Susan Peavey Travel Inc Reviews

Susan Peavey Travel Inc 7
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 08/11/2019

Ease the Burden of Planning Your Trip

Last winter, I attended the White Wedding Show in Falmouth, MA and won a trip from Susan Peavey Travel to El Dorado Casitas Royale in Mexico. Having never left the country before, Susan was very helpful in easing my mind and making the planning process a breeze! She served as the 'middle man' in all of the preparations with the resort and provided advice as to what the etiquette was for an all-inclusive resort from her own experience. We plan to use Susan again when planning our upcoming honeymoon! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 8
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 9
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 10
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 11
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 12

Hi Emma
    Thank you for such a wonderful review I am so glad you loved the Eldorado resort and I look forward to planning your honeymoon this year
    Susan

James Poirier · Married on 12/30/2018

Honeymoon Booking

Dorothy and I worked with John Purcell to plan our honeymoon. He was extremely attentive to what we were looking for in a resort. John got us a great price on a gorgeous resort in Jamaica for our honeymoon! We book all our travel through John at Susan Peavy and would highly recommend then for any travel accomodations!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you again and John does a wonderful job with planning his guest honeymoon, destination weddings and vacations. I do hope you will refer all your friends to John when they are planning their next vacation. Congratulations and thank you again!

Stacy D · Married on 11/27/2018

Completely overwhelmingly perfect

The BEST all-inclusive I've EVER been to- Must Go!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 11/04/2018

Knowledgeable and personal

I couldn’t have been more impressed and grateful to meet Susan and have her plan our honeymoon. Susan is incredibly knowledgeable and completely reachable when something goes wrong. I was very set on going to Saint Lucia for our honeymoon and she offered us some other options and sold us on Mexico (Unico resort) and saved us a ton of money. The resort was phenomenal with exceptional service. Susan’s recommendation provided us with the most memorable and valuable trip and resort that we would have never known about otherwise. Susan also went above and beyond with helping us to find fishing trips and giving us information prior to our travel. The resort was also not full of honeymooners and it really made us feel special and made us recognize that she was really looking out for our interest. I have and will continue to recommend her service to others and if you wanna take the stress off of planning your honeymoon then call her. She will take care of you while keeping your budget in mind! Thank you Susan!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Nichole and Martin it was a pleasure helping you plan your honeymoon to UNICO. I am so glad that you loved the resort as much as I do. I look forward to planning your next vacation and i do hope you will tell all your friends who are planning their honeymoon or vacations to give me a call. Congratulations ,
    Susan B Peavey

Pam Sarris · Married on 10/29/2018

Best experience with SPT. Always available, Susan thought of every detail for us

Working with Susan was exceptional. We went to Secrets las Mujeres in Cancun. It was amazing. Susan worked out every detail for us. We felt safe and enjoyed every minute of our perfect honeymoon. We can’t wait to plan our next vacation with Susan Peavey Travel. SPT came highly recommended and we now highly recommend them for all travel plans!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

thank you pam for planning your honeymoon with SPT! I look forward to planning your next vacation. . I do hope you will recommend SPT to all of your friends when they are planning their next vacation or honeymoon

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2018

Susan recommended Unico, a new resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico and at first my husband and I were hesitant since it is so new. However after explaining exactly what we were looking for in our honeymoon (relaxing, great food, new/modern and authentic, on a beach, work out classes, excursions, activities and great drinks) we decided to take Susan's advice and chose the Unico...and boy are we glad we did. We had the most amazing honeymoon that we could have asked for. Susan also arranged the transfers to and from the resort (which was a Lincoln Navigator that picked us up). Susan was always very responsive and honest with her information and we would highly recommend booking your next vacation with Susan Peavey Travel! Thanks Susan we will definitely be going back to Unico and we look forward to booking with you again in the near future :)

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 20
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 21
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 22

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

i am so happy that you loved your honeymoon at Unico. I look forward to planning your next vacation thank you.

