51 Reviews for Susan Knott Photography

Video (1)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
50 Susan Knott Photography Reviews

We are so happy we chose Susan & Jon as our photographers! They were very accommodating, willing to hear your ideas as well as putting their input in as well. The attention to detail that they showed during our engagement session and our wedding was undeniable. We are so pleased with our wedding photos that were sent to us to review and we cannot wait to see the rest! If you're looking for a reliable, responsive, personable photographers- Susan & Jon are the way to go!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We are so fortunate to have had Susan and Jon as our wedding photographers. They were absolutey amazing. Everything from our engagement photos, to our wedding photos, to our wedding video is flawless. Not only did they do a masterful job with our special day, but they made sure to keep me hydrated during the hot weather while we were taking our pictures. They went above and beyond all expectations. We would highly highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Susan and John along with their team, were amazing ! They were very professional. They were there for every moment we wanted captured but not intrusive! When we looked at our proofs we relived every moment and it was exactly how we remembered the night. Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer and crew to capture our precious moments ??

Profile Picture Angela, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything was perfect! We love the photos!

Profile Picture Colinn, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Susan and her staff, which include her husband and her son were amazing! My son and his new wife had their dream wedding this past Saturday.

Profile Picture Patricia, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits

My Husband and I are SO happy to have found photographers & videographer that were beyond amazing. They did whatever they could to make our day go so smooth and perfect. The wedding pictures are so amazing, from the quality, poses and the shots they were able to capture. Its like we relive our wedding day every time we look at our wedding pictures. We are thrilled to have had Susan Knott Photography & videography capture the magic that happen on our wedding day. We are over the moon! We recommend them to anyone who is looking for a down to earth couple who is super organized, attentive,captures beautiful pictures and a awesome video! Thank you so much Susan Knott Photography & Videography!!!!!

Profile Picture Sydni Rae, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

If you want to actually enjoy your wedding without worrying whether or not these important moments will get properly captured and preserved forever, then hire Susan and Jon Knott. They take the time to really get to know each couple in order to give them moments they can look back on long after the wedding day is over. It was clear right from the start that they wanted to help make the day as magical as possible. I can't stop looking back at all the gorgeous photos!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend susan knott photography! Throughout the entire time planning our wedding they were easy to communicate with and gave us ideas and advice. They captured all our special moments during our wedding, and felt like family the entire time there! Recommended to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

These two were absolutely amazing at our wedding! Not only did we have both her, her husband and their son... but they also stayed for te entire wedding. They do amazing work and were an absolute joy to work with!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're looking for a fun, caring, reasonable photographer for your wedding look no further! Susan & Jon were wonderful!!! They were not only fun to work with, their work was amazing! We had so many pictures to choose from. They made our special very memorable by everything they had captured. They made it fun for everyone involved that day. I would highly recommand them to anyone looking for A GREAT photographer duo! That's right you get 2 people, plus their son did our video, I cry everytime I watch it like I get to relive that day all over again! Best around!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were amazing from our first meeting until the last minute of our wedding. My husband, who hates getting is photo taken, even felt comfortable as Susan and Jon felt like family. The engagement session location they picked was perfect and they were always professional and on time.
Even when I was a little disappointed that we couldn't use our original location on our wedding day because of an event, Susan was calm and kind, and the space we picked in the moment was so much better.
Also, I never felt like I was being watched or that I had to constantly be worried about my poses during the reception. I highly recommend Susan and her team.
I would recommend doing a video if they offer it. Their son was never intrusive, and it was beautiful. I have watched the preview 32 times, so I can't wait to see the final version.

Profile Picture User5287900, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were booked, but I would recommend them to anyone. They are very nice and they did an awesome job on my maid of honors wedding.

Profile Picture User6347677, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Susan and Jon absolutely made our wedding! Besides the fact that they are amazing people, their attention to detail and passion for photography is impeccable. We can't thank them enough for the hard work and effort put in to capturing one of the most important days of our lives. We could not be happier with choosing them as our photographers!!!!!

