxing, great food, new/modern and authentic, on a beach, work out classes, excursions, activities and great drinks) we decided to take Susan's advice and chose the Unico...and boy are we glad we did. We had the most amazing honeymoon that we could have asked for. Susan also arranged the transfers to and from the resort (which was a Lincoln Navigator that picked us up). Susan was always very responsive and honest with her information and we would highly recommend booking your next vacation with Susan Peavey Travel! Thanks Susan we will definitely be going back to Unico and we look forward to booking with you again in the near future :)

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 15
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 16
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 17

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

i am so happy that you loved your honeymoon at Unico. I look forward to planning your next vacation thank you.

shaunda · Married on 08/19/2018

Absolutely the best!!! We found Susan on Wedding Wire after having the worst experience ever with our previous travel planner. From the minute Susan started with us she assisted and organized and made sure everything was taken care. We had such a small time frame and yet that still didn’t affect her ability to coordinate. Susan and her team are the absolute best!! She even made sure that our guest had an amazing time!!! She surprise one of our guest witha birthday surprise since it was her birthday priorto the arrival for our wedding. We are already booking other trips with her travel agency.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 18
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 19

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Saundra it was such a pleasure working with you, Rowe and your entire guest list. Thank you again for working with Susan Peavey Travel .

Chris · Married on 05/25/2018

Booking a cruise with Leah @ Susan Peavey Travel was effortless!!! She was very quick to repsonse and answered all my questions and there were many!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Chris for reserving your cruise with leah and I am so happy that you had a wonderful time. Please reach out to Leah when you are planning your next vacation. I do hope you will refer all of your friends, co workers and family to Susan Peavey Travel when they are planning any type of a vacation.

Judy · Married on 03/24/2018

Outstanding agent....really takes care of her clients

Sent on 11/01/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Judy! I look forward to planning your next vacation. Thank you again for choosing Susan Peavey Travel Inc to plan your honeymoon. I do hope you can refer SPT to your friends who are planning their honeymoon or destination wedding..

Kevin · Married on 03/24/2018

Susan and her staff are top notch and really know the destinations! I would highly recommend Susan Peavey Travel!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

thank you Kevin! SPT looks forward to planning your next vacation :)

stefano · Married on 01/16/2018

Loved it and had a great experience.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

thank you Stefano! i look forward to planning another amazing vacation for you. Susan B Peavey

Michael · Married on 10/21/2017

All our needs where taken care of, from airline tickets to being picked up at Turks and Caicos to special amenities. Made our 20 year anniversary memorable

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 20

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

thank you Michael. I am so happy you enjoyed celebrating your 20th anniversary on the beautiful island of Turks and Caicos. I look forward to planning your next vacation.

Amber · Married on 10/13/2017

Susan has been extremely patient and helpful through this whole process. We are looking forward to the Palafito's!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Amber, I am very excited for you and Christopher to enjoy the amazing Palafitos and also UNICO, both beautiful resorts, Thank you again for choosing Susan Peavey Travel to plan your honeymoon.

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2017

Leah and susan were so responsive and knowledgeable. I put the honeymoon in their hands and they found us the BEST spot for a great price. We had an amazing honeymoon and it’s all because of them!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 21

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Melissa it was our pleasure to make sure you had a wonderful honeymoon! Thank you again for putting everything in our hands..I do hope that you will refer SPT to all of your friends, co workers and family when they are planning any type of a vacation, honeymoon and destination wedding..

Amy C. · Married on 07/03/2017

Susan was great! Helped us find exactly what we were looking for within the budget we wanted to work with.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Hello Amy, Thank you again for choosing Susan Peavey Travel to help with your plans. I do hope you can refer SPT to all your friends who are planning a honeymoon or destination wedding.

Becca · Married on 06/17/2017

I worked with Samantha to book my honeymoon trip and she was so helpful and knowledgeable. Susan Peavey was the recommended travel agency to use from my wedding venue and I'm so glad we used them. It can be stressful trying to figure out the best options and Samantha narrowed them down for us and worked with us to find the perfect spot and we loved our honeymoon!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thanks so much Becca! I look forward to working on your anniversary trip with you! :) -Samantha

Kristina · Married on 06/09/2017

Sam was amazing to work with! I gave her a strict budget with all my "wants" and "needs" for our trip and she planned our trip to Aruba above and beyond what we could have dreamed! I will definitely be calling her again for our next trip... so much easier than trying to plan it all myself!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Thank you Tina! You are awesome, I'm so happy you had a great trip! -Samantha

Leigh · Married on 05/20/2017

Susan Peavey Travel recommended the Eldorado beach resort on Moroma beach in Riviera Maya, Mexico to my husband and I. We told her what we were looking for and this place totally exceeded our expectations. Susan has so much travel experience and you can tell she enjoys what she does. I highly recommend Susan Peavey Travels for any kind of travel!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Leigh it was a pleasure planning your honeymoon! I look forward to planning your next vacation..thank you again for booking with SPT! I do hope you can refer Susan Peavey Travel to all of your friends and co workers when they are planning a vacation..thank you again

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2017

Sam was amazing to work with! She helped us out so much on all the details for our honeymoon. I would definitely recommend her for anyone trying to find a place to travel! We will definitely be back!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I look forward to your next trip and working together again :) -Samantha

Cheryl · Married on 11/13/2016

Let Susan Peavey Travel do the planning for you - there is no stress and it is FREE!! Also, knowing that you are staying at a resort that she has most likely traveled to is very comforting because she knows first hand the quality of service and food and beverages that are provided, and she only recommends the best resorts to stay at. She recently planned our honeymoon to Punta Cana. We stayed at the Excellence Resort-Punta Cana. It was amazing. Everything was top notch - the service, the resort, the restaurants, the spa and activities. We were part of the Excellence Club which made you feel even more VIP as promised!! I highly recommend Susan Peavey Travel, and the Excellence Resort in Punta Cana. I am hoping to visit again for a wedding anniversary in the future!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Cheryl it was fun planning your honeymoon! I look forward to planning your anniversary travel too! Happy Holidays

Aurora · Married on 10/15/2016

Samantha Kane was amazing! She went above and beyond is assisting us in selecting our perfect honeymoon. She first off listened to our wants and needs, gave us great advice, tips, and lots (and I mean LOTS) of options. She was fantastic at presenting us with multiple packages in regards to my numerous questions and requests and breaking them down so we could understand the differences between each package. She made selecting our honeymoon an easy process and the trip was amazing! We were so well taken care during the planning process and on our honeymoon, we plan on using Susan Peavey Travel Inc and our rep Samantha for future trips!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! I really appreciate it! I look forward to working with you in the future on other trips too :) -Samantha

Jaclyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Susan Peavy came highly recommended through my wedding venue, Waverly Oaks, and they didn't disappoint. My now, husband and I knew we wanted an all-inclusive honey moon experience and were leaning towards Sandals. When meeting Susan, she was so personable and really listened to what was important to us (food, relaxation, amazing drinks, did I mention food?) she recommended a resort in Cancun, Mexico called Le Blanc. It was awesome!!!! She took care of everything from our transportation, flight, she even gave a little honeymoon care package. She was so thoughtful and seemed to really care about our experience. The payment plan was great too. We booked several months in advance prior to our wedding so we could pay alittle each month and not be saddled with a huge bill right before our big day. I would totally recommend Susan to anyone. And I even plan to use her in the future!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn it was a pleasure planning your honeymoon I personally say Thank You from Susan Peavey Travel looking forward to planning your next vacation!

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2016

Susan was extremely helpful in helping us book our honeymoon! With such an extensive travel background she was able to guide us in the right direction for the location of our trip. We decided on Turks and Caicos, and she had so many great recommendations on where to stay and what to do while we were there! We will definitely be using her again in the future :)

Sent on 12/28/2016

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you again! It was a pleasure planning your honeymoon to Turks and Caicos! I look forward to planning your next vacation :)

Valerie · Married on 08/13/2016

Samantha Kane is AWESOME! She helped plan a family vacation for my family and we were so impressed I used her for my honeymoon! The thing I really love is how responsive she is. It seems like you can email her at anytime and get a response back within two-three hours.

I actually live in NC and while Susan Peavey travel is not located in that area I have never found that a problem.

If you are looking for an awesome responsive travel agent Sam is your girl!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Valerie! It's always a pleasure working with you and your family! I hope to keep planning trips with all of you for years to come :) -Samantha
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/16/2016

Samantha at Susan Peavey Travel was amazing! We already had our honeymoon hotel booked but we wanted to stay a couple extra days and needed flights so I reached out to Susan Peavey Travel and Samantha got back to me that day and planned everything along with us. She had great suggestions and made everything so easy! I absolutely loved working with them! Oh and the hotel they found for those extra days was awesome and we didn't want to leave!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you, and I'm so happy you had a great honeymoon trip in Hawaii :) I look forward to working with you again! -Samantha