Victoria · Married on 09/21/2018

What a wonder experience! We will certainly be contacting Susan Peavey Travel to plan our next vacation destination! Super relaxing & perfect getaway for my husband and I to regroup and celebrate our Anniversary! Our vacation went off without a hitch! Perfection!!! Thanks Susan!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria! We are so happy you enjoyed your trip, and we look forward to planning with you next time! :)
    Susan Peavey Travel

shaunda · Married on 08/19/2018

Absolutely the best!!! We found Susan on Wedding Wire after having the worst experience ever with our previous travel planner. From the minute Susan started with us she assisted and organized and made sure everything was taken care. We had such a small time frame and yet that still didn’t affect her ability to coordinate. Susan and her team are the absolute best!! She even made sure that our guest had an amazing time!!! She surprise one of our guest witha birthday surprise since it was her birthday priorto the arrival for our wedding. We are already booking other trips with her travel agency.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 23
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 24

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Saundra it was such a pleasure working with you, Rowe and your entire guest list. Thank you again for working with Susan Peavey Travel .

Brian Manning · Married on 08/18/2018

very nice and profesinal

susan booked our honeymoon everything from start to finsh was excelent The Mannings highly recomend susan peavy travel

Sent on 12/11/2018

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Brenda and Brian it was so much fun planning your honeymoon and it seems like your #1 picked the right resort ❤️

I look forward to planning your next vacation! Thank you and Congratulations 😎💍

Allison Shaw · Married on 08/18/2018

UNBELIEVABLE in a time crunch!

Susan went above and beyond with helping plan our honeymoon in August! We reached out about 2 weeks before our wedding asking for last minute help with planning unsure of what to expect for a response. Susan immediately answered with not only one option, but multiple! She helped us choose the most perfect location and resort and we are so thankful for her help! It didnt end there! I ended up getting pretty sick while abroad and quite frankly a little scared on what to do. Susan answered our emails immediately, helping us take the best steps and making sure we were safe. Upon arriving home, she reached out and checked in on our trip and safety and made us feel extremely important safe. We will definitely use her again!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you! I am so happy that we were able to find the perfect resort for your honeymoon ❤️ I look forward to planning your next vacation in 2019! I do hope you will continue to refer your family, friends and co workers to SPT when they are looking to plan their next vacation. Thank you and congratulations 😎

Chris · Married on 05/25/2018

Booking a cruise with Leah @ Susan Peavey Travel was effortless!!! She was very quick to repsonse and answered all my questions and there were many!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Chris for reserving your cruise with leah and I am so happy that you had a wonderful time. Please reach out to Leah when you are planning your next vacation. I do hope you will refer all of your friends, co workers and family to Susan Peavey Travel when they are planning any type of a vacation.

Judy · Married on 03/24/2018

Outstanding agent....really takes care of her clients

Sent on 11/01/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Judy! I look forward to planning your next vacation.
    Thank you again for choosing Susan Peavey Travel Inc to plan your honeymoon. I do hope you can refer SPT to your friends who are planning their honeymoon or destination wedding..

Kevin · Married on 03/24/2018

Susan and her staff are top notch and really know the destinations! I would highly recommend Susan Peavey Travel!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

thank you Kevin! SPT looks forward to planning your next vacation :)

Debby · event on 02/01/2018

Planning a family vacation to Belize was great with Susan Peavey Travel. However, actually taking the trip was a different story due to Mother Nature! We have to rebook everything due to flight cancellations. Jasmine spent hours and hours on the phone trying to rebook our hotels, tours, inter island flights and more. Although we did not get our money back for the delay in departure due to the blizzard, we were able to at least get out a few days later and rebook most of our itinerary. We cld not have done this without Jasmine. The resort was amazing and once we actually arrived everything was planned perfectly.

Sent on 04/15/2018

stefano · Married on 01/16/2018

Loved it and had a great experience.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

thank you Stefano! i look forward to planning another amazing vacation for you.

Susan B Peavey

Michael · Married on 10/21/2017

All our needs where taken care of, from airline tickets to being picked up at Turks and Caicos to special amenities. Made our 20 year anniversary memorable

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 25

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

thank you Michael. I am so happy you enjoyed celebrating your 20th anniversary on the beautiful island of Turks and Caicos. I look forward to planning your next vacation.

Amber · Married on 10/13/2017

Susan has been extremely patient and helpful through this whole process. We are looking forward to the Palafito's!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Amber, I am very excited for you and Christopher to enjoy the amazing Palafitos and also UNICO, both beautiful resorts, Thank you again for choosing Susan Peavey Travel to plan your honeymoon.

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2017

Leah and susan were so responsive and knowledgeable. I put the honeymoon in their hands and they found us the BEST spot for a great price. We had an amazing honeymoon and it’s all because of them!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Susan Peavey Travel Inc 26

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Melissa it was our pleasure to make sure you had a wonderful honeymoon!
    Thank you again for putting everything in our hands..I do hope that you will refer
    SPT to all of your friends, co workers and family when they are planning any type of a vacation, honeymoon and destination wedding..

Amy C. · Married on 07/03/2017

Susan was great! Helped us find exactly what we were looking for within the budget we wanted to work with.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Hello Amy, Thank you again for choosing Susan Peavey Travel to help with your plans. I do hope you can refer SPT to all your friends who are planning a honeymoon or destination wedding.

Becca · Married on 06/17/2017

I worked with Samantha to book my honeymoon trip and she was so helpful and knowledgeable. Susan Peavey was the recommended travel agency to use from my wedding venue and I'm so glad we used them. It can be stressful trying to figure out the best options and Samantha narrowed them down for us and worked with us to find the perfect spot and we loved our honeymoon!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thanks so much Becca! I look forward to working on your anniversary trip with you! :)
    -Samantha

Kristina · Married on 06/09/2017

Sam was amazing to work with! I gave her a strict budget with all my "wants" and "needs" for our trip and she planned our trip to Aruba above and beyond what we could have dreamed! I will definitely be calling her again for our next trip... so much easier than trying to plan it all myself!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Thank you Tina! You are awesome, I'm so happy you had a great trip! -Samantha

Leigh · Married on 05/20/2017

Susan Peavey Travel recommended the Eldorado beach resort on Moroma beach in Riviera Maya, Mexico to my husband and I. We told her what we were looking for and this place totally exceeded our expectations. Susan has so much travel experience and you can tell she enjoys what she does. I highly recommend Susan Peavey Travels for any kind of travel!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Leigh it was a pleasure planning your honeymoon! I look forward to planning your next vacation..thank you again for booking with SPT! I do hope you can refer Susan Peavey Travel to all of your friends and co workers when they are planning a vacation..thank you again

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2017

Sam was amazing to work with! She helped us out so much on all the details for our honeymoon. I would definitely recommend her for anyone trying to find a place to travel! We will definitely be back!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I look forward to your next trip and working together again :)
    -Samantha

Cheryl · Married on 11/13/2016

Let Susan Peavey Travel do the planning for you - there is no stress and it is FREE!! Also, knowing that you are staying at a resort that she has most likely traveled to is very comforting because she knows first hand the quality of service and food and beverages that are provided, and she only recommends the best resorts to stay at. She recently planned our honeymoon to Punta Cana. We stayed at the Excellence Resort-Punta Cana. It was amazing. Everything was top notch - the service, the resort, the restaurants, the spa and activities. We were part of the Excellence Club which made you feel even more VIP as promised!! I highly recommend Susan Peavey Travel, and the Excellence Resort in Punta Cana. I am hoping to visit again for a wedding anniversary in the future!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Cheryl it was fun planning your honeymoon! I look forward to planning your anniversary travel too! Happy Holidays

Aurora · Married on 10/15/2016

Samantha Kane was amazing! She went above and beyond is assisting us in selecting our perfect honeymoon. She first off listened to our wants and needs, gave us great advice, tips, and lots (and I mean LOTS) of options. She was fantastic at presenting us with multiple packages in regards to my numerous questions and requests and breaking them down so we could understand the differences between each package. She made selecting our honeymoon an easy process and the trip was amazing! We were so well taken care during the planning process and on our honeymoon, we plan on using Susan Peavey Travel Inc and our rep Samantha for future trips!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! I really appreciate it! I look forward to working with you in the future on other trips too :) -Samantha