Profile Picture AnthonyandAmanda, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Susan was awesome! Did more than just her fair share of the work! Kept me in line with time, evening helping with my dress as we were running behind on time :X I met with her and her husband, Jon, and instantly liked them. Although professional, they made me feel very much at ease like we knew each other for more than just 5 minutes. They were on flexible with our crazy schedule when it came to the engagement session, they were punctual for the big day. Susan was patient with me as I'm horrible at making decisions and slow when it came to ordering my photos :P We love our photos and everyone loved our album :) Would highly recommend her! She has the most to offer for your money!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Susan and Jon were above and beyond. From the first time I sat down with them I felt like they understood exactly what I was looking for on our wedding day. The pictures came out better than I could have imagined, they even managed to get some with my picture hating husband smiling. They captured exactly what I wanted and helped to make it that our special day can always be with us in beautiful pictures.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

I was very impressed with Susan and her husband. They were both a pleasure to be around and were very professional. Weddings create a lot of stress with emotions flying all over the place. Susan stayed calm through it all. It is nice to have a calming presence around when everyone is nervous. Perhaps her medical training keeps her calm in tense situations. She made taking pictures fun and made smiling easy. I would definitely hire her again!

Profile Picture Karrin, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Multi. Locations

Susan Knott Photography was awesome to work with! My husband and I met with Susan and John very early on in the planning process and knew instantly that we would be comfortable working with them. On our wedding day, we found we were right - it was great working with them! Before the wedding, the girls were able to take pictures with Susan, while the guys worked with John. They were very accommodating and willing to meet us wherever we wanted. During the ceremony and reception, Susan and John were very organized, professional, and fun. As photographers, Susan and John were excellent - but they are also great people to have around on your wedding day; they will be ready to handle any stressful situation that could arise, keep you on track, and be there for you for whatever you need! We highly recommend Susan Knott Photography.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Susan and Jon are true professionals who can be depended upon to produce beautiful wedding photos. They went out of their way to ensure that we were very pleased with the final product. We received many photos taken from different angles with different lighting and backgrounds that allowed us to choose the pictures that were right for us. We would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture User7514465, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My experience with Susan Knott photography was nothing short of amazing. Her and John are top notch when it comes to engagement photo photography and I can't wait to see what they will do for our wedding. They are very accommodating and consistently ensure you are happy and comfortable with the location and posing.

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/6/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sue and Jon are such a pleasure to work with. They took our engagement photos and I couldn't be more happy with the results. In addition to being extremely professional, they are personable which made the experience more comfortable.

Profile Picture Lauren , 10/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sue and Jon are awesome! I would highly recommend booking them for your wedding photography! I was married this past October and the pictures came out absolutely stunning. I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. Not only did the pictures come out amazing but this couple is a pleasure to work with. They really took the time to listen and execute what we wanted.
Lauren

Profile Picture Andrew , 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We could not be happier with Susan and her husband! They truly made our day everything we imagined, and some. It was a very windy and chilly outside wedding, but they did everything they could to make sure our photos came out perfect ( and perfect they were). My husbands mother could not make it to the wedding due to open heart surgery, but Susan had something special in store for us. She told us that she would come back up to Lake George to take photos with his mother when she was better. Not many people would do that. Not only is she extremely professional, but she truly cares. We cannot thank Susan and her husband enough, and express how happy we are with the photos from our day. We are already talking about taking more photos with her. We would recommend her a thousand times over to anyone!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As Wedding Videographers, we have worked with Susan and Jon in the past. After watching them work and seeing some of the resulting photos, there was no question who we wanted to hire to photograph our daughter’s wedding. We were not disappointed!! They were both very attentive to our needs and wishes. They were also very personable with our guests, fitting in as if they were part of the family. They even made a special trip to the event venue about a month prior to the wedding just to get a feel for the “lay of the land” and to choose where they wanted to get the best post-ceremony shots. They are the type of people that really care for their work and it’s very evident from the time that you meet them until they deliver your finished photos. If you’re looking for quality photography at a reasonable price, look no further!!
Greg and Ellie Savage – Parents of the Bride

Profile Picture Gregory, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can’t say enough good things about Susan Knott Photography. I loved working with this family team! I met Susan and her husband while walking through Congress park a year before my wedding and I knew immediately it was a match (sounds corny but its true). They had a great offering, portfolio, and were extremely personable to work with. My fiancé and I were really nervous about being professionally photographed but they made us comfortable and we thought it was fun! We even ended up scheduling a second engagement session since we loved their approach and work so much. The day of the wedding was a scramble but they were able to keep everyone organized and running smoothly which I appreciated immensely. They were incredibly detail orientated and truly cared beyond just taking photos which was really sweet. Also, the end product was AMAZING! Thank you Susan Knott and team for making our experience wonderful.

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews